Lacuna Book 2 // B.E

By naftalyspaces

| COMPLETED | š™‡š™–š™˜š™Ŗš™£š™– {š™° šš‹šš•ššŠšš—šš” ššœšš™ššŠššŒššŽ, š™° šš–šš’ššœššœšš’šš—šš šš™ššŠšš›šš} (The sequel of Serendipity... More

š‹šššœš®š§šš
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« | šŸŽšŸ
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« | šŸŽšŸ
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« | šŸŽšŸ‘
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« | šŸŽšŸ’
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« | šŸŽšŸ“
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« | šŸŽšŸ”
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« | šŸŽšŸ•
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« | šŸŽšŸ–
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« | šŸŽšŸ—
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« | šŸšŸŽ
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« | šŸšŸ
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« | šŸšŸ
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« | šŸšŸ‘
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« | šŸšŸ’
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« | šŸšŸ“
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« | šŸšŸ”
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« | šŸšŸ•
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« | šŸšŸ–
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« | šŸšŸ—
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« | šŸšŸŽ
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« | šŸšŸ
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« | šŸšŸ
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« | šŸšŸ‘
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« | šŸšŸ’
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« | šŸšŸ”
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« | šŸšŸ•
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« | šŸšŸ–
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« | šŸšŸ—
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« | šŸ‘šŸŽ š„š©š¢š„šØš š®šž

š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« | šŸšŸ“

506 20 6
By naftalyspaces

(Get Well Soon - Ariana Grande)

KENDRA'S eyes opened slowly. Her vision is blurry at first but sharpened when she focused on a colorful balloon that's floating across from her bed. She could hear the beeping sound of the monitors next to her. She breathes in the scent of lavender. Her eyes fluttered a few times and carefully moves her head to the side seeing a little bottle of her favorite aroma on the little table next to her bed. It makes her think of home, in her nice bedroom and her fluffy blankets.

"Good evening, Kendra." Dr.Andrews smiled at her. Kendra turns her head to the other side, staring at the man. "You are at a hospital. My name is Doctor Andrews, I have been taking care of you." Kendra gazes at him silently. "You had a car accident. Do you remember that?" He asks. Kendra watched him in confusion. He smiled. "That's fine. I want to do a few checkups on you. Is that okay?" Kendra softly nods. The doctor grabbed a special flashlight and checked on her pupils. "Good." He put the flashlight away. "I want you to follow my finger with your eyes." He says and Kendra did what he asks. After a few more checkups he grabbed the clipboard.

The doctor explains carefully to Kendra what happened to her body and that she needs to rest. She can have visited every other hour and she will get checked every time. "I will be back soon." He says and Kendra nods. He walks out of the room and walked down the hall to the family. Maggie, Patrick, Claudia, and Finneas are home to fresh up. They will return for about an hour. Billie is there with Kendra's mother, Tayla, and Dakota. They all stand up when they see the doctor. "Kendra is awake."

"O, MY GOD!" Tayla cheered happily hugging Dakota. They laughed. Billie smiled, looking at Kendra's mother who looks happy than ever. She embraces her and looked back at the doctor.

"She's a little weak but that's normal. She still has a mask on because she can't breathe well, that's because of the pain she gets from her rib fracture. I don't want her to have pneumonia because she can get a fever of that and that's dangerous for her condition. She can't talk yet the reason is of the concussion she had. But she will recover soon, I will check on her now and then. There may be visitors one at a time. For now." They thanked him before he walks off. Kendra's mother goes first to her daughter.

Billie turns around looking at the girls. "What the fuck is pneumonia!" She hissed grabbing her phone. The girls smiled. She searched it on google. "Oh, it's a lung inflammation." She nods now understanding. The girls laughed at her. "Stop, I'm homeschooled." Billie rolls her eyes playfully but laughs with them.

"Your grandma and grandpa want you home." Kendra's mom holds her daughter's hand tightly. Kendra just stares at her. "I talked to the doctor. He wants you to stay two more weeks. In those weeks you will have your physiotherapy, so you can walk and breathe normally again." Kendra nods softly. "The other weeks you are going to rest at home so your ribs can heal. I have asked the doctor if it's okay for you to take a plane the next month and he's fine with it, as long as the doctors from our country are aware of your condition." Kendra tried to sit up fast but she could hear the cracking sound of her ribs. She moans out of pain and lies back down. Tears slipping down her cheeks from the pain.

"Be careful sweetheart!" Kendra's mother says worriedly, kissing her cheek. "I want you to be at home. Safe with me and your family Kendra. I can't do this anymore, hearing the news that there's something wrong with you and I'm not able to be there for you on time. This is the last time it will ever happen again, I want to be close with my daughter and that's on it. I want you to be home especially when It's Christmas time." She caresses Kendra's cheek. "Mama will take care of you." She stands up. "Ik hou van je." She kisses Kendra's head. Kendra turns her head, seeing Billie standing behind the window. "I will leave you both alone." She mumbles caressing Kendra's hand before walking away.

Right when Kendra's mother left, Billie walks inside the room, closing the door behind her. Kendra watched Billie walking towards her bed. Billie carefully sits on the corner of her bed, their fingers touched each other. "Hey, beautiful." Billie smiled, Kendra kept gazing at her. "Have you seen all the bears?" Billie stands back up showing Kendra all the teddy bears spread over the whole room. "The guys know how to be a gentleman." Billie chuckled sitting back down on the corner of the bed. Kendra looked away from Billie. Her smile faded, watching Kendra. "Hey, what's wrong," Billie asks touching her leg.

Kendra lifts her arm carefully, trying to grab the iPad that's lying on the table next to her. "Here, let me help you!" Billie immediately stands up and walks around the bed, she placed the iPad in Kendra's hands. She tapped on the note app and started to type something carefully. She slowly turns her iPad around and Billie got closer reading the words. "Stop looking at me, I'm ugly." Billie reads and frowns looking up at Kendra. "What. What do you mean? You aren't ugly! What are you talking about?" Billie says a little bewildered. Kendra turns her iPad back around and started typing again. She turns the iPad around for Billie to see. "I don't want my girlfriend to see me like this." Billie reads. She shook her head.

"Kendra," Billie mumbled. "Do you think that I dated you only for your looks? I love you Kendra, no matter what. You don't realize how much this hurts me when you think such a horrible thing about yourself." Kendra frowns at her. "You aren't ugly, you are a survivor and that's beautiful." Billie took Kendra's hand in hers. "I'm here for you. I won't let you down, I promise you. We are in this together." Kendra let Billie's hand go and typed something, turning back around to Billie. "I love you, William." Billie reads and laughs almost tearing up. "I love you too." She leans in and kisses Kendra's head softly.

******

Throughout the days, Kendra got a lot of visitors. She received more teddy bears, cards, and flowers. Kendra is transferred to the recovery department because her condition is getting better and better. Even though the recovery process is harder than she thought. She has her good and bad days. But that's generally known if you go through such a hard time.

"EVERYONE GET OUT!" Kendra screams and cries out, to the doctor and the therapists. Kendra felt the pressure of doing her exercises, even though she tries her best to walk on her own it doesn't work. "I can't do this anymore! Leave me alone." She lies back down in her bed, not facing them anymore. The doctor and therapist glanced at each other worried. Kendra's mother watched her daughter behind the window with tears in her eyes. She sees how beaten her daughter is and doesn't know what to. Maggie embraced her while Kendra's mother cried in her arms.

"I-I don't know what to do. I'm her mother but I feel so hopeless." She sniffs, Maggie caresses her back. "I just don't recognize my daughter anymore. I know she can do this but she's in so much pain. I want this all to be over for her." They pulled away from each other. Billie walks towards her and Kendra's mother, handing a tissue to Kendra's mother. "Thank you, sweetheart." She dried her tears. The doctors walk out of Kendra's room.

"We will be back tomorrow. Kendra needs to continue with her exercises before she can leave the hospital. Now we just let her rest more." The therapist says. Kendra's mother watched them with concern. "She will be fine. We understand her reaction, it is a frustrating process when your body doesn't do what you want. It takes a lot of impatiently and hard work. Kendra will get there." The therapist assured. Her mother thanked him before he left with the doctor. They turn around watching Kendra lying on the bed, gazing at the wall.

There were a lot of those days. The screams the cries the giving up moments. But Kendra knows how closer she gets to handle things by herself. She misses working and doing the usual stuff she always does. How more therapy she gets how better her recovery process starts.

"Let's try again." Billie took Kendra's hand. Kendra is taking a few steps while Billie holds her. It was night time just one week to go before Kendra can leave the hospital. Kendra wants to show the therapist how far she has become with walking. "Good." Billie smiled looking at Kendra's feet moving on the ground. "We can almost dance together." Kendra giggles and groans of the pain. "Sorry." Billie bites her lip almost not trying to laugh. Kendra watched her face and slapped her on the arm.

"You are so mean. Shut up." Kendra says softly and smiled at Billie.

Billie laughs and shrugged. "You know how I am."

Kendra rolls her eyes, making Billie laugh again. They looked down at their feet, making a few more steps together. "Are you going to stay for the night?" Kendra asks, looking back into Billie's eyes.

"You know what the doctor said." Billie grinned.

"I don't care what the doctor says." Kendra smiled. Billie hum, wrapping her arms around Kendra carefully. "I mean. How long didn't we spend time together? This is so not healthy for our relationship."

Billie touches Kendra's chin softly with her thumb and pointer finger. They faced each other closely. "Don't think that. This all makes our relationship even stronger. It makes me realize how important you are to me." Kendra touches Billie's cheek when a tear slipped down her cheeks. She looks anxious at her. "I almost lost you. I have been waiting for hours with no answers if you are going to make it or not. It's horrible." Billie shook her head. "I haven't cried so much in my life. Ever." Kendra sweeps Billie's tear away.

"I'm here. I won't go away." Kendra whispered. "It's terrifying because I can't remember what happened. The only thing I can remember was your voice." Billie smiled. "I was trying to wake up but I couldn't. Everything was so heavy, but your voice. Everything felt safe when I heard you." Kendra smiled. "I'm thankful for you taking care of me so well." Billie presses her head against Kendra's. "I love you."

******

Someone knocked on Kendra's room door. Kendra turns her head to see her manager Mr.Colehane walking inside her room with a big bouquet in his hand. "Hello, my favorite superstar!" He smiled walking close to her. Kendra smiled friendly at him. "How are you doing?" He asks sitting on a chair beside her bed. "You still look good! For someone that has an accident. But that's not a surprise."

"Well, thank you." Kendra took the compliment well. "I'm doing fine at the moment. Just rehabilitating, it's getting better by the day." He nods. "I haven't looked at my social media pages yet. Is everyone still, uhm. Busy with speculating with my health?"

"You are in the hot topic on Twitter. Everyone is wishing you the best and post pictures of you as a memorial." Kendra sighed rolling her eyes. "I don't know if you know it but there are also a few hate comments, saying that you did this on purpose to get more attention. But that is of course absurd."

Kendra thought about it. How ridiculous the hate sounds. Why would she ever throw herself under a car just to have attention? She for sure knows that her fans are sticking up for her because she knows them very well. So she doesn't have to worry about the hate she gets. Kendra always gets hate about her as a model, about her being on the hot list of OnlyFans, and about her being with Billie. It doesn't bother her, she has a thick shield. But what she's nervous about is getting public again after the accident. Kendra is a little anxious about it.

"I wanted to talk about the job offer we were talking about a couple of days ago. Can you remember that?" He asks and Kendra nods wanting him to continue. "Well, because I know you are rehabilitating for awhile I have given the job offer to Gina. They said you always get a chance to get in if you are ready for it. I hope you don't mind-."

Billie stands behind the door. She bites her lip listening to their conversation curiously.

"No, it's fine. I was planning, before this, all happened. That I should give the job offer to her, I think that this one gives her a good chance to grow more and she deserves it for all the hard work she has been doing." Kendra smiled. He nods. "Also. A little appreciation of you definitely will help her. She does everything for you. She just wants to see a little gratitude coming from her father. That's all."

Billie smiled and shook her head, walking away.

A/N

I promise everything will get back to "normal".

Thank you for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

239K 6.8K 39
Kelly Myers heart was broken, her boyfriend of 2 years cheated on her with her best friend. She was heart broken and decided she needed a fresh start...
177K 6.3K 42
"you know, i haven't been able to get you off my mind," i admitted quietly. my hands were fidgeting a bit nervously on the tabletop. "i told you, i'...
inked. By cassie

Fanfiction

226K 8K 34
When Billie makes a fake account on a dating app as a joke, she finds a girl who captures her interest; Carter Lee. Carter has a hard exterior and s...
390K 12.3K 53
Spencer is a seventeen year old girl who's been in the foster care system since she was young. She's used to being moved around from home to home bu...