You're My Forever - Jasper Ha...

Autorstwa xxmelissakxx

Summary: After the Battle of the Newborns, Bella reveals she's getting married to Edward. After the wedding... Więcej

Story Details
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10/Finale
Epilogue

Chapter 5

7K 130 25
Autorstwa xxmelissakxx

Everything seems to stop...As if everything's going in slow motion. I gasp and fall forward, slamming my knees into the concrete floor. A loud crack sounds throughout the room as one of my knees shatter. I fall to the side. Jasper's eyes widen and he rushes over to me and catches my head before it hits the ground. Everyone in the room, Seth, Rosalie, Emmett, Carlisle, Edward and Esme run over and crowd around me.

"I think her placenta detached." Carlisle looks up.

Alice and Kevin both run outside, as quick as they can, to inform the wolves of what is going on.

"We need to get her to my office." Carlisle says, standing up.

Seth and Jasper gently pick me up and rush upstairs to his office. So I didn't have to go to the hospital, Carlisle got a hospital bed and an IV stand and set them up in this office. Carlisle moves my shirt to show my stomach. My side is completely black and blue. Rosalie stands right next to Carlisle while Jasper and Seth stand to my right with Jasper closer to me.

"Rosalie, hand me the morphine." Carlisle feels at my lower stomach.

Rosalie quickly grabs the needle and hands it to him. I feel sweat pouring down my face as pain starts shooting through every possible spot in my body. I try and stay calm but this hurts too much. I feel a calm wave wash over me. I slowly turn my head over to Jasper who leans over and starts playing with my hair. His eyes are slightly red. I know that if he could cry, he would be right about now.

Carlisle quickly injects me with the morphine but I can feel it moving through me slowly. Rosalie shakes her head and grabs a scalpel.

"We have to do it now!"

Carlisle grabs her hand and shakes his head. "We can't! We have to let the morphine spread."

"There is no time. He's dying!" Rosalie snaps.

I shake my head. I can't let my baby die like this. Not after everything I've been there.

"Get him out! Now!" I shout.

Carlisle sighs and takes the scalpel from Rosalie's hand. He glances at me before cutting into my stomach. I scream as loud as I possibly can because of the intense pain flooding my system. Even with Jasper's powers helping me, I still feel everything.

"Look at me, Ally." Jasper says, staring down at me.

I scream again as pain shoots through me and I manage to slowly turn my head to look toward him. Rosalie stares down at the blood pouring from my stomach. She goes to move but someone yells out.

"No!" Seth jumps over the hospital bed and tackles her to the floor.

"Seth! Get her out of here." Carlisle calls out.

Seth wraps his arms around her and with Emmett's help, they successfully pull her out of the room.

"Save her. We gotta change her now." Jasper looks at Carlisle.

"We can't! Not whilst he's in there. I gotta get him out first." Carlisle says as he continues to cut into me.

"Stay focused." Jasper whispers into my air. "Keep your heart beating."

"He's suffocating!" I scream, feeling something is wrong.

Carlisle takes in a huge unneeded breath and leans down. I scream louder as I feel him rip me open with his teeth. I gasp when I feel the baby being lifted out of my stomach. Carlisle wipes my blood from his mouth and looks down at the bundle of crying joy in his arms. He smiles and looks over at me.

"It's Charlotte." He whispers.

I smile weakly as a tear runs down my cheek. "Beautiful."

I stare at her for a moment before looking at Jasper. He smiles widely and kisses my forehead before kneeling down to the ground..

"You did it." He whispers, smiling.

I slowly reach my weak arm down toward his face with a few more tears falling down my cheeks. My fingers brush his cheek, play with a few strands of hair before I leave my fingers against his skin. He looks up at me, eyes a little wide and full of emotions, his lips just barely parted, hard to notice, but I do.

Charlotte slowly stops crying and gazes around the room before her eyes stop on me.

"Darlin'..." Jasper says looking into my eyes.

I whisper, staring at him. "I feel...I...I...Change..Now."

His eyes widen and he runs around the bed. Carlisle looks up just as Jasper grabs a syringe and injects its contents into my body. I scream at the venom moving slowly through my veins. A few seconds later, everything around me, and in me goes black as I pass out from exhaustion, and the fall from the adrenaline that was running through me.

Third Person POV

Jasper stares down at Ally as her screaming suddenly stops and her eyes close.

"Carlisle...What happened?" He asks, softly, fear present in his voice.

Carlisle listens to the suddenly quiet room for a moment.

"She's dying. The venom isn't moving fast enough. Take her." Carlisle holds up Charlotte toward Jasper.

"I can take her." Rosalie walks into the room and stops to stand by Carlisle. "I'm okay."

Carlisle gently hands Charlotte over to Rosalie who walks out of the room.

"I can do it." Jasper shakes his head. "Tell me what to do."

"You're going to have to bite her." Carlisle quickly says. "Bite her over one of her arteries."

Jasper leans down and does just that. Every artery he can think of, he bites at. Ally doesn't move and her heart slowly stops. Jasper leans up and stares down at her. Jasper shakes his head and bites his lip. Carlisle watches Ally before slowly shaking his head.

"Her heart is beating...and the venom is moving. We...Just have to wait now." Carlisle licks his lip.

Jasper leans down and kisses her head before walking out of the room. He walks to the back door. Everyone that was outside, the Cullens and the pack, looks up at him.

"We...We don't know. Her heart is beating, but we...we don't know what's going on. She...looks dead." He whispers but everyone hears him.

Sam growls. "So she's dead? Is that what you're trying to tell us?"

"We don't..." Jasper starts.

"Then the baby will have to be killed." Sam growls.

"No!" Alice speaks up. "You can't do that!"

Jasper falls to the ground, his knees finally giving up as he drops his head in his hands, and finally gives in to all the emotions swirling around inside his head, his chest, everywhere. His body shakes with sobs, but no tears fall from his eyes.

"I have my daughter...but I've just lost my everything...my love. My hope. My will." His voice cracks and looks up at the wolves. "Please. Just. Give me a moment before you go and take away the only thing I have left of the woman I love."

Sam growls but nods. "One moment. Then the baby must die. I'm sorry, Jasper. I didn't want to have to do this, but you knew the terms of the agreement. Ally died, and now the baby must too."

Jasper sobs again, his body trembling, but his cheeks stay dry. After the moment that Sam agreed to has passed, there's a sudden shift in the air. All the wolves, excluding Seth who is upstairs and Paul whose eyes widen, phase into their wolf forms. The Cullens get into their defensive positions.

"Where is the baby?" Paul asks, quickly.

"With Rose..." Jasper mumbles as he glances over at him, running a shaky hand through his hair.

He runs inside in search of the baby and Seth. Seth is pacing around the living room doorway. He glances up when he sees Paul running over to him.

"We have to do something. They're coming after the baby." Paul says, quickly, skidding to a stop.

They walk into the room to see Rosalie holding a clean baby in a bundle. They walk closer just as Rosalie holds up the baby, allowing them to get a good look at her when Charlotte looks over her shoulder at Seth. 

Seth looks into her eyes, causing his own to widen. His life with this girl flashes through his eyes. The future with her from childhood to her being a grown woman flows through his eyes as if he's watching a movie.

A minute goes by and Seth glances over at Paul before looking at Charlotte again.

"We know Ally wouldn't have wanted this. We gotta stop the guys." He whispers.

Paul nods before looking at Seth. He sees the dooey eyes staring at the newborn baby.

"You just..." Paul starts causing Seth to nod.

They both hear a loud howl and Seth, without hesitation, runs out of the living room. He runs to the backdoor and pushes it open before jumping off the porch.

"Wait!"

The pack jumps back and looks over at him.

"If you kill her or them, you are killing me." Seth shouts.

Edward's eyes go as wide as saucers as he realizes what this means. "Seth imprinted. They can't hurt her. Whoever a wolf imprints on can't be harmed. It's their most absolute law." He explains.

The wolves' eyes are now wide too. They quickly phase back and change. Sam walks forward.

"You imprinted on the baby, Seth?"

"I did." Seth nods. "I'll fight you if I have to, Sam."

"No need." Sam shakes his head and looks at Carlisle and Jasper. "It takes three days for one of you to change. If she doesn't wake up in three days. We will be forced to do something about it."

"That we understand." Jasper nods.

Over the next couple hours, the Cullens bathe and dress Ally. They put her in her favorite outfit. Leggings and a tank top. Jasper slips one of his shirts onto her, knowing she will love it.

"She shouldn't be this still." Jasper looks at Carlisle.

"It's the morphine." He nods.

"Maybe it's too late." Jasper shakes his head.

"No, Jasper. Listen to her heart." Carlisle pats his back.

They walk out of the room and Jasper immediately walks over to Rosalie who was holding Charlotte.

"May I?" He smiles slightly.

"Of course, she's your daughter." Rosalie smiles and gently hands her over.

Charlotte is growing like a weed. She is only a day old and already looks like she's a month hold. Jasper smiles and holds her close, just hoping that Ally will wake up soon. Over the course of the next couple days, Ally's body starts fattening up, also healing from her injuries due to the pregnancy. Her hair brightens back to its normal blonde color and her skin becomes a beautiful pale color like the rest of the Cullens.

Her eyes snap open, revealing her bright burgundy eyes.

Alaska -Over 3,330 Miles Away - 3 Days Before

Bella walks up to the Denali household on a mission. Before she left the Cullen's home, she went through Carlisle's vampire book collection. She found one about the history of vampires that included a section about Immortal Children. She knows that Irina would want payback for her mate being killed by the wolves so she will use all this information for her personal gain.

Irina, Kate and Tanya walk out of the house with confused looks on their faces.

"Bella?" Kate asks. "What's going on? Is everything okay?"

"I need to speak to Irina." Bella says, looking toward her. "It's about Laurent."

Irina bites her lip and nods. Kate and Tanya walk inside the house, leaving the two alone. Irina sighs and looks away.

"Bella..." She starts.

"I know how you can get payback for his death. He wasn't going to hurt me. He wanted to stay in my town for a little bit so Carlisle could help him, but the wolves stopped him." Bella lies.

Her head turns quickly and she stares at Bella, not quite sure if she should believe her or not, but then she smiles sadly and nods.

"Laurent, he...he was a good man. He'd never have hurt you or your sister. What...what happened to him, he didn't deserve." Irina frowns, wishing she could cry and properly mourn the loss of her mate.

Bella nods along with her, just trying to play the part of a supportive and understanding person. She just hopes that if she plays along, and does it just right, she'll be able to convince Irina to give her the one thing she needs, the one thing she wants. Something that even her own husband wouldn't give her.

"I will be able to help you. But you would need to change me." Bella says, putting her head down.

"Change you? Why?" Irina raises an eyebrow.

Bella nods. "Yes. It's the only way for me to be able to help you avenge your mate's death. In order for me to talk to the Volturi, and for them to take me seriously, I need to be a vampire. Once I'm a vampire, and have spoken to them, they will take matters into their own hands."

"What's this matter that they need to take into their hands?"

"You know of my sister and her boyfriend, Jasper?"

Irina nods. "I know of Jasper and the girl he's with. What about them?"

"They're having a baby."

"But that's impossible!"

"Yes. I know. And if I hadn't seen her pregnant belly for myself, I would've never believed it either. Now, Ally has somehow managed to get the wolves and the Cullens to play nice with each other, and the leader of the pack, Sam, refuses to kill the baby before it can do harm. And you know it will harm us all. Something that is supposed to be impossible will surely only bring death and destruction since it's not even supposed to exist."

Irina's eyes widen. "How...is...is the baby born yet?"

"No. I don't think so. But, I wouldn't be surprised if it comes soon. Basically, the whole pregnancy has lasted a month. 9 months shoved into one. If it can grow that fast, just imagine what else it can do, and I don't think it'll be good."

"Whoa. And...what exactly do you need the Volturi to do?"

"You know of the Immortal Children?"

Irina gets a faraway, lost in memories, sorrowful look on her face and in her eyes as she slowly nods. She looks away from Bella as she mumbles her reply.

"I knew one. My brother. He was three when it happened."

Bella's eyes widen. "What happened to him?"

"Same thing as what happened to the rest of the Immortal Children. The Volturi. They killed him."

"I'm sorry, Irina. I couldn't imagine losing my sister." Bella lies.

"Well, you're going to. One way or another, you will lose your sister."

"I don't want to. That's why I need your help, need you to change me. That way I can convince the Volturi to kill the baby."

"If they kill the baby, there's a good chance that they will also kill your sister, your husband, and the rest of the Cullen clan, and even the wolves."

Bella looks down, pretending like she's contemplating the hardest decision she's ever had to make in her entire eighteen years on this planet. But, of course, she's just pretending. She doesn't actually care about saving her sister, and while it might hurt a little to lose Edward, it's not like they're mates, or Imprints like what the wolves have.

As for the rest of the Cullen family, well they made their choice when they decided to stand by Ally, Jasper, and the baby's side after the pregnancy announcement that ruined Bella's life, honeymoon, and possibly even her very short marriage. Same goes for the wolves. They chose Ally, Jasper, and the baby instead of the safety and protection of humanity.

The only Bella truly cares about, and most definitely would hate to lose is Jacob. After all, he's really the only one who has ever been there for her. Even when he tried to tell her to leave him alone after he first phased, he was still there for her. And, he was the only one who was on her side about the death and destruction of the supposedly impossible vampire baby, and believed her about how dangerous it might be.

So, yes, it would royally suck if she were to lose Jacob, especially at the hands of the Volturi, but that's just a risk she's more than willing to take in order to ensure the baby's demise. After taking a deep breath, and thinking it's been a socially acceptable amount of time to think over such a hard choice, she lifts her head and looks up at Irina.

"The outcome, meaning the baby's death, is far too important to pass up. The outcome far outweighs all of the risks and possible losses. I can't think about that right now. All I need to think about is making sure I can convince the Volturi to end the child before it can cause any harm." She replies.

Irina sighs. "Are you absolutely sure? They...Bella, the Volturi will stop at nothing to make sure that baby never has the chance to cause harm. Including anyone who tries to get in their way."

"I'm positive, Irina. Besides, this is also your chance to get revenge on the wolves for what they did to your mate."

Irina's eyes flash red in anger for a brief moment. "They need to pay for what they did to Laurent."

Bella nods in agreement. "So...you'll help me? Change me?"

"Yes. But, only if you agree to help me hurt the Cullens too. The ones involved with my mate's demise. They were the ones who tricked Laurent and led him to his tragic death."

***

Alaska - Present Day

Sucking in a huge gulp of air, Bella's eyes fly open, flashing a bright burgundy color as she finally wakes from her in between life, death, and the after death sleep she's been in for the last three days.

 Bella grins from ear to ear as she realizes that her plan worked. That she's now a vampire. That she doesn't actually need to breathe. That the first breath she took was pointless, but perhaps just happened based on pure instinct.

Irina walks into the room with a small smile on her face.

"It's done. You're one of us now." She says. "We need to hunt. I'll show you how to hunt animals like us."

Bella has no intention of becoming a vegetarian. When she saw Aro's eyes for the first time, she was mesmerized. She knew in that moment that she wanted to have eyes like that. She sits up and looks at Irina with a small smile.

"I'm ready." she nods slowly.

Irina walks out of the room with Bella following behind her. Irina escores her outside and into the forest. Bella looks around and notices she can see dew on the grass from miles away. She can hear heart beats to her left. The hearts are beating super fast. She speeds toward the beating. Right in front of her, is a woman who's shoveling some snow. She can hear Irina running toward her so she needs to act fast.

Her mouth begins filling up with venom as her thirst sky rockets. She jumps toward the unexpecting lady. Biting down, as quick as she can, onto her neck, she starts drinking the sweet blood. The woman screams in horror, her arms flailing as she tries her best to stop but her attacker, but it's no use. Bella quickly covers the woman's mouth and continues to drink the blood. Irina stops beside her.

"Bella! Let her go. We can't..."

Bella drops the woman and turns toward Irina with a...fake...sad look on her face.

"I'm sorry. I...I...I heard the heart and sped over before I realized it. She was right here...I couldn't stop myself." Bella sighs.

"We just...have to get rid of her." Irina shakes her head.

About ten minutes later, Bella and Irina are sitting on the Denali front porch.

"So we should go to the Cullen's house first." Bella starts. "If we see the baby we will be able to prove to Aro that the baby is Immortal."

"That's a good idea." Irina nods. "Then we go to Italy?"

"Yeah. Then they will declare a war. After that, it shouldn't be too until the Cullens and the wolves will be gone." Bella looks away as if the thought of the Cullens being gone would kill her.

"Are you going to be able to do this?" Irina raises an eyebrow.

Bella nods. "The Cullens aren't taking responsibility for Laurent, neither are the wolves. I can do this."

"What about Edward? Your sister?"

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

59K 1.2K 8
Sequel to You're My Monster Summary: After an accident on Bella's birthday, Edward makes a decision for his whole family, separating Alexia and Jaspe...
182K 9.1K 35
𝘰𝘰𝘰. ┋【 𝐁𝐎𝐑𝐍 𝐓𝐎 𝐃𝐈𝐄 】- 𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪, 𝘸𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘳𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘪𝘦 ☁️. *. ⋆ ੈ✩‧ ೃ⁀➷ - - - 𝑰𝑵 𝑾𝑯𝑰𝑪𝑯... she cann...
34.8K 1.1K 12
Olivia Deven Swan. Bella Swans older twin sister. She's completely oblivious to the supernatural world around her, though she never liked her siste...
566K 8.2K 24
Aurora Giselle Swan. The adopted daughter of Charlie Swan. She is young, bubbly, oh and the mate of Jasper Hale. When she meets the Cullen family, sh...