Night Disease

By kipekipe

UNDERGOING EDITS/COMPLETED A day can change your life in an instant, just like one decision can change the pa... More

Author note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Epilogue

Author's note

171 10 0
By kipekipe

Oh my goodness it's done I can't believe that Night Disease is done. I spent so long writing it and can't believe that it is done. The story changed so much as I wrote and new characters came in that I never thought would be there. I am so excited to have finished the draft of Night Disease.

Thank you guys for reading Night Disease on this long writing journey. I don't remember when I started but I am super excited that I finished. This is the first full book I have ever written and can't wait to edit it.

I never had a full truly thought-out plot but went with the flow and the story grew with my writing. Even in the last six chapters how I got to the ending changed but I liked it three times better than the original. I had to stop myself many times the farther I got to not go back and tweak the earlier chapters as I wanted to make them flow more like my later ones but I remembered I could do that when I edit.

It has been a very long and patient journey to finish this book but it is not yet done. For the next few months, Night Disease is going under the final edit. New parts may be added some tweaking and getting the final wording and chapter lengths completed, won't be perfect I am in no shape or form an editor but I will do my best.

For any edits, I would like to have your opinions on the overall storyline, characters, information you felt should have been put in, basically anything to make the story and writing better for the final edit.

I can be a perfectionist a lot which is why the editing is going to take a long time.

The beautiful cover was made by scmimi

To get information on any future books or the editing for this one check my account.

It has been a long time coming for its completion and I am so excited to have the story finally finished.

Thank you for following along and enjoying Night Disease along with me. It means so much to me as I love reading and writing and hope you enjoyed reading Night Disease as much as I did writing it.

I am currently working on a new story called Trapped in The House of Gold chapters updates every few months. 18+ novel warning mature content. Dark Romance

As well as another story called Minds. Also 18+ novel with mature content. Paranormal

Here is a sneak peek of the cover created by the lovely designer scmimi

And the current cover for Minds - cover made by me

Vote, share, and comment, thank you for coming along on this journey.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 685 63
(This story may be uncomfortable for people. Sorry :/) After an unknown virus started spreading worldwide and the dead began to not stay dead. People...
106 20 15
Blood? My wrist was covered in it. It wasn't dried up or reeked of the combination of that black gunk from all those other freaks. It was fresh and w...
10.7K 812 23
Winter and her two sisters, Alyssa and Nalla, finally accept the true nature of the apocalypse. but only when a zombie attacks, and bites one of thei...
179K 8.3K 41
60 bullets 59 58 57.. The countdown to 17 Bullets begins now. Eleanor was prepared for the zombie apocalypse, not a completely different planet with...