Vengeance

By chr1s3vans4L

After years of being bullied and harassed, serenity Taylor has had enough. Returning after two years, she wan... More

HI GUYS WELCOME TO MY STORY
CHARACTER DISCRIPITION
0 1
0 2
0 3
0 4
0 5
Authors note
0 7
0 8
0 9
1 0
1 1
1 2
1 3
1 4
Author's Note
1 5
1 6
1 7
1 8
1 9
Authors note
2 0
2 1
Character development 2
2 2
Author notes

0 6

478 6 0
By chr1s3vans4L

I'm back :)
********************************************
SERENITY'S POV

I decided to take my ass to the mall because you can never go wrong with a little shopping even though I prefer online. But I needed to get out the house.

Reaching the mall I walk in and see a lot of familiar faces .

Macy and Kevin on the chair sucking each other faces off. I'm not surprised.

Tyrell and his pot friends high as a bitch and just walking around like they aren't high. Who y'all trying to lie to? Blood shot red eyes headasses.

And. You have got to be kidding me. My ex and Cynthia. Clinging to each other like leeches. You would have thought they would have broke up. But with the amount times Cynthia had open her legs, they probably have.

I tried to not be noticed by then but of course Chris had to notice me.

"Serenity!" He said with his eyes wide like he just saw his mom naked.

"Damn it" I turn around slowly and look at him and Cynthia with no emotion.

" can I help you?"

" since when did you come back into town." He told me trying to make conversation. If you don't take you bugged eye ass out of my face

" none of your fucking business" I told him

" you look good, we should talk this over during our date tomorrow night, at 7"

If this nig-

"Ew like I would  want to date you. Or even go out with you. Did that. And regret it." I told him with a smile on my face.

"Go back to where you came from, we don't want you here" the bitch finally wants to talk.

"Um excuse me, was I talking to you? Because I was talk to your whore of a boyfriend, who I regret even looking at for even a second." She looked at me shock by my comment and covered it up.

" at least he wants me. He dumped you for me. Because I'm better." She said smirking at me as if she won.

" he's only dating you for the fish between your legs and what that lip filler mouth does." Smirking at her.

" THATS NOT TRUE!" She screamed her face Turning into a bright tomato.

" isn't it though? he only dates you because his dick needs attention, after that he doesn't want you but if you weren't opening your legs last week to Zach he might just actually like you." She turned pale while Chris look at her with angry eyes. What I said wasn't true I didn't even know she hooked up with Zach or anything she was doing.

Ahhh... my work here is done.

"HE TOLD ME YOU DIDN'T FUCK HIM" he shouted at her.

"WELL I NEEDED DICK AND YOU WERE WORRIED ABOUT FOOTBALL TO GIVE ME WHAT I NEEDED!" She shout right back at him.

"YOUR SUCH A SLUT!" He yelled.

" WELL YOUR A MANWHORE!" She yelled.

" HEY! You both are whores that probably have STDs by now. But this was fun! See you at school Monday!" I gave them a fake smile and walked away, but turned back around when they looked at me walking away.

"Oh and if you think I'm was done with you guys...I'm not . Get ready for me to make your lives a living hell... bye now!" Turning on my heel I walked away.
********************************************
I walked into Forever 21 like an hour ago and I was still here but being the indecisive person I am, I was debating on if I should buy the same Damn shirt just different colors.

I have a fucking problem.

" go with the red crop top."

Who the Jesus is that...

I turn around to see a boy who looks so fucking sexy I would fucking have a orgasm just looking at him.

Shut the fuck him- I'm mean shut the fuck out you dummy. I thought to myself.

" well I have been looking at you holding the same two shirt. So I decided to help you out. Go with red it will look sexy on you." Mystery sexy said.

Snap out of it.

" I don't even know you, so why should I listen to what you say?!" I told him and he just smirked at me and walked dangerously closer to me.

"Because... Red will always look sexy on someone like you, princess." He said in my ear, huskily.

Holy fuck, that orgasm might just happen.

"W-well maybe I should buy this shirt and wear it for you sometime." I told him pulling him close to me.

Damn aren't I bold.

"Maybe you should." He told me.

The eye contact we held was something I never experienced not with Hayden, not even with Chris.

"Well i didn't ask for your opinion. So you can move the fuck along, thanks" I told him and his reaction was priceless.

" you don't know who your talking to! I could kill you in a blink of an eye." He said coldly like he scares me.

Bitch please

" oh my gosh I'm should run home to my parents and tell them a boy was threatening me, scary! Grrrr!" I said with a straight face but couldn't hold the laughter anymore and started laughing my ass off.

"What is so funny" gritting his teeth getting angry.

" you! T-think that y-you scare m-me! Your f-funny!" I just couldn't stop laughing until I got grabbed by the throat.

I immediately stop laughing and look up to see mystery sexy looking at me with angry in his eyes.

" if you know what's best for you. You will shut up and don't. Ever. Laugh. At. Me. Again. Got it?" He dangerously told me.

Here comes that orgasm.

He hand tightened around my neck a little and if I was being honest I found it so hot. No one had ever done that to me . Not even Hayden. I bit my lip unconsciously.

" do you understand?" His lips fanning over my lips tightening his grip on my neck.

Yes. Tighter please.

"Y-yes please" fuck did I say that out loud.

"are you turned on by this?" He said letting go of my neck and walk a few step back from me.

"You asshole!" I grunted at him.

"  I'm Reese by the way." He said pulling a cheeky grin on his nice lips that I want to suck on.

Snap the fuck out of it serenity!

"Did I ask? I told him. he looked at me, still carrying that annoying grin.

"No, but I still want to tell you" he said

"I'm serenity now, excuse me I have places to be!" I told him walking off throwing the red crop top in his face and went to pay for my other things. Walking out the store and going home.

********************************************
I reached the door steps of my house with the gang and was about to open the door when my phone rung. I looked at the caller ID and saw that it was my mom, so I answered the phone.

S- hey mom

M- DON'T MOM ME NOTHING WHY DIDN' T YOU TELL ME YOU WERE IN TOWN!

S- I just got here today! I didn't think it was a big deal!

M- wasn't a big deal! Girl you are lucky I'm not with you so I can kick your ass!

S- I'm sorry mom! Geez!

M- it's fine sweet pea! Me and your dad wanted to ask you something?

S- yeah sure what's up?

I walked into the house with the bags and waved high to the others on the couch and walked up stairs to my room, setting the bags next in my closet.

M- we were wondering if you would come over for dinner tomorrow night before school on Monday.

Your shitting me right.

S- I don't know mom-

M- please honey! We miss you and you can see the twins and I guess your others siblings.

Ahhh so I know what this is about.

S- You just want me to make up with the preturds, not happening mama.

M- please, sweet pea!

S- not happening mom!

M-Pleaseeeeeeeee

S- nope.

M- okay, listen here, I spent 36 hours in labor with you and your siblings and pushed all of you big headed kids of my vagina that six of you have stretched out! so I better see your ass here tomorrow night at 6 I clock in the dot or we are gonna have an problem! Okay? LOVE YOU!

With that she hung up on me.

Great. Now I have to see the three siblings I have been trying to avoid for the past two years.

And had a sexual tension with a sexy ass name Reese.

Ain't life great.

Fuck.

********************************************

Hope you guys liked this chapter and y'all finally get to me Reese and see Chris and Cynthia's asses!

QOTD- Why do you think is gonna happen in there next chapter?

And MERRY CHRISTMAS

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17 0 8
After I got dumped by the one guy I truly loved, my life crumbled. I was branded as a whore and I just crumbled as a whole. I messed up bad and I spe...
16.7K 1.3K 58
Alison moved to a new town as her father got a new job, simultaneously, she decided to hide her dark past, starting a new chapter of her complicated...
2.7K 127 17
๐‡๐š๐ฒ๐ฅ๐ข๐ž ๐€๐ง๐ข๐ฅ๐ž๐ก ๐๐ข๐ž๐ซ๐œ๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ฌ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐ก๐š๐ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ฒ. ๐–๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ it was at home where her parents cared and showered her...
1.6K 3 20
Trigger warning for the following: -mature content -some strong language -fighting -mentions of abuse Everything was cool. It was fine and normal...