πΏπ‘‚π‘‰πΈπ‘…π΅π‘‚π‘Œ (𝐢. 𝐷𝑖𝑔�...

By simply_simps_

"Are you playing hard to get?" "Oh please, you think I'd play anything for you? I'm just simply hard to get"... More

Prologue & Cast
Chapter 1: Friendly Faces
Chapter 2: The Grand Staircase
Chapter 3: Sleeping Bags
Chapter 4: Black Lake
Chapter 5: Wrong Man
Chapter 6: Leaving Home
Chapter 7: Manor Rescue
Chapter 8: Quidditch World Cup
Chapter 9: Friend or Foe
Chapter 10: A Glorified Idiot
Chapter 11: Heartbreak
Chapter 12: Two Sides To A Story
Chapter 13: The First Task
Chapter 14: Deals and Dates
Chapter 15: Amortentia
Chapter 16: Bruises
Chapter 17: Astronomy Tower
Chapter 18: Polyjuice Potion
Chapter 19: The Final Task
Chapter 20: Ghost in the Graveyard
Chapter 21: Remembering
Chapter 22: Cursed Scars
Chapter 23: Summer Loving
Chapter 24: Orders
Chapter 25: Nosebleed Nougats
Chapter 26: Padfoot
Chapter 27: Just Pink Not Pretty
Chapter 28: Quills
Chapter 29: The D.A.
Chapter 30: Quidditch Brawl
Chapter 31: Betrothed
Chapter 33: Expecto Patronum
Chapter 34: Great Escapes
Chapter 35: Catch
Chapter 36: Department of Mysteries
Chapter 37: Thestrals
Chapter 38: Graduation
Chapter 39: The New Longbottom
Chapter 40: Forever
Chapter 41: Stomach
Chapter 42: Andromeda Tonks
Chapter 43: Wedding Crashers
Chapter 44: Forgetting
Chapter 45: Tyler LeStrange
Chapter 46: Astrid Black
Chapter 47: Cassie Diggory
Chapter 48: Aaron LeStrange
Chapter 49: Rey Quigley
Chapter 50: Belle Quinn
Chapter 51: Ned Longbottom
Chapter 52: Aspen LeStrange
Chapter 53: Cedric Diggory
Chapter 54: Amora Diggory
Epilogue

Chapter 32: Mistletoe

2.3K 62 91
By simply_simps_

Amora held a fistful of Belle's hair as Belle wretched into the toilet. It was ten in the morning, and a couple of girls stared at the duo as Belle continued to puke into the toilet. Amora shot them a death stare which scared the curious huddle of third year Ravenclaws into leaving.

"I feel absolutely miserable," Belle muttered as she wiped her face messily with her robe sleeve. Amora's nose wrinkled in disgust at the stench and she quickly exited the stall to grab her some napkins.

"Do you think you have the flu?" Amora asked as she rinsed Belle's Slytherin tie.

"Dunno," Belle shrugged. Amora walked over and looped the tie around her neck before pressing her palm to Belle's forehead.

"Well you certainly don't have a fever," Amora told her. Suddenly, Belle's eyes widened in shock as if she had just seen a ghost.

"Belle? Belle, what is it?" Amora asked, concerned with her best friend's behavior.

"I-I need to go. I'll see you tonight for the Christmas Eve party!" Belle shouted as she stood up and dashed out of the girl's lavatory. Amora watched her disappear behind the door, confused.

☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎

"He started muttering in his sleep, it was the strangest thing," Dean explained. Hazel leaned in, intrigued while Aaron furrowed his brows. Cedric and Ned were listening but also shoving piles of food into their mouth while Cassie and Rey were exchanging nervous glances.

"Good morning!" Amora waved as she ran over to the Hufflepuff table and took a seat next to Cedric, giving him a quick peck on the lips before digging in.

"Morning Amora! Em...have you seen Belle?" Ned asked, looking quite concerned.

"Yeah, she was feeling pretty sick this morning so I think she might have left to go grab some medicine from Hogsmeade," Amora explained.

"Probably just a cold," Rey reassured Ned.

"Can she still come to the party?" Hazel asked.

"Yeah! Told me she'd be there herself," Amora told them.

"Can the Weasley's come too? It isn't a party if the Weasley's aren't there," Ned chuckled, taking a bite of his bacon.

"They actually left last night. Their dad was attacked in the Ministry...at least that's what Harry was muttering all night," Dean told them.

"Wait a minute...how would Harry know?" Cedric questioned, looking deep in thought.

"Beats me. Either way, he was a great help in finding Mister Weasley. Anyways, they all left last night," Dean shrugged.

"Well, I'm stuffed," Cedric announced, leaning back.

"You have a little food baby?" Ned mocked in a high pitched voice, patting Cedric's belly. The table erupted in laughter as Cedric swatted Ned's hand away. Amora was too busy admiring the large Christmas tree that was dusted with snow, not knowing what the holidays would bring.

☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎

The Hufflepuff fireplace was alive with fire as the flames flickered, spreading heat throughout the room. Amora and Cedric were seated the closest near it as they wrapped presents. Amora snickered as the ribbon she tied into Cedric's hair loosely swung every time his head bobbed back and forth. The sun had just set, but Amora could still hear the howling wind as snowflakes fluttered through the air.

"I've never spent a break at Hogwarts," Cedric told her, and Amora's eyebrows raised in surprise.

"Me, Aaron, and Tyler always have. It's strange not to have Tyler here this year," Amora sighed as she pressed tape onto the wrapping paper.

"It is strangely quiet...practically no one is left here," Cedric acknowledged.

"Maybe Snape or Umbridge will come to our party!" Amora suggested, and Cedric burst into laughter. After a couple more minutes of wrapping, Amora and Cedric organized the presents under the Christmas tree that Rey had conjured up for them.

"Ah look...mistletoe," Amora said as she pointed upwards. Cedric's eyes followed her gaze and sure enough, the small green plant was dangling over them (courtesy of Professor Sprout).

Before she knew it, Cedric's hands cupped her face as he pulled her in for a kiss. Their lips melted together, filling Amora with a warmth that was far stronger than the one behind them.

"I love y-" Cedric started, but he was interrupted by a loud bang. Amora was sent stumbling backwards as the once orange and red flames turned into a lime green. Cedric's arms caught her right before she could hit the floor. Once she was back on her feet, he raised his arm and instinctively pushed her behind him, his other arm holding his wand.

"What the hell is going on?" Rey asked as her and Aaron emerged from her room, Aaron shirtless and Rey only in her bra and his sweatpants.

"Wait! Stop!" Hazel shouted as she dashed over to the fireplace, raising her wand.

"Are you expecting someone?" Amora asked as a shape of a figure emerged in the shadows.

"Y-yes! Calm down!" Hazel yelled as the flames died down and a mysterious figure rested in the shadows of the fireplace.

"Miss me?" a voice asked.

"Aspen?" Amora asked, stepping forward. Aspen emerged from the fireplace, smuts of ash on his wide grin as he brushed dirt out of his hair. Before she could ask any questions, Aspen had wrapped his arms around Amora and pulled her in for a hug.

"You really thought I was going to not see my family on Christmas?" Aspen chuckled.

"You can't be here! If someone sees you on school grounds-"Amora started.

"Actually," Aspen said, "Dumbledore gave me permission to hang out here. Maybe head back to the Gryffindor Common Room for a bit to make it feel like the good old days."

"You graduated four years ago, drama queen," Aaron scoffed as him and Aspen exchanged a hug.

"Who let him in?" Ned's voice rang from his room. He walked over to Aspen and they smiled fondly, shaking hands.

"Well, seems like everyone is here!" Rey cheered, clearly excited for the party.

"What about Belle?" Ned asked.

As if on cue, the door burst open and Belle walked in, a small present wrapped in bright red wrapping pair held tightly in her hands. She was wearing a comfy woolen sweater and tight jeans with boots strapped on as she tossed her curly hair to the side.

"Who's ready to party?" Belle whooped and everyone cheered. Amora popped open a glass of champagne and everyone settled  on the small yellow sofa, taking sips and exchanging stories. Amora didn't think too much of Aspen wrapping his arm around Hazel's shoulder as they settled in with each other.

"Okay, time to open presents," Belle announced. Ned offered her a glass of champagne as she reached for her present, but she declined it.

Belle handed Ned the small red present and Ned pressed his lips to her forehead. He held the present, hesitated for a moment, and then began unwrapping it. When he finally opened the box, he raised a small piece of cloth out of the box. His face dropped and he froze like a deer in headlights. Belle bit her lip nervously and glanced between Ned and the cloth. Amora squinted her eyes as Rey let out a shriek of surprise or terror. Amora quietly stepped over to the other side of the room and her jaw dropped.

It was a small jumper with the small words imprinted: You're Going To Be A Dad!

The room grew so quiet that Amora swore she could hear the flames crackling. Ned just simply stared at the jumper, the shock still fresh on his face.

"Ned...please say something," Belle murmured and Ned finally tore his eyes off the baby jumper and looked over to her.

"This is the best gift any guy could ever ask for," Ned whispered. Belle's eyes welled up with tears as Ned cried as well, but purely out of joy. It was the best crying Amora had ever witnessed, and their enthusiasm was contagious as everyone congratulated the soon to be parents. They kissed for a long time and once they separated, everyone settled back in.

"This is for you," Amora announced as she handed a small box to Cedric.

"I thought we agreed we didn't need to do gifts!" Cedric said, shocked as he opened the small box. Inside was a small silver chain that was in the shape of a broom. Cedric grinned as he looked back to Amora, but she nodded her head to show there was more. He fumbled for a moment before he finally opened the tail end of the broom, revealing a small picture of Amora and Cedric on their very first date.

"Merry Christmas!" Amora giggled as Cedric tackled her in a hug. Once Amora fastened the chain on, Aspen rose to his feet and dug in his pocket.

"I also have a present...for...Hazel," Aspen explained as he pulled a small envelope out of his pocket. He handed it to her and she tore it open, curious. She had barely even glanced at the paper inside before her eyes welled up with tears and she glanced up at Aspen.

"You visited my mum for me?" Hazel choked out as she looked at the letter.

"I know how much she means to you and I was near Saint Mungo's so-" he started by Hazel had already wrapped him in a hug. Aspen stiffened for a moment, surprised, and the room grew quiet. A wide grin spread to Amora's face when Aspen hugged her back and held her when they sat back down.

"Happy holidays!" Aaron shouted, throwing on a Santa hat. Everyone laughed and cheered as he danced with Rey. He then pulled her in for a kiss as he dipped her and she wrapped her arms around her neck. Belle and Ned were sitting together as they whispered to one another, smiling so much that they looked like they had won the Quidditch World Cup. Cedric then nudged Amora and nodded his head over to Hazel and Aspen who were kissing but Amora didn't mind one bit. She was quite happy for them, in fact, knowing they both deserved someone as great as each other.

She then rested her head on Cedric's chest and everything in the world felt right and perfect in that one moment. Amora thought that the peace she felt would last forever.

Oh how wrong she was.

☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎

A/N: TYSM FOR 13K READS!!!! IM CURRENTLY FREAKING OUT IF YOU CANT TELL! Anyways, feel free to leave any questions here and I would be happy to answer them!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.5K 596 33
˜"*Β°β€’ "π˜Όπ™’π™€π™§π™©π™šπ™£π™©π™žπ™–," β€’Β°*"˜ COMPLETED When Y/N Dixon gets her Hogwarts letter she is more than excited and her family come from all different...
41.3K 1.3K 28
Love is difficult to explain as one likes to say. But (Y/n)(L/n) falling for her professor, Severus Snape? That was hard to believe. The girl always...
188K 4.9K 43
Regan Diggory is a golden girl in Gryffindor about to begin her next school year at Hogwarts along with her popular and protective older brother Cedr...
2M 52.5K 73
"π™°πš—πš πš“πšžπšœπš πš•πš’πš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŠπš, πšœπš‘πšŽ 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗲." Y/n Whitmoore, daughter of well known purebloods, is entering her sixth year at Hogwarts...