๐๐€๐๐๐˜ ๐‘๐ˆ๐•๐€๐‹๐‘๐˜ | o...

By kurooschemistry

[ OIKAWA TOORU ] oikawa x female reader fan fiction โ What's a little healthy competition going to do, Y/N-ch... More

๐๐€๐๐๐˜ ๐‘๐ˆ๐•๐€๐‹๐‘๐˜
๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ. first impressions

๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ. you got the job... sort of

254 23 4
By kurooschemistry

。 ☆ 。  ☆。  ☆
★。 \  |  /。 ★
ONE ━━━━━ you got the job... sort of

THE endless possibilities of how your interview would end up were running through your mind as you walked towards the Kudo residence. Unfortunately, the only possibilities you could think of were negative ones.

If only Sugawara and your other close friends were here for one last push in support... You were currently in the neighbourhood of your interview and needed some last boost of confidence so you could march proudly to the location.

Some rich people could... be a bit of a handful, right? But Kaiya-san actually seemed really sweet and genuine. Maybe you were just imagining all of the negatives so you could just prepare for the worst.

Not everything in life was a walk in the park, after all.

But speaking of the mother of the family...

iMessage
KAIYA-SAN💋👗

11:43pm

kaiya-san💋👗
sent an attachment

You blinked at the notification that came from Kaiya-san, only to burst out in laughter seconds later. It was a simple mistake really, sending a meme to a potential new nanny. She meant it for someone else, you presumed.

Unless that's how she sent important messages? Maybe whatever she had sent was an emergency? Would your interview have to be cancelled because of this so called emergency?

Even though it was a complete mistake, it did calm your nerves a bit. You knew that laughing helped ease yourself before any vitally important interview or situation.

You mentally noted to ask Sugawara to send you a funny reaction meme minutes before any future interviews.

The Kudo residence was one of the best townhouses you had ever laid your eyes on. The grey high rising walls and metallic black gate definitely made it intimidating for people walking by, and also a huge sign of wealth. The actual family's building was too jaw dropping to describe. From multiple magazine articles you had read, there were twelve bedrooms, eight bathrooms, four lounging areas, a gigantic swimming pool with three hot tubs, a cinema room, a gym, three offices and a huge section of the house dedicated to the Kudo children inside.

The outside of the house had a modern, yet homely feel to it. The upstairs windows were huge, yet still maintained privacy. An even limestone path led up to the front entrance and around the whole perimeter of the house with neatly trimmed hedges where the entranceway met the path.

Before you could even press what looked like a doorbell or some sort of intercom system, the big black gates glided open effortlessly for you to enter through. Glancing all around you, you wouldn't mind living in this sort of opulence once you completed your course at college.

Another message from Kaiya-san notified you from your mobile phone.

11:45pm

kaiya-san💋👗
sent an attachment

You shouldn't have, but you snickered quite loudly while walking along the pathway towards the front of the manor.

Instead of your brain processing it, your body stopped. It kind of made sense. As much as the weird pictures were, was this a test?

You felt embarrassed at the thought of being caught laughing just minutes away from an interview with one of the richest families in Japan. It was so unlike you and so unprofessional. If anyone had seen it, you would've buried your head in one of those shrubs nearby in embarrassment.

By the front door, the doorman with a bushy moustache looked you up and down as if inspecting you or judging you by your appearance. He let you inside without a word and that was all you needed anyway.

You had heard many things about the Kudo family, that everything was crazy around the grounds. That didn't seem to be the case today, unless everyone was acting all proper for show.

It was a mansion, after all, of course the interior looked incredible. Everything was bright due to everywhere being painted white, creak-less wooden floors were below you and everywhere you looked, gold rimmed mirrors or paintings were displayed on the wall. Apart from the decoration, everything looked clean and tidy and in order. That was a plus for you. You couldn't work in a messy environment.

A figure seated on an ornate dining table chair caught your attention from further down the hallway. He sat with a bulging blue binder in hand and a pleased smirk over his soft features.

So you weren't the only applicant...

As you made your way towards the fellow applicant, your nose caught a waft of his expensive cologne. Cedarwood and sage... it smelled delicious. There wasn't a doubt that he had dressed up well for the occasion, decked in a sharp plait suit jacket, a cream turtleneck, fitted trousers and the latest sports trainers you had been admiring during the past week.

This guy's style... you knew it from somewhere. It couldn't just go unnoticed. The cheeky smirk, too...

"I didn't expect to see a fan at this sort of thing..." You hadn't even noticed that your mouth was hanging right open in front of him. "Despite what people think, I am professional. After my interview, I'll give you my autograph or a selfie, I promise. Anything for my dear fans~."

You slumped down on the cushioned seat beside him, not forgetting to eye roll at the comment. "I'm not one of your adoring fans, Oikawa Tooru. I just happen to be an applicant around your age looking for this job who happened to recognise you."

You hated to admit it, but this guy was way more handsome in person than you had expected. He had his dark, chocolate brown hair that was normally swept outward practically gelled to perfection, while his eyes of the same colour glimmered in way you couldn't pick out the meaning of.

"Sure you did, gorgeous~," Oikawa giggled as he placed his left arm lazily around the back of your chair. A weak move to get close to you and flirt, in your opinion. "Anyways, as it seems like we're the only two going for the job, I have a proposition for you."

"What are you going to do, smooth talk me out of applying by bringing me on a date? Nice attempt, but you're not the first one to try." You commented right away.

"So the babysitting business really is like that, huh?" He scoffed, but you could tell he was advantageous already with the charisma he had. "Well, not exactly. Since one of us has to get the job, here's what I propose; if I get the job, I'll take you out on a date and we can take as many selfies you wish. If you somehow end up getting it... one autograph will suffice!"

"That's still smooth talking me out of the job, baka," You eye rolled at the heartthrob once more. "Do I seriously need to clarify this with you again? I'm not a fan of yours, and I definitely don't take bribes from people like you. It just shows that you see me as a threat for the position."

Well that shut him up when a little gasp came out from his end. But what followed was something you didn't expect, another one of his devilishly handsome smirks.

"So what's the name of this driven little babysitter? I like her already, she has that same type of determination that I possess."

"Not that it's any of your business, but it's—"

Suddenly out of nowhere, a somewhat familiar little girl came around the corner with what looked like a mobile device. Her brunette pigtails bounced after her with every step she took, a squeal of laughter escaping her lips.

"I sent funny pictures to all of Mummy's friends! Hehehe~!"

Both you and Oikawa didn't expect to see Kaiya-san in such a state, and the child's current nanny, too. Perspiration was evident under their armpits due to the chasing of the little girl, along with a number of stray hairs sticking out from their heads.

"Anzu, give Mummy's phone back!"
"Out of all days, Anzu-chan, why my last goddamn day?!" The females chorused until they had to stop in their tracks.

The little girl had halted ahead of them, too.

What followed next, you didn't know whether to laugh, feel jealous or roll your eyes for god knows how many times in that mansion.

The mobile phone was dropped upon her new discovery. "Oooh~! Who are you? Anyways, you're so handsome, will you please be my boyfriend!" It was more like a demand rather a question when she grasped Oikawa's larger hand.

Oikawa's facial expression suddenly changed to match the girl's.. "Look at this little cutie~. What's your name?" You couldn't believe it, he was licking up to her and he sure as hell knew what her name was. Kaiya-san and the nanny would probably lose their voices if they shouted her name again.

"I'm Anzu! I'm five! And I really want a boyfriend! Pleaseee say yes!" Her blue, almost grey like eyes were like the begging emoji's ones.

"I think that's enough screen time on my phone in particular and running around the house," Poor Kaiya-san sighed, picking up her mobile device which didn't seem to have any scratches from the fall. She looked up at you. "Ah, I'm sorry about this, Y/N, dear. And for those text messages, I presume. It was all my little daughter. What an introduction..." You could see her blushing pink.

"It's nothing to be sorry about, Kaiya-san. Don't worry, it's not the worst I've seen," You smiled politely. Now it was your turn to act like a lickarse. She didn't seem to recognise your follow applicant, anyways.

"Oh, and you must be Oikawa Tooru. What a charming young man you are. Teruma did a good job selecting you."

You and Oikawa exchanged a confused look.

Kaiya-san stood up to her full height and brushed down her navy blue pencil skirt. "That's what I was going to talk to the both of you about. Teru actually ended up catching a flight at six this morning, which was earlier than we all had expected. He recommended this young man for the job, but he won't be able to meet him for another month."

"Who in the name of all of the pretty boys in Japan picked Oikawa Tooru to be a fucking nanny?!!!" You internally screamed.

Kaiya-san continued, "Because of this, we have decided to have the both of you nanny the children until he comes back! I couldn't decide by myself, and besides, it's how you get along with everyone that counts!"

"Honestly, I don't see why they need one. From what I have to go through, they need more than just one..." The children's current nanny grumbled under her breath.

You had an unfair advantage so far, it seemed. Not everyone could be over six foot and look handsome like Oikawa. The whole thing didn't seem fair at all, it was just a nanny position, after all.

Yet, there was something inside of you that was so fiery and determined to get the spot.

"If that suits the two of you, of course," She beamed that million dollar smile that everyone knew her for. "We're willing to pay you both during this trial period. If you'll follow me, I'll just double check that everything is in order and you can start right away! I know Mayoko is dying to leave!"

"At least you're right about something." The children's soon ex-nanny muttered with more confidence than last time.

While following Kaiya-san into her office, you turned around to Oikawa following suit. "Well... best of luck, Tryhardkawa." You stuck your hand out politely for him to shake.

That goddamn smirk. "You too, Nanny Norm." He shook it. "It's officially a nanny rivalry."

AUTHOR'S NOTE !

YAYAYAYA I'M SO EXCITED!! Tryhardkawa and Nanny Norm Y/N (he means she's basic) and their competition has begun!
alsoo y/n's outfits will be featured for each day at the top of each chapter! (just pretend that the bag is pink baha!)

G xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

950K 50.9K 34
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
170K 7.5K 23
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
169K 6.9K 51
๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in ๐——๐—˜๐—–๐—”๐——๐—˜๐—ฆ OR ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire and charle...