Stone Cold Hearts | ✓

By echoicbae

Take Phoenix Stellar and Adonis Wong. Two figure skaters who seem to have it all, but they don't. More

intro
part 1 | partners
part 2 | tease
part 3 | lonely
part 4 | strangers
bonus | adonis

closure

440 48 71
By echoicbae

Now, let's get to the good part. Let's theorize about everything. 

Opinions on Phoenix?

What do you think happened to Adonis? If you ask me, well, I don't even know the answer to that question. That's why I wanted to give an open space to you all, the readers, to discuss him.

The other day I was thinking... what if I add a bonus chapter but from Adonis' POV? I would love to do it, what do you guys think?

If you have any questions or comments regarding the story, I'll be glad to answer. 

Here's a fun fact. While I wrote the story, I had Plastic Hearts (album) on repeat the whole time so maybe that counts as the playlist? I have no idea lmao

───※ ·❆· ※───

dedication

SCH is dedicated to everyone who gave the story a chance. I love you.

───※ ·❆· ※───

thank you

Again, I would like to thank every single one of you for reading Stone Cold Hearts. It means the world to me. I cannot believe that this story is my first one ever to complete and publish. I had plans to post another short story, but a thing led to another and, I got inspired. Long story short, here we are. 

If I'm honest, I broke my own heart writing the story.

With no other words left to say, stay safe and healthy.

Love, Mari.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 36.1K 51
Evelyn Reyes is the girl with chronic anxiety. Her stomach knots, insomnia, pounding headache, a second voice in her crazy head and anxiety attacks h...
591K 62.6K 25
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
13.9K 1.5K 22
Out Of The Colors Of My Mind. He's My Favorite Color.
3.1M 251K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...