supernaturals [nct 127 x rea...

Von universaja

Mehr

[prolouge.]
[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]
[7]
[8]
[9]
[10]
[11]
[12]
[13]
[14]
[15]
[16]
[17]
[18]
[19]
[20]
[21]
[22]
[23]
[24]
[25]
[26]
[27]
[28]
[29]
[30]
[31]
[32]
[33]
[34]
[35]
[36]
[37]
[38]
[39]
[40]
[41]
[42]
[43]
[44]
[45]
[46]
[47]
[48]
[49]
[50]
[51]
[52]
[53]
[54]
[55]
[56]
[57]
[58]
[59]
[60]
[61]
[62]
[63]
[64]
[65]
[66]
[67]
[68]
[69]
[70]
[71]
[73]
[74]
[75]
[76]
[77]
[78]
[79]
[80]
[81]
[82]
[83]
[84]
[85]
[86]
[87]
[88]
[89]
[90]
[91]
[92]
[93]
[94]
[95]
[96]
[97]
[98]
[99]
[100]
[101]
[102]
[103]
[104]
[105]
[106]
[107]
[108]
[109]
[110]: The Last Chapter
Ncity Lobby

[72]

3.1K 165 175
Von universaja

c h a p t e r - s e v e n t y t w o

"..and we would fly at night to watch out for humans. Then," Taeyong shifted in his sleeping position and peeked on your face, a content smile decoring his flawless feature. "You already slept."

You did not respond as expected, Taeyong grinning shortly just by seeing you.

"No worries, the story ended anyway." He leaned close and planted a long kiss over your forehead. "Sleep tight."

He fixed your blanket and checked you one last time. He shut the door close and finally let down the real expression he has been concealing.

It was all sadness and worry.

"You done telling her your crappy story?"

Taeyong all together turned into a tough facade once he heard Lucas. He rolled his eyes and crossed arms. "Crappy huh? She get to sleep with my soothing voice, don't dare to talk shit about my story."

"Cheesy and boring one, that's why she fell asleep." Lucas continued to tease.

Taeyong's hand flared for a moment while his arms was cris-crossed and it caught the other tall guy off guard.

"You're so short tempered, I am just kidding." Lucas laughed, attempting to hang his arms on Taeyong's shoulders but backed away. "You're not gonna flame your whole back, right?"

"I will."

"Thanks for being honest," giggled Lucas.

Taeyong clicked his tounge, having enough of another's playtime. "What do you need?"

"Hi!" Chenle appeared with his friend, obviously Jisung, that is stucked as always with him. "Where's Noona?"

"She's in the room, sleeping." Lucas answered instead.

"Can we stay with her-" Jisung still hasn't finish his whole sentence when Taeyong snapped his head, a skeptical look following. The young man scratched his neck. "We thought it would just be great to stay with her. It's comfortable being with her."

"Sure, sure." Lucas snapped his fingers gesturing the other two who seemed rather terrified at Taeyong than following what they really want.

Taeyong glared at Lucas sharply. "Who are you to tell that? She's doing great at her own."

"I think it would just be better if they'd stay with her. Atleast Y/N could call out when she  needs to, and don't lecture me about the fact that you are just protecting her and she's been safe with that way of yours. Y/N still have the right to have closure to literally any creature. Monsters, Humans," Lucas gestured Taeyong that they should start walking and so they did, still with the other grimacing in irritation. "You name it. Even to Ten."

"Why is he mentioned once again? My ears are burning." Taeyong scoffed, raising his index finger adorably with his sweater paws. "I'm not speaking by means of being literal. Just a metaphor."

"At first I didn't think I would actually see Ten being that happy, but I think he shines the most smile whenever she sees Y/N." Lucas stopped him from opening the door where the rest are currently seated. "Anyone can tell."

"And why is that?" Taeyong, for once, did not get annoyed. He was sincerely curious.

"I don't know, man." Lucas shook his head.

The door creaked open and Yangyang with Donghyuck (which unexpected) stood infront.

"Are you both gonna keep gossiping about Ten?" Yangyang whispered teasingly. He's having a good time that he have a sharp sense ability.

Taeyong had a rather proud smile in his face while looking at Donghyuck. He decided to make a big deal on it, having pleasure teasing the most teast in the group. "Are you sacrificing your friendship with Mark and Y/N for Yangyang? Tsk. Y/N will pick you as her least favourite then."

"Tsh. I doubt it. Sometimes I think she likes Yang more than me." Donghyuck stood beside his brother and pulled him inside. "Besides, I am having advantage of his ability. It's cool-"

"I can hear you." Yangyang hummed happily.

"Yeah of course you can, you are meant to hear it anyway." Donghyuck spat with a sass.

The room just got filled with snickers while Yangyang took his seat beside his favourite person to annoy — Kun. "You haven't answered Taeyong's question. Am I gonna join the squad?"

"No."

"Why not?" Mark asked, intrigued since he knows Donghyuck can have a pretty witty comeback.

"Because he is not a Lee." Donghyuck grinned, his brothers grinning along for they are rooting not to make Yangyang join.

Yangyang had a better idea, snapping his fingers. "But I am Liu and it sounds like Lee so why can't I join?"

His brothers cheered louder, Hendery even dancing like a princess to hype his brother.

In the middle of laughter, Doyoung stopped showcasing his genuine gummy smile, a confused look decorating his face. "Wait. Is that why everyone's gathering?"

"Oh, not." Xioajun gritted his teeth cutely. "Back to the topic."

"This sucks. We can't even have fun for seconds." Sicheng frowned with a disappointed look.

Realization just sunk in when they realized the most unusual event to happen occured.

Kun and Taeil's group must never cross paths — but here they are, planning against the odds together.

While the rest are planning and talking about deep things, you are still fast asleep in the wide and fluffy sheets.

Well.. not until hours have passed and you felt a paper softly slapping in your cheeks.

"That does not really look like Noona! Gimme the pen." Jisung's faint voice raised, making a way pass through your ears.

"Excuse me, are you saying you're gonna draw better? FYI, we both failed art class cause we all know is stickmans!" Chenle backfired, his pitch slightly raising.

Josing aggressively slapped his pointer finger in his little lips. "Shut up! She's sleeping."

"You're the first one who raised your voice." Chenle pointed, pouting out of argument.

"Actually, it's not that bad."

"Noona." Jisung uttered, pushing Chenle in a hidden way a little stronger which caused him to release a dolphin sound yelp. "You woke up.. I'm sorry."

"It's good. I've slept enough anyway." You stole the paper that was tickling in your cheeks held by Chenle. "But seriously it looks good."

"You might find us your little one and all but it doesn't really look cute, Noona." Chenle scowled.

"You can do better than I could." You laughed.

Atleast they got the face of your shape right as well as the hair.

But let's not talk about the dots for eyes and a small curve for lips.

"Show us then!" Jisung happily clasped her hands. "We can't be the only one showing this art skills!"

You smirked, grabbing a pen nearby. "Sure thing. I'll draw the two of you, but just the silhouette, and no faces!"

The two guys patiently watched you scribble on the paper, their eyes jumping back and forth from you and the paper.

"Noona, what school did you went in?" Chenle asked midway. "Could have been great if we were classmates. You are doing well so far."

You scoffed, "We can't be classmates. You guys are still junior high."

"Huh? Junior high?" Jisung smirked, the expression you've never seen before just yet. "How old are you actually, Noona? I'm sure we're on the same school year level."

"I'm seventeen." You stopped midway. "And you?"

"We're, uhm, s-seventeen too." Chenle widened his eyes. "We're all in the same age..?"

It might sound that they are not sure with their own identity, it still surprised you to your veins.

"W-Wait, we're in the same age!" You claimed, gulping repeatedly.

"Wooooaah!" Jisung took a deep breath. "W-We are all s-seventeen."

You scratched your head, still unsure yourself if they are really sure themselves about what they are saying. "Yeah.. but is it really true? Then that means you have the same age as Mark and Haechan? That is so.. surprising."

Sounds fake but okay, you feel happier by the thought of humans in the same age as yours are finally staying with you.

"Definitely!" Chenle leaned closer but still have a comfortable distance on you. "Then we can call you by your name?"

"Sure..?" You awkwardly agreed, grinning after.

"Uhm," Jisung happily grinned. "Hey, err- Lee Y/N."

A content smile filled up your face as you chuckled. "Okay. That sounds nice."

"Y/N," Chenle followed, making you look at him excitedly. It just feels a little comfortable compared than before. "Are you almost done there?'

You shrugged, getting serious on your work and focusing even more. "Gi'me more time. I'm almost done! Just gonna add some few shades here.. and.. yeah, I guess this ones all good now."

Jisung and Chenle hopped on the bed, both snatching the paper away from you out of excitement, you guess.

"This looks great!" complimented Jisung, his adorable eyes widening into surprise.

"And why does this look like the same person dressed in different style of suit." Chenle squinted his eyes. "But it looks great."

"Sorry. I already told you I can't drew faces well. Besides, I don't look in other people's faces too long." You nodded to yourself.

Except to these stupid Supernaturals that you're never get tired of staring even after hours passed.

Jisung leaned close and pointed at the paper while looking at you. "Noon- I mean Y/N, why is there a little chick and a dolphin on both sides?"

"Because it represents you and Chenle." You laughed seeing their disappointed faces.

Of course it was followed by their own opinions, stating what part did they like and did not.

You cut them off by blurting a word of appreciation. "Hey. It would have been great if we met each other on the time where it's just.. peace."

The two of them stopped checking the photo and looked at you, their eyes glinting a series of expression.

You could only look away and laughed silently. "Don't stare at me like that."

"Aw, man. That would be really nice." Chenle was quick to break the ice. He smiled sheepishly and agreed by nodding his head. "You would have bought us meal for lunchtime!"

"Aye! She will also answer our papers in quizzes," added Jisung jokingly.

"Yeah? You're passing me your test paper? We will all fail." You mumbled.

In the middle of chitchat, a small wave hit your brain and it made it hard for you to breath. You slowly felt so far away from your own self. You could see your reflection blankly looking at you.

It's like the realization acting inside you.

You realized that you're not the normal person you think you are.

Suddenly, it's as if that memory triggered the darker side of you. You felt more scared thinking you will be hurting these two humans who has been hurt before too.

And that fear makes the darker side stronger.

In the midst of your fearful, empty, and void feeling, you hear a small echo of voice.

"Y/N, listen! Take a deep breath and focus to a memory."

The voice felt so unfamiliar yet so close to home, and so you did.

"Think of a happy memory! A happy memory with us!" Your brows cocked upwards, realizing it was Jisung and Chenle. "Just think of a happy memory with us, don't ask why!"

You had no choice but to do so, hoping the ideas will really help.

You dig into a memory, recognizing the happy moments you spend in the short span of time. It did not make any effects at first, until all your focus started to avert on the very first time you saw them.

Their fragile figure laying almost lifelessly outside the window.

You remembered their hoarse voice that muttered the smallest voice.

And the way they saw you as their only hope.

Even if they didn't know you well just yet, they still thought you as the only safe place.

As if being pulled out of water, you felt being attached on your own limbs and your gaze that once blurred and darkened shone into spotlight.

You are back.

You frowned, confused, when you feel your own hands gripping into something.

A gasp released from your lips when you realized you were grabbing them by the collar. You quickly removed your hands and it was a bad idea since it caused a painful thud.

"Oh shit.. I'm.. I'm sorry." You gulped while burning tears are racing down your cheeks. "I'm sorry-"

"No no no no!" Chenle pushed himself up and patted your back. "You did great Y/N! You beat the monster!"

"O-Oh! Yeah." Jisung hid his face contorted in pain and stood up properly, smiling at you reassuringly. "Look at you, you are back."

"You're making me cry more for pretending it does not hurt." You sniffed, wiping your own tears from both sides. "I'm really sorry for hurting you.. Ugh, jeez."

Chenle gestured Jisung to cover his reddened neck before doing the same. "No, nah! You did not hurt us."

The two of them let the silence take over first, giving you time to breath.

"And it's thanks to you. If you hadn't told me what to do, I must have harmed you." You sighed, feeling your head heavier from all the tears that got released in your weary eyes. "But.. how did you know that way?"

"What way?" Jisung gestured you to take a sit.

You tiredly did, your legs feeling like giving up. "That way. To calm someone as uncontrollable as me."

They exchanged glances from each other. It made your attention from physical and emotional pain jump to deeper curiousity.

Jisung nodded, deciding to be the one to talk about it. "That's.. That's actually our use when we were held by the abusers. We mostly know how to calm such Superhuman getting out of control."

Your eyes widened. "Oh my goodness."

"That's why we are very useful to them," Chenle shook his head. "But we tried to refuse them once because we felt so weak. Then we didn't know they'd throw us away somewhe-"

"You don't have to talk about it!" You quickly cut them off, knowing they are just gonna remember what painful thing they had.

The doors suddenly pulled open, Jungwoo and Yuta appearing first.

"Are you okay?" Jungwoo pulled your hand and let you sink in his hug.

"How come no one tell us?" You must have not Yuta's face, but you know he is mad.

You quickly pushed Jungwoo slightly to face him. "No, don't get mad at them. They are the ones who helped me."

Doyoung scoffed. "Help you? How?"

"She needs rest, stop interrogating her." Ten spoke up from the very back.

Jungwoo grabbed your cheeks and smiled genuinely. "Let's rest first, shall we?"

His soothing voice made your ragged breath calm, and eventually let your body fell weak; knowing someone will catch you.

~~~

A humming voice got clearer while you slowly woke up in your dreamland.

You forced yourself to open your eyes, seeing Sicheng who cradled you in his arms.

"Hello hello." He grinned, looking adorable. "How you feeling?"

"Good.. uhm, I also had a dream." You mumbled, closing your eyes and relaxing once you knew you were safe.

"Dream?"

"I dreamt about my dad." You smiled bitterly. "I miss him."

Sicheng raised his brow and hummed. "Are you feeling angry and regretful?"

"No. None of those. Dad just had a cloudy mind that time that all he could think is to make the source of his suffering disappear, but that bad memory just got replaced with the thought that he raised me alone." You met his eyes that never tear off, watching you carefully. "Father went through a lot, but he is unbearably kind to me."

"Cause you deserve it. You deserve the genuine love." He pulled away for a moment, getting more serious than sincere. "I'm sorry to cut off our conversation about your father, but we just think something is weird when Chenle and Jisung told us the whole story."

Your ears perked up, sitting upright. "Yeah? And what is that?"

"They said you hurt them. Like you are really mad at them. But remember when you lose yourself too? The first time? Instead of hurting us, you still protected us. Even if it is in an aggressive way."

You raised your brow. "Your point is?"

"Even if you are not yourself, you still know and acknowledge the people around you. So you act out of your instinct." Sichent scratched his throat. "What if there's something in them that's why you naturally came to hurt them or like.."

"Winwin," He pursed his lips when you spoke firmly. "I said not to doubt them."

"Oh, y-yeah. Of course not. I'm not suspicious of them one bit."

"Yes you are." You groaned. "I already told you, they helped me overcome the problem inside me."

"How?"

"They taught me that memories play a major part on my connections with my abilities, and it true! My emotions should just have a right balance when being this strong," You furrowed your brows. "Don't you just talk bad about them."

"Okay! Fine! Sorry." Sicheng let you sunk in his embrace and caressed your head, giving a rather comforting feeling to you. "Do you want to go outside? I think everyone is worried sick."

You did not respond at first, knowing this is his way to make up things. Sicheng was doing his best not to cross paths with your glare.

You let your pride shatter down because who would not be able to do that to a cute and adored Dong Sicheng?

You removed the blanket off your legs and smiled. "Sure, let's get going."

He pulled a jacket nearby and let you wear it before guiding you outside. He couldn't contain the smile that keeps peeking through his cheekbones. It only adds up when he can see the hallway towards the living and dining room.

"Guys! Y/N's here!" He excitedly said.

You wanted to question him what's so exciting being with you but remembered Sicheng is always like this whenever he spend time with you, and it was a great thing to feel. To feel loved by him.

He makes you feel that he is proud to show a girl named Y/N beside him.

"Finally!" Mark reacted, rushing at you. "Jeez! Thought you'll have fever and all! We were worried as fu-"

"Alright, alright." Taeyong clapped his hand aggresively and threw Mark a look. He then turned to you and smiled lovingly. "Glad you look fine."

"This deserves a party!" Lucas cheered, the rest looking at him and grinning. He raised his brow and scoffed. "Why are you all finding it funny? I'm serious!"

Doyoung laughed the loudest before turning serious. "Haha, Lucas. Haha."

"I'm really serious! Let's have fun! We are all focused stressing we forgot to lay low." He turned to Xioajun and expects his brother to team with him. "I bet our enemies are even having wines in their shitty seats."

Chenle silently snickered.

No one mind him. He just keeps laughing to everything Lucas do.

Jaehyun crossed his arms. "I get your point. But don't you think we should be more focused now on the plan?"

"What plan?" You asked, confused.

"It's not a big deal. Just assumptions and all if ever we get under attack which is possible anytime soon." Donghyuck explained shortly to you.

"Party sounds useless," Kun added.

Hendery snapped his fingers. "Yes. Party is a great thing. And it's more fun that the two groups who seemed never to cross paths are dancing and dressing fancy!"

Taeil teleported at the kitchen and poured himself a cup of water, losing brain cells. "Do you even realize that a wolf or whatever can attack us right now?"

"Then they can join the party, duh." Xioajun winked. "Then later after two hours it will all turn to purge, killing each other you know?"

Jisung then laughed, covering his mouth immediately.

Anyone will actually act the same at this kind of conversation.

"That sounds quite good." Everyone looked in surprise to hear it from Taeyong. "I mean.. this might be our last celebration together?"

"Aha. Dude. That sounds like we're all gonna die," said Yuta.

"Nope. It's because both groups are not actually friends. We might end up having purge to ourselves even without the enemies." With that, he put a cute smile.

Oh crap. You remembered how their pasttime is to throw knives to each other.

What more do these two groups plan to do in their so-called friendly party?

"Are we seriously gonna argue about having a party or not?" You scoffed amusingly.

"Wait wait wait wait. I don't know if it's just me but.." Yangyang tilted his head. "..does anyone can see the shadow of Y/N's wings right now?"

|     |     |     |     |

get well soon tyongggg! u worked so hard! and jisung too!

i hope this reader is also having enough rest!

and thanks for supporting me and srsly i cant believe the recognition of this book, thank you so muchhhhh🥰

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

16.3M 545K 35
Down-on-her-luck Aubrey gets the job offer of a lifetime, with one catch: her ex-husband is her new boss. *** Aubrey...
90.1M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
632K 22.7K 51
"You'll be our Secretary from this day." ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔ When a girl was doing a good job in work until the 10 CEOs of the company noticed all the ...
12.3K 128 12
This is a story about forbidden love. This is the first book in the trilogy. Follow Katherine Conway and her twin brother on the adventure of going f...