Healing Hale | Scott McCall

Por enchantingherondale

Brooklyn 'Brooke' Hale had fled the small town of Beacon Hills six years ago when she thought she lost all of... Más

✰ 𝕋𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕜 𝕪𝕠𝕦 ✰
✰ ℂ𝕒𝕤𝕥 ✰
✰ 1 ✰
✰ 2 ✰
✰ 3 ✰
✰ 4 ✰
✰ 5 ✰
✰ 6 ✰
✰ 7 ✰
✰ 8 ✰
✰ 9 ✰
✰ 10 ✰
✰ 11 ✰
✰ 12 ✰
✰ 13 ✰
✰ 14 ✰
✰ 15 ✰
✰ 16 ✰
✰ 17 ✰
✰ 18 ✰
✰ 19 ✰
✰ 20 ✰
✰ 21 ✰
✰ 22 ✰
✰ 23 ✰
✰ 24 ✰
✰ 25 ✰
✰ 26 ✰
✰ 27 ✰
✰ 28 ✰
✰ 29 ✰
✰ 30 ✰
✰ 31 ✰
✰ 32 ✰
✰ 34 ✰
✰ 35 ✰
✰ 36 ✰
✰ 37 ✰
✰ 𝕊𝕖𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕝 ✰

✰ 33 ✰

2.5K 55 4
Por enchantingherondale

♬ 𝓓𝓪𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻𝓭𝓵𝔂 𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓲𝓬 ♬

Brooke wore a disgusted face as took in the scene around her. She'd come to the annual start of the season bonfire party at the high school. And now, she regrets it.

High schoolers all around her, danced and jumped to the electronic music the DJ had whipped up at the front of the party. Neon flashing lights coming from his deck and reflecting off the mass of bodies.

Everyone held a drink in their hand which was definitely alcohol even if they'd disguised it in a water or Coca Cola bottle. They were dressed in skimpy clothes and, despite the cold weather, had a sweat coating their bodies from their horrid dance moves. The large fire in the middle was the main source of light. Illuminating the field of students and giving the party a certain flare. It's flames speaking of danger for anyone who came too close while intoxicated.

The smiles on their faces made it clear that everyone was having a jolly good time, Brooklyn probably being the only exception. Her arms crossed themselves over her chest as she awaited the arrival of Scott. She'd hated parties. The only reason she came was because of his puppy eyes. But those damn eyes decided to take their time getting over here.

When she felt arms slip around her waist, she was ready to fight of any hormonal teenage boy that thought they'd have a chance with her, but the familiar voice speaking in her eyes made her relax.

"You look very impressed." Scott teased.

"Shut up." she huffed, turning around in his arms to see the small smirk that rested upon his face. "You took your time."

"I'm sorry to keep you waiting, your majesty." Scott joked, a twinkle forming in his eyes at the unamused look on Brooklyn's face.

Scott chuckled. He ducked his head down until their lips met in a slow kiss. They soon parted though, the hoard of partying teenagers not setting the mood. A little distance away, Brooke spotted Malia dancing with a flask in hand. The healer grabbed ahold of Scott's hand saying, "Come on." as she led him over to the werecoyote.

"Hey." Scott greeted when they were in front of the girl. "What are you doing here?"

"Getting drunk." Malia replied. Her body jumping up and down as she danced to the music. She lifted her flask up as proof. "What are you two doing?"

"Trying to make sure no one gets hurt." the True Alpha told her. Brooklyn pursed her lips, thinking if she told Scott that the party was killing her soul, would he let her leave because, technically, that was causing harm to her.

"That sounds fun too." the werecoyote responded, her body language stating that she didn't think it was fun. She took another giant gulp of her drink and Brooke thought she should say something.

"I don't want to ruin your night or anything, but you can't get drunk." the healer informed her.

"What?" Malia questioned.

"It's to do with your healing. Trust me, you're not gonna feel anything." Brooklyn stated.

"Maybe you should tell him that." Malia commented. She loved her body a little to the side so the couple had a clear view of Liam, who was sat upon a picnic bench, pouring liquid from a bottle wrapped in a paper bag into a coke bottle.

Brooke ignored the conversation between the two supernaturals next to her for a moment to watch Liam down the whole coke bottle. She laughed to herself, knowing that his efforts were fruitless, but he was giving it a good go.

She listened back to the words being exchanged between the werewolf and werecoyote when she heard Scott say, "I just want to talk."

"Well, I just want to dance." Malia quipped.

"We had our reasons." Scott continued. "We didn't tell you about Peter..."

"To protect me." the werecoyote filled in, "That's what Peter said you would say. And guess what he said next? That you were right. Does that surprise you?"

The couples faces were scrunched up, eyebrows drawn together as to why he would indeed say that. Last time they checked, he'd happily punch their faces in and they'd return the favour. "No. It makes me wander what he wants." Scott replied. "Malia, we need to stay together. You, me, Brooke, Stiles..."

"I don't want to talk about Stiles." Malia told him, her voice becoming a little quieter. She sighed heavily, "I just want to dance. And get drunk."

As she raised her flask, she then stumbled. Brooklyn and Scott going out to catch her. "Malia... Whoa! Whoa! Whoa!" They helped her stay on her feet as she turned to them chuckling. "You are drunk." Scott said confusedly.

"Yep." the werecoyote giggled.

"But you can't be." Brooklyn added.

They looked behind Malia to see that Liam, also, was stumbling around like he was intoxicated. Brooke worked a concerned expression, something was wrong here, they can't be drunk.

"Is this what drunk feels like?" Malia questioned, "It doesn't feel as good as I hoped."

"I don't think it's supposed to." Scott commented. His face also showed worry as he looked between the werecoyote and his beta in confusion.

"Malia?" the True Alpha asked, as she seemed to get even worse. He brought her flask up to his nose and smelt it, "What's in this? What did you have to drink?"

"Just vodka." Malia answered innocently.

"Stay on your feet and keep moving." Scott ordered her as he spotted a police man watching them intently. They wrapped her arms over their shoulders and started walking. They sat her down on the picnic bench next to Liam's and brought her a bottle of water. "Malia?" Brooklyn said gently holding the liquid in front of the girl.

She took the bottle, taking giant gulps of the water. They then turned to Liam and Scott asked the boys best friend, Mason, "How much has he had to drink?"

"Not enough to get him like this?" Mason replied. They looked down at the beta who was struggling to stay sitting upright on the bench.

"Something's happening. We need to get them out of here." Brooklyn stated. "I think we're gonna have to, um..." she trailed off, staring down at her hand as it became blurry.

Like she was drunk.

Scott was also becoming unstable on his feet which caused the couple to share a worried glance at one another. "How much have you two had to drink?" Mason asked as their demeanour changed.

"Nothing. Not even a sip."  the True Alpha answered.

"We're responsible." Brooke smirked, forgetting the concerning situation for a second. But when she stumbled and had to sit herself down on the picnic bench next to Liam, she quickly remembered. She squeezed her eyes and balled her hands into fists as she wished this 'drunk' feeling would go away.

If anyone asked, she'd say she's never been drunk before but in reality, she'd may have gotten wasted on a few occasions. But what she was feeling right now, was way worse than being drunk.

"It's not the drinks." Scott suddenly stated. Brooklyn opened her eyes to see the Alpha with a look of realisation adorning his face. "It's the music." Scott struggled to stay on his feet, blinking heavily. "I have to... I have to turn off the music. Don't let them out of your sight." he told Mason seeing as Brooke was in no fit condition either.

They young boy nodded. Although, when Scott left he looked at the three he now had to look after with wide eyes. Brooklyn closed her eyes again, the constant swaying and blurry vision giving her a headache. She folded her arms on the table and placed her head on them, groaning as she was only getting worse.

She opened her eyes again though, when a hand firmly grasped her upper arm. She saw that a middle age man wearing police uniform was the one gripping her. "Let's go." he told her. Brooke, through her haze, could as see that Malia and Liam were being held onto too.

"Hey, what are you doing? These are my friends." Mason spoke to the one that was holding Brooke as he tried to stop them from being dragged away.

The man placed a hand on the freshman's chest and replied, "You're friends are overly intoxicated. They need to be escorted out." Brooklyn scowled, if she didn't feel so bad right now she'd be beating the living daylights out of this guy.

"Okay, I'll go with them." Mason stated.

The guy's face was emotionless, "That won't be necessary."

"I said they're my friends..." Mason started to argue more angrily now. But he was unable to finish his statement as the dude gave him an almighty shove and he landed on his back with a large thud.

The three supernaturals got dragged off, their feet stumbling over themselves as they struggled to keep up with the quickening pace of the officers. The grips on their arms most likely going to leave a bruise, or a mark at least.

They were shoved into the high school and unceremoniously dropped to the floor, Liam and Malia passing out. The three lay half on top of each other as Scott was also brought in by two other officers.

Brooklyn sluggishly sat up, her fear heightening now that Scott was here with them. The McCall shared her worry as he, too, sat up against the lockers. "What is that? What are you doing?" he asked, noticing that only one officer remained an he carried a red container in his left hand.

"It's gasoline." the guy answered, his voice very rough. "Haigh says we gotta burn you."

The couples eyes grew wide at that name. Haigh. They were going to do the exact same thing that happened to Parrish. Only these supernaturals  wouldn't survive. The officer began to pour the gasoline all over the four, them not being able to fight back as they were still affected by this drunken haze.

Scott did his best to cover Brooke for the majority of the liquid, trying to protect her even if it was futile. They both spluttered as the gasoline got into their mouths a little, the horrid taste burning their tongues.

Trying his best, the True Alpha struggled to stand up on the slippery floor. But he was stopped by the officer slamming his foot into the boy's stomach. The officer smiled menacingly in Scott's face, holding up a lighter. The McCall boy gripped onto Brooklyn's hand, wanting to hold onto her if this was to be their last few moments.

A sinister chuckle sounded from the police man's lips, though his face twisted with worry as Scott's eyes glowed a ferocious red.

The music had been turned off.

Scott clutched the guy's hand that was holding the lighter and with his werewolf strength managed to place the lid back on, shutting off the flame. He then began to twist the dude's wrist, hearing the bones crack beneath the skin.

The officer groaned, his face contorting in pain. His face fell blank, however, when Braeden suddenly appeared and slammed the but of her gun into his temple, knocking him down. Liam and Malia stirred awake as the music was no longer affecting them and watched with Brooke and Scott as Derek and the mercenary fought off the rest of the officers.

They fought hand-to-hand, the once silent corridor filling with grunts, groan and punches. It didn't take long before the officers were unconscious heaps on the floor while Brooke's dad and Braeden stood victorious.

The mercenary then strode over to the man with the lighter and twisted his neck. The guy's body falling lifelessly to the ground. Derek and Braeden then walked over to the supernatural soaked in gasoline, helping them up off the floor. "What happened to the gun?" Scott asked.

Derek looked at him like he was stupid, "You're covered in gasoline."

Scott's head titled, "Oh, yeah."

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

141K 4K 36
Anna Hale is back and ready for some sort of normalcy in her life, while fighting off whatever comes to the beacon of the supernatural which is known...
741 32 12
Story 2/2 It doesn't matter which one you read first! After leaving Beacon Hills a few years ago because of the Hale fire Cassie Scott-Hale Has fina...
1.3K 48 12
Y/n has been attracted to beacon hills ever since her parents were kidnapped by hunters. She meets people who she has a strong urge to protect. Read...
73 6 3
A Teen Wolf Series Re-Write ✧。⁠◕◕⁠。✧ Preview of Introduction - Arden McCall was adopted by Melissa and "Agent" Rafe McCall, after 'something' happene...