Soulmates? Oihina

By queenjk09

Poor Hinata Shoyo doesn't really like the idea of soulmates. Plus with a homophobic dad he has to hide the fa... More

Chapter 1 Hinata Shoyo
Chapter 2 Oikawa Toru
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
~Any Requests For Date Ideas?~
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Thank You!
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
~Done~

Chapter 24

2.4K 85 70
By queenjk09

This chapter is going to be pretty long, hope you like it!

~Lets skip to Sunday~

~Hinatas POV~
Today's the last day here, we're going back tomorrow morning. I don't want to leave...I like hanging out with Oikawa-san.

I decided to ask Oikawa-san if he wanted to go out today.

~Oikawa-san<3~

Hinata
Hey Toru-san!

Oikawa-san<3
Hey Shoyo

Hinata
I was wondering if you wanted to go out with me today

Oikawa-san<3
Out? As a date or hangout?

~Oikawas POV real quick~
IS HE ASKING ME ON A DATE? It is the last day here...I hope it's a date.

~Back to Hinatas POV~

~Oikawa-san<3~

Hinata
Whichever you would like to call it.
I don't mind.

Oikawa-san<3
Okay then
It's a date!

~Hinata blushes, so does Oikawa~

Hinata
Alright
Meet me at the front gate in 10

Oikawa-san<3
Alright, see you!

After putting my phone away I got ready for the day, I want to take my mind off my soulmate and the fact that it's the last day here.

I put on a grey sweater with stripes and blue jeans and my black vans. I headed outside to the gate and saw Oikawa-san already there. He was wearing a black flannel with a white shirt and black jeans. He looks really good.

"Hey Oikawa-san!" He turned around and saw me, he smiled. "Hey chibi~chan. Ready to go?" I nodded my head and we started walking.

While walking I noticed a carnival a few blocks away. I tugged on Oikawa-sans shirt, "Hmm?" He looked at me, "Oikawa-san! Can we go to the carnival!?" I asked, I really want to go. I haven't in a while. "Sure" He smiled.

Once we got to the carnival we decided to go on the swings. (the best thing ever! I love the swings, they're so much fun!) The seats were different, some were connected while others weren't, we got on the seats that were together.

"Have you ever been on this before?" Oikawa-san asked me, he seems a bit scared, he was holding on to the chain pretty tightly. I laughed a little, "Yea! It's really fun! You'll love it!" After a few seconds the ride finally started, "WOO~" I yelled out, "AAAAHHHH" Oikawa-san screamed out, "GET ME OFF!!!" I laughed. After a few more minutes we got off. "N-never again." Oikawa-san breathed out. I laughed at his reaction.

After the swings we saw the pirate ship, (those are scary)

"Chibi~chan! Lets go on that one!" He pointed to it, "S-sure." He dragged me away after. We sat down at the ends, I wanted to sit in the middle. (the middle is less scary for me 😅) It started after they checked the safety bar. I was holding on to the bar for dear life, I couldn't look up at all, I kept my eyes on my shoes.
Oikawa-san was having fun, seems like he liked this one than the other one. We finally got off after a few minutes, "That was nice." Oikawa-san said, "S-sure." He looked over and chuckled, "You alright Shoyo?" He walked closer to me, "Y-yea, I just n-need to walk around f-for a little bit." He nodded his head and we walked over to a food stand.

"Want anything to eat?" He asked, "I feel that if I eat something now it'll come up after another ride." Oikawa-san laughed, "What about cotton candy and a milkshake?" He asked, I nodded my head. He walked away to the stand while I sat down trying to feel better after that ride. I felt my phone vibrate after a few seconds.

~Group of Chaos~

Daichi
Hinata! Where are you?!

Sugawara
Who changed the name of the chat?

Daichi
Is that all you're worried about?

Sugawara
nO

~Daichi sighs on the other side of the screen~

Hinata
Sorry!
I forgot! I went out with Toru-san!

Tsukkishima
They're on a date.

Hinata
...

Noya
OH MY GOD!

Tanaka
HE DIDN'T DENY IT!

Ennoshita
Leave him alone, let him enjoy his date

Kiyoko
Take some photos for us!

Kageyama
Today's the last day, like Kiyoko-san said, take a lot of photos.

Yamaguchi
Yea^^
You don't know when you'll see him again

Hinata
GUYS! STOP!
You're making it sound like he's dying!
I get to see him all the time at home too!

Daichi
You still didn't tell us where you went

Sugawara
I still want to know who changed the group chat name.

Daichi
Suga

Sugawara
Daichi.

Daichi
...

Hinata
I gotta go!
He brought our food!

~After everyone says bye~

Oikawa-san brought the cotton candy and milkshakes and sat down in front of me. "I didn't know which flavor you wanted and went with chocolate." He rubbed the back of his head. "It's fine, I love chocolate!" He smiled, "That's good." We drank the milkshakes and got up to look at the rides while eating the cotton candy. I pointed to a cute stuffed animal. "Wah! Look at that! It's so cute!"

Oikawa-san looked over to the plushie, "Yea, it is. Do you want it? I could get it for you." I blushed a little, "Y-you don't have to." He shook his head, "It's fine, I'll get it for you."

The plushie was a prize for one of the games. The game looked really hard. It was one of those ones where you hit the thing at the bottom with a hammer and see the puck or something hit the bell at the top to determine how 'strong' you are.

It seems pretty dumb to be honest. Oikawa-san got up to the platform and hit it as hard as he could. I watched Oikawa-san hit it and saw his muscles, they're so big! The puck thing hit the bell. "Wow! And we have a winner!" The person with the game announced (idk what their called) Oikawa-san walked up to the person, "Which prize do you want?" Oikawa-san pointed to the one I wanted, "That one." The announcer gave him the plushie, "Have a nice night." "You too." Oikawa-san walked over to where I was. "Wow! That was so cool! You're so strong!" Oikawa-san blushed, "Thanks, oh and here." He passed the plushie to me. "Thank you" I hid my face in it.

We continued to walk around the carnival looking at the different rides and games.

~Oikawas POV~
I want to kiss Shoyo. I want to kiss him so badly! But my soulmate...forget about them for now. Think about Hinata. Nothing else.

I was thinking that I should kiss him on the Ferris wheel, at the top. Clique I know. But it's cute. I hope he lets me kiss him...He looks so cute holding the big plushie. His small figure holding a plushie half his size. I want to hold his hand.

I moved my hand over to his and he let me hold it. He looked away blushing. I'm pretty sure I'm blushing too. "S-Shoyo?" He looked at me. His eyes are so pretty. "Hmm?" "Want to go on the Ferris wheel?" His eyes grew bigger, "Yes! Can we stop at the top too! I want to see everything from the top!" Why's he so perfect?!? "Sure, we could ask the person there to stop it at the top." He's smiling so much.

We got to the Ferris wheel and sat down in one of the baskets after asking the person working the wheel if they could stop it at the top. "Wah! I'm so excited!" Shoyo exclaimed. (I was so scared on the Ferris wheel when I went 😂) "Me too." I'm going to kiss him at the top. "Oikawa-san! You can see everything! It's so pretty!" He pointed to the view. "Yea, it is." I replied not taking my eyes off him.

We reached the top and stopped. Guess it's time. (I'm getting butterflies just by writing it!) I quickly set up my phone for a video and called him to look at me.

"Shoyo..." He turned his head and looked at me, "Yes Toru-san?" I exhaled, "Please don't hate me after this..." He looked at me confused "What do you me-" I cut him off my placing my lips on his.

~Hinatas POV real quick~
Oikawa-san was acting a bit weird, "What do you me-" I was cut off by Oikawa-san kissing me. KISSING ME?! My eyes went wide but I slowly melted into the kiss.

~Back to Oikawas POV~
I felt his tense up and then felt him melt into the kiss. That's a good sign, right? We continued to kiss for a few more seconds until we felt the Ferris wheel move. I pulled back out of breath, "Wow~" Hinata looked at me, "W-why'd you do t-that?" How do I explain?!? "W-well...I wanted to, you're so perfect and everything and looked so cute at the moment. Please don't hate me for it..." I looked down, "I could never hate you Toru. Not even after this. I'm not mad about it at all." I looked at him, he's smiling. I smiled back. "That's good then, I don't know what I'd do if you hated me." He giggled, "You don't have to worry about that, c'mon, the ride ended." We got up and went to the entrance of the carnival. "That was fun." Hinata said, "Yea, it was." But I'm not done with our date just yet.

I took him to a grass field with flowers. The field wasn't too big or too small. It was the perfect place to view the stars.

"Wow!" Hinata exclaimed lying down. I laid down next to him. "It so pretty!" He said pointing to the stars, I was still looking at him, "Yea." He looks so perfect, his hair is so fluffy along with his bright smile. We stayed at the field for a while until it was time to go back. "Shoyo, wanna get some food before we head back? We didn't really eat anything for the day." I asked him, he looked at me tired, "Yea, I'm a bit hungry." He laughed a little, "Alright, I could carry you if your too tired." He looked at me, "Please, I don't think I can walk" He laughed before getting on my back.

I walked over to a small restaurant and sat him down, "There, feel any better?" He still looks so tired. "A little, thank you carrying me, although you might have to carry me back to the camp." He said laughing a little, while placing the plush next to him "Yea, I don't mind." We ordered our food and talked for a while. "I don't wanna go home tomorrow" Hinata said, I looked at him a bit shocked, "Why?" He played around with his food, "Well...I'm scared of my dad finding out that I'm gay, I think I saw him at the carnival with my sister, he might kick me out if he saw me holding your hand...and I *mumbles*" He was blushing, "Chibi~chan, I can't hear you if you mumble~" Is it something bad? Is it his soulmate? "And I like hanging out with you, especially today" He covered his face, "Aw~ I like hanging out with you too Shoyo. Today was a lot of fun, did you like it?" I hope he did and that the kiss didn't ruin everything. "Yea, I did."

We continued to talk and eat, and when we finished I carried him to the training camp. I got to the front gate and felt something fall. I looked over to what fell and it was the plush, "Shoyo?" I looked at his face and saw that he was asleep, "how cute" I picked up the plush and carried him to his room. It was pretty late and most of his members were asleep, while others weren't there.

I placed him in his futon and put his plush next to him with a note. I really hope you weren't weirded out with the kiss, but I really liked todays date. Sleep well~ With that I left.

Once I got back to my room my team was asleep. They all look tired. I should go to sleep now. We have to wake up early tomorrow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

552K 19.2K 193
I literally just love reading these and like writing my own so boom. This story does deal with some triggering themes. (Harassment, talk of suicide...
24.4K 559 38
Oikawa is invited to a series of weddings that he returns to Japan to attend. This means that he must come face to face with his unrequited crush and...
121K 4K 22
Boy X Boy. (: Haikyuu!! fanfic. Both Kageyama and Hinata realise that they are feeling something, something beyond friendship for each other. And whe...
6.2K 95 36
This is a Hinata harem kinda thing ;-; My favorite ships are KageHina, AtsuHina, and OiHina, And... Well, all of them. Basically Kageyama and Hinata...