𝗞𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗣𝗹𝗮𝘆 𝗛𝗲�...

By DQuietBanshee

⫸ MAKE A DECISION: ⌌ ⌍ ... More

Chapter 1 (edited)
Chapter 2 (edited)
Chapter 3 (edited)
Chapter 4 (edited)
Chapter 5 (edited)
Chapter 6 (edited)
Chapter 7 (edited)
Authors Note
Chapter 8 (edited)
Chapter 9 (edited)
Chapter 10 (edited)
Chapter 11 (edited)
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Authors note
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 (edited)
Chapter 16 (edited)
Chapter 17 (edited)
Chapter 18 (edited)
Authors note
Chapter 19 (edited)
Chapter 20 (edited)
Chapter 21(edited)
Chapter 22 (edited)
Chapter 23 (edited)
💖Thank You💖
Chapter 24 (edited)
Chapter 25 (edited)
Chapter 26 (edited)
Chapter 27 (edited)
Chapter 28 (edited)
Chapter 29 (edited)
Chapter 30 (edited)
Authors note/Important
Chapter 31 (edited)
Chapter 32 (edited)
Chapter 33 (edited)
Chapter 34 (edited)
Chapter 35 (edited)
Chapter 36 (edited)
Chapter 37 (edited)
Chapter 38 (edited)
Chapter 39 (edited)
Chapter 40 (edited)
Important / Crossover Ideas
⚠Voting Time⚠
Voting Time: 2nd Round
Chapter 42 (edited)
🎉Voting Results🎉
Chapter 43 (edited)
Chapter 44 (edited)
Chapter 45 (edited)
Chapter 46 (edited)
Chapter 47 (edited)
Chapter 48 (edited)
Chapter 49 (edited)
Chapter 50 (edited)
Chapter 51 (edited)
Chapter 52 (edited)
Chapter 53 (edited)
Chapter 54 (edited)
Chapter 55 (edited)
Chapter 56
Small Announcement
Chapter 57
Chapter 58 (edited)
Chapter 59 (edited)
Chapter 60 (edited)
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Thanks and Future Plans
>SEQUEL<

Chapter 41 (edited)

1.1K 62 10
By DQuietBanshee

Hey guys, HappyPills here!

First of all, even tho I'm late, I wanna wish you all Merry Christmas! I hope you got good presents and had some time to relax! I also wanna wish you Happy New Year in advance, 'cause I just know I will forget to do that.

That's all for now!

Bye!

_______________________________________________

Jane POV

Right now, me, Sero and Mineta were standing on the battle ground, waiting for the signal to announce the start of the match. The battlefield itself was just a stone ground with a bunch of rocks and boulders around. Pretty good for hiding and surprise attacks.

''I'm telling you, we have to find a way to destroy her hero suit! It'll be so worth it!" Mineta cried out, blood coming out of his nose at the image.

''You're a scumbag, you know that?" Sero slightly glared at the pervert, deciding not to continue any further, because the fight was about to begin.

''I'm guessing once for you isn't enough, is it? You disgusting pervert'' I turned my head towards the said person, shivers running down his spine.

You see, he already had some words to say about my costume.

Flashback

''She should really put that cloak down. Imagine how she looks like in that dress alone" That asshole of a student dreamed as we went to the battlefield, with me in the lead.

'If he says something like this ONE MORE TIME'

''Stop thinking like that, Mineta. It's gross'' Sero argued, not liking Minetas train of thought.

''Come on! You can't tell me you wouldn't want to see he-"

''ENOUGH!'' I turned in a flash, punching that little grape into a wall.

''That might've been too much, but you did deserve that" Sero went towards the other student, shaking his head.

''Too much? He should be happy he's not my opponent in this fight. Atleast I wouldn't get into trouble if I hit him a little too hard'' I scoffed, continuing my walk.

''I-I think I see a light" Mineta muttered, falling onto the ground.

''Whatever you see, don't go towards it'' Sero sighed, not seeming like he was worried for his fellow classmate in the slightest.

''That should teach him not to talk about me and my clothes like that again, perverted bitch"

Present Time

''Guess I was wrong, he's too far gone" I mumbled, letting it go and getting ready for the fight. The signal announced the start of the round right after.

And immediately, I heard movement behind us.

Midnight.

'Was she behind us all this time? Maybe I was too pissed to notice'

''LOOK OUT, YOU CAN'T GET TOO CLOSE TO HER!" Sero called, wrapping Mineta in his tape and throwing him away.

Meanwhile, I hid into my shadow, watching the situation unravel. While the tape-using student watched where he actually threw Mineta, Midnight sneaked up behind him and opened his mask. Weird pink, sparkling mist appeared around them, and Sero passed out, sleeping on Midnights lap.

Mineta, seeing this play out, grew extremely jealous and as he ran away, he was crying blood.

'I might procceed with the plan of 'hitting him a little too hard' ' I thought, growing annoyed by his behavior.

Watching Midnight still sitting on the ground, I decided to go towards Mineta and see where he ran off to.

---

When I found him, he was just standing in place, probably thinking about something I don't wanna know. I came out of my shadow and went towards him. However, I quickly caught a presence of someone or something reaching us at high speed.

So, taking this as a chance to let my annoyance out, I pushed Mineta out of the way, masking it with the words 'stay focused!' as a whip made it's way. He flew into a rock and fell onto the ground, not moving.

'Did I kill him?....The girls are gonna love me for that'

''Oh? It looks like the fight is only between you and me, considering you accidently pushed him a little too hard" Midnight smirked at me, the pink gas going towards my figure.

It smelled sweet, and it was making me slightly dizzy.

''Bold of you to assume I'm in some sort of disadvantage here. I'll beat you quickly, don't worry about me" I smirked back, diving into the ground.

''Let's see you try, Void"

3rd POV

The pro hero looked around, trying to look for the student. Even though you normally should be able to see a faint dark shadow on the ground from where Void was moving, Midnights quirk was proving to be slightly annoying for the situation.

Because of the mist, the pro hero couldn't see the shadow clearly.

A pull on her ankle brought the hero out of her thoughts, jumping away from the place. Void was trying to trap her in the ground.

''Looks like this could be more of a challenge then I previously thought..." Midnight smirked to herself, her whip ready in her hand.

Void tried to surprise her by jumping out behind her and kicking her. However, Midnight noticed it just in time to crouch down. Taking the advantage of Void being out of the ground, she turned around, wrapping Voids leg in her whip and throwing her out of the misty cloud.

The student collided with a boulder, dirt and smoke rising up. Nothing happened for a few seconds, making the hero think she won this fight.

''Guess I overdone it a little bit" Midnight sighed to herself, going towards the place of the impact.

''Huh?!'' Her eyes widened as a figure appeared right in front of her. She had no way of stopping her advances.

A fist made contact with her face, sending her few feet away. The pro hero rolled on the ground trying to open her eyes as soon as possible. After managing that, she watched Void come out of the smoke with a grin.

''You think that would get me to stay down? I'm genuinely quite offended" She put her hand on her heart, faking feeling hurt by Midnights comment.

''Afterall, we've only just begun" The student said, dissapearing into the ground again.

Midnight went to get up as quickly as she could, but a fist appeared from the ground below her, hitting her into her gut. The hero spit out saliva, but didn't falter. Taking hold of the hand, she forced Void out, throwing her over herself. Midnight didn't wait for the girl to touch the ground. Using her whip, she attacked, making as much damage as she could.

But what surprised her was that Void didn't go back into the ground for cover.

No, she stood on her feet, taking the damage.

That made Midnight confused and in that moment, she faltered in her attacks.

'Am I taking this too seriously? If she just stands there, I might actually hurt her too much' she thought.

However, she didn't realise this all was a set up. As the hero faltered, her movements slowed down. And that's exactly what she was waiting for.

''Got'cha!'' The student chuckled, taking hold of the whip with both her hands.

''W-What!?" Midnight cried out, not expecting Void to have such good reflexes.

The girl didn't waste time, pulling on the whip, making the pro lose her footing and fall forward. At that moment, she went into the ground and speedily made her way towards the falling hero. Midnight tried to defend herself by putting her arms in front of her face, but when Voids foot appeared from the ground, it proved to be futile.

Kicking Midnight into her gut, the hero flew into a boulder, hitting it with her back.

''AAGH!''

Void wasn't done.

In her shadow, she made her way towards the still standing hero and in a moment of her not paying attention and trying to find her balance, she pulled her into her shadow.

Like a predator dragging it's prey into it's den.

In the Monitor room

''Arkensaw looks like she has the upper hand..." Izuku whispered, watching the student kick the hero into the boulder, creating a smoke cover.

''Something tells me she did mean to push Mineta that hard" Tsuyu pointed out, making the others sweat drop.

''Huh? This is strange..." Momo said, watching the screen with furrowed brows.

''What is?" Ochaco looked at her.

''Look. The smoke is clearing out, but.... "

''.... where are they?!" Izuku watched, surprised.

''Is it possible they moved while the smoke was there?" Tsuyu thought out loud. That's when a chuckle caught their attention.

''Looks like it's over" O'Rivers shrugged from the back of the room.

''What do you mean?" Iida asked. Nobody understood what she meant.

''Jane won"

''Really? I don't see them anywhere though... " Midoriya looked back at the monitor.

''Start using that brain of yours, Greenie. What is her quirk and how she could use with such result? Where could they have gone? " Scarlet crossed her arms, the grin widening with the last sentence.

Deku started to think. However, before he got the answer, something on the monitor moved.

Meanwhile On the Battlefield

Midnight opened her eyes only to see darkness. She registered something holding her ankle. The hero wanted to look down, when she felt her body move unwillingly in a spinning motion.

''Welcome! Hope you enjoy your short stay!" Void chuckled, letting go of Midnights ankle.

The hero thought she would be just floating around, but that proved to be incorrect when her back made contact with a piece of a bigger rock.

Even though it was just floating, the impact still hurt like she just hit a wall.

''Remember when you threw me into that boulder? Yeah, one bigger piece broke off and I took the liberty of taking it into my shadow, thinking I could've used it later. And here we are! It's actually pretty useful!" Void laughed, moving towards the hero.

The thing is, only Void could move around like she wanted. If you didn't hold onto her, you'd be stuck floating, not being able to move on your own.

As Void slowly closed the distance between them, Midnight used her whip to attack.

She wrapped her whip around the girl, trying to bring her in, probably to throw her into the piece of a boulder like Jane did to her.

''Don't forget where you are right now" Void grinned, moving away, the whip still around her. Making Midnight go forward with her.

''This is my domain. As of this moment, you're at my mercy"

Void stopped dead in her tracks, getting out of the whip with ease. However, the hero was still advancing towards her because of the momentum. Catching Midnight by her throat, she folded her right hand into a fist and punched the hero repeatedly.

Midnight tried to do the same, but her energy was running dangerously low.

By the time Void was done, the hero had a hard time even seeing straight. She was in the right to underestimate a student, especially with such a cocky attittude. It's always all bark but no bite with them, she's seen it many times.

But if the student before her was a real-life villain, she doesn't think she would stand a chance.

''Alright! I hope you enjoyed your stay! I would be honored to walk you out" Void smiled, getting hold of Midnights ankle again.

''Goodbye!" She called out, spinning the hero around, aiming up.

Then, she let go.

Midnight was too tired to try and defend her body. Getting blinded by the sudden appearance of the sun, she closed her eyes. And before she knew it, she hit a boulder. She cought out saliva, falling down onto the ground. Her body hurt like hell. She couldn't fight the weight of her eyelids as they slowly closed, falling unconscious.

In the Monitor room

''WHAT THE-!?" The students called out, the appearance of Midnight catching them off guard.

They watched as the hero flew out of the ground to a boulder, hitting it and falling down, unconscious.

''Time to go" Recovery Girl said to herself, hopping off of the chair, out of the room.

''What happened!?" Ochaco called out first.

''I have no idea... " Tsuyu joined her confusion.

''Isn't it obvious? She used her void as a fighting space for her advantage" Masky was the first to explain, catching their attention.

''Used her void? You mean, wherever she disappears off to using her quirk?" Tsuyu asked.

Masky nodded.

''But ho-"

''Wait!" Deku suddenly let out, turning towards Scarlet.

''If I'm correct, she did the same thing she once did when the reporters appeared in front of the school!" He pointed out.

''What do you mean, Midoriya?" Iida asked, not understanding.

''On that day, both Arkensaw and O'Rivers dissapeared into the ground to get away from them"

''Oh! They used it as an attack move at the sports festival, do you remember? At the obsticle course!" Ochaco chimmed in, now getting the idea of what happened to Midnight.

''You guessed it, she pulled her into her void. As long as a you're holding onto her, you're fine. But as soon as you are left without her help, you'd be stranded like an astronaut in space. Quite clever" Scarlet chuckled.

''More like brutal.... " Tsuyu thought out loud, putting her pointer finger to her mouth.

Jane POV

Right after I let go of the hero, I too came out of my shadow, seeing that Midnight didn't move.

''Hope I didn't kill her" I chuckled, hearing the siren calling the end of the fight and that we won.

''But....I didn't put the handcuffs on her...?" I wondered, seeing a small figure approach Midnight and me.

''No, but that small one ran through the Exit Gate"

''Oh" I nodded, understanding that Mineta was the one who ran out.

'Must've woken up when we were in my void. Unfortunate'

---

In the Monitor Room

Scarlet POV

''You were awesome out there!" I cheered when Jane came back from the battlefield, highfiving her in the process.

''Thanks! It was fun, but not as hard as I thought" she laughed.

''You gotta tell me what happened in that void! I wanna know all the bloody details" I grinned, lowering my voice at the last part. She laughed, telling me she will tell me everything at home.

''You're really strong! That use of your quirk was fascinating!" Greenie complimented her, soon the others joining in.

However, Jane glared at their advances, not wanting her mood to get ruined any more than it already has by the nosy students.

''Honestly, I still have some fight left in me. For a pro, she went down quickly" Jane muttered, making me chuckle.

''Something tells me that these heroes aren't much of a threat" I whispered to the group, making them either chuckle or nod.

''The only ones I fear are All Might and Endeavor" Masky mumbled, making us nod.

''I don't think Endeavor would be that hard to beat. I am mostly immune to fire and he is literally on fire most of the time we see him on TV" I shrugged.

''That's true, but he is the n.2 hero for one reason or another, don't forget that" Hoodie pointed out.

''I'm not forgetting anything, don't worry. I'm just stating the obvious"

While we were talking, Deku got surrounded by his classmates, the words of encouragement sounding from every way. His and Bakugos fight was next.

Against All Might.

Let's see how that will turn out.

____________________________________
So sorry for any grammar mistakes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.7K 1.4K 21
Sequel to Heroes & Villains? Never heard of it In a world that revolves around quirks, power, and fame there are three groups in which society is div...
3.6K 102 25
A young quirkless boy bullied his whole life finally gives in to the evils of the world. But to do so, he disappears from every single person in his...
16.7K 347 23
What if Izuku became a villain instead? He wanted to be a hero so bad, but he had no quirk. Things only went downhill when that was discovered. His m...
235 4 10
This a story about a boy a wolf slenderman. He is a Creepypasta and a serial killer he lives in the suicidal forest where there is a huge village, wh...