Hydrangea ~ A Graphic Contest

By Sweetie_Granger

This will be a graphic contest for the holidays! Open (), Close {❤️}, Judging [ ] For now, this contest is cl... More

1 ¦ Introduction
2 ¦ Forms
3 ¦ Contestants ~ Round 1
4 ¦ Prizes
5 ¦ Round 1 ~ Prompt
6 ¦ Results 1 ~ Group 1
8 ¦ Round 2 ~ Prompt
9 ¦ Contestants ~ Round 2
10 ¦ Results 2 ~ Group 1
11 ¦ Results 2 ~ Group 2
12 ¦ Round 3 ~ Prompt
13 ¦ Contestants ~ Round 3
14 ¦ Results 3 ~ Group 1
15 ¦ Results 3 ~ Group 2
16 ¦ Round 4 ~ Prompt
17 ¦ Contestants ~ Round 4
18 ¦ Results 4 ~ Group 1
19 ¦ Results 4 ~ Group 2
20 ¦ Round 5 ~ Prompt
21 ¦ Results 5
22 ¦ Final Round ~ Prompt
23 ¦ Final Round ~ Results

7 ¦ Results 1 ~ Group 2

76 9 17
By Sweetie_Granger

Hi guys! Here we are for the results of the second group!
This time, only the person that didn't posted their entries will be eliminate!

I'll post the entries (in no specific order) with a comment, then at the bottom of the page, there will be the rankings, but they don't count for now!!

Also, please do not take my comments badly, it's only my opinion and I just wanna help! Not make you feel like shit!

_miss_idealist_

You did a really great job! You respected the prompt and did your work correctly! The only thing I can say is CONGRATULATIONS!! Continue like this!

omlata18

It's really nice! The fonts are cool and same things for the colors! I don't know how to explain, but you could have made it even more happier by adding fireworks, lights or things like that! But that's only a detail XD! Cheers!!

17Mysery

As far, this is my favorite!! I LOVE IT SO MUCH!! It's matchs perfectly the theme!! CONGRATULATIONS!!

prajakta_19

Soooo, it's great, it even has a meaning, but there a few things you need to know to improve the quality of this graphic!
1. In this prompt, you had to make a Happy New Year card, which normally have to be happy. 'cause normally, during this period everyone is pretty happy to celebrate the new year!
2. Try to make something more sophisticated, it's hard at the beginning but when you'll see the results you'll be really proud of yourself!
Anyway, it's a good job :)! Don't quit!

Edit : I saw your comment, and now I understand why you put those leaves and plants :)

CRISTALITES09

You didn't posted your entry, so there are two solutions :
1. You posted it but I didn't receive any notifications (which I think it's impossible, cause I tagged you in my announcement but who knows? Maybe it's my fault?)
2. You forgot (which is okay, don't feel bad) but I'll have to disqualify you! Because it's one of the rules and everybody is equal to those rules!

HarryPawter7890

I really the first image, which I found pretty aesthetic! For the second one, I don't why you put cows? XD you just made my day by doing that (jk jk XD)!! Anyway, it's pretty cool but maybe try to use more fancy fonts? I guess you're using Canva (I recognize them XD), you have PLENTYYYYYY of fonts (cough- contrary to picsart-cough)! Anyway, that's a great job!

harrypotterforlife26

Okay, so for the first image, you did great even though, when you want to make a collage, make sure that we can all the things written on the images (we can't see the word "wishing" completely). For the second one, we can't the fonts at all, so you really have to try to improve that! The you used are pretty aesthetic though! Good job!

xXDawnOfTheSeaXx
You didn't posted your entry, so there are two solutions :
1. You posted it but I didn't receive any notifications (which I think it's impossible, cause I tagged you in my announcement but who knows? Maybe it's my fault?)
2. You forgot (which is okay, don't feel bad) but I'll have to disqualify you! Because it's one of the rules and everybody is equal to those rules!
I went to the only link you gave me (the one when you completed the form) but there is nothing...

Hoganthekitty

I know you posted this late, so I guess you rushed to do it. The thing is, it's WAY TOO simple and doesn't really respect the theme. I excepted something more festive than that, more sophisticated. As this time 2 people didn't posted their entries, you'll not be eliminate but in the next round, if you do the same thing, it is very likely that you'll be eliminate. I don't want to pressure you, I'm just trying to be honest!
Keep trying and you'll see, you'll get better :)!

Hoganthecuddler

I'm sorry, but same as above :
"I know you posted this late, so I guess you rushed to do it. The thing is, it's WAY TOO simple and doesn't really respect the theme. I excepted something more festive than that, more sophisticated. As this time 2 people didn't posted their entries, you'll not be eliminate but in the next round, if you do the same thing, it is very likely that you'll be eliminate. I don't want to pressure you, I'm just trying to be honest!
Keep trying and you'll see, you'll get better :)! "

DexnTamrthebest

You did a wonderful job!!! The choice of the colors, the backgrounds, ect... A detail, you can make the font of the second image fancier but that a detail XD! Great job!!
_______________________________________
Now, for the rankings :

11th : CRISTALITES09 you're eliminate
10th : xXDawnOfTheSeaXx you're eliminate
9th : Hoganthekitty
8th : Hoganthecuddler
7th : harrypotterforlife26
6th : prajakta_19
5th : omlata18
4th : HarryPawter7890
3rd : _miss_idealist_
2sd : DexnTamrthebest
1st : 17Mysery

I hope you'll all be able to respect your resolutions!
The second prompt should be out either this night or tomorrow! But next time, I will not accept late entries, cause soon I'll be back to school!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.4K 22 9
Mature, Sex, Smut
228K 35.5K 92
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
287K 13.5K 62
ပုံတိုင်းဆောင် +ရာချီဒွေး သူကြီးသားလေးနဲ့ အပေါင်ဆိုင်သားလေးတို့ကိုဖတ်ပေးကြပါအုန်းရှင့် တောရွာပုံစံလေးကိုမှ ကြိုက်နှစ်သက်ရင်တော့ဒါလေးဖတ်ဖို့တောင်းဆိုပ...