please don't leave me / -d.m☾

By ghoulcries

"please don't leave me, Granger" ☾ y/n Granger, Hermione's twin sister, was sorted into Slytherin her first y... More

intro
one
two
three
four
five
six
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thriteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thriry-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
final
19 years later...

seven

2.5K 81 35
By ghoulcries

I sit in my dorm and read for a while until I hear the bell ring out in the corridors. So I head to Divination. I've always hated that class.

Before class starts I come in and sit with a Ravenclaw but she sees one of her friends and leaves me alone at my desk.

As class progresses I get more and more tired. But finally the bell rings. I go back to the common room and go right back upstairs.

I change out of my uniform to shorts and a baggy sweatshirt.

I was so ready for the end of the week. Christmas break was approaching. I was going to go home to my parents for Christmas then me and Mione are going to the Weasleys. Mione has a little thing for Ron.

I did my Transfiguration homework and my DADA homework. DADA is my best subject yet. See I didn't need Malfoy to tutor me i'm just fine on my own. Just as I thought of that I heard a knock on my door. Loud banging progressed and I said "Ok! I'm coming"

I open up the door and there he is. Tall, puffy-eyed once again, and shivering.

"Go away" I try to shut the door but he stops it with his hand.

"Y/n p- please let me in" He whimpers.

"Are you gonna spread another rumor about me" I ask crossing my arms.

"Y/n please just let me in and I will tell you everything" He coos rubbing his face.

"Can i trust you?" I question placing my head on the door.

"Yes" He looks down.

I place my hand on his chest. "If you spread a rumor about me I will hurt you" I say.

He walks in and i light a few candles that I have in my room.

"Are you hot?" I ask opening my closet.

"Bit" He says sitting on my bed.

"Here" I toss him a shirt.

"I'm not wearing your clothes" He laughs.

"Chill it's Cedric's" I say.

"Cedric? As in Cedric Diggory the dead one" He questions.

"Yes that Cedric" I giggle.

"You and Him?" He questions.

"Yes" I roll my eyes.

"Ew" He scoffs.

He reluctantly takes off his shirt to reveal his six pack.

"Stare much? He slides the shirt on.

"I- I- " I stutter.

"I- I-" He mocks.

"Shut up" I sit beside him on the bed.

"So what's wrong" I ask him in a serious tone.

"Well I-" He says before I cut him off.

"Draco-" I look at his forearm.

"Is that-" I gulp.

"Y/n I-" He says tears forming in his eyes.

"You're one of them?" I question.

"My father forced me" He crys.

"Draco I'm so sorry" I hug him.

He hugs me back. "No Y/n I'm the one who is sorry, I treated you horrible."

I put the hug and look him in the eyes.

Then he kisses me.

And to my surprise I kiss him back.

He breaks the kiss. "Do you want this" He asks.

"Yes, Draco" I coo.

He slowly kisses me then on my jawline. Then my neck. Then back to my lips.

I break the kiss. "Are you tired" I ask.

"Extremely" He weak smiles.

I get up and walk over to my chest. "Here" I hand him a pair of Cedrics sweatpants.

"Dang Y/n do you have his whole wardrobe" He weak laughs.

"I guess you could say that" I giggle softly.

As he changes I say. "I like this side of you."

"What do you mean?" He asks.

"Well I put it this way, you act all tough on the outside but on the inside your just you know, soft" I coo.

"Oh shut up" He laughs picking me up.

I let out a giggle and wrap my legs around his waist. He lays me softly on my queen sized bed and climbs in with me. I wrap my arms around his neck and he does the same around my waist. He kisses my forehead and we fall to sleep.

A/N

finally, they like each other. Feel free to leave suggestions or constructive criticism in the comments it is welcome. And also i wanna know what you guys think of the story so far😃

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 52.6K 73
"𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝, 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗲." Y/n Whitmoore, daughter of well known purebloods, is entering her sixth year at Hogwarts...
78K 1.5K 23
'𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒅𝒊𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒇𝒊𝒕 𝒊𝒏.' --- Elaine Weasley, the twin sister of Ginny Weasley and in Slytherin house. Join her on her journ...
248 65 15
You're Harry Potters' twin sister who along with receiving a letter to Hogwarts got a letter from Durmstrang Institute. After 2 years away from your...
11.7K 144 22
This story was previously named "The Things You Do To Me." And "The Blue Rose" - The Main antagonist in this story; Voldemort. When Voldemort recrui...