Fuck ! I feel for you

Por HoneyYouHaveNoIdea

A story where Liam Is deeply in love for the first time. Zayn Is an innocent and lovely young man who is u... Mais

Into
CHAPTER 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
CHAPTER 30
Chapter 31
Just a little something
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
something important
chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
BYE 2020
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
chapter 46
HELPPPP !!!
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Thank U

Chapter 38

575 30 42
Por HoneyYouHaveNoIdea

"Hmm that's very good," Louis said listening to Zayn's rambling about the race.

"I'm happy," Zayn beamed holding Snowflake closer to his chest.

Louis smiled looking at him. Maybe Liam was a good choice.

"and I am happy that you are happy," Louis said pulling him closer and kissing the side of his head.

"And I am about to kick you both. GO TO SLEEP AND LET ME SLEEP!" Eleanor yelled pulling the cover over her head.

"you can simply ignore us," Louis rolled his eyes while Zayn laughed.

"or even better. I can kick you out of this room," Eleanor said turning to the other side.

"is she okay ?" Zayn asked.

"she is just tired," Louis said and Zayn nodded.

"Lou can we go shopping tomorrow ?" Zayn asked.

"why not. But let's go to sleep now. I'm a little tired to," Louis said cuddling his brother.

Yes they were sharing bed. Or more like Zayn was sleeping with his parents.

Who will believe that in few days he will be turning 23 ?

We get it. Zayn is adorable but Louis should let him grow up for heaven sake.

Anyways, the next morning Niall woke up early and got dresses. He walked up to Louis' hotel room and knocked his door.

Moments later Eleanor opened the door and Niall smiled at her.

"morning Niall," she greeted.

"Good Morning El !" Niall greeted cheerfully. God knows what was so happy about the morning, "where is Lou ?" he asked.

"hm come and see," She said stepping aside for Niall to walk into the room.

"Jesus. Will he ever let him grow up ?" Niall chuckled pulling out his phone and taking a picture of Louis cuddling Zayn while they sleep peacefully with Snowflake beside them.

"I don't know Niall. I don't know," Eleanor said looking at her soon to be husband and .........well unadopted overgrown child.

"want to go out. I'm hungry," Niall asked and Eleanor nodded.

"just let me take a quick shower," Eleanor said walking into the bathroom and locking the door.

Niall sat down on the bed and posted the picture he took earlier.

He said down scrolling through his Instagram very patiently waiting for Eleanor.

Someone walked in the room and Niall looked up at him.

"Good Morning Liam," Niall smiled.

"nothing is good about the morning Niall. Shut up," Liam snapped rudely. He was dressed in one of his suits which he brought with him.

Niall instead of snapping rolled his eyes at him, "why are you being 'The Liam Payne' early in the morning ? what happened ?"

"Nothing. Just some work. I'm taking Mike with me. I don't know when I will be back," Liam said adjusting his watch on his wrist, "Tell him that. If he asks."

With that he left to god knows where.

"Zayn my boy, it's going to get hard," Niall sighed.

Eleanor walked out of the bathroom minutes later dressed in one of her beautiful light yellow summer dress. She looked at Niall and sensed some tension. She raised her brows and Niall sighed again looking back at Zayn and Louis.

"Liam is not in a good mood," he said and she nodded.

"that was bound to happen. Anyways where is he ?" she asked putting on her shoes.

"left for some work dressed in his suit," he said.

"Don't worry Niall. If something happens this time we will marry Zayn to Justin," She said and he chuckled.

"sure. Sure," Niall said leaving the hotel room with Eleanor behind him.

Later that day, everyone except Liam went shopping to some famous mall.

Zayn didn't really understood why Liam was acting like that. He didn't do anything wrong. He was just happy that he got reunited with his brother and friends. He was unable to understand how that was bothering Liam.

Zayn sighed and leaned against the wall of the shop they were in. he watched El and Lou shopping together. Shawn was trailing behind Niall with a bored expression while Niall was just happily rambling about something and throwing every piece of cloth back at Shawn which he was willing to buy.

"Hey," Harry whispered in his ear making him jump a little.

"relax. It's me," he chuckled, "why are you looking like a kicked puppy ?" he asked.

"I don't know Harry. Liam .........," Zayn sighed not finding words to speak. As he didn't knew why.

"Oh Zee. Don't worry about him," the curly haired man said, "okay let's get out of here first. Want ice cream ?" he asked and Zayn nodded.

"okay let's go. It's kind of hot here," Harry said taking Zayn's hand walking out of the shop.

"Listen Zee, he is fine. Don't worry about him, okay. It's just that, he kind of got used to how you both were so happy without... you know getting anything interrupted by Louis. He always wanted that. You him and no one else. But you know your brother is....," Harry tried to tell him. He just couldn't tell him that Louis' presence was the reason behind Liam's ruined mood.

Maybe he shouldn't have forced Liam to call Louis over her for the surprise they were planning for Zayn's birthday.

"why can't they just...get along," Zayn said pushing back the urge to cry.

"Because that's Liam and Louis we are talking about. Don't worry love. They will be fine. Now tell me which flavor you want," Harry asked as they approached the ice cream shop.

"umm wow there are so many. It's hard to decide Harry," Zayn said looking at the samples.

"well yeah that's true. I'm confused too," Harry said looking at the counter filled with different colors of ice cream.

"okay umm I will go for that one," Zayn said pointing towards the cookie dough flavor.

He guy behind the counter smiled and handed him a cone with double scope of ice cream with some extra chocolate drizzled on top.

"thank you," Zayn smiled widely taking the cone.

"and what would you like to have sir ?" the guy behind the counter asked to Harry who still was confused.

"umm God. This is hard. Um raspberry and umm pistachio," the curly haired man said.

"in different cones ?" the guy asked,

"yeah. Yeah," Harry said with a nod, "hey why do you have so many flavors. It's confusing, man," Harry complained and the guy laughed.

"yes," Zayn said licking his ice cream beside Harry.

"we are really sorry sir," he said handing him his cones.

Harry paid before they left the ice cream shop.

They sat down on the bench enjoying their ice creams when rest of the people came.

"wow. We are dying and look at these two," Niall said taking the raspberry cone from Harry's hand. He licked the smooth ice cream and moaned flopping down beside him.

"thanks Harry," he said.

"bitch," Harry muttered under his breathe.

"okay if you kids are done can we go now," Eleanor said.

"yes," Zayn said getting up and walking with Shawn.

They returned back to the hotel around eight. Zayn was in his hotel room waiting for Liam. He called many times but his phone was off.

Zayn laid down on his side and pulled the cover over his body.

he laid down wide awake. He needed to talk to Liam. He looked at the watch and it was a little past eight. Soon eight turned to nine and nine to ten. But Liam did not came.

He sighed and closed his eyes. Moments later he heard the door opened and Liam walked in with his coat in his hand.

He sat up and smiled but Liam paid no attention towards him. He simply stripped his cloths and got into bed. He turned off the lights and rolled onto his stomach while Zayn was watching with his mouth wide open.

Zayn closed his eyes and clenched his jaw. He turned on the lights making Liam groan and turn them off again.

But being a stubborn brat Zayn turned the lights on again.

"what is wrong with you ?" Liam partially yelled sitting up.

"well that's the question I should ask Liam. What is wrong with you ," Zayn asked looking straight at him.

"Nothing is wrong with me Okay. Go to sleep. It's not like you care," Liam said laying down and pulling the cover over his head but not for too long though. Zayn pulled the cover down and Liam looked up at him.

"Liam. I don't know why you acting like this -," Zayn tried to speak but Liam cut him off.

"You don't know ?" Liam said giving him a bored look, "of course you don't."

He said pulling the cover over his head again.

"Liam please, talk to me. I'm sorry for whatever got you mad. But please don't ruin this trip like this. Everything was going so good and I don't know what happened now," Zayn said trying to cool down the matter.

"your brother happened Zayn," Liam said bitterly making Zayn flinch at his tone a little.

"you – you are behaving like this because Louis is here ?" Zayn asked trying not to cry.

"oh yeah. That's why," Liam said.

"but – but he has done nothing Liam," Zayn argued.

"that don't mean he will do nothing," Liam said.

Okay hence, proved. Liam is an idiot.

"just – just stop okay. Just stop. You can't possibly be mad at me because Louis is here and he might cause some scene in future ! How that is fair to me Liam !" Zayn sniffed, "I didn't even know he was going to come. Stop it please. Because I can't take this anymore ! it's both of you hating on each other all the damn time and I am the one to suffer. Every single time," Zayn voice broke at the end and he began to cry.

Liam looked at his boyfriend crying and realized how he has done wrong to him. He worked him up for nothing.

"Zayn -," Liam tried to speak but Zayn didn't let him. He didn't wanted to hear a single word from him anymore.

"it's you and him always arguing and fighting. I always try my best to manage everything so nothing goes wrong. Still you both pick up at such small topics ! I'm so done with this Liam," Zayn cried even though he didn't wanted to, "you both says that you both love me but you know what this has become now ?! a fucking game for both of you! You just want to show him that you are better and he always goes against it. Always. This is not what I deserve Liam. If you can't do that, then it's better that you leave me. And after that I will never see Louis' face ever again too. You both go your own way and I will go my way," by the time he finished he was so angry that he didn't even wanted to look at Liam.

Liam on the other hand sat down like statue. He could not believe what he just heard. He fucked up a big time. But he can't lose Zayn. No. never in a million years.

Zayn got out of bed and put on his cloths which he was wearing earlier.

"Zayn. Please Listen -," Liam tried to speak again. But Zayn was not in the mood of listening to him.

"Fuck off Liam," Zayn said and walked out of the hotel room.

"Shit! Shit," Liam cursed putting on his cloths and running behind his beloved whom he got upset.

Zayn sat down by the pool crying silently. He pulled his legs closer to his chest placing his cheek on it while dipping his hand into the water. The cold water felt good. He breathed out and closed his eyes. And felt something he never felt before. Controlled.

Looking back at everything he realized how he himself let all the people around him control his life just how they wanted. And Liam was not wrong when he said that Louis was sitting on the driving seat of his life.

"Zayn babe," Liam said out of his breathe.

"leave me alone Liam," the black haired beauty said not looking at him.

"Love please. I'm so sorry please -," Liam said approaching him but Zayn cut him mid sentence again.

"I am feeling like hell right now Liam don't make it worse by your presence. Just go away. I can take care of my self," Zayn said sternly.

To be honest Liam never heard Zayn sound like that ever before. He didn't knew what was going in Zayn's mind but he prayed he was not planning their break up. Liam knew he fucked up. But he respected Zayn's privacy.

"please come back. I love you," Liam whispered before leaving him alone.

Liam went into his room and sat down on his bed.

Liam was a person who never got scared of anything in his life. Because he had no fear of losing anyone before. He never prayed because he never loved anyone so much before. He had everything but never thanked God until the day he kissed Zayn for the first time.

Everyone fell down at his feet but he goes down on his knees for Zayn.

A tear rolled down his eye and he prayed from the Lord above for Zayn to stay.

That was Liam's love for Zayn. 

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

50.8K 1.4K 15
liam is mute, zayn is your typical 'bad boy'. liam and zayn make the perfect match, they've been together for a while after all. they do everything t...
981K 36.1K 34
Liam is in love with someone.And that someone is none other than his bestfriend and bandmate Zayn Malik.Liam tried hard to push these feelings away b...
60.6K 1.6K 11
Liam gets a new step brother. Zayn, being the bad boy he is, makes a bad impression on Liam. Liam just wants to get to know his brother, not be scare...
2.7K 169 14
Zayn is Liam's assistant and has always had feelings for him. When Liam asks Zayn to be his fake boyfriend for his sister Ruth's wedding he immediate...