Your Hands Are Cold

By hexelles

Maeneth considered becoming Thranduil's personal seamstress after the death of her grandfather, her last bloo... More

An Expected Death
The Art of Persuasion
A Visitor
A Good Impression
Questions
First Day, First Challenge
Stranger Turned Friend
His Warning
The Cowardly King
What Liquor Can Do
Consolation
Breakfast For Two
Changing Feelings
The Confession
Morning After
Prying
Simply Unthinkable
Plans and Strategies
Mourning
Your Hands Are Cold

Prologue

18.1K 380 3
By hexelles

It was one of the quietest, and stillest of nights of the Elven summer. Even the birds did not sing their melodies to accompany the winds of the night, and the elves remained in their homes, waiting for the light of dawn to return to the sky, and so did I. 

My hands fumbled around with a beautiful wooden piece carved in old Elven writing and intricate patterns, given from my grandmother. I stopped watching the night sky and paced towards my grandfather’s bedroom, and watched him sleep soundly and fill the almost soundless room with his snores.

As I watched him sleep, I grew sleepier as well. I returned to my chambers and slipped into a nightgown, and fell into the world of dreams, with the wooden piece still in my grasp. Little did I know what was to follow in the morrow would change my life forever. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 102 18
-๐™’๐™๐™–๐™ฉ...๐™ฌ๐™๐™ฎ ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๐™™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™™๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ข๐™š? -๐˜ฝ๐™š๐™˜๐™–๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐™„'๐™ข ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ง๐™š๐™™... -๐™Š๐™› ๐™ฌ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ? -๐™”๐™ค๐™ช... ________________________...
225K 13K 60
"A single night can change the course of your entire life." . . . [Yandere Prince x Female Reader] Once upon a time, in the tiny kingdom of Vascini...
250K 7.6K 45
Aรบthiel has always been alone. Her dark past is splattered with blood and she struggles everyday to live with what she has done. She depends on no-on...
478K 25.8K 52
[A Wattpad FEATURED story!] She's been King Thranduil's close friend for a long time. But when a shocking rumor about his past comes to light, it sha...