๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ž๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ต ๐“œ๐“ธ๏ฟฝ...

By AelenaVelaryon

๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ž๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ต ๐“ข๐“พ๐“น๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“พ๐“ป๐“ช๐“ต ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ถ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ฒ... More

ANNOUNCEMENT
๐“ฉ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ธ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป
๐Ÿ…Ÿ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…ก๐Ÿ…ฃ ๐Ÿ…ž๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…”
๐“ค๐“ท๐“ธ
๐““๐“ธ๐“ผ
๐“ฃ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ผ
๐“’๐“พ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ธ
๐“ข๐“ฎ๐“ฒ๐“ผ
๐“ข๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ
๐“ž๐“ฌ๐“ฑ๐“ธ
๐“๐“พ๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ
๐““๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐”ƒ
๐“ž๐“ท๐“ฌ๐“ฎ
๐““๐“ธ๐“ฌ๐“ฎ
๐“ฃ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ฎ
๐“’๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฌ๐“ฎ
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!
๐“ ๐“พ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฌ๐“ฎ
๐““๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ฒ๐“ผ
๐““๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ
๐““๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ฌ๐“ฑ๐“ธ
๐““๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“พ๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ
๐“ฅ๐“ฎ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ฎ
๐“ฅ๐“ฎ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“พ๐“ท๐“ธ
๐“ฅ๐“ฎ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ธ๐“ผ
๐“ฅ๐“ฎ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ผ
๐“ฅ๐“ฎ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“พ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ธ
๐“ฅ๐“ฎ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฌ๐“ธ
๐“ฅ๐“ฎ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ฒ๐“ผ
๐“ฅ๐“ฎ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ
๐“ฅ๐“ฎ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ฌ๐“ฑ๐“ธ
๐“ฅ๐“ฎ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“พ๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ
๐“ฃ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ช
๐“ฃ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ผ ๐“จ ๐“ค๐“ท๐“ธ
๐“ฃ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ช ๐“จ ๐““๐“ธ๐“ผ
๐“ฃ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ช ๐“จ ๐“ฃ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ผ
๐“ฃ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ช ๐“จ ๐“’๐“พ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ธ
๐“ฃ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ช ๐“จ ๐“’๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฌ๐“ธ
๐“ฃ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ช ๐“จ ๐“ข๐“ฎ๐“ฒ๐“ผ
๐“ฃ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ช ๐“จ ๐“ข๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT PLEASE READ!!!!!
ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

๐“’๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฌ๐“ธ

52.9K 1.3K 357
By AelenaVelaryon

MYSTIC FALLS

Dean, Sam and Castiel told Rhaenyra where they had found her the day she woke up. Mystic Falls, the town crawling with supernatural beings. Sam and Dean had been to that town countless times but always managed to find nothing. No leads, no deaths, nothing in the small period of time they were there. It was like for some reason the supernaturals knew they were coming.

Rhaenyra had told them she wanted to go back. To see if someone knew how she came back or anything that would help her remember more. Dean refused at first stating that that town was nothing but trouble, but after a few minutes he caved. He could never say no to her and he figured this time they would actually find something. So, to Mystic Falls they went.

Rhaenyra saw the sign that said 'Welcome to Mystic Falls' and for some reason she felt close to the town, in the same way it feels when you come home or when you return home after years of being away. She was excited, she ha never been outside of Kansas and if she had, it's not like she remembered anyways. Also, taken that the only places she had been to were the grocery store, gas station, the library and the diner. But, this trip made her happy, perhaps she could find something about her children. If they ever got married, or if they had kids of their own.

"Okay, we're gonna check in at the motel and then find somewhere to eat" Rhaenyra simply nodded. They arrived at their hotel and decided to walk to the Mystic Grill. But, before anything else, Rhaenyra had told the boys she would do some shopping across the street. "We can come with you it's no big deal" Dean told her and Sam nodded in agreement. "Dean, I'm sure even the dead can hear your stomach" Sam laughed and Dean smiled. "I'll be okay. Besides, it's across the street" she pointed at the boutique. "Okay, call if you need anything" she gave them a hug and walked away.

The girl at the boutique dressed Rhaenyra with a dress that Rhaenyra could swear were the shortest dress she had ever seen or worn in her entire life. She had a few bags in her hand as she walked out of the boutique. She wore a short red dress and some knee high boots.

As she walked into the Grill all eyes focused on her. Making her blush. When Dean and Sam saw her they chocked on their food and drinks. She was excited to show them her outfits. She did a twirl for them to see her outfit. "So, what do you think?" she asked. "You look beautiful" Sam replied making her smile. "Thank you, Sammy. The girl at the boutique said this outfit would help me find what I was looking for" Sam and Dean knew it didn't mean she would find clues about who she was a thousand years ago. "You look beautiful, like Sammy said" she smiled at him. "Thanks, Dean" she placed her bags down. "I'm gonna go order something to eat" the boys nodded and she headed towards the bar. Taking a menu from the stand.

Damon Salvatore saw the woman enter, talk to the two men and then make her way to the counter. She was beautiful he would admit. He had never seen anyone like her. Not in the a hundred and something years he had been alive. She had white hair and the most beautiful lilac eyes he had ever seen. She was unique in every way. She smelt sweet but he did not feel the need to drink her blood. "Hi, I'm Matt. What can I get for you?" he asked. "Hello, Matt. May I get a chicken sandwich, a side of fries and a chocolate milkshake?" he nodded. "Coming right up" he replied. He took the order and then came back. She was getting ready to pay when someone interrupted her. "Put it on my tab, Donovan" Matt nodded and smiled at the girl. She looked at the blue eye man.

"Hi, you didn't have to do that. Let me pay you back" she said to him as she tried to pay him. He simply smiled. "Don't worry about it. I saw a pretty girl and thought I should buy her lunch" he replied to her making her smile. "Well, can I at least get the name of the nice gentleman?" she asked. Damon nodded. "Damon. Damon Salvatore, pleasure" he said as he kissed her hand.

"Nyra Winchester" she said smiling. "Are you new here?" he asked her. "Yes, just passing by. Not staying for long. You're from here?" she replied. "Yeah. I was born her but moved when I was younger, came back a little while ago" she nodded. Matt returned with her food. "Here you go. Enjoy" she nodded. "Thank you, Matt" she grabbed her food. "It was nice to meet you, Damon. And thank you for the food" he nodded and waved goodby. "Nice to meet you too, Nyra" she returned to her seat. And began chatting with the brothers. From where she was sitting she heard Damon on the phone with someone. "I'm telling you, Damon. When I woke Mikael, I think I woke something else. The same energy I felt when that happened. I feel it right now. Whatever it is, it's here" Aelena didn't turned to look at Damon but she could feel his gaze on her.

Quickly after that he left the grill. She turned to the brothers. "He knows something" she told him. "How do you know?" Sam asked her. "He was on the phone and a girl told him, that when she woke Mikael she woke something else. And the same energy she felt, she feels it right now" she replied making both brothers nod. The name Mikael felt and sounded familiar, she just didn't know from where she knew it. "We'll follow up with him. In the mean time, you walk around the town. Explore, I know I've been very overprotective so, I'll let you explore" Dean told her and she kissed his cheek. "I saw a book store about two blocks from here" Sam told and she nodded. After lunch they made their separate ways and she headed for the book store. Aelena was sure she was lost as she looked around for the street sign.

"Hey, are you lost?" someone asked from behind her. She turned around and found herself looking at a man with green eyes. Not like Dean's but they were green. "Yes, I'm just looking for the book store" she replied with a smile. "It's just down the street. I could show you if you want?" he asked and she nodded. "That would be nice. Thank you..." she turned to him. "Stefan. Stefan Salvatore" he replied as he shaked her hand "Thank you, Stefan. I'm Nyra Winchester. Nice to meet you by the way" he smiled at her.

"Nice to meet you too, Nyra" they made their way towards the book store. "Is Damon by any chance your brother?" she asked him. "Yeah, my older brother. Do you know him?" he asked. "Not personally. We met at the grill. He paid for my lunch" she replied making Stefan hum. They arrived to the bookstore. "Here it is" he stated. "Thank you, for walking me here, Stefan. See you around?" she stated/asked. He smiled, then nodded. "See you around" he turned around and walked away. For a good hour she looked around and picked up some books. She paid and made her way out, heading to the motel. As she walked by, in a bench saw a man who looked a lot like Nik. Nik, sat down just thinking. He had just returned from his werewolf hunt.

Rebekah had told him Mikael was daggered. He believed he should be happy but he was thinking about Rhaenyra. How she made him feel at home when she was close. There was something familiar. She felt like... family. As he sat thinking he could smell strawberries and vanilla. Like how Rhaenyra used to smell. When he turned he saw her walking towards him. She saw him stand up and in a second he was in front of her. "Nik?" she asked. "Rhae" he said with a smile.

She nodded and he pulled her into a hug, one that she returned. The two found each other once again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

235K 4.7K 44
แดกสœแด‡ษด ษช แดกแด€s แด€ แด„สœษชสŸแด… ษช'แด… sษชแด› า“แดส€ สœแดแดœส€s sแด›แด€ส€ษชษดษข ษชษดแด›แด แดแด˜แด‡ษด า“สŸแด€แดแด‡s sแดแดแด‡แด›สœษชษดษข ษชษด ษชแด› สœแด€แด… แด˜แดแดกแด‡ส€, ษช แด„แดแดœสŸแด… ส™แด€ส€แด‡สŸส แด›แด‡แด€ส€ แดส แด‡สแด‡s แด€แดกแด€ส. แด›สœแด‡ แด แด€แดแด˜ษชส€แด‡ แด…ษชแด€ส€ษชแด‡s ๐Ÿท.๐Ÿถ๏ฟฝ...
976K 19.8K 27
"๐๐จ๐ญ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐›๐ž ๐ฌ๐š๐ฏ๐ž๐ ๐‘๐จ๐ฌ๐ž! ๐‡๐ž ๐๐จ๐ž๐ฌ๐ง'๐ญ ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐ฌ๐š๐ฏ๐ž๐, ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐š๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๏ฟฝ...
82.1K 2K 33
-'๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜”๐˜ด. ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ข ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ'- ๐˜๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ...