Gone [I.L]

By Panicking_Sweetheart

It all started when Allison Argent came to Beacon Hills and quiet literally flipped Aimee Kilton's and Lydia... More

Cast
PART 1
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
PART 2
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
PART 3
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
Author's note
GALLERY

36

3.3K 76 75
By Panicking_Sweetheart

When the banshee screamed it brought the attention away from the very dead Allison Argent that was in a sobbing Scott Mccall's arms.

Isaac Lahey heard the screams of the banshee the moment Allison got stabbed, soon followed by his very own girlfriends name being shouted. The feeling in his stomach made him want to vomit and he could feel the tears brimming his eyes as he took off into the catacombs to find her. 

His body moving for itself, his legs feeling like liquid mass, head spinning. He followed the sound of the sobbing.

He found the strawberry blonde over top of Aimee Kilton's unmoving body. He physically had to brace himself against the wall when Lydia looked up, "Get Scott, he has to save her. Isaac get Scott," Lydia sobbed before she attempted to scream, "Get Scott, he can fix her, He can change her."

Isaac slid down next to Lydia eyes never leaving Aimee's body, "Her heart is still beating," He told the banshee, "Just barley." He grabbed Aimee's hand and began to take away any pain that she had, "What happened?" The pain that she has was almost too much for the wolf himself.

Lydia sniffled, "He wanted her body," she was trembling, "She wasn't healing, he, he needed her weak or something."

Isaac stood, "Come on Lydia, we gotta get them to a hospital. They both are human to a degree," The wolf bent down and scooped Aimee into his arms easily. Lydia shakily stood, pulling a slightly conscious Stiles up with her.  The two walked in silence until they made it outside, and everyone's eyes connected to the two other pack mates that were on the verge of death.

Scott's sobbing slowed as Chris took his dead daughter from the Alpha. His eyes were stained with tear marks, something that none of them had seen before. Scott stood, covered in blood, "Scott you can save them right?" Lydia asked their leader, "They are dying."

Scott couldn't speak as the four made their way to the alpha. He grabbed both of his best friends taking away as much pain as he possibly could, "The bite won't help them," Scott swallowed shakily, "Peter said Stiles wouldn't survive and Aimee is her own supernatural being. The bite would kill her as well."

Aimee's eyes cracked open, "Isaac?" She whispered, her lips trying to pull into a smile.  The relief of pain finally making the girl able to speak.

Isaac let a tear drop fall onto her cheek, "Hey baby," His voice was slightly above a whisper, "We are all here okay? Lydia, Scott, Argent, Kira."

What little strength she had seemed to fade just as quickly as she got it, "I'm dying," She huffed out. It seemed like the more pain the two wolves took, the easier it was for the dying girl to say her goodbyes. Her body was painfully stiff, "Allison? Derek? Are they okay?" She sniffled as tears fell down her cheeks freely. Her right arm fell, limp. The group saw her veins turning a violent red.

Isaac pressed his lips together as Scott leaned more into her view, "They are right here, Aimes." The lie was blatant to everyone but Aimee who was able to look around, "Everyone's okay."

The blonde blinked hard, blinking a few more times, "It's so bright," She looked into the sky squinting. Isaac and Scott shared a brief look, it was night. Lydia looked to the sky quietly, tears falling quickly. She looked in the direction Aimee was looking in, seeing a mass amount of stars above Beacon Hills.

A tear dropped from Isaac's cheek to Aimee's, "You're crying," She breathed in a shallow breath, "Don't, please."

His mouth was dry, "You're dying," He told her, "Don't leave me."

With her left arm, she lifted it slowly before touching Isaac's cheek wiping the tears away, "I'll be okay."

"Dead isn't what I'd define as okay," Isaac mumbled before placing a soft kiss on her forehead.

Aimee's head picked up slightly, using the last of her energy she smiled. A small laugh escaped her lips.

Isaac sniffled, "What's funny?"

"I love all of you," She wanted one last look at her friends, her family. Tears fell down her cheeks. She could feel it happening.  Her insides shutting down, the air becoming less and less in her lungs, "Make sure you catch that bastard," She told Scott knowing that Lydia and Isaac would be out of comission for a while due to her death. Little did she know, Allison's death rocked the group as well, "P-promise me," Her eyes shut as she began to stutter.

Scott grabbed her hand, squeezing it, "I promise."

Lydia clenched her teeth hearing the voices tell her Aimee's name over and over, "Aimes," Lydia sniffled, "I love you and you better tell," a sob racked through her body as she saw Aimee's completely limp body, "Tell Hayley we said Hi."

Aimee's lips parted slightly as if she was going to say something. Everyone's breathing hitched as Lydia let out a scream. The scream of death mixed with the crying.

The wolves didn't even cover their ears. Scott's head was rolling and Isaac stared at his dead girlfriend in his arms. His whole world shattered in front of him.

--

Aimee stood in a place that she had never been before. It was beautiful, a tree as big as the sky in front of her, the sky, an emerald green. The water ran around her, she stood on an island connected by small bridges. Flowers went for as long as she could see. The place gave her a feeling of euphoria that she had never felt before. She was at peace.

A hand gently touched her shoulder, making her look away from the scene at hand, "Mom?" Her heart cracked as the two pulled each other in for a hug, "Is Dad here? Hayley?"

"Your sister is, but your father. He was human. He is at peace in the Earth that we protect," The two pulled away, "I am so proud of you."

"Me to, kiddo," Hayley poked at her sisters arm, "Our reunion can wait though," Hayley looked to their mother who nodded softly, "We are the protectors of the Earth. We wield the elements that mother nature provides."

Aimee nodded, "Yes, I had air. You had fire."

"And I controlled fire as well," Their mother put in, "After we pass, we become one with our element." Aimee looked at her mother confused, "It takes a great deal of power but we are able to conjure ourself out of our element to help protect the earth from any dangers."

"So we never really die?" Aimee asked looking down at her hands.

Hayley nodded, "This is our resting place but if need be, we can return to the world of living to help."

Aimee frowned, "Why didn't you reach out?"

"Because my darling," Her mother patted her head, "Fire elements need mass amounts of fire to be able to conjure out of. You simply need wind."

"You're friends need you," Hayley interrupted.

Aimee looked to her sister, "But I only just died?"

"Time moves differently here," Hayley told her, "It's been a whole day already."

Aimee gulped, "How, how do I help them?"

Her mother and Hayley stepped back, "You are one with wind, and wind is one with you. Just focus and it will take you where ever you want to go."

--

"Do you remember anything else?" Parrish asked Isaac. He sat with his arms on his knees. He felt like he was going to vomit, "Isaac?"

"I'm sorry," He whispered as Noah placed his hand on the boys back, "It just happened so fast," Noah shared a sad look with Parrish. 

"It's alright," Noah told Isaac, "Aimee was," He had to stop himself before he would cry, "She was a good person."

Isaac looked at Noah with a blank expression, something he's only seen on the people in Eichen House, "I loved her and I didn't even tell her."

Parrish gave him a sad smile, "I'm sure she knew."

--

Derek walked up to void Stiles and two Oni, as he set down the wooden box that held his mothers claws, "Did you bring me a present?" He teased.

Derek morphed into his wolf form, clearly pissed off. Even though Aimee wasn't his Beta, he still felt as if she was. He trained her with what little knowledge he had of her species, "I brought two," Derek snapped as Aiden and Ethan came out of hiding.

"I've heard of an Alpha pack, Derek. Not a pack if former Alphas. It's a little sad isn't it?"

The three walked closer, "I might not be an Alpha anymore, but I can still fight like one."

The oni and the wolves charged at each other.

--

Lydia, Scott, Kira, and Stiles found themselves almost in a different dimension when they walked through the high school doors. Everyone was confused as foot steps could be heard from behind.

They spun seeing the bandaged monster that took the life of Allison and Aimee, "Like I promised Stiles, we are going to kill all of them. One by one," An Oni appeared next to Kira and Scott. Scott jumped back as Kira blocked the hit with her sword. The group of four stepped back as the now two oni stepped closer.

"What the hell is this? Where are we?" Scott demanded.

"Between life and death," The demon answered.

Lydia swallowed, "Bardo."

"Ah, but there are no peaceful deities here, Lydia. You're dying, Stiles. Now everyone you care able is dying, too."

Stiles tilted his head pulling Lydia closer, "What? What do you mean?"

"I've captured almost all of the territories on the board, Stiles. The hospital, the sheriff's station, and now the animal clinic. Do you know the ritual of seppuku, Stiles?" He stalked closer.

"No, and I don't want to," Stiles told the darkness.

"When a samurai disembowels himself with his own sword to maintain his honor, but that's not the cut that kills him. The killing stroke is made by his kaishakunin, who beheads the samurai with his own katana. Scott, Scott is your kaishakunin. I'm going to make your best friend kill you, Stiles. You're going to let him because just like you, they're all going to die. Everyone touched by an Oni's blade. Unless Scott kills you first."

The two were face to face, "Why? Why are you doing this?"

"Aimee's vessel would have won the game for me, but given that she's dead, I have to take extremes to win the game."

Everyone began to swing swords to prep for an attack. The fight began as wind picked up circling the four pack mates. It kicked up so much snow around them, that no one was able to see what was going on.

"You are dead," The demon hissed as the wind slowed to a degree but still made it impossible for anyone to move.

Aimee Kilton stood in the group of four, "I am one with the wind, and the wind is one with me."

The four stared at her shocked, "How?"

Aimee didn't glance back, "Hayley told me that when we died, we become one with our element. We are protectors."

Aimee was in two places at once. Her other part was helping Derek, Ethan, and Aiden, "Derek is fighting the other Oni. You need to leave." She couldn't separate her powers, she was putting too much into saving the four.

"How?" Lydia screamed over to Aimee. Stiles held her close to the ground not wanting her to get hit.

"This isn't real," Aimee told them, "Snap out of it," Aimee bellowed.

"It's an illusion," Stiles told them, "Stop fighting."

The wind slowed as Aimee faded away slowly reanimating herself in front of the other group. The wind picked up as she placed herself behind Dark Stiles. He tried to run away while they fought the Oni.

"Miss me?" She asked as the two stood in the hallways of the school. Lockers flew open and papers flew everywhere. Stiles, Lydia, Scott, and Kira rushed into the hallway. Dark Stiles threw Scott against the lockers.

"This was my game," He yelled, "You think you can beat me at my game?"

Aimee backed away as Stiles came rushing forward. Lydia and Stiles holding each other as they rushed back, "Divine move. Divine move. You think you have any moves at all? You can kill the oni. But me? Me I'm a thousand years old. You can't kill me!"

Aimee tried to push him back, damn near causing a tornado in the hallway, but he kept coming, "We can change you!" Lydia yelled.

"What?"

"You forgot about the scroll," Stiles told void Stiles.

Lydia looked cocky as the wind died down slightly, "The shugendo scroll."

"Change the host," Void Stiles mumbled as Aimee watched Scott stand.

Stiles narrowed his eyes, "You can't be a fox and a wolf. Now Aimee!"

Aimee used all of her energy to blast void Stiles directly into the lockers as Scott held him down and bit him. He let out a loud scream of pain. Once Scott let go, Aimee stopped using the wind as Kira stabbed him through the chest, "That's for Allison and Aimee."

He began to choke as a fly came out of his nose, it flew right into Isaac who held the wooden box and sealed it. Void Stiles cracked and fell over turning into dust.

"How?" Isaac asked looking directly to Aimee. He walked closer to her as Stiles collapsed.  Isaac went running to Aimee but instead if colliding with her, he went through her.

Aimee looked at him sadly, "Elementals are protectors. We become one with our powers." Lydia took off running and the group to slowly follow her.

She froze looking down the steps and Stiles grabbed her. Aiden had been killed, Aimee felt it in the Earth, the life force being drained.

"It's time for me to go," Aimee told the group as Derek and Chris turned up to see Aimee standing there with her friends. She smiled at the two from a far, "I'll be in every spec of air that you feel. I'll always be here," The blonde told the five, "I'll be right here."

"I love you," Isaac told her suddenly making the group turn towards him, "I needed to tell you."

Aimee turned and smiled at her boyfriend, "I know," The wind picked up suddenly as her body faded into the night.

The end.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 2.5K 21
Bayley Garcia moves to Beacon Hills and Scott can feel something off about her. Scott and his pack befriended Bayley anyways. But when Bayley gets at...
6K 116 21
She had always heard the rumors about Beacon Hills, but she never knew they were true..
20.5K 523 23
Lyra Gray wanted a fresh new start in a normal town where she could forget the tragic accident that had caused her months of grief. However, Beacon H...
47.5K 1.6K 25
7 years later and Beacon Hills hasn't changed at all {book two} {teen wolf s1-s2} {Derek Hale x 𝑓𝑒𝑚!martin!oc} cover by the talented @sporadicstar...