CROSSING PATHS

By ur_hobi

V is the member of biggest K-pop boy group BTS. While Jennie is the member of the biggest K-pop girl group... More

~1
~2
~3
~4
~5
~6
~7
~8
~9
~10
~11
~12
~13
~14
~15
~17
~18
~19
~20
~21
~22
~23
~24
~25
~26
~27
~28
~29
~30
~31
~32
~33
~34
~35
~36
Epilogue

~16

7K 178 48
By ur_hobi

3RD PERSON POV

It was the following day bts and blackpink decided to go skiing. They were all getting their things and getting dress.

"Don't forget your gloves! Or else we'll have to get ice chocolate to warm your hands." Jisoo yells.

"Yea Unnie!" The girls yell.

"I'm so excited to go ice skiing!" Lisa squeals.

"You're so cute my Lali." Jungkook smiles.

He pinches her cheeks.

"Yah that hurts!" Lisa pouts.

Rosè and Jimin were in their rooms getting ready. It was still kind of awkward since they were sharing a room. Rosè felt embarrassed but Jimin tries to assure her that it's ok.

Rosè was on her phone trying to get a signal. But unfortunately they were up a mountain.

"Is there not a single bar at least up here? I want to FaceTime my Hank." Rosè pouts sadly.

"It's ok Chae. You can always look at my handsome face." Jimin says.

Rosè glances at him and blushes. Jimin just chuckles.

"I still miss my Hank." Rosè mutters.

Jimin grabs her wrist which makes her widen her eyes. Jimin looks deep into Rosè eyes. He leans closer. Rosè was frozen.

"You're so cute." Jimin smiles then leaves the room.

Rosè widen her mouth.

"Who does he think he is? He can't do that!" Rosè pouts.

Meanwhile Lisa and Jungkook. They were both ready sitting on the couch. Lisa was eating some jellies.

"Can you guys hurry!" Lisa yells.

She puts some jellies in Jungkooks mouth.

"Chill! Namjoons looking for his socks." Jhope says.

"That guy never stops losing things." Jungkook says.

"Probably lose himself soon after." Suga says.

Everyone laughs.

Everyone was finally ready and head to the skiing sight. It was heavy snow and was deep on the ground.

"Hello everyone! I will be your guide to the skiing!" A man says.

They all bow and greet him.

"Wow that mountain is a lot higher than I thought." Jennie says nervous.

"Don't worry Princess I'm here." V assured her.

The guide helped them learn the basics of skiing.

"Ok let's get skiing!" Jhope cheers.

Everyone was trying to ski.

"Wa Unnie!" Rosè squeals as she tries balancing herself. Luckily Jisoo caught her.

"This is so fun!" Lisa cheers.

"It's so cold!" Jennie screams.

They enjoyed their time. It was fun and well cold.

The blackpink girls decided to sit and have some hot chocolate. They watched the boys have fun.

Jungkook decided to push Jin making Jin fall.

"Yah! You brat!" Jin yells.

"Jeez old man." Jungkook.

"What'd you call me???! Yah get over here!" Jin says getting up and chasing Jungkook.

The girls smile widely as everyone was having fun.

"Looks like we're not the only ones having fun." Jisoo says.

Everyone gives her a confused look. Jisoo points to a direction. It was one of the female ski guides. She was laughing and being pretty flirty with V.

"Wah look at her laugh and flip her hair." Rosè glares.

Meanwhile Jennie who was silent.

Jennie continues looking at the two. The girl almost fell but V caught her and held her waist.

Jennie widen her eyes and was furious.

"Jen you ok?" Jisoo ask.

"I'm not jealous." Jennie mutters.

"Unnie calm down. Here's some hot chocolate." Lisa says. She hands Jennie a cup.

Jennie takes it and grips onto it tightly. The cup broke.

The girls widen their eyes. They could tell Jennie was mad and well jealous.

"Let him flirt with whatever that is." Jennie says getting up and leaving. The girls call for her.

—————————————-
JENNIES POV

I was fuming. How dare she look at Tae like that??? Flipping her hair and giggling. Tae doesn't like girls like that! Watching them wanted me to throw a hundred snowballs at them. I was trying to cool off.

I go back to the others.

"Hey guys this is Enha. She's been helping me with the skiing." V says.

Yeah sure helping.

"Oh V oppa is already so good." The girl blushes.

V oppa???? This bitch wants to die. I glare at her and clench my fist.

"Yah." Jisoo unnie whispers next to me.

What's worse. V didn't even glance at me. He was too busy giggling with this Enha girl.

"Jennie?" I hear.

Everyone seemed to notice and look at the person calling me.

I widen my eyes.

"Steven?" I ask shocked.

"Jennie! It's been a long time." He says.

"Oh my god!" I squeal and run to Steven.

He hugs me and spins me around.

"Who is he?" I hear V.

My members shrug. I just ignore him.

"It's so great to see you." Steven smiles.

"I know! You look good!" I smile.

"Please you look even more beautiful. You've always been beautiful." Steven says looking at me. I smile.

I hear a cough. I turn to V.

"Oh right! Guys this is Steven. He's one of my best friends from New Zealand. Steven these are my friends." I say.

"Hello! It's nice meeting you all." Steven says.

"Do you work here?" I ask him.

"Yep i own the skiing lodge. If you want I could show your around." Steven says.

"Actually we're on a-"

"I would love to!" I say cutting Taehyung off.

"Really? Your friends wouldn't mind? I feel like I'm interrupting something." Steven says looking at my friends.

I see Tae glare at him.

"You actually are." Taehyung says. I glare at him.

"No it's ok! Just bring her back soon." Jisoo says.

"Steven let's go!" I say taking Stevens hand. It's not like Taehyung would care. He has Enha.

————————————————
TAEHYUNGS POV

I can't believe this.

"I can't believe Jisoo let Jennie go with that guy!" I burst.

"Looks like someone is jelly." Jungkook says.

I glare at him.

"No one said anything when you were all giggly with that Enha girl." Yoongi Hyung says.

Enha??

"She was just showing me how to ski." I say.

"And Stevens just showing Jennie around." Namjoon Hyung says.

I go silent.

"Plus seems like Jennie wasn't happy with you and Enha either. Fact you didn't even notice her earlier." Jimin says.

I didn't? I think.

I feel so bad and now. I ruffle my hair. Can't believe I did that.

"It's ok. I'm sure Jennie would understand. And that Steven guy seems like a nice guy." Jin Hyung adds.

I go in our room. Wonder when she'll be back.

Few hours later.I hear the door open. Jennie.

Jennie just ignores me and goes to the bathroom.

"Wait Jennie!" I say.

I stop her but she just glares at me. She crosses her arm.

I sigh.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to do what I did earlier. Trust me Enha is nothing." I say.

Jennie continue glaring but her eyes go soft.

"You didn't even look at me." She pouts. I smile.

I pull her into a hug.

"I didn't mean to." I say.

She looks at me and plants a kiss on my cheek.

"Also I don't like how that Steven guy looked at you. He was basically eye fucking you." I roll my eyes.

"Steven? You're jealous of Steven?" She ask. I nod.

She burst out laughing. She finds this funny???

"Stevens gay." She says.

I widen my eyes.

"He's what??!" I ask.

Jennie continues laughing.

"Steven isn't into girls and he certainly isn't into me. Now stop whining little boy." Jennie says.

I pull Jennie and smash my lips against hers. She kisses back. The kiss deepened as I sucked onto her lower lip. I push her onto the bed. She starts unbuttoning my shirt.

Our night went on.

Revised

Hi guys! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1K READS! WORDS CANT EXPLAIN HOW HAPPY I AM. I'm so glad you're all loving the story! Love you all! 💜

-sai

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

323K 11K 34
(Jennie X Taehyung) Jennie made a mistake five years ago. A mistake that she grew to love and swore to never look back at what caused it. But what i...
59.7K 1.2K 40
2 idols come together after a media incident. love, fear, rumours and secrets.. ~taennie ~liskook ~jirose ~jinsoo โ€ขthere's a few chapters ab...
166K 4.5K 40
Jisoo, Jennie, Rosรฉ, and Lisa have been supporting a boyband called BTS ever since they debut, will they meet each other and fall in love? or will it...
5.1K 161 25
๐˜พ๐™ค๐™ข๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™š๐™ฉ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง๐™˜๐™ 2023 ๐™Ž๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™๐™š๐™—๐™ช๐™ง๐™–๐™ช๐™ง๐™ฎ 2023 BLACKPINK, the school's most popular girls and BTS, the school's...