Life Inside The Computer (rew...

Von Ditzyshine

The sticks shenanigans inside the computer Mehr

Chosen's Return
Chosen vs Minecraft
Victim's Return
Nightmare
Kidnapping
Birthday
Nightmare
Nightmare
Victim vs Minecraft
Sleepy Orange
Lucky Blocks Aftermath
Animation vs Among Us
Things go bad, in a big way
Amnesia
A/N ENDGAME

Shennanigns

1K 33 25
Von Ditzyshine

~The Chosen One's POV~

Staring at the other side of the screen, I sigh in annoyance. Once again, Alan and Second are trying to do an all-nighter animating. At first, I thought Alan was forcing Second to work with no break. Then I realized how much fun Second was having, but stayed mad at Alan for not caring about Second's help. Now, I realize I'm probably more mature than both of them combined, so they probably are just getting carried away.

Marching over to the other computer, where they were, I quickly saved their work and closed out of the software. Immediately, both of them started whining like children.

"It is two in the morning! Go to bed you two!" I yelled at both of them, using my text to yell at Alan. Before Second could start protesting, I dragged him to his room while ignoring Alan.

"I don't want to go to bed," Second whined at me as I tucked him into bed. At these times, he looked so small and fragile. Giving him a small peck on the forehead, I told him goodnight and to stay in bed.

Looking back at the screen, I could see Alan looking down in disappointment. Honestly, he acts like such a toddler. He can be worse than Second at times.

"Can I work just a little bit more." Alan typed, giving me a puppy dog look. Sighing, I shake my head and point away from the computer.

"Bed. Now." I say through my letters. His shoulders slump down in defeat. I almost smile in triumph, until he doesn't get up. "What now?" I ask him.

"What if something happens while I'm gone? Or if Dark attacks again? What of virabot comes back?" he types quickly, almost in fear. Thinking, I realized he has been staying much longer than he usually does. Could he be scared of losing us?

"Nothing is going to happen." I try to reassure him. That just seems to make him more panicked.

"I'll be quiet, I just want to make sure you guys are safe." Alan types out. Shaking my head, I can seem him start to cry.

"Look, I get it. Things have not been the greatest. The virabot attack and Dark kidnapping Red. Plus all the 'adventures' Second and the others had that nearly ended badly. But I promise you that we will all be here in the morning." I sincerely tell him, beginning to realize maybe I am starting to forgive him at last. He wipes some tears away as he types out a simple good night and leaves.

Sighing, I head back to my castle to get a few hours of sleep, before the others wake me up at ungodly hours in the morning. Maybe, Alan and I can have a small talk about the past and finally move on. That would be nice.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

12.7K 470 24
"๐˜ฟ๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™›๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ค ๐™˜๐™ก๐™ค๐™จ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™ช๐™ฃ, ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ญ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ข๐™š๐™ก๐™ฉ. ๐˜ฟ๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™›๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ค ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™š๐™–, ๐™ค๐™ง...
1K 35 31
It has been years since all the chaos occurred. The Dark Lord finally met his match and his reign of terror was ended. King Orange was defeated and a...
9.5K 385 26
"๐‹๐ž๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ค๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐–๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ข๐ญ ๐œ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฆ๐›๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐–๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐€๐ง๐ ๐Ÿ๐š๐œ๐ž ๐ข๐ญ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐“๐จ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ" - With...
4.3K 135 22
After being hit with a deadly unknown illness, The Chosen's One's life is cut short. He is buried six feet under outside of his own house. However, s...