His Obsession | 18+

By sexsationella

(18+) "Are you a virgin?" He asks. His eyes seemed to light up with the need of a response. "Yes, I am." I re... More

š—–š—®š˜€š˜
š—¬š—¼š˜‚ š—¦š—µš—¼š˜‚š—¹š—± š—žš—»š—¼š˜„
K I D N A P P E D
I N N O C E N T
V I R G I N
E X Q U I S I T E
D R U G
T R A I N I N G
M I D N I G H T
H A T E
W A N N A B E Y O U R S
S O R R Y
G U N
S P A N K M E
U N R A V E L
T O Y
T E A C H M E
B A T T L E S C A R S
B E S T V E R S I O N
H A R T
S T A R V A T I O N
L I K E T H A T
O H B R O T H E R
D E M I S E
C A S U A L T Y
G O O D B Y E
A U C T I O N
N O R M A L G U Y
B A K E R Y
S C U M B A G
E V E R Y P R O M I S E
P A S T
U N C A R I N G
I N L O V E
F O R Y O U
H I S W I F E
D O N ' T B L A M E M E
R I D E M E
H I S P A R E N T S
I L O V E Y O U
S I S T E R S
T R I C K E D
I'M S O R R Y
L E T T E R
O V E R M Y D E A D B O D Y
E P I L O G U E
Alternative Ending

W O M A N I Z E R

235K 4.3K 7.5K
By sexsationella

mature scene

I felt a hand trail down the side of my cheek, my eyes slowly fluttered open. Donovan's eyes focused on the bandages across my cheeks, I sat up with the sheets tightly wrapped around me.

"What are you doing here?" I said.

"Checking to see how much damage my brother caused." He stands up and grabs his coat from the chair, he turns to look at me.

"There's no damage." I said angrily, I got up with the sheets still around me. It pissed me off that he was trying to say that Nathaniel some how hurt me, he acts like Nathaniel fucking raped me or something.

He grabbed my arm pulling me towards the closet mirror, he pulled the sheet down a little off my shoulder showing off the bite marks. My eyes dilated on the mark, I didn't realize that.

"Tha-that's nothing." I said still defending Nathaniel.

"For crying out loud." Donavon laughs sarcastically, he pulls the sheet up my leg showing me the bruises, they were big and green.

I softly touched my bruises, my eyes widened when the pain erupted when I touched it. I shook my head side to side while licking my dry lips.

"This is only the beginning, he'll start marking you as his brand." Donovan whispers.

"Shut the fuck up." I yanked out of his grip, my chest was heaving up and down.

"Look you might think that he ca-"

"Get the fuck out!" I shouted.

He lifted his hands up before leaving, once the door shut I swiped my hand across the drawer knocking everything down. I screamed while falling down to the floor, I dropped the sheets looking down at my body. I had bruises all over my body covering me head to toe, he hurt me and I didn't stop him.

I wanted it but why

The door opened, Jennifer walked in. I glared at her, she watched me carefully before grabbing the sheets and rewrapping them around me.

"Get your shit together, we have a club appearance today." Jennifer says.

"Leave me alone." I sniffed.

Jennifer huffed before bending down to my level, she grabbed my chin.

"Put on your big girl panties like last night and go get dress." Jennifer says looking me directly in the eyes.

I thought about our fight, I was the abandon daughter and she was the teen mom but my dad never abandoned me.

"You're a mom?" I asked.

She glanced away while nodding her head, she stands up and walks over to my closet.

If that was true, does that mean my dad isn't really my dad?

"Tell me about your son." I said.

She shakes her head no but something told me I should pressure her into it, I needed answers and I had to slowly work my way in to it.

"I'll get ready if you tell me about him."

"I was raped when I was thirteen by a close friend of my moms, I had a son but I gave him up for adoption, end of story." She snaps while roaming through my closet.

"But you have a picture of him, I seen it in your room." I blurted out.

She pulled a red dress out from my closet while turning around to face me.

"I kept tabs on him throughout the years." She says while handling me the dress, I touched her hand softly.

"Sorry." I said, sincerely.

"It doesn't matter anymore, I killed the bastard with my own hands." She says while smirking in pure happiness, it was scary how dark the air turned suddenly.

She leaves my room so I could get dressed, I looked over the very seductive dress. I hopped in the shower washing off everything, every touch, every kiss, every mark. I left my hair in the towel while getting dressed, I rubbed lotion on every inch of my body, I memorized every bruise. I grabbed my black lacy thong, thongs are the only thing Nathaniel buys me. I had a matching bra too, with red sparkles all over it. I pulled the red dress up my slim legs, it fit me perfectly but was a little tight in the boob area.

I look hot, I'll definitely catch Nathaniel's attention

Jennifer walked back in with a dark blue dress, it was definitely more revealing than mine.

"Come on, the boys are waiting downstairs." Jennifer opens the door for me, I walked ahead of her.

Walking down the stairs was nerve wrecking and it wasn't because of my tall heels, I was scared to face Nathaniel after our very intimate night together. I gulped down the fear and put on a fake confident face, Donovan was looking down at his watch till he glanced up at me. His face changed to a more serious front, he seemed amazed for some reason.

Nathaniel walked in with Teagan trailing behind him, I almost leaped towards her. She looked sober up and more aware of her surroundings, she ran into my arms. I hugged her tightly against my chest, I kissed her forehead.

"I thought you were dead, this asshat wouldn't tell me what he did to you." Teagan says.

I gulped when he winked at me, I focused my attention on her.

"If you do what they say they're not so bad." I whispered, Teagan nods.

"Yea, yea  it's great the stripper is alive now let's fucking go." Jennifer rolls her eyes at Teagan and I.

Jennifer pushes me aside while walking next to Nathaniel, he wraps his arm across the back of her neck, they both walked out together. Donovan shown the way out to Teagan and I, I kept a close eye on Nathaniel and Jennifer.

I don't understand why their so close, their not related so what's the deal between them.

We all got down from the car, the club in front of us was blasting loud music with flashing lights, Jennifer didn't hesitate as she mingled her way inside. Donovan and Teagan walked inside leaving Nathaniel and I alone outside the club.

"You haven't spoken a single word to me." Nathaniel whispers. "Not even a 'fuck you'."

I glanced at him before leaving him alone outside, I walked inside the club alone. I couldn't even walk there was so much people, I pushed my way through all the way to Donovan and Teagan.

"What are we doing here?" I asked him.

"Fun, West." Donovan laughs as a girl pulls him into the dancing crowd. The girl started grinding her ass into his dick, he grabbed her hips clearly enjoying it.

"He's kinda hot." Teagan whispers into my ear.

I rolled my eyes. "Yea he'll just have his brother murder you but totally hot." I whispered back.

"So what happen with the psychopath last night?" Teagan asked, I could barely hear her over the loud music.

I leaned my back against the bar trying to figure out the best way to tell her the truth, just be honest with her.

"We had...intercourse." I stuttered.

Teagan turned to me fully, her eyes widened.

"You fucked the enemy!" Teagan shouts.

I slammed my hand over her mouth with my finger over my mouth, telling her to be quiet.

"Can we not tell the whole world that-"

"You fucked." Teagan finishes my sentence.

"Shut up." I laughed.

We watched everyone dance, I was secretly looking for Nathaniel but he was no where to be found.

"Was he good?" Teagan asked.

I tried looking the other way, I was trying to avoid the question but knowing her she won't stop asking till I answer.

"Yes, he was actually really good." I mumbled under my breath.

Teagan smirked. "My little girl is all grown up, who knew it would take kidnapping for you to finally fuck."

"I'm leaving." I said trying to walk away but she grabbed my elbow.

"Seems like your virgin napper has his next victim." She pointed to the dance floor, Nathaniel was basically dry humping some blonde chick.

His tatted hand was wrapped around her throat while her ass was rubbing against his dick, his eyes were focused completely on the whore. Surprisingly anger filled me head to toe, I watched in disgust. Was it jealousy, no it couldn't be. Teagan handed me a shot, I was thinking about not taking it but my body automatically grabbed it. I chugged it down before grabbing her shot too, I spotted a guy next to us.

I grabbed him by his wrist, pulling him away from the chick he was talking to.

"Genevieve don't do i- and she's gone." I heard Teagan shout.

"Damn your hot." The guy says, I quickly noticed he was drunk when he slurred over his words.

I trailed my hand down the strangers body while lowering my hips, I whipped up and wrapped my hands around his neck, I rotated my hips on his big bulge. I glanced back and seen Nathaniel completely focused on me. I flipped my hair before lifting my leg up against this mans torso, the guy gripped on to my ass.

Genevieve what the fuck are you doing

I jumped on the stranger kissing his dry lips, I arched my back when he lifted me higher by pushing my ass up. I started to completely make out with this guy, he tasted like olives. A part of me wanted to pull away and throw up but the even bigger part of me wanted to make Nathaniel jealous.

I was suddenly yanked off of him, Donovan fist collided with the mans face.

"Get the fuck out of here." Donovan shouts, angrily. This guy was so drunk that he laughed and crawled away, I whipped around to face Donovan.

"Stay out of my face." I slurred.

"Are you trying to get yourself killed?" Donovan asks while pulling my elbow against his chest.

"Your brother is basically fucking that girl, why couldn't I do the same." I said clearly irritated by the whole situation.

"You're so screwed." Donovan points his finger in my face.

I laughed, the warmth of the alcohol ran through my body. I wasn't even sure what I was doing, I slammed my lips onto his. He tried pulling away but I pulled him closer to me, my tongue invaded his mouth. I sloppily fell on him while keeping my lips on his, he pushed me back but Nathaniel already slammed his fist in to his nose.

Donovan fell on the floor with a bloody nose, Jennifer bent down towards him, holding him up. Teagan came to my side, Nathaniel knuckles were covered in his brothers blood.

The loud music was playing so loud that I couldn't hear anything they were saying, Jennifer helped Donovan off the ground, he wiped his bloody nose.

Nathaniel didn't say one word to me, he pushed Teagan and pulled me out of the club. We left them behind as he pushed me inside of his car, he got in and drove off. I quickly sobered up as best as I could, he was driving so fast that I actually was scared we might crash. We just left Donovan back there with a bloody maybe broken nose. His hand tighten around the steering wheel, his other hand moved to the transmission to make the car go faster. We were suddenly in front of the house in matter of minutes, Nathaniel slammed his door shut and yanked mine wide open.

He grabbed ahold of my arm and pulled me towards the entrance of the house.

"We left them back there without a car." I mumbled trying my best to change the subject.

He didn't respond, I don't think I've ever seen him this mad before. He dragged me upstairs to his room, he tossed me on the floor and locked the door shut. He picked me off the floor and threw me on the bed like I was some type of ragdoll, he grabbed my hips and planted me on my knees and hands.

What the fuck

He roughly pulled the end of my dress up my thighs leaving a clear view of my ass.

"What are you doing?" I tried turning around but his stern hand slapped my ass cheek hard causing me to jump a little.

"Count to twenty and if you skip a number or stop counting I'll just restart." He says, his voice was inhumanly like, he sounded pissed off and irritated.

I laid my head flat against the bed, nodding my head. He slapped my ass again, he didn't even try rubbing it afterwards.

"One." I whispered.

He slapped my other ass cheek causing me to moaned in pain, my ass was definitely going to be sore.

"Two." I hissed.

He slapped the same ass cheek again, it was throbbing in pure pain yet he seemed to like it. My pain was giving him great pleasure and it was disgusting.

"Three." I cried, my voice cracked.

I cried all the way to twenty, I've never felt more used before. My body fell limped on his bed, my nose was red and puffy from crying, my hair was messy from me pulling it in pain. I stared at the wall next to me while Nathaniel took a shower, how did my life go so wrong for me to be here with this monster.

My hand softly tried touching my ass cheek but it hurt so bad that my hand couldn't go anywhere near it, I wanted to scream but I couldn't. Tears trailed down my bruised face, Nathaniel walked back in the room.

"Get the fuck out." Nathaniel says.

I bit my lip holding back my tears, I nodded my head. I slowly stood up and leaned forward trying to not touch my ass. I pulled my dress back down, it hurt when the fabric touched it. I glanced back up at him right before I left, his eyes softened just a little when he seen my wet, red face but he quickly hid himself from me.

I limped back to my room, once I got inside my room I fell to the floor. I was lost, broken, hurt, my whole body and mind was in pain. My ass felt like it was on fire, my salty tears were running down my cheeks to my mouth leaving a bitter taste in my mouth. Anger got the best of me in that club and anger got the best of him a couple seconds ago, I rolled in a ball on the floor and hugged myself tightly.

Maybe I deserved this, maybe I'm just not lovable

••
Instagram: @ sexsationel
Twitter: @ sexsationella

first chapter of 2021 luvs

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8K 513 30
ā’¶ā““ā“„ā“ā“ā“’ā“” ā“˜ā“ā“•ā“ž: This is the first part of five about a mafia story based on a book by Willow Winters. Her story is about Dom and Becca. It is replaced...
17.5K 494 17
(BWWM) Orianna has grown up being abused by her father, he started with her mother, and once she was gone, moved on to her. After remarrying and gett...
87.9K 4.5K 74
Preview 1: "Um...uh..." he struggled with his words, so I met eyes with him to see if I could read his emotions. "I, um, I have to tell you something...
219K 8.1K 51
2nd in the series, Follows on from The collector. (You can find on my page) Contains adult themes 18+ Sophie knows something she shouldn't, or at lea...