𝔘𝔫𝔦𝔮𝔲𝔢 ℭ𝔥𝔦𝔩𝔡 + Ban...

By Julia_Hart90

𝖆 𝖘𝖒𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖌𝖎𝖗𝖑 𝖇𝖔𝖗𝖓 𝖜𝖎𝖙𝖍 𝖚𝖓𝖎𝖖𝖚𝖊 𝖕𝖔𝖜𝖊𝖗𝖘, 𝖇𝖊𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖍𝖆𝖙𝖊𝖉 𝖇𝖞 𝖍𝖊𝖗 𝖔𝖜𝖓... More

The Beginning
Worst Than Nightmare
New Step At Life
Not Today
Shape Shifter
Let's Save Him
Panic & Killed
The Trio
Years Later
Take Over The World
Done & Gone
Savior In Black
Fire Boy
Magical Garden
More & More
Creepy Scary Room
No God, A Maniac
Enemies In Sight
Drama Aside
Not Important
How To Fix This?
Ice-Breaking
Honest Talk
Getting Closer
Training Partner
Story Time
My Background
Memory Lane
Emotion Rollercoaster
Two Leaders
Lips Holding
Breakfast Talk
Surgery Done
Abilities Improving
Two Fancy Letters
They're Coming
Break Those Walls
Create A Bond
Terror Arrived
All Dressed Up
Identity Revealed
Been So Long
Greetings Aside
Don't Want You Here
An Invention
Mind Reading
Your Decision
Something Is Fishy
A Plan B
Affection Has Grown
Caught In Action
Market Place
Are You OK?
Stop It, You Are Hurting Him!
Everything Will Be Fine
His Touch
Hear Me Out, This Is My Plan
Leaving The Mansion
Don't Look At Me
Off We Go!
Welcome Home
Venom Gaze
We Need To Go Back
Back In The Mansion
Never Had One
You Want To Come In?
Worthless Piece
You Heard Nothing
Deal With It
It's Starting
Ego In His Way
No, Of Course, I'm Not!
Follow My Command
Craziness Is Out
Round One, Complete
A Little Romance
A Panic Minho
What Do I Need To Know?
Given Task For Everyone
I Smell Your Blood
My Gem Is Hurt, Go!
What Had Happened?
Heated Up Moment
Singing Carol Songs
For You, My Love
Nightmares Goes
Like One Of Those
Hiding For The Fam
Roller Skating Extravaganza
Miss Wren's House
Sad Story Of The Past
This Is Y/n Hart
Addison The 'Dog'
He's Still My Father
Get It Over With
She Saw Him
Forgive The Old Man
Bugging Me
Still Chan's POV
In Trouble
A Little Break From Drama
I'll Tell You
Let's Go Back A Little
Upset But For The Best
Our Story Ended
New Book!✨

Bless You

1.8K 79 9
By Julia_Hart90

Back to Y/n's POV

Chan gently settles me into a seated position on the hospital bed in his room. Once I'm situated, he hastily moves about, searching for his medical kit, while I stare back at his blurry form, my left eye bleeding profusely.

He places a chair in front of me and, with a combination of speed and care, removes the patch covering my wounded eye. He proceeds to clean up the blood and administer a few eye drops. The atmosphere in the room remains tranquil, neither of us uttering a word, finding solace in each other's company.

"Does it still sting?"

Finally making eye contact, I offer him my sweetest smile, aware that his vision has been compromised ever since my collapse after the competition. "Believe me, sting is not even close to what it feels like. Mostly just irritation because my eyesight is worse now."

"Well, James said that the bleeding should be gone in 5 days, but..." Chan shakes his head, changing the topic, "Anyway, what about your body? Need some patching?"

I release a small, faint sigh before nodding in agreement.

In the process of removing my shirt, I expose the sizable cut on my stomach. The boy has seen me half-naked so often that I've grown immune to feeling shy around him, well, most of the time, like right now.

As he tends to the stitches, my mind drifts to the aftermath of the historic fight.

I lost consciousness, and many believed I was dead. James and Chan, however, refused to entertain that thought and stayed by my side, nursing me back to health. Chan's abilities played a crucial role, and by the second day, I was breathing normally.

It took me a while to wake up, and when I did, the pain was so intense that I screamed and cried.

I recall the expressions on everyone's faces during the commotion. Felix sobbed in the corner, Hyunjin restrained Minho from getting too close to me, and Chan maintained a composed exterior, yet his eyes betrayed a sense of devastation and terror at the sight of me in such a state.

The pain gradually subsided, but just as one hurdle was overcome, another emerged.

My left eye began to bleed. I hadn't noticed; it happened while I was conversing with Felix about returning home soon. I started seeing red, but I chose to overlook it. Felix, however, began yelling for the others, urgently summoning James. He was visibly scared and traumatized.

Thanks to that peculiar boy with abilities, my body had lost half of my unique powers, causing my left eye to bleed and lose its vibrant glow. I became half-blind in one eye.

James wasn't certain if my powers would fully return but advised me to refrain from using them for a while. If I followed this precaution, my sight should return to normal.

"All done. Would you like to wear the eye patch again?"

Glancing back at the blonde male, I can't help but giggle and smile at him, earning a quizzical gaze in return. "I never got to thank you. If you hadn't resolved it quickly, I might not have been able to return home. I don't really care if my power disappears, but I'm just worried that... if... if that does happen, will I have to l-leave the mansion?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

166K 7.6K 33
Jeongin and Chan haven't seen each other for years after the eldest left to college but they finally meet up again and the buried feelings are ready...
51K 2.7K 31
[COMPLETED] Minho was always left behind by his parents, they don't have time for him other than dinner time. Now that they have transferred in Austr...
90.3K 3.6K 34
When Felix sees a cute boy whilst he's at work, something intrigues him. From his wavy locks to the bruises on his wrists, he becomes curious in the...
6.8K 193 21
Han Jisung.A boy who loves flowers,wearing skirts,dresses and crop tops.But is too afraid of getting bullied and much more But one day,it all change...