Adventures In Nekoma High ||...

By ssabinaayu

What you look at that, Himura Sara joined the team as the manager of the volleyball boys' team. I wonder, did... More

Chapter 1 : Himurran
Chapter 2 : First Love
Chapter 3 : The Chaos Begins
Chapters 4 : Toms and Mollies
Chapter 5 : Bushes
Chapter 6 : Strawberry Blonde
Chapter 7 : Laser Pointer
Chapter 8 : Sara-chan
Chapter 9 : Romance
Chapter 10 : Cats and Owls
Chapter 11 : Star and Tiger
Chapter 12 : Blue Heaven
Chapter 13 : Water Bottle
Chapter 14 : Sudden Surprise
Chapter 15 : Seventeen
Chapter 16 : Bullet
Chapter 17 : Crush
Chapter 18 : Foxes and a Cat
Chapter 19 : Train Station
Chapter 20 : Here Comes The Owls
Chapter 21 : Mollies and Hens
Chapter 22 : Comedy Gold
Chapter 23 : Kuroo's Demonic Hair
Chapter 24 : Ordinary
Chapter 25 : Sister's Video
Chapter 26 : Fire Flower
Chapter 27 : Apple and Pudding
Chapter 28 : An Awkward Duet
Chapter 29 : Girls Likes Girls
Chapter 30 : Watermelons
Chapter 31 : Crows vs Cats
Chapter 32 : 決戦スピリッツ
Chapter 34 : Summer of Evolution
Chapter 35 : BBQ
Chapter 36 : What Happened During the Trip
Chapter 37 : Obvious ♡
Chapter 38 : Magazine
Chapter 39 : Stupid With Love ♡
Chapter 40 : The Diddly Bops
Chapter 41 : Neko Stroll
Chapter 42 : Dog and Chestnut ♡
Chapter 43 : Catnip
Chapter 44 : Plant Kingdom
Chapter 45 : Ai-Ai Gasa ♡
Chapter 46 : Swell ♡
Chapter 47 : Love Spring ♡
Chapter 48 : Transported To Another World
Chapter 49 : Supernatural
Chapter 50 : Flashlight ♡
Chapter 51 : Sugar Songs to Bitter Step
Chapter 52 : Be With You
Chapter 53 : Cotton Candy Skies ♡
Chapter 54 : A Trip Before The Fight
Chapter 55 : Cats of Kyoto
Chapter 56 : Double Trouble
Chapter 57 : Owls and Cats
Chapter 58 : Dancing Cats
Chapter 59 : Wildcats
Chapter 60 : Two Oruguitas ♥
Chapter 61 : Cheer like a Cheerleader
Chapter 62 : Sports Festival ①
Chapter 63 : Sports Festival ②
Chapter 64 : Sports Festival ③
Chapter 65 : One-Sided Love ♡
Chapter 66 : Cats on Ice
Chapter 67 : Invitation ♡
Chapter 68 : Them's The Break, Kid
Chapter 69 : Date ♥
Chapter 70 : The Start
Chapter 71 : Nationals
Chapter 72 : Day 1
Chapter 73 : Cats vs Monkeys
Chapter 74 : Banana Man
Chapter 75 : Never Meant To Know
Chapter 76 : Lose Knots
Chapter 77 : The End of a Battle
Chapter 78 : Two Wuv
Chapter 79 : Sisters

Chapter 33 : フラレガイガール

17 3 0
By ssabinaayu

After changing into their new fresh clothes, the girls went back to the gym but only to be bombarded with compliments by the managers. Himura in particular, she was asked the most. "I think I know why you join as the manager now~" Yukie slurred and smiled. Himura only rolled her eyes and went back to her manager duties, which she still has since the day wasn't over.

When she got her notepad and pen back, stares suddenly to focus on her more. Himura was a bit creeped out. "Uwah!! Himura-san, you can really play volleyball!" Lev's sudden burst of sunshine towards her was shocking at most but it was predictable for her. "Can you teach how to block like that?? It seems much cooler than how Yaku-san thought me..."

"Oi!! I taught you how to receive because you can't!!" Yaku shouted from outside of the gym.

It took a while but after their last match with Ubagawa for the day, it was all over. Stretching her arms because all of that work she has done. The day's finally over, but that doesn't mean it was lights out. They still have practice after a break and she also has to help them with most of the first years.

"Himura-san," She turned to see, Shibayama. "Can I ask you something?"

After sitting down with him alone in the gym as the others were regaining their strengths, Shibayama took a while to spit it out. "...what if you like someone, do you tell them or not tell them...?" When he took a look on his senpai, Himura was dumbfounded. "Gah! S-sorry, you probably dislike those topics...I promise I won't mention it again...!!" He wanted to stand up and ran away from the awkward conversation but Himura held onto his arm, only to make him blush.

"Continue." Himura muttered and pulled him back down. The young libero told her more about his little crush on someone and like a friend, she listened to him closely.

Shibayama was like the younger brother she never had, all of the first years were like that younger siblings she never had. Being the youngest of the family is hard but she'll have manage it eventually.

"And that's it." Shibayama finished and sighed. "This is stupid for me to say, huh?" Shaking her head, Himura put down her notepad and looked into Shibayama's blue eyes. "You're not stupid...that's normal." Slowly turning red from the eye-contact, Shibayama nods and broke the eye-contact, before he faint.

"You can tell her...you cannot tell her...that's normal." Himura stood up and smiled at him, a sweet smile from the scary manager. "Just tell me." Shibayama watched as she walked out the door and disappeared.

The confrontation only made him flustered than normal.

~~~~~~

"Why am I here again?" Chou asked in a whiny tone.

"Because Bokuto-san dragged you here." Akaashi told her.

"I know that, dude."

As the second years watched their third years being idiots, Chou only groaned more. She never liked hanging out with Kuroo or Bokuto, it always lead her to something she doesn't like. For example, that time where Kuroo told her to translate a word she never wanted to know during her first year and that time at the festival with Bokuto.

Akaashi, she could tolerate him because they're the same age and she relate to him more than those two nitwits.

"And why are Haiba-san and Hinata-san here too?" Chou tried to sound genuine, but Akaashi could hear the pain. "Oh. They're being trained by those two."

"Oh for God's sak--"

"Oya?"

"Oya oya?"

"Oya oya oya?"

Chou groaned loudly again and sat down at the corner of the gym, avoiding everyone. Muttering bad things that no one wants to know.

When the three boys moved away, it revealed Tsukishima. Chou was a little shocked that Tsukishima was willing to join. "Oi, Ms. Grumpy Face! You have a friend!" Kuroo shouted to her, only making her blood boil more. 'Kuroo-san, you really want you ass kick by me, huh...?'

Kept catching the tall blond in the corner of her eyes, Chou was interested a little by the reason he joined them and their weird, WTF antics. Maybe he was secretly chaotic or did Bokuto dragged him with puppy eyes again?

"Chou-senpai, you've been looking at Tsukishima a lot lately." Lev suddenly said as he walked behind her. "He's pretty tall." Chou said subconsciously. Lev only laughed and got one volleyball, "I'm much taller than him!"

"We know, you're half Russian."

"W-well, you know...I...ugh, alright."

"Oi, Lev! C'mere and practice your blocks!" Kuroo called to the boy.

"Welp," Lev started, "It's fun talking to you, see ya!"

Chou waved awkwardly and stopped and took a good look on the court they were practice on. 'So is this how training with in a training camp feels like...'

~~~~~~

Date: 7/XX 18:57
From: Himura Kaoru
Subject: WTF?!?
YOU'RE GONE AND GRANNY WOULDN'T TELL ME ANYTHING, GRAMPS IS TOO TIRED. YOUNG LADY, I'VE GONE TO MY FRIEND'S PLACE FOR THE WEEK AND WHEN I CAME BACK YOU'RE FUCKING GONE!!! EXPLAIN!!!

Himura shrugged her shoulders and ignored the message her sisters left.

"You gonna eat that?" She turned to see, Yukie drooling over her plate of food. Himura didn't felt hungry that much and Hoshiko gave the plate to her, so naturally, she gave it to the manager with the biggest appetite. Sighing heavily, Himura kept seeing the countless message Kaoru sent her for the past ten minutes. "What's wrong, Sara-chan?" Kiyoko asked her. Himura showed her cellphone and Kiyoko could feel the same way. "My brother used to do that back when I was in middle school. It's normal for older siblings to do that."

"Anyways, where Akahana?" Kaori suddenly perked up as she went to wash the plates. Eri ecstatically raise her arm with a cheeky grin. "She's confessing!"

Himura didn't knew Akahana told anybody about confessing to Teshiro. Good thing the girl's team were helping cleaning the gym that time, the gym they were using for practice was different so she was safe.

"Who's the guy?! Who's the guy?! Who. Is. He. Eri-chan?!" Mako suddenly shook the manager back and forth like her life depends on it. "I dunno! She told me someone she likes for quite some time now." As the other managers wonder, Himura only gulped down the water she had in her cup. Gulping the secrets down.

"Sara-senpai, how long have you been a manager?" Yachi suddenly asked her out of the blue. Himura rubbed her chin and hummed, "A few months." Yachi did too and she was happy to find that out and when she asked about Akahana, she told the blonde the same amount of time, Yachi never knew the managers were new.

When they walked back to the quarters, they saw the girl's team. "Oh, heya!" Aiko greeted them.

"Have you guys seen Akahana?" Chou asked, "She hadn't came here for a long time now."

Himura only knew what was happening, it was a bad feeling. "I gotta pee." She said and sprinted to the gyms.

When she slide open the gym door, it was empty and dark. She let out a sigh and probably thought she was too worrisome for Akahana. Until, little sobs. Himura turned her head and saw in the corner, Akahana, crying.

Quietly walking in front of her, Akahana noticed two pair of shoes. It was Himura. "H-Himura-san...what are you...that doesn't matter, I should be going--"

"Tamahiko-kun doesn't feel the same way."

Akahana bit her lip and fiddling with her hair. "No...he said he likes me but he wanted to friends..." Akahana wiped her tears away and forced a smile.

"You're lying."

Her emerald eyes reflected Himura's copper eyes and she immediately buried her face in her legs, little sobs. "I don't know, I should b-be happy for h-him--why am I not happy...for him?" She cried only to be pulled into a hug. It was the first physical contact with Himura.

"If you were happy every day of your life, you wouldn’t be a human. You’d be a game show host." Himura said as she brushed through Akahana's fawn hair. "Game show hosts are human, silly." Akahana giggled.

"Thanks, it really helped me." Akahana hugged her legs and smiled gently. "Boys are dumb." Himura laughed it off and told her, "Crushes are dumb."

Honey, whatchu waitin' for? Welcome to my candy store

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.1K 656 16
As a volleyball lover, you joined Karasuno's volleyball team as their third manager. Soon enough, you follow them to the summer vacation training cam...
18K 705 7
( 𝑯𝒂𝒊𝒌𝒚𝒖𝒖 𝒙 𝑹𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓 ) .・。.・゜✭・.・✫・。 "...𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐆𝐔𝐘𝐒 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐀 𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐍 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐒𝐒." ➙ As the manager of the Inariz...
330K 12K 42
Being a third year at Nekoma high was interesting to say the least. Y/n L/n always had a book shoved in her face or writing in her journal. You'd al...
1K 57 10
- ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛ [secrets.] ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌ Katana Miya, a girl obsessed with volleyball, is forced to move with her father after things fall apart wit...