Hyung! Jeon twins x Jimin ff...

By itsthepjm4me

{This Fan fiction isn't mine, this Fan fiction belongs to @IgotthemJAMS i'm just helping her with the ending... More

Let's Introduce the main characters !
Adoption!
Meeting the Jeon Twins
First day at school!
Jungkook sneaks a date
Our secret
Euphoria
Jungkooks Jealousy
Forgiveness
A hot kiss (Not long)
Nova Jeon

Jeons performance

101 9 2
By itsthepjm4me

The 2 twins fucked up their outfits while fighting each other for jimins ass which jimin became annoyed with.

Jimin gave up and gave the twins something else to wear since he became fed up with tying their ties.

//Jungsoons outfit//

//Jungkooks outfit//

//Jimins outfit//

They gathered their things before heading off into town to meet Ms.Jeon Nova.

They reached the restaurant and led Jimin to the VIP section, Yes there is a VIP section because it is a expensive restaurant.

Jungsoon & Jungkook perform here on weekends when they aren't busy their sister does the same but on weekdays since shes not busy much.

A young lady with a well-built man stood beside her  as she cleared her throat "Well if it isn't my famous brothers".

The 2 Jeons shot her a smile as they both stood up to hug their baby sister.

//Jeon Nova's outfit//

She giggles cutely as her brothers coo at her so did Jimin noticing how alike the brothers are compared to their sister.

Jimin stood up and smiled with a blush appearing upon his face "H-Hello! I-I'm Park J-"

"Park Jimin right?"

"Y-Yes"

"Oh my gosh! Your cuter than I expected!" She embraced jimin in a warming hug, much more warming then his fiance's embraces.

Jimin let out a slight yelp at first but let her work her magic as she soon had to pull back looking back to her brothers chuckling at their jealous expressions.

"Don't be like that, Sharing is caring" She places a hand over her lips covering her mouth as she giggles once more.

"Yeah, well we don't like sharing!" The 2 brothers shouted in sync.

Jimin held both their hands and smiled " L-Let's sit now" they both nod and sit on either side of Jimin as their sister shoo's her body guard away causing him to groan in the process .

The conversation between Jimin and Nova was unlike any other friendship, They soon found out how alike they are and how they have the same interest in nearly everything.

Causing the 2 brothers to protectively grip jimins thighs noticing how jimin was trying to hold back his moans hesitantly opening his mouth to talk when needed.

"Jeons! Your up on stage soon!" The 2 brothers adjusted their suits before kissing jimins cheeks on both sides leaving the table to  dress into their dance outfits. 

The 2 brothers made up their own dances performing different dances on different stages.

//Jungsoons outfit//

//Jungsoon's dance//

//Jungkooks outfit//

//Jungkook's dance//

Jimin blushed at his 2 fiance's as they both smirked at him licking their lips Jungkook looking down at his cock signing jimin to ride him tonight.

Jimin turned away but he wasn't met with Nova's presence she was already dressed getting ready to perform her part on stage which Jimin also took interest in.  

//Nova's outfit//

//Nova's dance//

By the end of it all straight and some gay men were convinced that Jeon Nova was the lady they ALL wanted to marry.

She walked off stage receiving the roses the men and some women gave her as she walked back to the table to meet her brothers and Soon-to-be Brother-in-law.

She looked over to Jimin and smirked as he was being spoiled with hickeys across his neck,jawline and collarbone by his 2 loving boyfriends.

"G-Guys s-stop!"

"No"

"P-Please we're in p-public" 

Nova giggled "So Jimin, I heard your also a dancer, got anything for us tonight?"

Jimin shook his head as he looked towards his smirking boyfriends.

Nova threw some spare clothes at Jimin as he groaned getting up and going towards the changing rooms before heading to the stage.

//Jimins outfit//

//Jimins dance//

The 2 twins let out drools and growls to anyone who looked over at jimin in a seductive way.

Jimin walked over blushing softly "I-I can't b-believe I.."

before jimin could finish his sentence his lips were met with Jungsoons and his waist was pulled back to meet Jungkooks bludge causing the twins to groan along with Jimin.

Nova watched as her 2 brothers dominated Jimin and smirked "I'm so gay after this" she said as she got up slapping both her brothers in the head meeting their glares a while after.

Jimin was a panting  and bending over making Jungkook smirk as he was still behind jimin.

Jungsoon also smirked as jimin had his head just below his throbbing member.

"S-Stop you two!"

BAHAHAHAH soz ~

A/N OUTTTTT

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

449K 30.6K 46
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
200K 7K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.3M 56.8K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
87.1K 3.1K 51
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...