sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ ʙᴜʟʟɪᴇs ~ Vinnie Hacker

By jemchalamet

Ths story gets WAY better, I promise. ▪︎ᴠɪɴɴɪᴇ ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇʀ ғᴀɴғɪᴄ ✍︎ More

Introduction - Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Mafia Book is out!
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
OMG YALL- new story
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
I'm not dead lol

Chapter 14

10.4K 239 209
By jemchalamet

Y/N'S POV

We built the fort and set it up with a bunch of pillows and blankets on the inside.

"And......done" I said setting the last pillow in the fort.

"FINALLY, I'm hungry. Let's go make some food." He said walking away.

"Calm your tits Vinnie" I said.

We walked over to the kitchen

We walked to the kitchen and decided in making ramen noodles then later on we will bake the cake. We jammed out to music and sang along together while we make them. We finished boiling the noodles the were about to put in the powdered packet.

"Can you pass me a glass of water" I asked him.

"Sure, but for what tho?" He asked giving me the glass.

"To put in my noodles duh. It'slike a soup." I said laughing.

"Why, the water will take away all the flavor." He said furrowing his eyebrows.

"Are you just gonna disagree with everything I like" I looked at him narrowing my eyes.

"Yes, and I'll do it again." He smirked.

We finished making our noodles and watched YouTube while we ate.

"Time for the cake." I nodded.

"Yessir." Vinnie got up.

-

"Alright so we're going to need flour, sugar." He began reading off the back of the box.

"Mhm" I nodded getting the ingredients.

"3 large eggs, milk, vanilla extract." He continued.

"Got it." I responded.

"And....water" He said reading the last thing off of the box

"Well we have everything, let the cooking begin." I said pouring the cake mix in the bowl.

We began cooking and Vinnie would just mess up the process.

"No vinnie, it says 1 cup of sugar not 2." I argued with hi..

"But here it says-....." He started but I cut him off.

"Omg Vinnie, just follow my lead." I told him in frustration.

"Fine miss smarty pants." He sighed rolling his eyes.

"Um....can you pass me the flour." I asked him.

"Sure."

While we got the flour I was cracking the eggs not paying attention to him. He was taking a while so when I looked over to him I was hit in the face with flour from Vinnie.

"Vinnie!" I yelled.

"Oops-..." He said sarcastically. I grabbed one of the eggs and hid it in my hand.

"I'm gonna wash my face real quick." I lied

As I walked passed him i turned around and cracked the egg on his head.

"Oh it's on." He narrowed his eyes.

He grabbed a handful of flour and threw it at me while I did the same. At this point the kitchen was a mess and we were having a full on flour fight.

Vinnie lifted me off the ground and ran to the living room with me then he tackled me on the couch hovering over me. He slowly stopped and he just looked into my eyes. I did the same and stared back into his.

I was so caught up in the moment that I started leaning in and he did the same He flickered his eyes from my eyes to my lips. His eyes were so beautiful, they glistened reflecting from the kitchen light, his lips were pl-

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

And there goes the stove letting us know it was done preheating. Vinnie cleared his throat and got off of me.

"Um....we should probably clean the kitchen." I said hesitantly.

"Oh uh...yeah. You want to go take a shower first?" He replied.

"N- no, you can go ahead first I will finish the cake batter." I said and he agreed.

He went up stairs and the moment kept replaying in my head giving me butterflies every time. I would just smile to myself at the thought of it. I finish making the batter and poured into the three baking pans since we were gonna make a layered cake.

I decided to start wiping the counters since Vinnie was still in the shower. As I was washing my hands I heard Vinnie come downstairs.

"Well I see you started the cleaning, I will finish the rest." He said but as I turned around to look at him I saw that he was shirtless with a shirt in his hand.

"Uh...y- yeah, that's fine." I mentally faced palmed myself.

"Go take a shower and i will clean the floor." He said putting on his shirt.

I went upstairs and into the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror looking at how messy I looked.

"Y/n, are you dumb? You looked at his abs not once....but TWICE." I said silently looking at my reflection in the mirror. "But I can't blame myself tho" I said in my thoughts with a smirk growing on my face thinking about it.

I finished taking a shower and I realised I had no more clean pants so I snuck into Vinnie's room and stole one of his sweats. After getting ready I walked downstairs to see the kitchen clean and Vinnie taking out the pans from the stove.

"Ouch-..." He said burning himself.

"Need a hand there?" I said laughing.

"Yes please" He said.

I put on the oven mitts and took out each of the pans one by one.

"I saw that you stole my clothes." He admitted.

"Hey I didn't have anymore clean pants I cant be naked in here." I rolled my eyes.

"I mean you could've" He playfully smirked.

"Shut up" I said slapping the back of his head.

"Anyways...let's decorate this cake." I said then Vinnie grabbed the icing and sprinkled while I got the spatula looking thing from the drawer.

"Wait we should dye the icing." Vinnie suggested.

"Omg we should, but we didnt get food coloring tho." I said.

"Its ok,my mom has some."

He took out a box of food coloring from the cupboard.

"What colors?" He asked.

"Ouu, we should do this lilac color." I smiled.

"I have an idea, what if we try and recreate a cake online." He suggested.

"I dont think we are THAT talented Vinnie." I chuckled.

"Cmon it will be fun." He smiled.

"Fineee, I'll get a picture." I said picking up my phone.

"Ok I found one, but i tried to get and easy one cuz we are not experts" I laughed.

"Ok it looks good enough." Vinnie said.

Vinnie dyed half of the icing and left some white so we can use it to write something afterwards. While he dyed the icing I stacked the cake layers on top of each other using some of the white icing.

We began icing the cake and it was really enjoyable. I was actually taking my time while Vinnie just spread the icing EVERYWHERE. I was really focused while decorating the cake until I felt something land on my nose. I want was Vinnie who put icing on my nose then he licked his finger.

"Y/n the icing nose reindeer." He began to sing in the Christmas tune and I just laughed.

"Really?" I questioned.

I put some icing on my finger and smudged it on his cheek. He tried to lick it off with his tongue which made me laugh even more.

"Your not gonna get it with your tongue Vinnie." I laughed.

"Yes I can." He said still sticking out his tounge trying to get it.

"*sigh* You know what, I give up" He confessed and I giggled.

We continued icing the cake and now it was time to right something on the top. We poured the white icing into a ziploc bag and cut the corner.

"What should we write on it?" I asked.

"Hm... how about "All this ocean, but still no frank"" He smirked and I rolled my eyes.

"Cool for our music taste but no." I laughed.

"Oh I got one, "Don't be sad, be swag"" He smirked again.

"Where do you get these from" I laughed.

"My mind" He smirked again.

"Whatever, we'll use that one then" I said.

I wrote that on the cake and it was complete.

"Not to bad for our first cake together." He chuckled and I agreed.

"True true, NOW LETS EAT IT." I said excitedly because I have a huge sweet tooth.

We cut 2 medium slices of the cake and decided to save the rest for later tonight or another time. We got into the fort and decided on watching Stranger Things because we weren't in the mood to watch a movie.

"Damn this fort is comfortable." Vinnie said.

"I know right, this is better than my bed" I laughed.

We continued watching TV then the rest of the night was blur.

-

VINNIE'S POV:

I was still watching Stranger Things and I looked over at Y/n to see that she fell asleep on my shoulder. I wanted her to sleep more comfortably on my bed but I decided not to wake her up. She was really cute when sleeping. I turned off the TV and kissed the top of her forehead, falling asleep while resting my head on hers.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.6K 712 26
Let's say i forget ab this book sometimes. I'm not copying another mattia fanfic, my other books got deleted. Please, do not report my books, i give...
120K 1.6K 17
I don't even know, just read it ;)
271K 5.9K 30
[𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙚] 𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙖 𝙥𝙤𝙡𝙞𝙗𝙞𝙤 𝙠𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙙 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙖𝙣 𝙪𝙣𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙤𝙣, 𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙤 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧...
202K 4.9K 47
⋆·˚ ༘ * 𝘔𝘈𝘛𝘛𝘐𝘈 𝘗𝘖𝘓𝘐𝘉𝘐𝘖 𝘍𝘈𝘕𝘍𝘐𝘊𝘛𝘐𝘖𝘕 ‧₊˚ ☁️⋅♡𓂃 ࣪ ִֶָ☾.