Moon and Stars

By tinyplantluvr

Aurora (au•rò•ra), meaning dawn, taken from the Roman goddess of the dawn, and the Aurora Borealis from the n... More

notice
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
fourty
fourty one
fourty two
fourty three
fourty four
fourty five
fourty six
fourty seven
fourty eight
fourty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two

seventeen

8.8K 251 333
By tinyplantluvr

A wave of euphoria and excitement mixed with anticipation and a little bit of fear of what's to come rushed through Aurora's body at his words. Fred had a smirk on his face while he stared at her tired eyes from in between her legs, and it drove her mad, mad enough to the point where adrenaline covered up the soreness in her throat.

Suddenly, Fred dipped his head down, his tongue coming in contact with her clit, and she moaned loudly as he swirled at a quickening pace, his hands squeezing her thighs. She was still stimulated from the first time he fingered her, so as he pushed his fingers back into her core, she moaned loudly at the sensitivity.

"I want to hear you moan my name, darling." He rasped, and Aurora did as she was told.

"F-Fred, fuck–please, please don't stop." She moaned out, her hands gripping onto her bedsheets, as if she would lose it if she let go. The sound of his name coming out of her mouth filled Fred with lust, and he pumped his fingers faster while sucking at her sweet spot, making Aurora's legs clench around him at her building orgasm.

Fred could tell that she was close by her tightening walls, and he slowed his finger movements, curling them so they directly struck her G spot. The new found feeling sent waves of pleasure racking through Aurora's body, and she couldn't hold back anymore.

"Cum for me, princess." He groaned from between her legs, and Aurora followed suit. Her orgasm hit her hard, and her legs shook as a feeling of pure euphoria and pleasure washed over her. Fred continued to pump his fingers through her high, and licked a strip up the center to clean the mess. While holding eye contact, he put his fingers in his mouth, licking off the evidence of Aurora's orgasm.

Aurora laid her head back against the bed, her breathing now heavy, and her legs weak. Fred crawls up the bed so he's positioned over her, and he puts his weight into one arm, and brushes her hair out of her face with the other, smiling down at her.

"You look ravishing when my fingers are in you." He said, making Aurora blush wildly beneath him. Her eyes flutter open, and she can't help but pull him down on top of her, kissing him sweetly. He kisses her back gently, both of his hands cupping her face, and he pulls away and plants a kiss on her nose.

"Flip over." He says, catching Aurora off guard.

"Pardon?" She says through her heavy breaths, making that familiar smirk come to his face, the smirk that never fails to bring butterflies to her stomach.

"You heard me. Now, flip over, Aurora." He demands again, his eyebrow raising. She hesitates for a moment before rolling over onto her stomach. Fred grabs her upper thighs and pulls her down so she's bent over the bed, and he spreads her legs, making a moan slip from her lips.

Before she could say anything, he brings his hands to her shoulders, digging his thumbs into her back. He massaged her back, getting rid of the built up knots in her muscles, and she let out a happy groan at the feeling of relief it was bringing her.

"Freddie, this feels-" She began to praise him, but he snatched a hand away and grabbed the belt he discarded on the bed previously, bringing it down with a hard smack against her bare ass, making her yelp in surprise. She turned her head back to look at him in shock, and watched as he continued to massage her with one hand, and loosely held the belt in his other.

"Quiet." He simply said, giving her a pointed look.

"But, Fred-" She started again, but the familiar feeling of the belt came with another slap on her ass, this time drawing a moan from her lips.

"Let me please you, Aurora," He said, setting the belt down onto the bed beside them, "You speak, you receive another smack until I'm done, is that what you want?" He asks, and Aurora bites her lip at the thought.

"Maybe I do..." She says quietly, and Fred's firm hand pauses where it was on her back.

"That's my girl." She hears him say from behind her, and she feels two strong arms wrap around her waist. Fred sits down on the edge of the bed and lays her across his lap, one hand wrapping around her hair, and the other resting on her already burning ass.

"Now, tell me what you want." He says lowly, his fingers pressing into her red skin. She feels her face heat up at the thought of telling him what she wants, and before she spoke up, she feels Fred's hand come down hard on her, while his other hand pulled her hair back so her back arched against his legs. She let out a loud moan at the feeling, and the tension in her hair released, letting her drop her head back against his thigh.

"I want to hear you say it, Aurora." He repeats, slightly louder than before. She still wasn't fully prepared to voice her needs to him, since she was slightly embarrassed of him finding out one of her kinks, and she received another hard slap against her ass before she spoke, resulting in another loud moan.

"I'll ask one more time, Aurora, tell me what you want." He demands, slightly tugging at the roots of her hair.

"I-I want you to spank me, Fred, please." She breathed out, and though she wasn't looking at the boy, she knew he had that devilish grin on his face.

"Good girl." He rasped, and she felt another hard smack, harder than the others, and she jumped against him, a moan falling out of her mouth. Her head rested on his thigh, and he soothingly rubbed the now bright red skin, bringing goosebumps to her legs.

Her breathing was heavy, and her body was sore, but she had never felt the urge to keep going more than she felt it right now. Fred whispered praises to her as he rubbed her skin, and it somehow gave her the strength and confidence to follow her urges.

"Fred, I don't want to stop..." She basically moaned out, and his hand paused where it was. She slid off of his lap and onto her knees in front of him, looking up at him with lust in her eyes.

"I know I said it before out of excitement, but I mean it this time. I want you." She said, and his eyes widened. He had already gotten a hard-on from pleasing her, so he was more than ready to keep it going.

"Are you sure about this, Aurora?" He asks, wanting to make sure she wasn't just doing this to please him. She bit her lip and nodded, but he raised an eyebrow at her, silently requesting a verbal response.

"Yes, I've never been more sure about anything." She said while getting up and straddling his waist, his dick rubbing against her core. She kissed him deeply, and his arms wrapped around her waist while he kissed her back.

She pulled away and a smile grew on her lips, the same goofy grin displayed across his own face. He picked her up and spun them around so she's now laying on the bed, and they both giggle at the sudden twirling. Fred gets himself positioned between her legs, and he brushes the hair out of her face and looks deeply into her eyes.

"Just to be clear, you do want this, right? You want-"

"Please fuck me, Fred Weasley." Begs Aurora, and the sound of her voice asking for sex filled him with lust, and he suddenly pushed into her, making her nearly scream out at the size. He slowly pushed in completely, filling her with his full length, and gave her time to adjust, before pulling out and pushing back in slowly, receiving another loud moan from Aurora.

Fred checks her face for any signs, and though she felt pain, the pleasure was immense, and her eyes silently urged him to continue. He began to slowly quicken his pace, and propped up one of his arms on the headboard above her.

He continued to rock his hips into hers, her moans filling the room alongside his own. Her nails dug into his shoulders, slowly dragging down his back, surely leaving deep red marks. She could tell he was holding himself back, and he was worried he would hurt her in some way, so she opened her tightly shut eyes, making eye contact with him.

"H-Harder, please fuck me harder." She breathlessly moaned out, and she could see his eyes visibly darken at the request. He began to rock his hips faster against hers, and his free hand came to her throat, squeezing lightly. The repetitive hits against her G spot sent waves of pleasure through her body with each stroke, and she couldn't hold back the loud moans leaving her mouth, her head falling against the pillow.

"Fuck, Aurora..." He moaned out, pulling his dick nearly all the way out before slamming it back in, making Aurora scream out beneath him. He repeated the same action, his pace quickening, and Aurora threw her head back against the pillow.

Fred removed his hand from around her neck, and brought his thumb down to her clit. He rubbed her sweet spot as he slammed into her, and the newfound pleasure was bringing Aurora's orgasm quickly. She was still sensitive from her last orgasm, and all her senses were raised, making the feeling of his dick deep inside of her even more pleasurable.

"Flip over, darling." He groaned out, and she did what she was told, rolling over onto her hands and knees. Fred pushed in between her shoulder blades, so she was only propped up on her knees, and he spread those even farther apart, the soreness making Aurora moan loudly.

He didn't hesitate to slam back into her, his same quick pace only getting faster. She buried her head into the pillow in an attempt to muffle her moans, but the new angle made her scream out at nearly every stroke.

Fred could feel that Aurora was close to another orgasm, and he felt his quickly approaching as well. His thrusts were getting sloppy, and sweat beads formed along his hair line.

"Cum for me, princess." He groaned out, bringing his hand down hard on her ass, making a loud moan come from her lips. He continued to thrust into her while waiting for her to finish.

"Fuck, F-Fred, I-" She moaned out, but was cut off by an even harder slap against her red skin. The combination of Fred's hand against her burning skin, his hard thrusts into her, and his fingers rubbing her sweet spot drove her over the edge, and her orgasm came crashing over her.

She screamed out his name as she finished, and Fred thrusted into her through her high. Aurora clenched around him, and Fred soon reached his own high, letting out a deep groan as he finished deep inside of her. He sloppily thrusted into her a few more times before pulling out, collapsing on the bed next to her. She rolled onto her side, cuddling into Fred's chest.

Their breathing was heavy, their heartbeats were fast, and their bodies radiated heat. Fred gently placed a hand on her hip, and stroked her soft skin with his thumb.

Aurora's eyes became heavy, and soft whimpers left her lips as she turned around to look at Fred. The sunlight coming through her window struck his sweaty skin in such a way that he glistened, and she was awestruck at how handsome he looked, even after such an activity.

"Fred, that was..." She started, a red tint coming to her cheeks. He just smiled down at her, his hand coming to tuck a strand of hair out of her face.

"That was bloody brilliant, if you ask me." He breathed out, making Aurora laugh. She innocently bit her lip before leaning up to plant a gentle kiss on his lips, burying her face in his chest afterwards.

Fred chuckled at the gentle act, and he reached down to grab the sheet to wrap them in, since they were far too hot to be covered with her comforter. He wrapped a strong arm around her small frame, and put his head on top of her own, smelling the sweet smell of her shampoo.

He could tell Aurora was exhausted, from their private time together, and the rest of her day, and he felt the same. He felt his own eyes become heavy, and Aurora's did the same.

"Remind me to cast the day after charm tomorrow, will you?" She asks softly, and Fred's chest vibrates with a quiet laughter.

She was sure the soreness would be more than enough of a reminder.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 5.7K 27
❛ you drew stars around my scars, but now i'm bleeding. ❜ remus lupin x sirius black. mary x lily. dorcas x marlene. james x regulus.
179 20 30
"ill love you forever."
9.2K 271 29
PG-16 // EVENTUAL SMUT You meet Sirius and Regulus at a family vacation in the Caribbean, but things don't go as planned and you end up losing contac...
149K 3.7K 28
maeve potter and fred weasley were in love. so in love that the sun shined brighter around them and the birds chirped happily. maeve potter and fred...