Loving A Swan (Completed)

By foreverandalways712

This story is complete and Edited ⚠️Warning⚠️ Smut in this Book!- Description of sexual activity, body parts... More

Finding Amara
Moving to Forks
Weeks & Months🔞
Cast: Twilight
A Week before Bella
Return of Bella🔞
Brother Dear
The Cullen's
Edward's MIA🔞
Edward's Returns
Field Trips & La Push
Sunny Days🔞
She knows about us?
Meeting the Family
Baseball ⚾️
Nothing but Trouble
Aftermath
Prom Problems!
Summer Time
CAST: NEW MOON
Dark Days in the Pack
Birthday Wishes🎂🔞
Shattered Hearts💔🔞
Feeling Empty
My Missing Piece 🧩
Amara's Home🔞
Bella's Problem
If I can't... You can't!
Human, Vampires and Wolves
True Colors
Bella's Mistake
Tyler Awake
Back to a normal life?🔞
Demanding Much?
The Lost Sister!
Cast: Eclipse
Don't just Don't!
Truth
New vampire... New Game
As they truly are🔞
Graduation
Training
It's only for one day! Right?
The Battle
Victoria and Riley
Amara meets the guard
Where I came from
What lies could be told
The truth will hurt
Enough of this...
Cast: Breaking Dawn
The Volturi
Marry Me?
Pre Wedding
I DO!
Labor Pains
It all makes sense!
Here comes Trouble!
No Reason part one
No Reason part two
Forks 🔞
The Pack
Wannbe Brides
Wish to forget
Bonds
Panic
Home
A new Princess
Death comes for us all
THE END
Thank You💓
Plagiarism
📜Author's Note📜
Plagiarism Again! 9-7-22

Victoria's Coming back

14.9K 309 29
By foreverandalways712

🤬Inappropriate language in this chapter!🤬

Two weeks left of school and me and Amara can focus on our baby. Bella has been trying to act like nothing has changed between her and Edward. She was acting like he didn't have a mate waiting for him at our house. She was acting like she was still his girlfriend and that we all wanted her to be part of our family and in our lives. She has also started to follow Amara around again knowing that there is something that we are not telling her. We are sitting having lunch when Bella joins us much to our annoyance. "I want you to throw a party for graduation, for me." She says in a demanding tone, I roll my eyes at her.

"And why should we do that? You are nothing to us!" I state, starting to get angry with her.

"Because I said so... that's why!" She said, rolling her eyes. I growl and she moves closer to Edward. He shrugs her off and moves away from her. I smirked as even her touch now disgusts him.

"Bella, I don't think that is a good idea." Jasper says looking over at Alice who shakes her head at him.

"No! It is a good idea. I mean we do need to celebrate Tyler and Amara graduating for the first time. So it is a good idea thank you Bella. I will start planning it." Alice says with a smile at me and Amara. Bella is glaring at her and scoffs. She clearly noticed that she wasn't included in the party talk.

"What about me? I am also graduating!" Bella says, still glaring at Alice. Alice sighs as she looks at Bella.

"I know this Bella but I am doing this for my family and the last time I checked you are not part of my family. But you can come, if you like, I will have it open to the whole senior class." Alice says walking away from the table with Jasper right behind her. Bella huffs in annoyance, before she looks at Edward.

"Edward? I need a ride to my dad's?" She says moving closer to him, as he sighs turning to look at Alice. I pull Amara closer to me as I look at Edward with concern writing all over my face. He shakes his head at me and mouth 'later' I nod my head at him. Bella is looking from Alice to Edward.

"What is it? What did she see?" Bella demands to know what was going on. But like everything else we had cut her off from knowing what was going on in the vampire world.

"Nothing! Don't worry about it." Edward says before getting up and walking away from her. I kiss Amara and pull her up and head to class. Making sure Bella does see Amara's growing baby bump.

Once we are out of school I see Bella waiting by Edward's car. I walk over to her wanting to know what she is up to. "Bella, why can't you leave him alone? He has a mate and you are just making yourself look desperate and even more of a whore." I ask, looking at her confused.

"Would you leave your mate alone if someone was moving in on her?" She asks me back, I laugh as she still thinks she is his mate.

"But you are not his mate. Ashlynn is his mate and you are dating and sleeping with Jacob Black and whoever else . So what are you doing?" I ask now, looking at her annoyed.

"I love him, Tyler. I refuse to let him go without a fight!" She says as I scoff at her.

"You mean you are scared that you are getting old and you don't want to die." I say as she looks at me in shock. "That's it... Isn't it? That's why you are so hell bent on being with him and making him think that you are his mate. It's because you don't want to grow old and die alone. Like you know you will." I state looking at her now with anger before I walk away from a shocked Bella and a pissed off Edward.

Waiting for Edward to drop Bella off with Charlie and come home. I watch Alice pace the living room. Rosalie and Ashlynn look pissed that Edward took her home or anywhere for that matter. Once he walks in you could tell he was annoyed and not in the mood to be yelled at by anyone at the moment. "I know I am in trouble with you Rosalie but you will have to wait. Ashlynn, can we talk in our room?" He says as Amara takes my hand and leads me outside.

I walk into mine and Ashlynn's room with her right behind me. "I know you are mad at me and you have every right to be mad. I know what I did was stupid but we needed her to leave town and this was the only way I could get her to go." I say as Ashlynn glares at me. I pull her into my arms and kiss her. "I am sorry my beautiful mate. I don't mean to upset you or make you think that I still have feelings for her, cause I don't." I say kissing her again as she still glares at me.

"Then why? Why would you be alone with her?" She asks with a shaky voice as I sigh. I never wanted to upset her.

"Alice had a vision of Victoria coming back this weekend and with Bella being Bella and her wanting to be turned. I needed her to be away from here and from you and Amara. So I reminded her about a gift that Esme and Carlisle gave her for her birthday. She tried to get me to go with her but I told her that I would be gone this weekend with my new girlfriend, Amara and Tyler and I made sure it was in front of her father. So he knows that we are not together anymore." I say kissing her neck. I hear her moan, making me push her against the wall and claiming her lips.

"Edward!" She moans through our kiss and I can't take it anymore. I am claiming my mate now. Moving us from the wall to the bed I had put into our room.

"Can we go home yet?" I ask my Grandfather again as he walks back to us. I am tired and want to go to bed. I lean up against Tyler.

"No!" He says with a laugh and shakes his head at me. Everyone looks at him confused, besides Dad and Tyler.

"About damn time!" They say at the same time. Then laughing at each other.

"About damn time for what?" My mom asks, looking at them funny. Both Emmett and Tyler laugh again.

"Edward..." Dad starts but is laughing too hard.

"Edward is finally popping his cherry!" Tyler says with a booming laugh as dad is now on the ground laughing.

"That's wrong!" I scream out covering my ears. Mom looks shocked as she looks from Tyler and Dad to where the house is.

After another hour of us sitting in the woods, grandpa says we can go back. Tyler helps me up and holds me close to him as we walk back to the house. Once we are all inside the house we see Bella sitting in the living room crying looking at the stairs. We all stand there frozen for a minute until Edward and Ashlynn come down stairs smiling at one another but stop at the sight of Bella.

"What do you want?" Ashlynn asks, glaring at Bella. Bella looks at her and glares back at her.

"I want to see if Edward would change his mind about going with me to see my mom this weekend?" Bella snaps at her, making Edward and Rosalie growl at her.

"Bella... I am not going with you... You need to stop acting like we are still together. You are with that mutt and I am with my mate." Edward says getting annoyed with her.

"No! Edward you can't do this to me... She is going to kill me. Is that what you want for me to die at her hands? Or by the Volturi's hand. They even said I, turn or be killed. Is that truly what you want?" Bella says throw sobs. What did she know? Did she know that the redhead bitch was back?

"Bella, I have told you that we will still protect you from Victoria." Edward says with a sigh. "But you need to leave me and my mate alone. You need to stop acting like I am still with you. You need to stop coming here unannounced. You are not welcome here!" He says with annoyance as Bella starts to cry again, before she runs out of the house. This made me laugh.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

291K 5.6K 45
Sequel to Edward's Little Sister. The Agreste family need to leave again, because people have started to notice that they don't age. They have chose...
642K 15.1K 30
Y/N is just a small town girl who moved from Indiana to get a new chance on life. She moves to Forks, and catches the eye of Jasper Hale. There might...
128K 3.6K 58
Janetta Swan is Bella's older sister. She has lived in Forks all her life. Janetta has a secret: she is a supernatural being. She has been able to ge...
1.4M 32.2K 76
This story is complete and unedited ⚠️Warning⚠️ Smut in this Book!- Description of sexual activity, body parts, Inappropriate language, gif that sho...