Fell in love with my best fri...

By Paraskevivitsen2004

You and Reggie have been best friends since birth. You guys do EVERYTHING together. After your mom passed awa... More

First day of junior year
Gym class 🙄
🤫We almost got caught🤫
ITS FINALLY FRIDAY
💋Homecoming with vinnie hacker💋
Winter break in LA
OMG IM GRADUATING EARLY
FIRST DAY IN CALIFORNIA
Boxing?
-The day of the fight-
Stay at home lazy day:)
Girls day/night
Party at the sway house!
It's finally happening...

😶Staying with the hackers😶

11.3K 100 32
By Paraskevivitsen2004

I'm so sorry I haven't been posting a lot I needed sometime to myself. I'm really glad you guys like the story and I'm back now so I will post a lot more. I hope you enjoy love you all:)

You and Vinnie made it to Vinnie's house once you walked in his mom and dad Greeted you with a huge smile and a big hug. "We are so glad you decided you want to spend these 3 weeks with us". Maria (vinnies and reggies mom) said vinnies dad nodded "yes we are so happy you are like a daughter to us" he said. You let out a softy giggle and smiled "thank you so much" you said as you and vinnie walked upstairs to the guest room. Vinnie looked at you, you didn't realize cause you were too busy unpacking your clothes but you finally noticed him looking at you "what?" You told him vinnie started laughing really loud you rolled your eyes and ignored him. "You know I'm in love with you right?" He said you just stared at him you couldn't believe what he just told you.

"Yeah ever since 7th grade I'm madly in love with you y/n and I want you to be my girlfriend" vinnie said with a really serious Tone in his voice. The room went DEAD SILENT for about a minute. You finally decided to respond to him "Vinnie I'm in love with you as well and I would love to be your girlfriend BUT what about Reggie? Do you think our relationship will ruin mine and reggies friendship?" Vinnie looked at you "y/n don't worry about Reggie I will talk to him about it but for now let's keep our relationship a secret" you both stared at each other for a second "okay yeah let's do that" vinnie smiled and gave you a kiss on the cheek "I'll let you finish unpacking" he said while walking towards the door "vinnie wait don't forget to talk to Reggie" "I won't silly" vinnie said and walked out the door. You laid down on the guest bed and took a good 20 minutes thinking until you decided to get up and get in the shower. Once you had finished your shower you got dressed this is what you decided to wear!!!!!

You did your makeup it was a pretty soft look you just put on some mascara,concealer,blush,highlighter and lip gloss you then curled your hair and brushed it out after that you sprayed on some perfume. You grabbed your phone and headed downstairs once you walked into the kitchen you saw vinnies eyes LIGHT UP so you let out a soft smile. "You look beautiful y/n" Maria said "thank you so much" you walked up to Maria and gave her a hug. You then walked up to vinnie and he was literally SPEECHLESS after a few seconds he FINALLY TALKED "woah you look amazing" you started blushing "aww thank you vinvin" you guys decided to walk over to the living room. "So where are you going" vinnie said you started laughing "do I really have to go somewhere to look nice Vincent?" Vinnie blushed "sorry hahah what do you say let's go to the mall and get ice cream" you stood up and grabbed vinnies arm "let's go then" you let out a soft giggle. Vinnie and you walked out the front door and into vinnies car.
"GOOD NEWS babe" vinnie said
"What is it"
"I talked to Reggie about us"
"You did? What did he say"
"He really doesn't mind as long as we are happy"
"OMG ARE YOU SERIOUS?"
"Yes I am"

You put on the BIGGEST smile and turned on the radio "daddy issues" by the neighborhood started playing vinnie rolled down the windows and opened the roof window too and put his hand on your thigh while the other hand was controlling the steering wheel. You started singing and Vibing with each other and just had a great time, you guys finally got to the mall you got out of the car and walked to the mall. It was an outdoor mall vinnie was holding your hand obviously a lot of girls asked for pictures and a lot of them asked if you guys were together. "Are you guys dating" one of his fangirls asked. vinnie grabbed you by the waisted and kissed you on the lips (it was a pretty deep kiss) "AWWWW" all the girls yelled. You let out a soft giggle and finished doing tiktoks and taking pictures with his fans, after you guys finished you decided to walk to the ice cream shop and get your ice cream. You finished eating your ice cream and walked around the mall for a couple of hours you then got tired and decided to leave you got in the car and drove home.

*20 minutes later*

You guys got home and you went to your room aka the guest room you changed into some comfy clothes and took your makeup off with makeup wipes. You then walked into the bathroom and washed your face and did your skin care routine you brushed your teeth. You then brushed your hair a bit more cause it was pretty messy from the wind since the windows were rolled all the way down. *Btw this Was your outfit you decided to wear*

You then unplugged your phone cause it was charging and you headed over at vinnies room he was taking a shower so you decided to go to Reggie he was down in the basement playing video games. You walked downstairs and you see Reggie playing
"Hey reg"
" oh hey y/n what's up"
"Missed my bestie and wanted to see what he is up too"
"Aww I missed you too, also vinnie told me about you two and I'm really happy for you too"
"Aww reg really?"
"Of course I am cause this means you guys will get married and you and I will be best friends forever"
"Reg you're so sweet, but you know that even if vinnie and I didn't start dating you and I would obviously be friends forever"
" yeah silly I know"
Reggie got up and hugged you, you too hugged for a good 4 minutes until Reggie broke the hug "you should go upstairs vinnie has a movie night planned for you too" Reggie started smirking and winking "oh my god Reggie nothing like that will happen between me and vinnie well at least not tonight" Reggie started laughing "vinnie is a wild animal" you both stared laughing "okay okay you really should go upstairs" you gave Reggie a hug and walked up the stairs "have fun you two" you let out a giggle "we will Reggie" you could hear Reggie LAUGHING. you walked upstairs to vinnies room and see him laying in bed.

"hey gorgeous where were you?"
"Hey handsome I was with Reggie he is so happy we are together"
"Didn't I tell you now come cuddle with me and watch a movie"

You jumped in bed with vinnie and cuddled up with him and turned on the T.V "what do you want to watch" vinnie asked you "hmm I'm not sure" vinnie decided to put on anime you personally didn't like anime that much but you decided to watch it with him a couple of hours past Vinnie looked at you and you knew EXACTLY what he wanted to do. He lined in and kissed you, you guys made out for a good 10 minutes. Vinnie started taking his shirt of and breaking the kiss then he took your crop top off and started kissing your neck it was getting really hot really fast. You guys started doing you know what (sorry Im not a big fan of writing that type of stuff oops but use your imagination😉) you guys were in the middle of doing it when you heard a knock at the door "vinnie" a women's voice yelled at first you didn't recognize the voice but then it hit you "oh shit that's your mom" vinnie got up and started getting dressed and so did you "vinnie" Maria called again, "one second mom" you laid in bed like normal and vinnie went to open the door "hey mom what's up?" You looked up from your phone and smiled at Maria "are you two okay I heard screaming and yelling from downstairs" you let out a soft giggle "we are okay we were just play fighting right y/n" "yeah we are fine" you looked at vinnie and Vinnie looked at you. "Okay you two also Reggie told us about you and we are really happy" Maria left and went downstairs. Vinnie closed the door and jumped in bed with you "that was a close one" he said you slapped him playfully and then cuddled him you two fell asleep.

A/N Hey guys I'm sorry I haven't uploaded in such a long time I hope you like this one it's pretty long

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 147 12
ᴛᴡᴏ ꜱᴏᴜʟꜱ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ꜰɪɴᴅ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ʙʏ ꜱɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ᴀᴄᴄɪᴅᴇɴᴛ
3K 52 20
Once a girl named Y/n and a boy named Vinnie met through letters and kept sending letters to each other for the next 7 years. One day Y/n moves to LA...
27.7K 1.1K 18
What happens when you're a player and you fall inlove with your brother's fiancé whom you didn't know and had a one night stand with?
75K 675 35
Elizabeth or as her friends call her Liz, has a school bully. Who she hates and he hates her. What happens when all of the sudden her and her bully s...