Jatp one shots ๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ

Da Whatamelon6

Deez are stories that are mostly gay since I am ๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ–๏ธ These will include the following ships: Willex ๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ R... Altro

Juke- Spin the Bottle ๐Ÿ’•
I lost my computer ._.

๐Ÿณโ€๐ŸŒˆICONIC RUKE SCENE๐Ÿณโ€๐ŸŒˆ (With a bit extra ๐Ÿ˜)

565 13 32
Da Whatamelon6

This gonna be the iconic ruke scene since I want to do it :P Also more since I want them to kiss, ya know? Also Flynn and Carrie can see them. Carrie's there since she is friends with Alex and she made up with Julie.

Reggie POV

We're in the middle of practice and Alex seems... off? I look over at Luke and he seems to notice it too. We both stop playing but Alex continues for a little bit longer. He's like, playing his drums HARD. It's a little scary. When Alex stops Luke turns to him. 

"Alex are you alright?"

"Yeah. Yeah yeah why?"

Luke turns to me so I say something to Alex to help him calm down. 

"I know it's tough man. People say you never forget your first ghost, maybe that's true. But i'm sure there will be others."

"Yeah thanks Reg."

"Yeah. And Alex you're a great drummer and a great guy, ok. I wouldn't let all that stuff get in between you and what you love."

"I don't know man sometimes a little fire can make things better on stage. Like you and Julie." 

Luke and Julie have been getting really fired up onstage lately. It kinda makes me feel weird... but I don't know why. It's kinda like when you feel your heart drop when you go down a rollercoaster. But he seems happy so there's no point in me telling anyone if I don't even know why I feel that way. So I just smile and shrug it off whenever they get all flirty onstage.

Luke seems to get flustered of that comment that I made. Seems cute. Wait what?! No- That's not what I meant- Um... I meant that he seems to mind when I talk about him and Julie with their interactions onstage. Yeah! That's what I meant...

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Come on! Everyone can see the way you look at her when you sing. You guys OOZE chemistry."

I felt hurt when I said that. I shouldn't feel hurt though. I should be happy since my bro has crush on an AMAZING girl! But I don't...

 "You should never say ooze again but yeah, I agree."

"I have chemistry with everybody that I sing with."

Me and Alex give each other a sureeeee look.

"Seriously watch! Uh."

Luke looks at me and start singing.

" I believe I believe that with just one dream," 

Oh my god he's getting really close to me! He should stop right? He's gonna stop soon right?

"Away from who we're ment to be."

OH MY GOD KUFHKSJFHFUHWFW- HE GOT CLOSER! THIS IS STARTING TO GET VERY QUESTIONABLE LUKE- ALSO ALEX IS ALSO IN THE ROOM DON'T FORGET-

"That we're standing.."

HE GRABBED MY NECK HE'S SO CLOSE TO ME! I CAN SMELL HIS FREAKING BREATH- OMG I HAVE TO BREATHE! WAIT I FORGOT HOW TO BREATHE- I COULD LITERALLY KISS HIM RIGHT NOW! NoT tHaT iM gOnNa...

"On the edge of... great."

OH MY FRICKIN- IMA SAY FUCK OH MY FUCKING GOD WHY DID I LIKE THAT AND WHY IS HE NOT PUTTING HIS HAND OFF MY HEAD SDKJHKWEGS9IGO-

"Wow. I see chemistry." 

WTF ALEX DO YOU NOT SEE HOW IM PANICING RIGHT NOW LIKE OMG- LOOK AT LUKE AND HIS PUPPY DOG EYES- 

"tHaT wAs PrEtTy HoT!"

OH MY GOD WHY DID I SAY THAT OMG MY VOICE WAS SO HIGH PITCHED!

I get cut off by Luke kissing 2 fingers on his lips then placing them on mine. Then walking away.

ADIFSGHIUGKMSYENIEVUKYGBSJRJGWEUNIKGJ- THAT WAS SO FUCKING HOT LIKE ArE yOu JoKiNg Me?! Omg wait lemme just remind myself that im attracted to girls for a sec.

"Eh hm. Girls, am I right?"

"Yeah."

"No ❤"

A few weeks later, ( after the stamp thang) we were about to play truth or dare. Julie is sitting next to Flynn next to Willie next to Alex next to Carrie next to Luke next to me. 

"Ok lets play truth or dare."

Everyone agreed and then it was time to pick who goes first.

"Im gonna go first since im the most beautiful!"

"Carrie don't flatter yourself, you look like a beat up barbie doll with that 2 cent wig."

LMAOOOOOOOO get wreckedddddd

"At least ima die doing something in style, not by eating musty dusty crusty street hotdogs."

That one hurt but still WEKLJOIERHSDG8EIKUN

I then realize that was laughing into Luke's shoulder. I pull away so no one notices but im too late. Alex gives me a hmmmmmmmmm face and I just glare at him.

Truth or dare finally starts and Julie's first to ask.

"Willie truth or dare?"

"Dare since im not a wuss."

"I dare you to kiss Alex!"

"Ok."

HOW DOES HE JUST SIMPLY SAY OK?!???!??!?!?

Willie kisses Alex for 5 seconds then pulls away.

Everyone then says, "OOHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!"

Then Willie says that their dating which makes more sense if you think about it.

Its now Flynns turn to ask.

"Carrie truth or dare?"

"Truth since I ain't doing any dares."

"Is the rumor about you at school true?"

"Yes."

"Wait whats the rumor?"

"That she's gay."

"Oh."

It's now Willie's turn to ask.

"Flynn truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"I dare you to go tell Ray that Julie is talking to air."

"BET."

OMG I GET TO SEE RAY AGAIN!!!!! RAY SAY HELLO TO YOUR SON THAT YOU DON'T KNOW YOU HAVE YET!

"RAY COME HERE!"

I HEAR RAY OMGGGGGG.

"What is it Flynn?"

"Julie's been talking to the air."

"Uhhhhhhh, Julie are you ok?'

"Yeah! Im just thinking outloud."

"Oh ok then..."

"WHAT WAS THE POINT IN THAT WILLIE??? DO YOU WANT MY FATHER TO THINK IM CRAZY?"

"Yeah."

Oh shit it's Alex's turn.

"Reggie truth or dare??????"

"Dare."

"I dare you to tell your crush that you like them."

So yeah I did figure out that I had feelings for Luke but IT WAS TOO SOON TO TELL HIMMMMM!!!! IM NOT EVEN OUT AS BI YET ALEXANDER >:(((((((

I turn over to Luke. OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! CURSE YOU ALEX FOR PICKING UP ON MY EXPRESSIONS WHEN I TALK TO LUKEWEOISDYTESYKTV-

"Ilikeyou."

Then I feel a pair of lips smash into mine. OH MY GODS DFOSIKHSGKGUAKSTVETK7ABY HOW WHY WHEN WHERE WHAT WHO THANK THE GODS ABOVE FOR LUKE LIKING ME BACKKKKKKKK!!!!! HIS LIPS ARE SO SWEET AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

I pull back from my kiss with Luke. Everyone is staring at us and it's very uncomfortable. Alex is giving me those MWAHAHAHAAAHHAHHAHAAH MY SHIP HAS SAILED eyes along with everyone else. 

"I like you too Reginald!"

"ThAt WaS pReTtY hOt!" 

Everyone starts laughing and then after a few more rounds of truth or dare we decide to either leave or go to bed.

Luke pulls me outside and says 5 words.

"Will you be my boyfriend?"

"Yeah of course!"

Then I go to bed with a smile on my face.

Leave some suggestions and one shots for me to make please and also give some feedback since this is my first time making one of these :D

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

299K 9K 100
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
157K 5.6K 42
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
109K 3.3K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
464K 31.5K 47
โ™ฎIdol au โ™ฎ"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...