Loud Blondes | Denki Kaminari...

Από Calybear7

(Y/n)'s father, Shouta Aizawa, has a few simple rules, the most important being no dating loud blondes. You... Περισσότερα

Aizawa's Daughter | Chpt 1
Ugh, 1-A | Chpt 2
Textbooks | Chpt 3
Disappointing | Chpt 4
Phone Number | Chpt 5
Drawbacks | Chpt 6
The Party | Chpt 7
Out of Here | Chpt 8
Unwanted Attention | Chpt 9
Acquaintances | Chpt 10
Not the Same | Chpt 11
Relief | Chpt 12
Bubble Tea | Chpt 13
You Know Her? | Chpt 14
Everyone Else | Chpt 15
Paper Dino | Chpt 16
Friends | Chpt 17
Short Circuit | Chpt 18
Mitochondria | Chpt 19
Jealous | Chpt 20
The Aizawa Household | Chpt 21
Sport's Festival | Chpt 22
Yellow | Chpt 23
Sleepover | Chpt 24
Hug | Chpt 25
Studying | Chpt 26
A Bad Day | Chpt 27
Silent Treatment | Chpt 28
Invisible | Chpt 29
All Worked Out | Chpt 30
Simple | Chpt 31
Hard Bargain | Chpt 32
Okay | Chpt 34
Comfort | Chpt 35
Loud Blonde Connections | Chpt 36
Safe | Chpt 37
Bass | Chpt 38
Groceries | Chpt 39
Happy | Chapter 40
Guilty | Chpt 41
Married | Chpt 42
My Beautiful Girl | Chpt 43
Rebellion | Chpt 44
Mistake | Chpt 45
Spacey | Chpt 46
Family | Chpt 47
Mirai | Chpt 48
Casual | Chpt 49
Epilogue | Chpt 50
GIVEAWAY - COMMENT TO WIN (Closed)

Camp | Chpt 33

6.5K 298 293
Από Calybear7

Hello there

I'm switching some stuff up about this episode of bnha to fit my storyline.

SORRY I FORGOT TO POST IT WAS MU BROTHER'S BIRTHDAY!

Enjoy~

(y/n)'s POV

"What the hell is happening?!"

"Here," Kaminari gestured. I sat down in the bus seat next to him, Sero taking the row across with Ryou. I turned to Kaminari with a soft smile.

"I know you said 'nah' but the girl from my med class I was talking about chose class B. They're coming with your class, or at least sharing a camp ground," I pointed out. "If you change your mind."

"Oh...thanks," he replied, shrugging.

"So tell me again how you two managed to get extra lessons?"

"Stay here. Vlad, watch the kids," my father instructed.

"Jeez, they sure are working hard," I said, seated on a bench on the side of the training area.

"I know, I can barely do 10 push ups," Hanako agreed. Everyone was pushing their quirk as hard as it could go. Todoroki was changing the temperature of a pool of water, Tokoyami was away in the darkness of a cave, Bakugo was sticking his hands in boiling water, etc. They were all trying to physically improve their quirks.

"Quirks aren't just physical though, they've got to focus too," Ryou stated. I looked to Kaminari who was nearing the limit of what he could produce. He was kind of looking dumb, on the edge of fully short circuiting. Sero was swinging from tree to tree, trying to aim for the farthest tree he could. I looked to my hands, figuring I should probably consider boosting my healing power.

"But wait! We can help," Kirishima argued.

"No, stay here," my father ordered again. He looked towards me, his eyebrows dipping before leaving us with the 1-B teacher.

"You think they've got a pool around her somewhere?" Kaminari asked, scarfing down his food. I glanced to Ryou who just rolled his eyes.

"Don't you want to go to bed? You look exhausted," I pointed out. He just shrugged, smirking to himself slightly. I saw the girl from my med class pass. "Hey!" she glanced my direction and I waved her over. "You should sit here."

"Oh, thanks (y/n)," she said, smiling. I gestured to the seat next to Kaminari and he looked my direction. She sat down.

"This is Kiki," I said, gesturing to her. The Bakusquad said a brief hello and introduction. Kiki already knew them, mainly because of her interest in the hero course.

"Hey, I'm Kaminari," he greeted and she smiled at him.

"Your quirk is super cool," she said, gesturing to him. Bakugo glanced up, slightly offended she hadn't said it to him first.

"Oh thanks, what's yours?" he asked.

"Anesthesia," she said. "I'm also into medical equipment, like I'm pretty good at designing new stuff. You're probably good at electrical stuff."

"I guess," he shrugged.

"Do you build it?" Sero asked.

"Sometimes, but I get help from a support course girl, Hatsume," she said. Sero continued talking with her and Kaminari nodded once in a while, eventually turning back to me.

This was just like when I wasn't there for USJ. Except I WAS here.

"This is so boring, why are we here?" Hanako asked.

"Well you offered, my dad asked me to be here," I said, seated with her and Ryou in the corner of the room. He was teaching the small group of students that hadn't done well on their exams, including Sato, Kirishima, Mina, Sero, and Kaminari.

"Ugh," she whined in a whisper and I rolled my eyes.

Earlier, I had confronted Kaminari about his lack of interest in Kiki. I hadn't thought he was really that serious, but he was. I remember he had told me that he was only interested in me still, and the fact was making me feel guiltier and guiltier each day. He and I were not seeing eye to eye again.

"So..."

I sighed, like Hanako, wondering when it would get interesting.

That of course was when the chaos had begun.

I felt Kaminari place a hand on my shoulder. The noise outside was terrifyingly loud, villains having found the camp. They were coming for Bakugo which had put Kirishima in a nervous sweat with a sick stomach.

"You okay?" he asked.

"Yeah," I shrugged.

"I just thought...since USJ and your dad," he mentioned. I just nodded. Sero approached, seating himself on a desk. Mina and Hanako were talking in a hushed tone.

"I think Kirishima is going to crack in a second," Sero said softly. I paused, looking to my hands again. I excused myself, both Sero and Kaminari watching me as I approached Kirishima.

"Kiri?" he looked at me, trying to to come off as scared.

"Hey, everything's going to work out," I said. I placed a hand on his arm. He shrugged, pretending it wasn't a big deal. He had been the one arguing the most with Aizawa. He wanted to help his friend of course. I concentrated a gentle calmness on him, trying to heal his anxiety. Ryou was probably better suited for this kind of thing with his positive energy and vibrations, but he didn't know Kirishima well. Then again, neither did I.

"I guess," he said relaxing. As long as I was touching his arm, he would feel a bit better.

"I know you're worried about your friend Bakugo, but I'm sure he'll be okay," I reassured. He just nodded. There was a crash and the door came in, surrounded by flames. Kirishima pulled me back, letting me stand behind him. His arms hardened immediately, coming to a fighting position. Mina grasped Hana, calling to Ryou. Everyone grouped as Vlad took the figure to the wall. It was a tall man with pitch black hair like mine. His face was distinctly rough and purple in patches, skin having been burnt. I squeezed my eyes shut, still focusing a calm energy on Kirishima. So long as he was relaxed, he would be able to protect me. I looked to Kaminari, seeing that my father had return to prove the villain was nothing more than a clone. He set down a little boy that I remembered as Kota. He gripped his small hands in fists, probably having seen way more than he should've.

"Well then we should help!" Kirishima spoke up and I realized that I had been blocking out the conversation.

"I--" my father stopped, looking to me. "I don't want you all that are safe to fight, but right now...I need all medical students to help with people we rescue."

"What?" Hana asked, Mina still grasping her arm.

"You'll be accompanied by an adult and you wont be leaving the camp building area. No forest," he said. "As much as I don't want to, we need everyone."

"Let us help fight then! Or at least protect the medical students!" Kirishima argued.

"No, we're short on time. (y/n), Ryou, and Hana come with me," my father ordered. "Ryou and Hana you'll be by the front of the building, we've got a camp leader injured. (y/n), since you have your scarf...you can stay with me."

"What?! This is crazy sensei, we can't just--"

"Kirishima, enough. Watch Kota," he ordered. I stepped past the crowd, my eyes darting to the pile of sludge that used to be the villain on the ground. I felt my stomach grow sick as I grasped the end of my scarf. I glanced back, instead looking to Kaminari. He was teeming with anxiety, I could feel it as my eyes flipped color. I just ran behind my father. He stopped by some adults, leaving Hana and Ryou. "Hana, do you have something to mask noxious gas?"

"I might," she said, scrambling. A pink flower sprouted from her arm and she picked it off, hanging one to him and then to me.

"Thank you, try your best and if danger threatens here, return to the building," my father ordered. I ran beside him, shoving the flower in my pocket as we neared the edge of the forest rather than jumping in it. I could feel my feet pound on the ground as I ran with him. "There's several injured students. I received word that Uraraka and Tsu are near here. You do not move unless someone comes at you. Then you hide or run back to the building. I'll need you to heal Uraraka or Tsu when I return."

"Wait, you're leaving?" I asked.

"I'll be a maximum of 30 feet away. Stay safe," he ordered. He paused, almost not wanting to leave. If it were up to him, he would never require me to be out here. He took off into the forest and I felt my throat grow tight, not knowing where I was. I already felt lost and in danger.

"Eraser--" I whipped around to see the villain that had been in the classroom earlier. I had no idea if this was a clone or not, but I doubt he would just be standing around. Had he really mistaken me for my father? My breath was heavy and my eyes watered heavily from the smoke of the nearby burning forest. I had never been in this kind of situation before, knowing the possibility of me doing well in this situation was low. I gripped my scarf in front of me. The villain tilted his head back with a sadistic look, his mouth cracking into a smile. "A hero's child."

"Shit," I murmured, glancing back into the forest. He was clearly blocking my way back to the building and I couldn't hide now.

"My business isn't really with you, but I don't suppose the boss would be so opposed to you too," he said. I stumbled back. I couldn't call for my father, that would call more attention here and he probably couldn't hear me anyways. I had only learned basic self defense and I was bound to get burn to a crisp.

"Please..."

"Please what?" he asked, having heard me. "What it must be like to be loved."

"What?" I asked. I felt heat sweep by my side and I clenched my teeth, holding in a scream. I leap away from the left, feeling flames lick at my hand and forearm. I had no idea what I was doing or what was going on, but I just shot my scarf out towards where I remembered he stood. I felt it wrap around something, but I was pulled forward. I lost my footing, crashing into a nearby tree to it cut my face. I felt my eyes water harder at the pain. I glanced through droplets towards the figure who was approaching. He came at me and I did all that I could think of. I kicked hard at his crotch, landing a good shot. He stumbled back, letting me grab my scarf again. I wrapped it around his neck, knowing that if I pulled hard enough he would probably melt and turn to sludge again if he were a clone. If not, it would disorient him enough to let me run away. I tugged as hard as I could, watching him slop down. I let out a sigh of relief, before a shiver ran over me. I felt tears sting down my cut cheeks, looking down at the thing. Clone or not...I had just strangled a guy. I shaking and now crying, started back towards the building. I spotted a fight in my way between a lizard looking man and one of the camp leader cats. I felt my nerves run over as they came closer with the fight, darting off into the forest for a place to hide. I spotted a glittering figure in the bushes, recognizing class 1-A Aoyama. I hurried for him, relieved when he recognized me.

"They were fighting, I couldn't get back," I choked, pointing back towards camp. "You have to stick by me."

"Just hide here!" he replied, pointing to his bush. I looked around, spotting a little ways away a mess. I stepped around the bush, seeing a small figure collapsed on the ground.

"There's people there," I shivered. "You have to help me."

"I--" he paused, looking to me. He followed without a word and we headed for the figure. I coughed, feeling light headed from the smoke. I glanced to see, however, that the smoke was a good ways away. What had my father said about the gas? Nothing much, only the flower. I took the crumpled thing from my pocket. I paused, stopping Aoyama with me. I placed a petal in my teeth so that it flipped over my nose. I breathed in the smell, handing one to Aoyama so he would do the same. We continued in, I feeling that I was on the brink of a panic attack.

I needed someone.

"Jirou," I pointed, my words odd from the petal clenched in my teeth.

"Toru," he replied, pointing out the other passed out figure. She of course was invisible which was why I hadn't seen her first. They were both experiencing gas poisoning, which meant I couldn't do anything for them. I could only hopefully place some healing to generally help. I winced when I felt sweat and blood drip into my vision. I wiped it away, pulling Jirou up by her arms. I clenched my teeth as to not bite through the flower and lose it. I tugged them over my shoulders, wanting to cry from the sting of it all. I pulled her up onto my back as Aoyama picked up Toru. I placed a healing hand to Hagakure for a moment, pushing as much as I could to last while we ran back. I could heal Jirou while we ran.

"Alright, the edge," I hissed through my teeth. We headed for the technical boundaries of the camp ground. We passed over the sludge of the fire villain I had practically killed. When we neared, my heart pounding and my body losing steam from the injuries, I could see Momo on the back of a 1-B student I didn't know. She was let down at Hanako and Ryou to be looked at. Aoyama and I came sprinting in. I spit the flower out, coughing again. Jirou's head bobbed as I ran with her on my back.

"Holy shit, what happened?!" Hanako asked.

"Found them," I wheezed.

"No to you!" she repeated. I crashed through the front door, heading back for the classroom so that Jirou and I would be safe. Aoyama followed with Hagakure.

Kaminari's POV

Where were they?

Noise outside was still at a high. More students were filed inside to be looked after, the classroom growing inside. Aizawa sensei ran in, breath heavy as his eyes scanned the room. I left Kirishima's and Sero's side as Aizawa looked near to panic. I, nor anyone, had never seen him actually crack under pressure. He handled things well and without drama.

"Where's (y/n)?" he asked, Vlad. I felt my stomach drop hard at the mention of her name.

"She's not here."

"I told her to head back or hide if someone attacked and she's not where I left her," he said, his breath heavy. I didn't think it was from running. He had returned with more kids, but not his daughter. "Fuck."

I had never heard him swear either.

He took a step back to the door before (y/n) came stumbling in. She had an unconcious figure slumped over her back, Aoyama with Hagakure on his back. I recognized Jirou on (y/n)'s hunched back. (y/n) glanced up, her cheeks and forehead smeared with blood. I felt my mouth part, seeing her look right towards me. My eyes stinging and my heart beating, I stepped forward to help. Jirou was quickly taken from her shoulders as Hanako and Ryou returned with Momo and a class B kid. Hanako's eyes were glued to (y/n) as she collapsed into a chair, heading past her to look over Jirou and Hagakure. She started sprouting a few things, still watching until she had to pry her eyes away. Aizawa sensei pushed past Vlad, Kiki coming into the room to help with Momo. Ryou took the responsibility to look at (y/n), at the side of her chair. I was stopped by Sero, a hand on my shoulder.

Aizawa nearly slid to her, kneeling by her chair as fast as he could. He brushed her hair away from her face, Hanako handing odd flowers I had never seen Ryou's way. He noticed the burn on her arm, cracking open the flower stems. He let the insides cover up the burn, causing (y/n) to tense. I just stood, hopelessly watching. How had this even happened? Aizawa talked near to constantly, another first I had seen. (y/n)'s face was turned towards his, eyes overflowing with tears. He cleaned the blood from her face, speaking to her. He lip quivered as she tried to catch her breath.

"Aizawa, I'm sorry, they need you outside," Vlad said, Ryou using a nearby bandage momentarily to wrap up her arm and hand. Aizawa sensei looked back to (y/n), conflicted. He muttered something and stood, hurrying out of the room. Ryou turned to the cuts, seeing she had ones on her neck too. Kiki assisted with a first aid kit, watching Momo's state. I looked to see (y/n)'s empty side, he hand held out for somebody. She was breathing heavily, her face turned to Ryou. He was trying hard to keep her out of a panic attack and work at the same time. I pulled away from Sero, approaching her side. I took her hand, feeling her nearly crush it with her grip. Her eyes were scrunched shut and I helped in taking the hair away from her face as Ryou worked. It felt like forever, but Ryou finally finished.

"It's okay (y/n)," he said. "I'm done. You're safe." Everyone seemed to collectively gasp as she stood up quickly. She crashed into me, wrapping her arms as tightly as she could around me. She buried her face into my collar, her breath and body shaking. I felt the shock come over me again, holding around her waist with one arm. The other held the back of her head, keeping it against me. She shuddered, letting out a noise that sounded like a scared but stifled cry. I shushed her, cradling her as best I could.

I couldn't imagine how scary it must be for someone who had never fought before. How scary it was for those people in our class that I knew wouldn't show it. I looked up at Ryou, who wasn't using his quirk anymore. I glanced around at the group, seeing they were all helplessly watching as well.

"(y/n), Ryou can help with his quirk, do you want him to hold you?" I asked. She shook her head, close to violently. Her arms began to shake and she gripped harder at my clothes. "Okay, I've got you. I've got you (y/n), I won't let you go."

The noise outside had stopped close to our location, leaving us in silence.

"I've got you," I murmured, looking to Sero. He watched for a moment more before offering his assistance elsewhere. He didn't seem all that heartbroken that she had needed me, probably knowing it anyways. (y/n) choked out another cry and I just squeezed her, letting out another shushing noise. We stood together the entire time, the medical students here working hard to help. Right now, (y/n) was not needed until the other injured students were brought back.

They all returned.

But not Bakugo.

I looked to Kirishima, still holding (y/n). He looked devastated, his body near to breaking with anger and grief. I looked down, defeated. (y/n) picked her head up ever so gently as her father returned to clean up the mess and get everyone back to school. We had to leave as soon as possible and those students who were badly injured would be taken to a hospital. People hurried to gather their stuff so we could get out immediately.

"(y/n)--" he father stopped too see her peering up at him, still shaking slightly. Her face was covered with bandages and her arm still wrapped up. His eyes shifted from her to me and I just looked to the floor. "Kaminari, please help her to her things and your own. Report to the buses and do not let anything else happen to her."

"Yes sir," I said, quickly hurrying out with (y/n) tucked under my arm. We gathered up our stuff and I carried it both for us, (y/n) shielding her face towards me as we hurried to the buses. I chose a seat with her near the front as we waited for her father. Outside there was a chopper for those injured students and faculty. (y/n) sat in the chair beside me, her eyes squeezed shut again. I held her against me as we sat. Her father climbed up onto the bus and I gently moved my hand to her arm. I stroked it with my thumb, causing her to look up again.

"Everyone is accounted for, start up the buses," Aizawa stated. He sat in the empty row across from us and I began to let go of (y/n). She moved across the aisle, collapsing into Aizawa sensei's arms. I turned to the front, pressing my lips together tightly. "I'm sorry princess, I shouldn't have left you alone. I'm so sorry." He just rocked her slightly, voice low so that only I could probably hear. My stomach was near raw from all the churning. "Kaminari."

I looked to Aizawa.

"Thank you," he said, simply. (y/n)'s head turned to me, her eyes finally looking at me once again. She looked exhausted and abused by the day. I just smiled at her and she turned back to rest on her father's chest.

"You're welcome sensei," I replied. Aizawa sensei turned his head back to the front of the bus, everything dead silent. His hand ran down (y/n)'s hair and I finally let out a breath.

We left the camp behind, empty.

~Caly

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

274K 6K 62
todoroki x reader [completed] PLEASE STOP READING THIS IT'S SO CRINGE AND I WROTE IT WHEN I WAS A LITERAL CHILD💀💀 ALSO THERE ARE SO MANY PLOTHOLES...
102K 2.6K 22
¡Depressed Kaminari AU! Denki Kaminari has had it rough. He has to work hard enough in school so he stays in, all while taking care of a young seven...
123K 3.7K 32
UNDER EDITING "I'm no hero..." Something she told herself when she was at her worst and no one would tell her otherwise... This is a fanfic about My...
658 4 44
Being the daughter of two pro heroes everyone expects you to have a powerful quirk. However sometimes your expectations aren't reality. (Y/n) (L/n) W...