My Hero Academia x Reader Sce...

By Curseblood17

The MC (you/your OC) is whatever gender you want them to be and has whatever quirk you want them to have. Cha... More

When you suddenly hug them (Students)
When you suddenly hug them (Heroes)
When you suddenly hug them (Villains)
When they're sick (Students)
When they're sick (Heroes)
When they're sick (Villains)
When you put a cute/sweet note in their lunch box (Students)
When you send them a cute/sweet text (Heroes)
When you send them a cute/sweet text (Villains)
When they ask for juice and you throw the glass bottle (Students)
When you fall asleep against them (Students)
When you fall asleep against them (Heroes)
When you get badly injured during a battle (Students)
When you get badly injured during a battle (Heroes)
When you get badly injured during a battle (Villains)
When you slap the back of their head (Students)
When you slap the back of their head (Heroes)
When you slap the back of their head (Villains)
When you go to their work to bring them something they forgot (Heroes)
When you go to their work to bring them something they forgot (Villains)
How you met one of their classmates (Students)
When you put a blanket on them and cuddle them (Students)
When you put a blanket on them and cuddle them (Heroes)
When you put a blanket on them and cuddle them (Villains)
If you are blind (Students)
If you are blind (Heroes)
If you are blind (Villains)
When they pick you up bridal style (Heroes)
When you buy a doll that looks like them (Students)
When you buy a doll that looks like them (Heroes)
When someone flirts with you (Students)
When someone flirts with you (Heroes)
When someone flirts with you (Villains)
When you wear makeup for the date (Heroes)
When you wear makeup for the date (Villains)
When you wear their hero outfit (Students)
When you wear their hero outfit (Heroes)
When you are falling through the sky (Students)
When you are beaten to a pulp but won the fight (Students)
When you are beaten to a pulp but won the fight (Heroes)
If you are mute/deaf (Heroes)
If you are mute/deaf (Villains)
If you smoke (Villains)
When you are failing a subject and ask them to help you (Students)
When they see the hate comments you get from fans for dating them (Heroes)
When you walk in on them changing (Heroes)
When you're on a date and it gets ruined by a villain further away (Students)
When you're both on a date and it gets ruined by a villain further away (Heroes)
When you're both on a date and it gets ruined by a hero further away (Villains)
When they hold out their hand for an item but you give your hand (Students)
When they hold their hand out for an item but you give your hand (Heroes)
When they hold their hand out for an item but you give your hand (Villains)
When their Quirk doesn't work on you
When you both have a self-care day (Students)
When you both have a self-care day (Heroes)
When you both have a self-care day (Villains)
When you have to focus on one thing during a battle (Students)
When you give them a massage (Students)
When you massage them (Heroes)
When Mineta asks them how you look naked (Students)
When they are calling you and someone asks them if it's their lover (Heroes)
When you try to kill yourself (Heroes)

When you fall asleep against them (Villains)

4.8K 168 5
By Curseblood17

Requested by: DragoPusheenShinyOwO

Sorry if this one is bad/OOC, I couldn't think of anything good for them.

Tomura Shigaraki:

He froze before he slowly looked, wondering if you know he can easily crumble you for using him as a pillow. When he saw how comfortable you looked, he sighed, unable to be mad at you with such a cute face before he went back to whatever he was doing.

Kurogiri:

He fell asleep on the sofa, only to wake up to see you sleeping on him. He stared before he smiled, softly stroking your head before he closed his eyes and rested, happy he finally has a moment with you that's calm and relaxed without chaos going on or having to worry about work.

Dabi:

He made a confused noise, moving your head a little to see if you are asleep or just resting. When he saw you were asleep, he sighed, realizing he's stuck now. He could wake you and stand up, but he found you too cute and thought you deserved a good rest so he just let you rest. When you woke up and apologized, he shrugged, saying it's fine.

Himiko Toga:

She giggled, hugging you tightly, saying you are too cute. When you woke up and tiredly asked what she's doing, she gave you a grin, saying giving you a hug because you are so cute before she sat comfortable before telling you you can go back to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 326 18
ษช แดกแดแดœสŸแด… แด„ส€แด๊œฑ๊œฑ แด›สœแด‡ ๊œฑแด‡แด แด‡ษด ๊œฑแด‡แด€๊œฑ ๊œฐแดส€ สแดแดœ. แด‹ษชส€ษช๊œฑสœษชแดแด€ x ส€แด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€
2.8K 80 37
While everyone in Class 1-A is striving to become the best hero, all you want to do is hang out with your plants. Nobody understands why you don't re...
33.2K 416 20
โœงห–*ยฐเฟ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฏ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ญ๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐จ๐ž๐ฌ (๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฏ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ฌ) โคท ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ, ๐š๏ฟฝ...