I HATE MY HUSBAND 2 (Complete...

By Loveyoualways1491

Mew suppasit is businessman who who is bit arrogant and rude. one day he encountered a boy name Gulf Kanawut... More

Author's Note
1. Introduction
3.Trapped
4.Mess
5.Proposal
6. Meeting
7.Fair Game
8.Drunk Gulf
9. Savage gulf
10.Mairrage
11.Mew's Game
12. Gulf's turn
13.Hurt Mew
14.Bad Day
15.He is my Husband
16.Poor Gulf
17.Sometime alone...
18. Angry Gulf
19. Jealously
20. Regrets
21.what happened?
22.Gulf returned....
23. weird Dream
24.๐‘ซ๐’“๐’–๐’๐’Œ ๐‘ฎ๐’–๐’๐’‡
25.๐‘ƒ๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘€๐‘’๐‘ค
26.New Rule
27.Honeymoon
28. Baby Gulfie
29.Coming Closer
30.Crazy night
31.Last Night
32.I am not Gay
33. Are you cheating on me
34.Hello Brother!!
35.Mew my hero
36.Pissed Mew
37.Something happened
38.NULF'S FEAR
39. Feelings
40.Growing Feeling
41. Not Just a Hug
42. I hate you But...
43. All. lovey dovey...
44.Love is not perfect...
45. Securing Profit Securing Love
46.Office
47.Clingy gulf
48.Hell
49.Horny GULF ๐Ÿ”ž
50.Why??
51. Mew's Revenge...
52. Married
53.Oh Boy
54.Trying Hard
55.Rain..
56.Inked
57. Again yours
58.Let's have some fun๐Ÿ”ž
59.Let's Adopt ๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž
60. Final Love

2.Behave

6K 305 62
By Loveyoualways1491

Gulf reached Rune's office and he asked the receptionist where is mew's cabin...she gave him a temporary ID and sent him in...

Gulf went to mew's cabin and knock.... May I come in sir...

Mew asked him to come.... he was busy working on his laptop....

Gulf: sir, I came here to handover this file... Thank you...

Mew looked up to gulf... Wait ... Who are you???

Gulf: I am ... He got a call ... Excuse me ...he answered the call....

Hello, yes I have received the address I am stuck somewhere ...I will come to Meridian hotel in half an hour ....happy ..

Yes, what did you ask??

Mew: do you know I hate it when someone interrupt me... Like this...

Gulf: Whatever ... I came here to give this file and I did my job....so now excuse me.. gulf turned to go out....

Mew gets up from his place and puts his hands on the door... Did I ask you to leave??

Gulf: I don't need your permission... Excuse me...

Mew: oho... Attitude do you know who I am?? he said in a very high tone and in a very harsh manner...

Gulf: went close to mew's ear ...do you think that I  care who the fuck you are??

Mew: I am your boss, unfortunately??

Gulf: you are not... fortunately??

Mew: you don't work here??

Gulf: No, now if you excuse me ... I need to go...

Mew: Then what the hell you are doing in my cabin??

Gulf: I am confused that whether you are dumb or deaf... Coz I just said I came here to handover that file which Mr. Rune asked me to do....

Mew: Mind your tongue I don't like people who misbehave....

Gulf: do I actually look like that... I even care that what you like or dislike.... Move.... Now...

Mew: behave yourself....

Gulf: I guess first you go and learn how to behave then expect from others......

Mew: came closer to gulf...if you want me to teach you how to behave believe me I am very good at it...Mew moves his fingers to gulf lips...I can teach you all night.....

Gulf: really ...gulf smiled....  So you want to be my teacher then allow me to give you your fees sir...... I wanna give all of it to you.... if you don't mind...

Mew: eyes enlighten....I knew no one can say no to mew suppasit....now I will teach you how to behave....I will make sure you scream sorry Mew the whole night....Mew smiled ...

Gulf: smiled and gave a tight slap to mew....now Listen to me carefully you son of a bitch... if you ever dared to touch me again with that dirty hand of yours ... I will kick your balls so hard that you will never ever get hard....

Mew looked outside where he can hear some whispering.... Though it's a soundproof room but curtains are up and I guess few employees witness it...

Mew heard a knock....sir, may I come in...

Rune: sir you okay....gulf what are you doing here??

Gulf: dad I came here to handover the file which you asked me ...but met with some ill-mannered bastard....

Mew: you....

Rune: gulf rune shouted....due you even know who he is...he is my boss....

Gulf snap his thumb and middle finger and pointed his index finger at Mew....did you listen to that... My dad is working for you not me... So before misbehaving with me always remember this slap....

Rune: gulf... Gulf....shit...sir I am really sorry....he is just a kid..that brat doesn't know how to behave.... sometimes gets angry on small things...on behalf of him I am saying sorry please forgive him....

Mew: swallow his anger and said it's okay ...I can understand ....maybe I have said something which he misunderstood....please go and do your work....it happens....

Rune said sorry again and left....

Mew: Gulf Kanawut....you have done such a mistake for which ....if you apologize for your whole life still you will not get my forgiveness...now I will show you....whom you actually slapped....

Rune: called gulf....have you lost your mind...baby why did you slap him....

Gulf: dad that bastards misbehave with me...

Rune: I Don't care what he has done come back now and say sorry to him.....

Gulf: dad I love you but that really not mean I will listen to whatever you say....you know if I slapped him there should be reasons behind it....but still you are taking his side....

Rune: gulf I know his anger and I am worried about you baby...this is not done....

Gulf: dad please I am not gonna say sorry and that's final....

Gulf disconnected the call and went to a party in Meridian hotel....

Gulf was having a very good time with his friends and he is enjoying it...they all drink a lot...

Gulf: I guess I need to leave.. it's late...everyone gave their card for the bill...but when the bill came it was too much and they are shocked...that how they miscalculated....they all checked their account but still they have less money....

Techno: shit my dad will kill me if I ask him for money...he already deposited my pocket money and if I give it all still it will not be enough to pay this bill....

Champ: what to do....

Gulf: let me call dad...hope he will help...gulf called his dad but....rune was sleeping and his phone was off...

He is not taking the calls....they all get tensed..

Gulf: I have my savings...but I have to go home for that...gulf get up but he felt dizzy...

Mew: hello guys ...I guess you all need some help...I was at the counter and heard you talking I am sorry....can I help....

Champ: but we don't know you...

Gulf: looked up... you...we don't need your help...

Mew: Gulf I am really sorry for what happened in the morning ...I just wanted to say sorry ...and consider it as my apology....

Gulf: I don't want anything from you...

Mew: I know you you don't take anyone's favor just like your dad..... so it's okay you can return me this amount later...right now settle the bill and go home....

Techno: gulf please take it...and we will surely return all his favor... it's getting late bro....

Gulf: okay but just as an apology....

Mew: nodded...and paid the bill....

Everyone thanked...mew and going to their home...gulf was barely walking...

Techno: gulf let's go we will drop you first ...you are too drunk...

Mew: came and hold gulf.... it's okay it's getting late I will take him home....I know his dad...he works for me...

Gulf: no I don't want to go with you...

Mew: gulf....it's another act of saying sorry to you....

Techno and champ left as they are getting late and they saw gulf agreed to go with mew....

Gulf was walking holding mew...mew saw he is way too drunk and looked at his friends who have left....

He smirked....

Author's Note

Highlights:- Mew carry Gulf in bridal style and said.... Let's go my princess ...I will show you heaven....

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID

Also please read my other 5 books and give them your love and support

Love Stories

I hate my husband

I love you  My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

I Still Love You

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

201K 13.6K 40
Gulf Kanawut is married to one of his cousins and he gave his everything to make his marriage work but no matter what he do his husband never gets sa...
173K 6.9K 27
It's my second Mewgulf fanficโค Warning: โš ๏ธ๐Ÿ”ž Mew suppasit, 24 years old. CEO of Suppasit Corporation. Hot, sexy, cold and hot headed CEO. He is good...
354K 15.5K 41
Gulf kanawut, son of Tay kanawut Gulf is raised by his father tay. Gulf doesn't have any other family member except for his father. he loves his fat...
49.5K 3.3K 34
Mew Suppasit is looking for a job to pay off his college tution fee and he didn't expect to get hired as Gulf Kanawut's fake boyfriend. This relation...