Be My Alpha, Be My Omega.

By maddslhorn_x

Louis loves being an omega- he loves the sweet smell that surrounds him and the gracefulness that comes with... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
epilogue
New story
Bonus- naughty louis

Bonus

1.9K 81 15
By maddslhorn_x

Harry and Louis have
5 year old Mira birdie
4 year olds - Andro James Styles, Pax Zayn Styles
1 year old- Athena Grace Styles

Niall, Liam and zayn
5 year old- Kiran
3 year old- Willow
(And one on the way)

Louis sits quietly waiting in the office. His foot tapping against the floor as his nerves rocket sky high. The discomfort he feels in his stomach causing his face to scrunch up and a frown to place among his features.

Checking the time again he sees his appointment is 5 minutes away. He wishes the time away as a crap begins to fester in his stomach. He recognises the feeling but the doesn't stop the worry from blooming.

"Louis Styles" he shoots up out of his seat as he hears his name being called. Following the lady into the office behind where he sees a familiar face.

"Hey Alex" his voice soft as he sits on the bed.

"Hey Lou, what's worrying you that you had to book an emergency appointment?" His face etched with worry. Alex has been their family doctor for years now and for Louis to come alone worried him

"I'm pregnant-"

"Congratulations" Alex exclaims loudly before Louis could finish

"But my stomach is cramping and I've experienced spotting... I just want to check."

"Okay, I'm sure everything okay but we'll do a quick scan and check everything out okay"

Alex is quiet for a few moments while Louis anxiously waits.

He hears a chuckle "Louis you can open your eyes, look here's your bubba.  Your actually just out of your first trimester at 14 weeks. Your baby is now the side of a peach... perfectly healthy from as far as I can see. Now I cannot 100% guarantee the sex until the 16 weeks mark but I do have an inkling if you would like to know."

Louis should relax with relief at he looks at the screen, he had been so terrified something was wrong.

"No.... I would want my Hazza with me to find out the sex. Why was my stomach hurting so bad?" His little lips pout without realising as he wipes the gel of his stomach

"Well... have you been feeling stress? You know that at this time your stomach can feel tender and sore and even cramp as he grows and gets used to the changes to your body while preparing for stretching. However, the spotting you've experienced came be normal but also be caused by stress"

"Erm well... I've been a little stressed. H has been working a lot and things have been weird... I guess I'm worrying a bit" his shoulders slump as he thinks of all the pressure he's been putting on himself.

See I told you all this stress is bad. Leo grumbles

But you agreed Harry's being weird

Mhm

"Look Louis, I don't know what's going on but I know it's extremely important for you to relax as much as possible. I'm prescribing you the normal prenatal vitamins you'll need. Take them as you have before. Now outside of my doctor role, and more as your friend please talk to Harry. I'm sure he's stressed to"

Louis nods along smiling lightly but cannot stop the sadness and worry he feels.

It's not long before Louis is collecting his vitamins and making his way back to his car. Checking his phone he sees no missed calls or texts.

Just call him. He's our alpha for gods sake

Filling the number quickly Louis waits patiently for Harry to answer which he does just before it goes to voicemail

"Hey baby, I'm sorry I'm so busy right now. Can I call you back later?"

"Oh erm okay but-"

"Great. Bye. Love you" he cuts the call before Louis can respond. His wolf now silent in shock and Louis feels his chest hurt. He understand how busy Harry has been at work but for the last couple of weeks it feels like they haven't even been able to have a simple conversation let alone actual time together.

Making a quick decision he drives to Niall's. Planning to pick his kids up, no point them staying at Niall's if his husband doesn't remember their anniversary.

Reaching their house Louis quickly grabs his bag before letting himself in the house. He moves to the front room hearing frozen playing on the tv. Chuckling as he watches Niall dance around the rooms seeing at the top of his voice.

"Into the unknownnnn.." he stops as he sees Louis stood watching him

"Lou what are you doing here?"  He resting his hand on his protruding stomach as he carefully sits himself back down

"I came to get the kids,.... Harry's forgotten so I see no point them staying here"

Niall frowns "well Louis Li and Zee took them out with Kiran and Willow for a film, dinner and bowling. They'll be gone for a few hours. Now sit down, why do you think he's forgotten?"

Huffing he plants himself down grabbing a handful of Niall's popcorn. "Well every year he makes me breakfast in bed. He has the day off work for us to spend the morning with the kids before dropping them here then I make dinner and we ya know in the evening. And this year he came in with Athena and her milk asking me to feed her as he's got a busy day of meeting. He then left and I got the kids up thinking he was joking, once they were dressed and we went down stairs I realised he had left breakfast in the counter and was no where to be found. Even Pax asked where he was as he always has breakfast with us."

"Oh Lou... you know he's been really busy recently. Works been mad for him and he's working hard- you guys have 4 kids now and I know you are both very well off but I think he wants to ensure their security. Maybe you can still make the evening perfect with your dinner... make him feel bad for forgetting. Either way the kids are staying, Mira is excited to spend time with Kiran. Willow is wanting a sleepover with Andro and Pax and I love having cuddles with Athena. They're excited to stay here"

Louis pauses for a moment understanding how excited they had all been to stay at their uncles house "you know what you right! He forgot but I haven't.... I'll decorate and make the best dinner ever. We can still enjoy the evening and it gives me a chance to tell him how I've get a little neglected"

"Good good now sit back relax and sing with me" Louis laughs watching Niall unpause the film. He shuffles back to get comfortable enjoying his friends company.

———

A few hours later Louis has left Niall's and collected all the groceries he needs for dinner.

Huffing as he tries to carry the bags and unlock the door. Hearing the click he sighs with relief and pushes the door open. Ignoring his surroundings as he shuts the door and turns to head to the kitchen only to pause as he sees the candlelight path and rose petals.

His body warms up as a blush reaches his cheeks. His chest pounds and his heart flutters.

Knew he wouldn't forget. Now find mate... I'm ready

Louis gasps as he feels slick and instantly scolds his wolf.

Carefully placing the bags down he follows the path leading through the front room and down the hall leading to the back garden.

Gasping at the sight before him, candles still lighting a path way to a picnic set up between three trees. As he draws closer he spies pictures hanging between them, as he sees them closely he realises they are images of important events from their time together. Their first child, their marriage, their new home, their twins, then little Athena being born, family holidays and romantic trips away. It was all there hanging in front of him. Louis eyes well up with tears as he remembers all the magical moments in their time together.

Taking his time to see them all he sighs with happiness, he looks around and spots heaters around to ensure they stay warm making his heart flutter.  He stands confused waiting for Harry to arrive or something to happen when music begins to play.

'Heart beats fast,
Colours and promises,
How to be brave?
How can I love when I'm afraid to fall?
But watching you stand alone
All of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow'

One step closer'

Louis gasps hearing their song, the song they first danced to at their wedding. He looks back and sees his Harry, his alpha walk down the path looking so beautiful as the song plays out. His smile so wide and happy it's infectious.

Louis let's the tears slowly fall down his cheeks seeing his husband singing along to the song as he walks closer

'I have died every day waiting for you
Darling, don't be afraid
I have loved you for a thousand years,
I'll love you for a thousand more"

Louis gasps as he finally in touching distance of his alpha, gasping his suit and pulling him into to his embrace. He pushing his face into his alpha's chest hearing his loud heart beat calm his own.

Harry wraps his arms around his tightly all while singing the lyrics into his ear as they begin to sway

'Time stands still
Beauty in all he is
I will be brave
I will not let anything take away
What's standing in front of me
Every breath
Every hour has come to this

One step closer'

Louis allows himself to be moved side to side as he settles into the warm embrace. Now able to sing along with the song

'I have died every day waiting for you
Darling, don't be afraid
I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

And all along I believed I would find you
Time has brought your heart to me
I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

One step closer'

"Lou, baby?" Harry's voice reaches his ears. They stop moving and stand still. Louis raises his head and looks up to his husband

"Yeah H?" His voice quiet and full of emotion

"I'm sorry I've been soo busy the last couple of weeks. I know it's upset you and it's the last thing I wanted to do... works been hectic but I've actually been planning something for us."

Louis eyes widen in surprise "what have you been up to mister?"

Chuckling shyly "well I know you've been wanting some quality time together and with the kids before they start school... so I planned and booked us a trip to Hawaii for a month leaving next week. We'll have our own house on the beach, lots to do with the kids and Ni, Zee, Li and their kids are coming so we can take turns to watch them when we want some quality time"

Louis gapes up at his alpha in disbelief. His heart bursts from his chest with happiness.

"You- wow - really?" Harry laughs nodding his head

"Yes baby... it took a while to organise but I've done it. We've got lots of activities and everything. It's all booked my darling"

Louis bursts into tears his emotions overwhelming him completely. Harry awes while pulling him in closely to hold him tightly.

"Awe baby. Are these happy tears?" Harry smiles feeling his sweet omega nod against his chest

Harry carefully manoeuvre them to sit down on the blanket leaning against the pillows and pulling another blanket over them as Louis snuggles into his chest. Music continues to play in the background as they sit enjoying each other's company.

Louis gasps sitting up and straddling Harry's hips, he cannot believe he forgot. "I've got my own surprise for you"

"Oh have you my sweet?" Harry gently rubs at Louis' bare hip enjoying his omega's bright eyes

"Well alpha... you may have some more preparation to do for our month away... as I'm 14 weeks pregnant"

It's silent as Harry's eyes widen and mouth drops open. He grabs Louis face pulling him in close to connect their lips together in a sweet kiss. He breaks away with a chuckle when he hears Ehno's voice.

Breed him. Mate him now.

Ehno... he's already pregnant. Harry grumbles

Oh yeah.. he give birth and we breed him. Love him forever

Choosing to ignore his over excited puppy alpha he responds to his sweet omega.

"We're having another bubba!" His eyes shine with so much happiness that Louis' heart flutters

"Yeah we're having another bubba... we'll have to check things with Alex before we leave"

Harry nods with wide bright eyes. "But right now I want some of my omega's loving"

Louis smiles shyly while his eyes shine with lust and want.

I want him now Lou, hurry up.

Louis huffs at Leo's demanding nature but agrees and quickly lifts off of his alpha to take his jeans off. As he does he watches as Harry quickly strips completely and moves one of the heaters closer to ensure Louis remains warm. As an omega he is prone to cold and feeling it more.

Louis smiles at the sweet gesture before he moves back to straddling his alpha. Running his hands down his tones stomach Louis can feel the slick produce and Leo pushing for more.

"My alpha" he purrs as he reaches what they want most, his alpha's glorious hard cock waiting for attention.

"All yours baby and your my omega right?"  The soft slow deep voice of his alpha reaches his ears causing him to whine deep and quickly nod.

Harry gently lets his hands wander his omega's body twisting his nipples as they become red and hard under the treatment.

Louis whines high pitched as he gently strokes Harry once more, he moves slowly to line himself up. Harry grips hold of his hips to slowly open him up.

Louis moans loudly at the familiar feeling of being full and stretched while Harry grunts out in pleasure.

They sit for a moment simply looking at each other as they both adjust.

"I love you alpha" Louis whispers to his ears

"I love you to my sweet omega. You've made my life complete" it's the last words spoke between them as they spend the rest of the evening making passionate love to one another, unable to sate their appetites. They watch their shadows as Louis bounces and Harry thrusts all while desperately and lovingly holding on to one another.

Hope you enjoyed the little bonus. Sorry for any errors I haven't edited it. Merry Christmas. TPWK

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

953K 33.7K 37
{Completed; 14.11.2018} Louis is omega. That makes him one of the lowest of the werewolf ranks. With being an omega comes obeying basically every bet...
52.1K 2.1K 27
"Stop crying baby, we'll be alright." Harry presses his lips against his boyfriend's temple, trying to comfort him. "I don't know if I am able to han...
266K 11.2K 31
Louis and his mother used to live in Doncaster with Louis father. Life wasn't exactly good, but it was nothing they couldn't handle. That was up unti...
236K 9.1K 19
{Completed; 10.10.2019} Louis is a male omega. Omegas are the lowest ranked werewolves and there to pleas alphas and for breeding. But Louis can't ge...