EXO's Living With A Wolf

By SiHyun_Bacon

In a place, deep in the forest, an unexpected encounter occurred. An 18 year old, she-wolf named Lee Soo Yeon... More

Chapter 1: The Accident
Chapter 2 : They're Meeting My Friend
Chapter 3: When Vampires Attack/ Living With Them
Chapter 4: Spending My First Weekend With EXO
Chapter 5: Going to School
Chapter 6: The Party
Chapter 7: Sweet Moments
Chapter 8: Clues 1
Chapter 9: HIM!?
Chapter 10 : Jealousy
Chapter 11 : Hanging Out ( I have a surprise part at the bottom :3 )
Not an Update
Chapter 12: Awkward... :3
Chapter 13: Bring The War Up...
Chapter 14: Be My Date...
Chapter 15: Clues 2
Chapter 16: Shopping
Something To Clarify
Thank You Letter to All~ Please Read...
Chapter 17: Prom
Reminderz to All my Followers
Chapter 19: The Attack
Chapter 20: The Attack (2)
Winners <3
Hi! Another Contest so Please READ!
Chapter 21: The Girls
Chapter 22: Poison
Chapter 23: Transformation
Chapter 24: Morning~
#IBelieveInTao
Chapter 25: Who's for who? (1)
Chapter 26: Who's for who? (2)
Sorry :(
Chapter 27: Who's for who? (3)
HI <3
Chapter 28: Who's for who? (3)
Chapter 29: Their Mates
A Kissing Scenario Contest
Chapter 30: Diaforetika
Chapter 32: A girl & A boy in A room
Special Chapter: [ Seal Edition ] Part 1

Chapter 18: Prom (2)

3K 173 18
By SiHyun_Bacon

Sorry for not updating for a very long time... Anyways, Chapter 18 is dedicated to;

@vanova1

@mickeymouse24

@_whocriedwolf_

@BeksMags

@ferlynne123

--- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 ---

Soo Yeon's PoV

I continued to stare at the back of EXO, thinking why would they attack right now. 

"What do they want from me? How did they find me here in human world? Did the king ordered them to kill me and my friends?' I thought.

"Umm, Ms. Lee? Ms. Lee? We are asking you a question...As the new prom queen, what will you do? After all, you are famous and how will you deal with the rumors and gossips?" the mc asked. 

I looked at my right and saw Baekhyun staring at me with a confused look. I looked infront and saw everyone even the mean witcheslooking at me. I looked at the back part and saw EXO and Hyun Jin staring at me.

'What are you doing Soo Yeon?' Hyun Jin sent to me.

'I feel bad about something...' I sent back.

"Let me repeat the question Ms. Lee, As the new prom queen, what will you do? After all, you are famous and how will you deal with the rumors and gossips?" the mc asked a bit irritated.

"I-I have to go.." I said and ran down the stage dropping my bouquet and sash along the way. 

As I run, I dragged Hyun Jin and Kyle along and living EXO behind and we disappeared in the dark. I dragged them outside the gym. The two of them were looking at me like I was a mad wolf.

"What is it, Luna?" Kyle asked me.

"They-they are here!" I said. "They found us, they found me... and they will attack the boys..." I said forcing myself not to cry.

"What do you want us to do?" Hyun Jin asked as she grab her Athena. I told her to give me the Holy Rose.

"No other choice, we will fight... The war is between our world and not this world, humans may be mean or cold but they don't deserve to be eaten by the demons and got bitten by the vampires..." I stated.

"So... what's the plan?" Kyle asked smirking holding his morning star.

"Kyle, I want you to protect the boys. Whatever happens don't let them out of the gym... Close the doors as fast as you can... Now go! Hyun Jin and I will handle this thing..." I said and smiled at them. They nodded and Kyle left us.

"Don't tell me that only the two of us will fight an army of vampires mixed with an army of demons..." Hyun Jin said nervously.

"Of course not, we have a back up..." I smirked. I looked up the sky and pointed it. She followed my hand and saw our secret weapon, the full moon.

"But, that's not enough..." she said.

"I know..." I smirked and called a dove. I whispered something and it flew away.

~~~~ Meanwhile ~~~~

Baekhyun's PoV

I rejoined the others and found out that Soo Yeon and Hyun Jin went out the gym. I was about to go out but then, there was an announcement. 

"Everybody, should stay here inside and wait for the surprise later outside... no one may leave the gym until it's done..." the mc said reading a piece of paper.

'But, what about Hyun Jin, Kyle and Jagi?' I thought.

"Chanyeol, we need to go out. I have to find Jagi..." I said but he grabbed me.

"Then, the surprise will not be a surprise anymore..." he stated. I pushed his hand away from me and glared.

"I rather have my Jagi than waiting a surprise without her by my side.." I stated.

"We'll join you..." the others said.

"I'm a bit worried about Hyun Jin,too... You know how important she is to me..." Chanyeol said looking down, worriedly

"So, it's settled... Let's go... " Suho said and we ran to the fire exit but then it was locked. We tried every single way out the gym but all of them were locked. We could see Kyle locking the other doors. 

What the- why is he locking the doors??? Is he trapping all of us here in the gym?? I thought and we approached him.

"Hey Kyle!!!" Kai called. He finished locking the last door and turned to us.

"Yeah?" he asked as he walked towards us.

"What the hell are you doing?" Suho asked.

"Are you trying to trap us all here???" Chen said with a high tone.

"Nopey - dopey... Someone ordered me and I can't say no to that person..." he stated.

"And who the hell is that person, Kyle?" D.O. asked.

"Can't tell... it's secret between the two of us... I gave her my word and I can't break that..." he said smiling, his hands in his pockets.

"So, it's a her..." Kris said staring at him.

"Nae~" he nodded.

"W-wait... don't tell me, it's Soo Yeon who planned this..." I said looking at him with a worried face on.

"I'm telling you, I won't tell you anything unless she told me so~" he said and left.

~~~~ Meanwhile ~~~~

Soo Yeon's PoV

A minute passed by and the moon was covered by shadows. Feathers were falling around us. I heard some giggles in mid air...

"Skip the teasing part! This is an emergency!" I shouted.

One by one, my angel friends went down. They were armored in silver and gold. Some of them hold a crossbow, a morning star and some were holding an electrical whip.

"I heard you were being followed by demons..." a familiar voice said. I looked back and saw her.

"Hannie, I miss you!" I said and hugged her. I saw her smile and hugged me back.

"I miss you, too... I knew that this place is more dangerous than ours..." she said as she pulled away.

"Anyways, we're here to fight and not to chit chat!" I exclaimed.

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!" I heard a scream and found out that one of the 100 angels disappeared.

"Omo! Where's May?" Vanova asked. Then, we saw something falling. Hannie ran fast and got her before she landed on the ground.

I ran towards them and saw May, she was paler and her grey eyes turned to white. Her lips were dry and she got scars. I looked down at her body and saw that she was stabbed by a demon's knife in her chest.

"S-soo Yeon... Pr-protect y-your love on-es... They they are after your weakness..." she stated and looked at Hannie who was crying.

"M-may don't leave us..." Hanie said as she hugged her tightly. She smiled and wiped Hanie's tears away.

Hannie's PoV

I can't loose her! She's my closest angel friend! She's been there for me since we were small angels. I was with her during our training to become the Guardians of the Gate... I can't loose her now... I continued to cry as I held her more tightly.

"Don't cry you pabo!" she said. Her voice cracking.

"Why wouldn't I? You're like my sister and now here you are going to die..." I said as more tears flow from my eyes.

"D-don't cry... J-just promise me t-that you will get r-rev-venge on those demons... I l-love you..." she said and blood came out from her mouth. Light slowly formed around her and she floated in mid air. She exploded into tiny pieces of light and was gone.

She's my sister-like friend and now she's gone and I can't return her home. I'll surely miss her, her soft laughs and whispers. But I have to be strong! I stood up and faced them.

"WE WILL GET OUR REVENGE!!!! WE WILL FIGHT FOR THE PEOPLE WE LOVE!!!" I said and took out my gun.

LET THE WAR BEGIN!

~~~~ 0 ~~~~ 0 ~~~~ 0 ~~~~ 0 ~~~~ 0 ~~~~ 0 ~~~~ 0 ~~~~ 0 ~~~~

So, I put one of my biggest fan... (I think) in the story... 

@EunHanniee99 is Hannie for short...

Anyways do you like it? Don't forget to vote and of course, comment your reactions and suggestions in the comment box. You can also message me if you want!!! That's all!!!

Peace! Love yah all!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192K 5.6K 71
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
136K 5.7K 101
a sister who's actions are untamed, and a brother who's feelings are untamed. With complete different personalities, yet an awesome bond, the sibling...
1M 40.1K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
510K 7.7K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...