To Love or Not to Love || A T...

By akuma_reverie

(BOOK 2) Taehyung and Jungkook have now moved on from the past and have their eyes set on their own futures... More

Prologue
1. Morning Interview
2. The Magic Lights
3. I Am Back
4. The Mansion
5. What Are We?
6. My Roachie
7. Don't Mess With Us
8. Can We...?
9. Friends, Not Lovers
10. A Secret For A Secret
11. A Deal
12. Bloody Glass
13. Moon Light
14. Two For You
15. Red And Pink
16. Blissful Wedding
17. The Twins Are Back
18. When's The Wedding?
19. Office Invasion
20. Blue Letter
21. Bloodshot Eyes
22. Messed Up
23. Like Father, Like Son
24. Truth Untold
25. Stick And Hole
26. Grey Letter
27. Forgive...Or Not?
28. Fake Boyfriend
29. Love Expert
30. Mission: Taekook
32. Bridal Style
33. A Cherry Blossom
34. The Fallen Flower
35. Make Me Warm
36. A Single Bed
37. For A Kiss
38. Wife?
39. Heart Touching Drama
40. That Night
41. Hot Chocolate
42. Zetsu
43. I Am All Yours
44. Together Forever
45. New Beginnings
46. Angel
47. 11:11
48. When He Met Him
49. Electric Blue Eyes
50. Broken Wings
51. Life Or...Death
52. Sleeping Beauty And His Prince
53. To Love or Not to love
54. The Mastermind
55. The Past
56. Leishi's Truth
57. Off To Japan
58. The Golden Sakura
59. A Choice
60. The Happy Ending
Epilogue

31. Available For You

14.3K 839 849
By akuma_reverie

JUNGKOOK'S POV

"Is my mother in the house?" I asked Leishi and she shook her head, "We are going there then."

"Huh? Why can't you talk to me here?" she asked me and spread her arms, showing me the large empty floor. If I talk to her here, she might insult Taehyung and I am pretty sure that guy would eavesdrop at our conversation. That will hurt him and I don't want that. I didn't respond and walked out of the building and to my car. She followed me inside and we drove to my house. 

"Aren't you worried that Taehyung might misunderstand when he sees me going out with you? He might think it is a secret date and—"

"Taehyung knows what to think and what not to," I interrupted her and clutched the steering wheel tightly, "You have no business to interfere in our matters."

"And what's that? Ex-lovers," she grinned when she saw me getting angry over what she had said. I ignored her again and concentrated at the road ahead. After that, we didn't talk at all until we reached my house. I dragged her inside and she kept hissing at me to let her go and complained about my nails digging into her pale skin.

"Your hurting me, Jungkook," she yelled and I didn't care what she said. The house was unusually quiet. Probably because the lady of the house has gone out and the butlers and maids were out enjoying to their hearts delight. I saw Lily standing near the dining room's door and nodded to her. She responded by nodding back at me. 

I took Leishi to her room and harshly threw her on the bed before closing the door, so that no one interferes in our conversation. I looked back at her and saw her staring at the half moon cuts on her arms. Wow! No wonder why nails are considered as a weapon. They can kill!

She saw me standing by the door and snickered, "What do you want to talk about? Our marriage or about Taehyung being a total asshole in handling meetings?"

"Shut up!" I snarled at her and she flinched when she felt the cold, heartless tone in my words, "We all know that it was your dirty tricks that led to the meeting a failure and breaking Taehyung."

"Breaking Taehyung?" she chuckled and shook her head, "My aim was to make sure that meeting doesn't work out. I believe it was you who broke Taehyung. Don't blame it on me."

"He broke down because he wasn't able to do a perfect job. Because of you, he had to get humiliated in front of all of them."

"Humiliation?" she sighed and flipped her hair over her shoulder, "What is there to humiliate him? He himself is a failure and—"

"SHUT THE F**K UP!" I threw one of the books which was lying on the table at her and it hit her shoulder. She winced in pain and clutched her shoulder with her hand. I didn't hit so hard and yet she acts like I threw a huge knife at her. 

One of the things I learnt when I was small was to never harm women. I mean, right now I was able to control myself or else by now, she would have been bleeding to death. I did choke my mother, but I didn't...you know, punch her or anything. 

"You are a monster," she snarled and threw a pillow at me, but I quickly caught it and threw it on the ground. If I throw it back, then it would look like we were playing pillow fight.

"Now you tell me," I walked towards her and grabbed her arm harshly, "why did you do that? What the f**k did Taehyung do to you, that you had to make him suffer like that?"

"For fun," she smirked and that made me more than angry. I left her arm and grabbed her neck and squeezed it.

"What do you mean by fun, huh?!" I yelled at her and she choked. She tried to remove the hands from around her neck, but I squeezed it more, "Whoever dares to trouble Taehyung, they deserve to die and rot."

"Let...me...go...I beg...you," she choked out, but her words didn't stop me. Suddenly the door banged open and Lily rushed in.

"LET HER GO, JUNGKOOK!" she yelled and I immediately let go of Leishi's neck. She fell on the bed and clutched her throat. She began to cough badly while Lily kept asking whether she was alright.

"Lily...what...?" I asked her and I heard her sigh.

"You can't hurt miss Leishi, Jungkook," Lily said and she immediately put her hand on her mouth and looked at me. Even I was shocked when she called me that for the second time. Never in my whole life I had Lily called me by my name. Hearing it for the first time, it felt...nice and it sort of made my anger disappear. 

"It's okay to call me 'Jungkook'," I smiled and she nodded. Obviously she won't call me that again. 

"Your...father," I turned to Leishi who was gulping for air. Father? "Your father forced me to do this. Your...entire family forced me to do this."

"What?" I sat down beside her on the bed, "What do you mean you were forced?"

"Don't hurt me, please," she sobbed and her hands went down and clutched her abdomen, "Please."

"Leishi, I won't hurt you until you tell me everything."

"There is so much to tell you," she said and looked at me, "But first things first, you must be wondering why Lily saved me, right? I guess it's fine if she tells you."

I looked at Lily who nodded at Leishi and turned to me, "Young master..." Told you! "Leishi is...she is pregnant."

*******

TAEHYUNG'S POV

"You are saying that Jungkook took Leishi away in a car and hasn't come back even after five hours?" Jimin asked me and I nodded. 

After Jungkook winked at me for god knows what reason, I ran to the window and saw him getting into his car along with Leishi. I think Jungkook didn't want me to hear her insulting me or him shouting at her, so he probably must have taken her somewhere else. That's what I think.

I was glad he did that or else I wouldn't be able to work properly. I expected him to come back in an hour or two, but more the time passed by, more I was worried about him. What if Leishi and Jungkook's father threw him in a sack and transported him to America and then they would come for me and throw me in a lake? 

Overthinking didn't help me a bit, so I called Jimin over to keep me company. And here we were, talking about the mysterious disappearance of Jungkook.

"Maybe he is dead," Jimin deadpanned and I shook my head in disbelief. Instead of telling positive thoughts and spreading happiness, this idiot tells me that he is dead. I swear I want to punch him.

"Or maybe he eloped with Leishi?" Jimin asked and I punched his shoulder. Finally! If I had punched his 'so-called beautiful' face, Yoongi would come and kill me. He fell down and began to wail in pain. Serves him right for saying shit like that ,"WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!"

"Stop saying bullshit!" I yelled at him and he kept quiet. I sighed and went back to sorting out the files, "By the way, how is Ara doing?"

"Perfectly fine," he said and gave me a thumbs-up, "Yoongi was getting pissed all day long. I mean, she wouldn't even let me stay next to him or even stare at him."

"You mean Ara?" I asked and he sadly nodded. I laughed and shook my head, "That is so not her. She is like a fan of romantic stories and dramas. Maybe you are just exaggerating."

"She wanted to have Yoongi to herself," he said and I laughed. I totally forgot about that. Ara had a huge crush on Yoongi and because of that, she would keep Jimin far from Yoongi. What is there to be jealous about a kid who is your niece?

"Ugh! How long does it take for Jungkook to talk to her? Do you think they went to a restaurant to talk?" he asked me and I simply shrugged. Did he take her there? "Or maybe he took her to the restaurant and then to the movies and finally, to a lonely park." You are totally not helping me. The way he said it all sounded as if they went on a date.

"Just be quiet for some time," I said and that made things even worse. He kept staring at me and even followed me around. I was getting annoyed but at least it was better than him talking non-stop about where Jungkook may or may not be.

Suddenly the doors opened and walked in the person in my head. Jungkook looked a bit...I don't know what to say. He looked tired and then there was also a bit of relief written on his face.

"Jungkook! Hi!" Jimin yelled form behind me and I jabbed him in the stomach with my elbow. Fricking guy almost broke my eardrums. He dropped down to the ground and smiled through the pain. Noisy.

"Hey, Jimin. What are you doing here?" Jungkook asked as he sat down on the couch. I sat beside him while Jimin crawled towards us.

"I came here because Taehyung was feeling lonely without you," he said and winked at me. Why is everyone winking at me today? "Plus, he was afraid that you went with her to get married."

"WHAT?" I yelled at him. I grabbed his collar and shook him violently, "When in the heck did I say that?"

"In your mind," he smirked at me and I was about to punch him when Jungkook interrupted.

"Is it true?" he asked and I looked at him, "You were afraid I was going to marry her?"

"N-No!" I left Jimin's shirt and shook my head, "I wasn't afraid or anything...hehe."

"I see," he muttered and leaned back on the couch, "Well then, I have got some good news."

"What is it?" me and Jimin said in unison and he smiled.

"Leishi said that she won't interfere anymore."

"WHAT?!" 

"Yes," he nodded and looked at me, "That means, I am available."

Available? What does that—OMG! I looked away and hid the blush which was creeping into my cheeks. Available...he is available, but I am not. I already have a boyfriend and he is not real. What am I saying?

"When I say available," he grabbed my hand and pulled me towards him, "it means, I am available for you." When I heard him say that, the pink blush turned red and I looked away. Unbelievable!

"Okay then, let's go and party!" Jimin yelled and grabbed both, mine and Jungkook's hands and kept them on top of one another, "Let's celebrate the arrival of the new couple."

"Co-Co-Couple?!" I yelled in surprise and he nodded, "But we are not—"

"For us Taekookers, you are," Jimin said and took out his phone, "I need to tell others about it."

"Wait, one sec—"

"And done!" he tapped on his screen and I face-palmed myself. Couple? Me and him? One who is going to get married and will become straight and the other who is dating a non-existing person. Hold on, Jungkook is getting married to her then, how...

"Jungkook," I turned towards him and he nodded at me to continue, "you said that she won't interfere with us, but aren't you engaged with her?"

It suddenly turned silent. Too silent. The noisy Jimin who was screaming 'Hallelujah' was now waiting for the answer from Jungkook. He looked at both of us and sighed.

"That is a secret."

"HUH!?" Jimin and I stared at him with our mouths and eyes wide open. Secret? The heck?!

"What the heck do you mean by that, asshole?" Jimin asked and pointed at him, "What's the point of her not interfering when you are going to get married to her?"

"About the engagement and the marriage," Jungkook said and ran a hand through his hair, "I still have to see about it."

"B-B-But—" I was stopped when he placed a finger on my lips and smiled, "All you need to know is that, I am all yours now."

I blushed again when he said that and the last five words kept echoing in my head. Did he mean that? Did he actually—

"Leave him."

I suddenly froze when I heard that voice in my head. I forgot. I wasn't allowed to meet him at all. I am not allowed to be with him. I internally laughed at myself for forgetting the worst thing ever.

"Taehyung, what are you thinking about?" Jungkook asked me and I turned around to see him staring at me with those doe eyes. Can I be with him? It's not like that person stalks me all the time and sees what I am doing. Maybe I can take this chance and be with him. Maybe I can forget the past for a bit and I can stay by his side.

I wish I could, but I can't.

I looked away and stared at the floor. When can I be with him without worrying about any threats or getting jealous for no reason? When can I have that freedom to love him without any fights and rules? When can I—

"HEY, YOU TWO!" Jimin yelled and looked up at him who was jumping around with joy. Did he win a lottery ticket? "GUESS WHAT?! We are going for trekking!"

"Trekking?" Jungkook and I said and he nodded.

"Yep! Next week we are all free, so we decided to go for a trek," he said and pointed at both of us, "So pack your bags and let's go."

"I can't come," Jungkook said and he shook his head, "Right after next week, I have some important meetings to attend. I still have to prepare for them."

"But you have to come," Jimin said and pointed at his phone, "Ara wants everyone to come."

"Ara?" Jungkook asked and he nodded, "Did she plan all of this?"

"Yep!" Jimin nodded and said, "She wants to meet all of us and play with us before she heads back to Busan for school."

"I see, but I really can't come," he sighed and looked at his calendar, "Maybe I can stay there for like a day and then come back."

"You suck!" Jimin turned to me and asked, "Are you coming?"

"Well, since this will be the last time I will see Ara this year, maybe I should go and spend some time with her," I said and Jimin squealed with joy.

"OKAY!" he yelled and began to furiously tap on his phone, " I am going to tell the rest that Jungkook can't come and—"

"Wait a second," Jungkook suddenly said and looked at his calendar again, "Maybe I can come, but then I would have to bring my laptop there too."

"Okay, fine," Jimin said and went back to typing. But suddenly he looked at Jungkook with evil eyes and smirked at him, "You are coming because Taehyung is coming, right?"

"Uhmm...kind of?" he shrugged and Jimin just shook his head.

"I will be going now," Jimin grabbed his jacket from my desk and made his way to the door, "Don't forget to do shopping."

After he left, I got up, but was suddenly pulled down by Jungkook. I stared at him as he leaned in closer and closer to me.

"What are you doing?" I asked him and suddenly gasped when I felt a cold hand go under my shirt and made contact with my bare back.

"Can't wait for next week," he whispered into my ear and pushed me down on the sofa. I couldn't push him away and my entire body just forgot how to function, "I will make you mine."

"Jun—" Before I could complete the door banged open and we turned to the side to see Jimin standing there with an astonished face.

"Hehe...sorry for interrupting. I came here to get my keys," he nervously chuckled and grabbed the keys from my desk before dashing out of the door and carefully locking it. 

"Anyways," Jungkook said and looked into my eyes, "I can't wait for next week."

"What happened to you?" I asked and placed the back of my hand on his forehead, "You don't seem to have any fever, so why the heck are you acting like this?"

"Like what?"

"Like all...touchy-touchy and lovey-dovey," I said and he giggled.

"Cute," he whispered and that made me blush, "I was always lovey-dovey. Touchy-touchy is just another upgrade for you."

"You are weird," I mumbled and he smiled, but then the smile soon faded. He sighed and buried his face in the crook of my neck.

"Tae," he mumbled against my neck. His soft lips lightly touched my neck and it made my entire body shiver, "Tae, why did you actually reject me that day?"

Reject him? That day? Did he find out what had actually happened? But then, how will he even know about it? Should I tell him?

"It was because I was forced to, Jungkook and—" I stopped when I heard him softly snore against my neck. Phew! He is asleep. I don't need to tell him anyways and I hope he won't ask me again. Now, how to get up?

***

Taehyung might have thought that Jungkook was asleep, but we all know that our sly Jungkook sometimes fakes his sleep. Well, you guessed it right! He heard Taehyung loud and clear. It was confirmed to him now that something else happened that day and he was going to find out what really happened and who was the person who broke them apart.

._._._._._._._._._._._.

Leishi is pregnant!!!!?!?? That's a big thing....hehe. Jungkook is available for Tae!!! Yipeee!!! And....sleepy Jungkook is going on a quest to find out the person who broke them apart. Plus, I love Ara!!!

Don't forget to vote and comment. If you guys find any mistakes, feel free to correct them!!! Have a nice day and love you alll!!!

o(≧∀≦)o

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

283K 8.6K 10
jeongguk doesn't like it when taehyung gets too close with other people. he hasn't confessed yet, either. Β© -abratasas 2017 HIGHEST RANKINGS: #109 i...
93.4K 3.4K 30
𝑰𝒇 π‘ͺπ’π’“π’Šπ’π’π’‚π’π’–π’” π’˜π’π’–π’π’… 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒐 π’…π’†π’”π’•π’“π’π’š π‘ͺπ’‚π’‘π’Šπ’•π’π’, π’Šπ’‡ 𝒉𝒆'𝒅 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒆𝒂𝒓 π’…π’π’˜π’ 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’…π’Šπ’”π’•π’“π’Šπ’„οΏ½...
137K 7.8K 19
γ€Š"Say hello to all my little nightmares They're right here I know them well"》 in which jungkook has sleep paralysis everytime he wakes up before a ce...
176K 523 64
𝙄'π™ˆ 𝙃𝙀𝙍𝙀 π™π™Š π™π™€π˜Ύπ™Šπ™ˆπ™ˆπ™€π™‰π˜Ώ π™π˜Όπ™€π™†π™Šπ™Šπ™† π˜Ύπ™Šπ™ˆπ™‹π™‡π™€π™π™€π˜Ώ π˜½π™Šπ™Šπ™†π™Ž. All of my recommended books have β€’ Happy ending β€’ Mature cont...