omasai oneshots

By LowkeyClueless

A bunch of scenarios that I come up at 3 am... This is omasai bc I said so... Plus even though I published mo... More

Rules Of The Book
1.๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿฆนโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ˜จ
2.๐Ÿ’™๐ŸŽถ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ”‡
3.๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿคด๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ‘ ๐ŸŒŸ
4.๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œ๐ŸŒˆโœจ๐Ÿ‘‘
5. ๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿค ๐ŸŽญ๐Ÿƒ
6.๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿงœ๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ˜
7. ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ’œ๐ŸŽผ๐Ÿ•บ
8.๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ’œโœ๏ธ
9.๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ˜
10.๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿงœ๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿคด๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ™
11.๐Ÿ’ฃ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ“ฃ
12.๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคก
13,5.โœจ๐Ÿฆธโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿฆš๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿž๐Ÿฑ
14.๐Ÿฆธโ€โ™‚๏ธโœจ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿฒ
15.๐Ÿฆธโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿซ
16.๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿง›โ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿฆ‡
17. ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ”ช๐Ÿšž๐ŸŽญ
18.๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿค ๐Ÿƒ๐ŸŽญPt.2
19. ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿฆธโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿฆนโ€โ™‚๏ธ
19,5. ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿฆธโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿฆนโ€โ™‚๏ธ
20. ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ‘ผ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ’œโ˜ ๏ธ๐Ÿ”„
21. ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿฆนโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ˜จ
22.๐ŸŒจ๏ธ๐ŸŒซ๏ธ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿฏโ„๏ธ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿฅถ
23. ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿคด๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿงšโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿฅ€๐Ÿ˜ด ๐Ÿงต๐Ÿ“
24. ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿค๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ’ป๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ’ผ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿค•๐Ÿ’‰๐Ÿ
25. ๐Ÿฅ”๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ•ท๏ธ๐ŸŒŒ๐Ÿ‘ฝ๐Ÿ‘พโ˜ ๏ธ๐Ÿš€๐Ÿ›ธ
26. ๐Ÿ‰โš”๏ธ๐Ÿน๐Ÿ›ก๏ธ
27. ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ˜ˆโœจ๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿคง๐Ÿ˜“
28. ๐Ÿ’”
29.๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿซ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿง’?๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿคนโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ‰
30.๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿค๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ’ป๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ’ผ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿค•๐Ÿ’‰๐Ÿ Pt2.
31.๐Ÿฆด๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ”ช๐ŸŽญ
32.๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿฆนโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ˜จPt.2
33. ๐ŸŽฎโœจ๐Ÿ‘พ๐Ÿงคโšซ
34. ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ—ก๏ธ๐Ÿ’œโœจ๐Ÿงšโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐ŸŽญ
35.๐Ÿดโ€โ˜ ๏ธ๐Ÿ’™โš”๏ธ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿงœ๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
36.๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿฆนโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿงœ๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿคด
37.๐Ÿฆนโ€โ™‚๏ธโœจ๐ŸŽญ
38.โšกโœจ๐Ÿ“š๐Ÿซ
39.๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ˜จ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ๐Ÿ”ผโœจ
40.๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿค ๐Ÿƒ๐ŸŽญPt.3
41.๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ‘จโ€โš•๏ธ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ”ฌ ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ•ท๏ธ๐Ÿ•ธ๏ธ
42.๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ˜Pt.2
43.๐Ÿ’™๐ŸŽญ๐Ÿƒ๐ŸŽฒ๐Ÿ’œโœจ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
44.๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ—ก๏ธ๐Ÿ’œโœจ๐Ÿงšโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐ŸŽญPt.2
45.๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ•ต๏ธโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿฆธโ€โ™‚๏ธ
Minisodes
46.โœจ๐Ÿฆธโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿฆš๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿฒ
47. ๐Ÿ”ƒ๐Ÿ”„โœจ๐Ÿ—บ๏ธ
48.๐Ÿค›๐Ÿ‘ป
49.โœจ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿญ๐ŸŽธ ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿง’?
50.๐Ÿ’™โ„๏ธ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ”ฅ
51.โœจ๐Ÿงžโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ’™โœจ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ‘‘
52.๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ’œโ˜ ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ปโœจ
53.โœจ๐Ÿงžโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ’™โœจ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ‘‘Pt.2
54.๐Ÿฌโœจ๐Ÿ‘ป
55.๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿฆนโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿงœ๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿคด Pt.2
56.๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œ๐ŸŒˆโœจ๐Ÿ‘‘Pt2
57.๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ‘พ๐Ÿ’‰๐Ÿงซ๐Ÿงฌ
58.โœจ๐Ÿฆธโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿฆš๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿฒ Pt.2
59.๐Ÿ‘พ๐Ÿซ ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿˆ
60.๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฃ๐Ÿ”ช๐ŸŽญ
61.๐Ÿˆ
62.๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ’œโ˜ ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ปโœจ
63.๐Ÿ”ƒ๐Ÿ”„โœจ๐Ÿ—บ๏ธ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ™ƒโœจ
64.๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ’›๐ŸŒ
65.๐Ÿ’’๐Ÿ’โœจ๐Ÿฅ‚๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ’œโœจ๐Ÿ‘‘โœจ
66.๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆโ™Ÿ๏ธ
67.๐Ÿ‘พโ›ฐ๏ธ๐ŸŒ™๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ—ก๏ธ ๐Ÿ’œโœจ
68.๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿฆนโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ˜จ๐Ÿง’โฌ…๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ง
69.๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ˜Pt.3

13.โœจ๐Ÿฆธโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿฆš๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿž๐Ÿฑ

821 21 28
By LowkeyClueless

If you really know what is the meaning of these special animals... Then 1. There is a historical thing that connects them and I need to do research... Or 2. You actually know where this is going because is an entire Fandom based on them

So?

Guess?

It's:

Saioma miraculous au!

Hell yeah! I wanted so bad to do one since I saw the New York special! I was like... I have 2 scenarios like... Weeery different ones... So this will be a two part story! One part will be the first scenario... And the other will be the second scenario!

Yeah... Not good at explaining... I still need help with the emoji board...

Anyway! This is the first scenario... More like a crossover: After the Miracle Queen episode(I cried so much at the end) and also the New York special (Give me a break from making theories, please) The class of mis Bustiere (did I say it correctly?) are informed that their school will have to host the Ultimates classes from Hope's Peak, the school parthenr of their school. To make things worse, since the school didn't have enough funds to put the newcomers in a dorm or hotel and because the time they will stay there is uncertain, they made a little activity. Every French student will host a Japanese student at their home in order to exchange more about their culture and to know each other better. It was all part of the French-Japan exchange project. Since the killing games were all made in the neo world program, the students are easily triggered by things that reminded them of the said game. But Hawkmoth has plans too! Plans that involve our favorite purple gremlin antagonist.

I though about it, because, I became used to the number of 30-32 students per classroom... So when I saw that in other countries there were like 15-17... I was surprised and though: wait there are this numbers just to combine classes in between them? (and Yes, my class had 30 students including me... And I know all of their names)

So... This is the first scenario. I cannot write the name of the school since it's so hard for me... But I promise I Google it!

French is not my first language either. I only know my native language, English and a bit of German... But I suck so bad at the latter... I can't talk or understand the talking... But I can write and understand the texts... I am weird...

Anyway! On with the story! (and yes there will be Adrinette moments because I said so!)

Title:???? (I don't know... Give me ideas, please...)

Shuichi pov:

After the events of the thing. I was so traumatized. At least everyone was alive and kicking. No TV show, no killing game, No fiction... Nothing... Just plain ultimate school life.

I am still traumatic about our homeroom teacher, Monotaro, but since the bear did help us a lot and it was the most bearing one... I let it slide. The fact that he is still a bear doesn't help!

"Shuichi! Hey! Earth to Shuichi! We are here!" I was shook from my thoughts by Kaito.

Oh... Yeah. Since Hope's Peak has an exchange project we all participate in, we were sent to the school's parthenr, another school in France.

I knew French. It was a thing that made me curious when I heard it for the first time in a kid's show. Since I was a kid then, I became more interested in it. I soon learned the language. So to summarize I know 3 languages: French, Japanese and English.

I got my bags from the checkout points in the airport. "Now, bastards, go to your classmates and after that, follow me!" Monokuma, our headmaster yelled at us. Yeah.. The monocrome bear was our headmaster.

I got to my classmates, seeing that all of us were there, except a certain someone. "Where is that purple abortion?!" Miu said annoyed. I let out a sigh. Everyone knew that when Kokichi wasn't with one of us... It means only no good.

"Shumaiiiiiiiiiiii!" I felt someone jumping on my back. I let out a sigh, patting the head of the liar.

Out of the killing game, Oma was the most changed one. His purple hair was having white tips now that expand a lot faster than it should. He dresses in his usual chlotes, but sometimes he is wearing oversized clothes. He still has the same personality, although he is claustrophobic now and more distant to the others. He doesn't speak so much and just mumbles to himself. He also became more clingy towards me. I mean... I am his boyfriend after all. He confessed to me in Tha game through a dying apology letter, directed only to me.

"Kokichi... Get off me... Please... People are staring." I said to him. He got off me and nuzzled his head in my arm. His suitcase was a checked model on one half and on the other was a purple background with different stickers. He dragged it after him, having a white, postman purse with a big purple pocket and different charms on the zippers around his neck.

We were all in order, ready to go to our new temporary school. I hope they don't have a killing game in there too.

Marinette pov:

I was late. AGAIN! A emergency in the city occurred and Ladybug needed to save everyone.

"Marinette! You should be more careful at the time..." Tikki said. Sometimes she is a life saver and also she wants only the good for me. She is truly a great friend. "I know, I know... But all the stress after the America fiasco and Master Fu's Retreat... It's very hard." I mumbled.

Surprisingly, I made it just before the bell. I sat next to Alya as she smiled at me. "Girl! You will never belive the news I got!" I looked at her with a raised brow. "Today is the big day! The Japanese students are coming today!" she smiled. "I can't wait to meet my partner!"

I smiled too. Yes today we will meet our partners. Since only their names were known, we got names from a hat. We then made the list. I only remember this four:
Alya - Kirumi Tojo
Nino - Gonta Gokuhara
Adrien - Shuichi Saihara
Me - Kokichi Oma.

Today we will meet them. I am excited too. I will have a roommate. I wonder if she is tall, or nice. Maybe we could become great friends.

"When will this Chinese students come? They know that they can't leave someone waiting?!" Chloe spat. "Chloe, they are Japanese. And Miss Bustiere said that she personally will get them along with Principal Damocles and the other teachers." Adrien tried to reason.

Just then, we heard some kind of high pitch voice. "Hello, students!" and on the door, a plush bear walked in. After him, miss Bustiere entered. "Hello students..." "Hello miss Bustiere..." "This is Monokuma, the principal of Hope's Peak Academy, teacher of the students you will host. Please speak English with them..." so... The monocrome bear is their principal? We were all confused.

"Now! Without further delay! Let's introduce the students of the 53th class!" the bear said in a cheerful tone. The door again opened, 16 teens entering. Well... One of them was extremely big... And one of them was a robot.

"eww... They look so weird! Just like Mylene's hair!" Chloe said, making one of the students hide their face with their cap and Mylene to be offended. I saw one of the shorter students go to the blushing one and whispering him something and then stealing his cap.

"Now, now... Let the hosting begin... Please... I will say the names of my students... The ones that will host them will rise their hand. No cheating!" Monokuma cheered. He then said something in Japanese, that made the students shiver a little.

The bear got on the teacher's desk, holding a paper. "Ultimate Etmologist, Gonta Gokuhara" Nino raised his hand. The big guy smiled and got to him. "Gonta is very happy to meet you! Gonta hopes we become friends!" Nino was trembling at the big guy, as the other smiled gently. Poor Nino. Miss Bustiere said that the two were free. Monokuma started to shout other names. Some of the students already leaved with their partner.

"Ultimate Maid, Kirumi Tojo!" Alya raised her hand. A maid dressed girl came up to her. "Pleased to meet you. Please... If you have any request, feel free to call me... I shall fulfil every task at hand." she was very polite. "Hello... I'm Alya... Just... Don't be so polite... Please." "Wery well... You prefer if I use a 'street languge' in your presence?" "Umm... Anything that is comfortable with you..." "I shall note that in my mind." Wow... What is with her? She is like Chloe's butler.

Alya looked worried at me. I smiled reassuringly at her. Yes... These students are weird, but I'm sure that is just their personality at first glance. I'm sure they are nice people.

More names were shout and more of the students leaved. Now it was me, Adrien and two boys. Oh no... I will have a boy?!

"Oh? We have only two left? Meh... At leat they were the best in the trials." Monokuma mumbled. Trials? Maybe it's a term for exams.

"we have The ultimate Detective, Shuichi Saihara!" the blue haired one looked in the other way, blushing. This was Adrien's partner. Adrien raised his perfect hand. Shuichi was silent, going to him shyly.

"And the last one, the ultimate Supreme leader, Kokichi Oma!" the purple male came to me, smiling. "woow! A blue hair! Just like Shumai!" He said happy. Shuichi rolled his eyes and gave me a look of compassion and worry. Why?

"I am Marinette. Nice to meet you." I said. He smiled more. "Pleasure is mine... But I must advise you... Do not get on my wrong part... Otherwise my 10000 members of my secret evil organisation will have to punish you." Shuichi rolled again his eyes. Adrien looked at the 2 with a raised brow. He was as culesses as me.

"Sorry for him... He likes to lie.... A lot..." "But I learned my lesson! Now I lie only 7/24" Shuichi let out a huff and mumbled something in Japanese. Adrien came to me, smiling.

"I am sure this will be a cool experience! I've never had a roommate. Isn't it wonderful! New culture and new friends!" I nodded and smiled.

No one pov:

"Kokichi... You need to behave... Please. No mean comments and no pranks." Shuichi warned the shorter one. Kokichi nodded like a little kid and hugged the detective. Shuichi smiled gently and kissed Oma's forehead. "Will I see you soon, Shuichi?" "Yes... I promise you. I think we can convince the others to let us visit each other. Now... Go to your host... I will call you when I will arrive at my host's home." "Okay... But if you don't... I will spam you."

Shuichi ruffled the other's hair and leaved with Adrien. In front of the school was a black limo. In front of it, Nathalie was waiting. Shuichi was surprised. "oh... I forgot to mention... Dad doesn't really let me walk on my own home." "I assume your dad is the famous designer, Agreste. You are his only son. It is a rumor that his wife is gone, rumor that was confirmed by himself at the Paris conference of designers 5 years ago." The blonde looked surprised at the other.

Shuichi blushed and wanted to hide his face with his cap until he realized he didn't have it. Kokichi stole it. "Detective instincts... I once had a case that involved a piece of clothing signed by Gabriel Agreste." "You are a detective?" "My uncle is one... I am only part time."

The two entered the limo, after they saluted Nathalie. On the ride, Adrien had a question. "Umm... Why your principal said something like ultimate and something?" Shuichi tensed a little. "Hope's Peak accepts a person only by scouting. They scout far and wide for the kids that are the best in the world at something specific. I am the ultimate Detective... Basically... It's my talent." "Sounds interesting..."

Shuichi was silent, looking at the glass. It was an awkward one to be exact. "so... Your principal..." "A total monster." Adrien widened his eyes. "W-why? I mean he looks nice..." "Looks is just a facade..."

Kokichi was skipping after Marinette. He was pleased that the house he was going to be hosted in is just nearby the school. Once he entered the bakery, he was invaded by the sweet aroma of pastries and other delicious foods.

Kokichi hummed in pleasure at the smell. He saw a big man and a woman that was just as tall as Oma. The two looked friendly.

Marinette talked with her parents in French, Kokichi understanding bits of it because of the hand gestures and mimicking of the face. It was only a hello exchange and some things like: this is my partner. "Oh! He must be Kokichi. What a beautiful boy."

Kokichi blushed a bit. "Thanks... I am Kokichi Oma, ultimate supreme leader... Pleased to meet you, miss and Mister Dupan-Cheng." he was polite... After all, Shuichi told him to behave.

"Oh please... Do not be so polite with us, kid. After all you will be part of the family for the time you stay here." Tom ruffled the boy's hair. Kokichi felt warm and fuzzy inside. He liked this family. They were so nice to him. And they own a bakery.

Marinette motioned for the boy to follow her. Kokichi dragged his luggage after the girl to the home he will be staying. It was a simple apartment.

"My room is upstairs... Come" The girl said, going upstairs, the boy following without a problem.

"Woa... You have a big room!" Kokichi said with his mouth open a little. Marinette giggled slightly. He was like a little kid.

"I do have this little bed, but I use it as a couch most of the times... My bed is up there... Upstairs is the roof balcony. The bathroom of my room is in there." Kokichi nodded and plopped on his bed, immediately falling asleep after he secretly got out his contact lense. He had jetlag and he was sleepy since he arrived.

Tikki got out of the purse. "He is nice. But his others classmates seem to not like him." "Tikki... Maybe everyone was sleepy and did what they wanted."

The kwami nodded. Tikki was still unconvinced, but let it slide. The kwami nuzzled it's head in Marinette's cheek. "You promised Alya that you will meet her after you got Kokichi here... No?"

"Oh Shoot! I forgot! What time is it?" The girl started to run and prepare. She accidentally slipped, falling over Kokichi's suitcase, making a big sound.

The boy shoot his head upwards, scared. "What happened? Who is dead?!" he said instinctively. He looked at the girl on the floor. He got up and helped her up.

Marinette looked at the two toned eyes. "You have two different eyes?" "Yeah... Heterocromia is really a bish." he mumbled. "They look cool." Kokichi blushed again. "Only Shumai knows... Don't say to anyone about it." "Your secret is safe with me." the boy only nodded and opened his suitcase, getting out his phone And essentials.

"You were going out?" the boy asked. "Yeah... I was planning on meeting with my friend Alya... Do you want to tag along? You can still sleep if you want..." "Nah! I want to see the outside!" Kokichi had a child like tone.

This is how was the first day in the exchange project. They got to school, where The ultimates needed to take hours with their partners. Sometimes were even akuma attacks. Surprisingly, the ultimates were calm. Monokuma was a bigger deal than the akumas.

Kokichi loved to help in the bakery. He learned a lot from Tom about baking. As for Shuichi, he needed to be exact on point while he was in the Agreste territory. He and Adrien made a good friendship, mostly based on talking and playing games.

"You know... If you love him... You should confess..." Kokichi was in Marinette's room, talking with the girl, after she had an awkward conversation with Adrien, while he and his beloved were kissing behind a tree.

"It's hard... I try to give him signs that I fell in love with him..." "Let me guess... He is dense as fuck?" "What? I-I don't think." the boy let out a huff, getting up from his laying position.

"Look... I know how you feel. I got trough that. Trust me. He is dense. I even got to do some things not so pleasant just to make Shumai acknowledge me. In the end... I needed to confess to him. This is what you need to do... Grab courage and go to him and tell him!" "But it's hard..." "Not as hard as a class trial... So just believe me... He is looking at you with admiration... Like how the space idiot was looking at miss assassin. She was like you... Strong minded and powerful, but couldn't say her feelings to Kaito..."

"You do give some advice..." "I am in a relationship after all. Buuuut... If you two end up married... I want to see it." "Sure!" "So... You will do it today? I mean... You should have some big courage and now is the moment!" "nope! I still need courage..." "mhm... But on this time... It should be a sports festival... And since in France apparently you don't hold these... We though we should make a little party as a class. Kaede came up with the idea." "A sport festival?" "Yeah! A school festival where classes compete with one another and completely slaughter the enemies! I am winner 6 years in a row at the knight battle!"

Marinette didn't ask more. She knew Kim and Alix would be more interested in it.

Hawkmoth was in his room, as the big glass window opened. The butterflys were flying though the room, their white wings flapping furiously to keep the insects in the air.

The villan was holding in his hand the peacock miraculos. It was fixed. He could use it himself without problems, but he could also find a little help. Nathalie was still weak and just moved from room to room rarely. Until she recovers, Hawkmoth needed to get someone else for the miraculous.

He felt a negative energy emitting from someone new and maybe an akumatization will be perfect for the inventor who was sick of Chloe's BS.

"Such a great mind... Forced to work like a servant instead of using that brain for their own proposes... Oh what a tragedy!" the villan, got a butterfly in his hand, covering it as he used his Power.

"Fly away my evil akuma... And evilise the genius girl..." he said as he released the akuma who flew through the window, out in the world for it's target.

Miu was in her room that Chloe's father gave to her. Chloe locked her in there, just to teach her a lesson that fearing of toilet paper is a dumb trauma. The blonde girl was mad. She wanted to escape and teach the other blonde a lesson or two.

Miu didn't saw the akuma that sneaked in the room, entering her goggles. The girl got her head up.

"Technochanger.... I am Hawkmoth... You wish to teach the ones who didn't see your genius a lesson. And you should. I give you the power to show your inventions's full potential. And in exchange... I need you to do only two tasks."

"I accept..." the girl got up, transforming into a villan. She had a mechanical sailor suit, yellow skin with her goggles on her eyes, her haid being made out of mechanical tentacles with claws at the ends.

Hawkmoth smiled to himself. He knew exactly why he chosed the two tasks. He knew who would get to help him with the peacock miraculous. He heard and saw the said person in action. It was capable of bringing the best of the best out of the others. It was more powerful than Chloe and Lila. A total puppeteer.

"First... Bring me Kokichi Oma. Bring him to the Eiffel tower's top room. After that... You will get more power. Then... You can bring me the miraculous of Ladybug and Chat Noir." The girl smiled to herself. "Fine... I will bring the purple abortion. And after that the little accessories." and with that, the Technochanger jolted out of the building, her mechanical hair tentacles expanding at illogical lengths to make her run trough the city.

First, she needed some control. She stabbed with her tentacles some cars, transforming them in exisals like robots. She quickly formed a army with them, making the Paris people run and scream in fear as the machines attacked anyone who would get in the way of the villaness.

Kokichi was in the park, at a little gathering with Shuichi, Kaito, Gonta, Kirumi and Maki. Shuichi was holding the boy, kissing his forehead. "He behaved well... No?" the detective asked Marinette.

The girl smiled. "He is an angel... Actually..." she got out a little box, opening it, revealing some little sweets poorly shaped. "Kokichi tried to make these. My father teached him. He said he is a fast learner, even if the shape isn't perfect. The taste is actually great. He made them for all of you."

The boy blushed, hiding his face in the chest of his boyfriend. Shuichi smiled, caressing his head as the rest got each a candy from there.

"Kokichi... Say the truth... Are they poisoned?" Kaito said unsure. Kokichi flashed one of his creepy smiles. "Maybe..." "He is lieing... Moving on..." Shuichi said monotone, as he picked a cookie and ate it. "Mmm... This... Is actually good." He mused, making Kokichi smile like a little kid. Everyone started to eat. It was good. It wasn't the best, but they were tasty.

Shuichi patted Oma's head. Everyone seemed to get along at the little get out. Kokichi insisted that Marinette and Adrien MUST talk more in between them so that he could stay more with his beloved. Alya did talk with Kokichi about a possible Adrinette alliance and plans.

Everything was perfect, until the sounds of sirens and booms were heard. Everyone looked in the direction of the powerfull sounds.

Shuichi holded Kokichi more firmly, trying to protect the boy. "Everyone... Scramble! Gonta! Get Marinette and Adrien... Nino and Alya go with Kaito, Maki... See what is this all about. Kirumi, get Ivan and Nathaniel go together and hide. All of us meet at the school. I will get Kokichi." Shuichi got up like the rest. "Scramble!" all of them started to run.

Gonta was carrying Adrien and Marinette. "Gonta will make sure he protects friends! Gentlemen protect friends!"

Just then, an machine popped in front of them. Gonta stopped from running, looking at the girl that sat on top of the machine.

"Bug boy... Be a good person and tell me... Where is that purple abortion? Hawkmoth needs him to probably bang him or something." "M-miu? Gonta can not tell Miu..." "But I'm not Miu... I am Technochanger... And you shall tell me..." "Gonta is confused... Miu is not Miu?" "You are annoying... You know... I should get back on you for the toilet paper..."

Just then, the robot was ready to attack. Gonta let go of Marinette and Adrien, the two scrambling in opposite directions. The boy started to oppose the robot, breaking it apart. Miu got out of the fight. "You know... I will get on you after I find that purple abortion... Until then... Robots... Crush him!"

Marinette hid in a little corner. "Tikki... We need to save Gonta." "the new villaness is looking for someone purple... We should protect that person too." the kwami said. "Tikki... Spots On!"

Adrien got out Plagg from his jacket. "that is one girl with issues... What did the toilet paper do to her?!" "No time to question the paper, Plagg, Claws out!"

Gonta was still crushing the robots, but they were too many. Just then, a Yo-yo flew, wrapping some of them as Gonta crushed them. Ladybug came in front of the boy, as Chat Noir was destroying one robot from attacking him.

"Wow... This is some angry tin can..." "Gonta does not understand... Giant tin cans do not exist..." "Take it easy big guy... Just hide from the robots... We will stop the vilan." "About that... Chat... The vilan is looking for someone..."

The cat boy looked at her with a brow raised. "You say that it's looking for someone? But in Paris are tons of people... How do we know which one is the wanted one?" "Gonta can help!"

The 2 superheroes looked at the big male. "Miu said that Gonta needs to tell Miu where Kokichi is... Gonta didn't do that, because Shuichi has Kokichi... And he sait to Gonta not to say anything about the others... Gentlemen respect the wishes of friends... And Gonta is gentlemen!" "Yeah... You are a true gentleman..."

The two heroes jumped on the buildings, starting to look for the said person. "So we need to find this Kokichi guy... No?" "We need to see where he is... If the Technochanger founds him first, we are in deep trouble." Ladybug said as she leaped from one building to another.

A robot was walking near an empty alleyway. The machine looked through it, seeing a thrash can. It forced open the lid, looking inside it. There was only trash. The machine leaved the alleyway.

Shuichi let out a sigh of relief. He got out of the hidden sewer hole beneath the trash can, Kokichi after him. "What they want with me?!" The shorter whispered. Shuichi hugged him again. "Miu is the person behind all this... This villan, Hawkmoth posesed her. We need to hide..."

"But... That flitry cum dumpster is at fault... Probably wants to kill me aga-" "Found you!"

The 2 looked in horror at Technochanger who got near them. Just then, a Yo-yo cut through them. Ladybug and Chat Noir landed gracefully in between the two. "Let them in peace..." "Nuhuh... I don't have business with Poohichi... Hawkmoth said to bring him only the purple abortion... So, fuck off!" "Don't think we can do that." Chat said, starting to battle her.

Kokichi got out of Shuichi's embrace. "Shumai... I need you to lie with me. Please..." The detective was took aback by the request. "I need to take over Miu. If I can manipulate her... Then we could use it against the one who possesed her... Just... Follow the plan..."

Shuichi let out a sigh. He knew well that Oma wouldn't listen to him. The purple boy rummaged his pockets before pulling out a little device. It was the last remaining electro bomb.

"Hey, Miu! Look here!" The villan wanted to yell about the name, but immediately stopped when she saw the pink bomb in Kokichi's hand. "Now... Be a good girl... And sit down... Otherwise... I will drop it and your machines will be deactivated for hours, enough time to let the superheros to defeat you." the boy had it's creepy smile again, meaning only bad for it's target.

Ladybug and Chat Noir wanted to interfere, but the detective cut through. "Let him do it... He knows what he is doing."

"You know... Always your inventions were always cool and crazy and all that... But it's a lie... Sadly... Now you resume only to small things... How tragic..." "S-shut up! I have more power than you anyway." "Are you sure? I can always drop the electro bomb and have you powerless... Admit, Miu... I have the upper hand in this argument." Miu started to look more worried.

"I just need to bring you to the butterfly fucker... Just cooperate..." "Oh? Now it's interesting... Do say more... Why do you think he wants me of all the people? Why he resumed to give you this task of all the possible things? Maybe... He wants me because he knows that I am more capable than you... Or he is just tired of your whining bitch attitude. There are a limited number of possibilities... And none of the scenarios include you still having the power..."

Technochanger was silent. "You know what... You are finally right once..." "Hey! I am right more than once... That's why I lie..."

Shuichi let out a sigh of relief, as the heroes got the goggles off Miu, returning everything to normal. Shuichi and Kokichi got to the kneeling girl. "w-wha? What are you 2 doing here? Fucking?" "Aaaaand she's back" Shuichi helped Miu get up. "I still need to talk to Oma about something... Miu... The school is in that direction... Keebo and the other are waiting for you..." the girl left, leaving the 4 alone.

"You are one, manipulative guy..." Chat said, ruffling the purple hair. "Words are the most powerful bullets... After all... I am a supreme leader." "You two should be careful... We still don't know what Hawkmoth wants with Kokichi... You should be cautious when another akuma attack occurs." "I will take care of him if that happens... Thanks for bringing back Miu..." "It's our job after all..."

Shuichi got his boyfriend and leaved to catch up with Miu. Kokichi was in tough. What did Hawkmoth want from him? He is a normal boy. Yeah he was poisoned and killed by an industrial press, but that was in the past. He needs to lie more if he wants to calm down everyone. This was only a glimpse of Hawkmoth power, and Kokichi fears for the safety of his beloved and his friends.

At night, Marinette was at her desk, writting her math homework. "No, you are wrong!" Oma popped up behind her, pointing at a wrong equation, scaring the girl in the process.

"Geez... You scared me, Kokichi..." she said. "sorry... It's just a little instinct... I got it after the class trials..." "You still didn't tell me about the class trials... What are they?"

The boy stiffned. "They are a thing we do... It's basically a non-stop debate... But somethimes, we have split options and the trials morph. It's almost like a court discussion." "It looks fun..." "It really isn't..." "I heard, that your principal wants to show how a class trial works..." "I don't think it's legal... Plus... How will he get the body? And the blackened.... And the trial grounds..."

Marinette was shook. "B-Body?!" "wait... You didn't saw a dead body? Like not at all?" "No... Why?" Kokichi looked down. He laid on the bed, Marinette sitting near him. "Just what happened in there?

"The killing game... The sick game we were forced to play..." "A killing game? But how are you all alive?" "It was all a simulation... But it felt so real... Monokuma and the Monokubs hosted it. We needed to kill in between us to escape. He even gave us motives to kill. The rules were simple: Kill one of your classmates and survive the class trial. If the said blackned survives, everyone else dies... If not, only the blackened will be executed..."

"This is horrible! Who could have invent this sick game?" "The ultimate dispair, Junko Enoshima... This game became like a tradition... Using the Neo world program, a virtual simulation and brainwashing... My class participated in the 53rd game... And now, we try To get over it. It made permanent scars and traumas for some of us... I, for one, have claustrophobia... And also some scars from the poisoned arrows..."

"Arrows? You've been executed?" "Hmm? No... I was killed... But it was actually suicide... I wanted to create the unsolvable crime... But Kaito, my accomplice... Ruined it... It could have stopped the mastermind..." "That is horrible... Why did you do that?" "To stop the game... None of my past attempts worked... So I did that as my last lie..."

Marinette only hugged the boy. "You got trough a lot..." "I already cried about it... What is done... Was done... Shuichi, Maki and Himiko were the only survivors... Shuichi mostly because he was a detective... He solved every single crime that happened. Even mine..." "Your boyfriend sure is something..." "I have his emo hat... So he can't be emo without it..."

Shuichi was watching a movie with his roommate. It was a mistery movie. "This is what happened: The killer did a framing. Only she couldn't have access to the room, unless she stole the keys from the mansion's master... She managed that by the accident with the lights... Then she got in the Room, killed the mistress and leaved no trace of evidence... She wanted to frame the mansion master so that she could escape with the murder. And that's how, this murder was orchestred by none other than the maid of the mansion!" the detective said. It wasn't even the half of the movie. Adrien looked at him surprised. "It's the 10th mistery movie you already solved before the middle part of it..." "S-sorry... It came naturally... A detective thing." "Yeah... You mumbled from the start of the movie about alibis and all that..."

Shuichi was embarrassed. "Hey... Can you teach me how to do this deductions? It is cool..." "well... First... You need to verify the evidence left at the crime scene... Then the suspects alibis. This will be like a verification... If the alibi doesn't match with the evidence... Then that person is the culprit... A crime needs to be done perfectly... The evidence needs to be put in the way that it could confuse the others and make them accuse the false culprit... Or they can frame someone..."  "this... Is so cool... Sounds like a lot of work tho..."

"If you want to catch a criminal... You must think like one... You must first think how would you pull it... Then verify that theory with the evidence... This is how you form an idea of the crime's order of events."

"this is hard..." "I didn't say it's easy... The best way to get to the answer is to use logical explanations... If you want, I can explain to you the basis of the three big crimes: murder, Kidnapping and stealing." Adrien nodded. If he learns to be a good detective, he could use that to help ladybug more in the missions. After all, he needs to deduce more fast where the akuma is or what will be the vilan's next crime.

But someone else heard the conversation. Nathalie wanted to put the two to bed because of the late hour. She heard all their were talking. After they finished, she got in, putting the two to sleep and rushed to Mr Agreste.

"What is it, Nathalie? I am figuring out a plan to catch that boy..." "The Detective... Spilled some Intel that could be useful..."

On Gabriel's face, a smile started to bloom. "Do say more, please..." the woman nodded.

The next day, Kokichi was again, clinging to his beloved at school. Shuichi really did not mind, since he was used to the clingy attitude Kokichi had after he got out of trouble.

Adrien was again, talking to Marinette. The two got a little closer because of the boyfriends who constantly were together.

"So? I heard from Shuichi and the others about the fact that Oma is a troublemaker..." "Troublemaker? I don't think so... He is so nice... He even cuddles to sleep with one of my old teddy bears." Adrien giggled a little.

"Hey! Shumai... Do you want to play something? We could do the knife game again~" "No... I don't have band aids... And we talked about it... No knife game..." "Shumai is so bad today..."  Shuichi rolled his eyes when Oma started to cry his crocodile tears. "Kokichi... Everyone is looking... We will play the knife game in private... Ok?" "Yey! Shumai wants to play!" the purple boy Imediatly stopped from crying like he had a button and kissed his lover's cheek.

"he is a good actor, no Marinette? He even convinced me to give him ice-cream yesterday..." Alya got to the two's conversation, Kirumi following behind.

"Oma is a great actor... But I would be very pleased if he stops to call me 'mom'" Kirumi added. "He is certainly something... I don't know how Sidekick can handle all of his lies and BS..." Kaito butted in, his partner, Kim following behind.

"Oh... Kim... How is your partner? You didn't say anything yesterday about you two..." Adrien added. Kim smiled and bumped his fist with Kaito's. "He is so cool... We are like long lost brothers... We train, we play games, we eat and all that..."

"You two seem rather pleased with the pairing if I say so myself..." Shuichi said to them. He heard all the conversations in between the group. Kokichi got to the bathroom to do some business and Shuichi just wanted to chat a bit.

"You know French, sidekick?!" "It's the second language I am fluent in, except English... I know only the basis so I may do mistakes sometimes..." Adrien wasn't surprised. He knew about it, but he preferred to talk in English with the detective to be both of them comfortable with it.

"Sidekick... You should join us on the night training... We are doing laps this week! I know you are good at them..." "No, Kaito... I do want to learn more... Monokuma said that we will have a class trial at the end of the week... He will give us the case file and all the evidence that was there as the alibis of the possible blackeneds... To evit any... You know what..."

"What did he say?" Kim asked. "he said no... But once we get back to japan, he will do doubles of everything..." Shuichi nodded hesitatenly.

Kokichi was in the bathroom, entering hesitatenly. It was a small space and he was extremely afraid, but he needed to make it. He couldn't hold longer and didn't want to make an accident on the floor. He wasn't a little kid.

After he made courage, he entered the small room, quickly made the business and got out of it like it was fire. He couldn't stay a lot of time in the small spaces before he makes a panic attack. So going to the bathroom became a big problem. Shuichi made exircies with him and reassured him enough to get in a small space for maximum 4 minutes in a medium space, like the bathroom stall.

Kokichi washed his hands and splashed his face with water, calming down. He was ready to leave the bathroom, when he saw something weird.

The sinks started to shake. Kokichi got a little further from them. He looked terrified as a green, gloopy, substance got out of the sinks, going on the floor. The boy started to run out of the bathroom. He cleared the dead road of dispair many times before. He needed to be fast and warn the others.

He got to the door of the class and tried to open it. It was jammed. Kokichi wanted to lock pick the door, but a slam made him jump in surprise. He looked at the little glass window at the top, where Kaito was sticking his head.

"Hey! Guys... Kokichi is out!" he said. Instantly Shuichi got there. "Kokichi... You need to run! It's coming for all of us..." "Who?" "The new villan... A slime monster... Trapped us all here..." Rantaro said calmly.

"Food..." A slurpy voice was heard behind the little leader. Kokichi turned scared to face the slime abomination.

"Kokichi! Get to the left." Shuichi said. Kokichi jumped to the said direction just as the door burst out, hitting the monster. Gonta force it open. A little too much.

Kaito ran with most of the students in one part as Gonta and got the rest on other part. Kokichi ran after them, but something made him stop. A slime ball hit his arm, pinning him to the ground. Kokichi let out a scream of surprise as he made contact with the ground.

Shuichi saw that and immediately turned on his heel, going straight to save the male, but he was hit with a slime ball, being stick to the wall by the leg.

He tried to stretch and reach Oma, but the villan didn't have it. The monster got in between them.

Ladybug and Chat Noir made their appearance, Trying to stop the monster too, but ended up in the same situation  as the detective, but with their hands stuck.

Kokichi yelped as the monster catched him and leaved with a stuck gremlin who tried to squirm and kick in hopes of freeing himself from the villan.

Shuichi felt like the world started to crumble. He started to try and get himself out of the slime ball. He was desperate, so he tried to use his hands.

After more struggle, the detective finally managed to escape. He wanted to go and help the 2 superheroes, when he saw something interesting.

Someone tripped a water bottle. The liquid touched the blob of goo, making it dissolve. "so water..." he mumbled to himself, then got the bottle. It still had some water in it. He got to the restauned superheroes.

"What's with the water?" Chat asked confused. The detective poured small amounts on the goo, making it dissolve. "The water dissolves it when it gets in contact with it."

"Good to know... That is a huge advantage. But the villan blocked all of the water resources from Paris." Ladybug stated. "No time for talking... My boyfriend is in big trouble. I couldn't protect him enough. If he is put under pressure... He will start to lie uncontrollably and become a unpredictable mess..."

The heroine saw the concern and the determination of the detective. She smiled to herself. "Let's go, Chat..." "After you, my lady..."

Shuichi smiled to himself, but he felt how ladybug put something in his pocket. "You will return it after the mission... Go in a hidden place and open it..." she whispered into his ear.

Shuichi ran to the only place he knew it was safe, the bathroom. There was a lot of slime, so no one dared to go in there in fear of the villan returning. Shuichi knew it wasn't the case.

He closed the door after him and fished the thing from his pocket. It was a box. The boy was confused, but opened it nonetheless.

From there, a bright light ball sprouted from a jewelry. Shuichi covered his eyes for a second. When he opened it, he saw a little creature that resembled a red and black Chinese dragon. It looked cute.

"Hello! I'm Long... Ladybug probably said to you about what to do." "She only said to go in a hidden place and to return the thing after the mission... Please... Do fill in the gaps..."

The little creature pointer to the jewelry. "I am a kwuami... This jewelry is a miraculous... You need to put it on and say say 'Long, bring the storm!' it will transform you in a superhero... You will have you power which is to control of be one of the elements: Water, air and thunder... You can only use them once... Once you use them all, you will have a limited time until you transform."

Shuichi nodded as he put the little string collar on his neck. "we need to help the others and save Kokichi..." the miraculos nodded.

Kokichi was scared, but it didn't let it show. "So... Spill the tea, old man... Why do you want me? You know... I have a tracker device on me? You will be exposed in no time."

Hawkmoth was in the eiffer tower's top room. Kokichi was tied up and held by the slime monster. He smiled at the lie because the villan did check for anything that could give off his location. "Your lies are truly a sight to see..." "Maybe it's not a lie... You know... You can never be sure..."

"I will get to the case... I need you..." "aww... I didn't know you have something for me... But sorry... I have already a boyfriend..." Hawkmoth let out a sigh. This kid is a pain in the ass, but he needs to convince him.

"Join me for my plans... Defeat those superheroes and take their miraculouses... Then you could have everything you want..." Kokichi looked with a raised brow.

"You are one dumb man if you think that I have an idea about what you want... Plus... It's sounds boring..." Hawkmoth was tired of the boy's BS. He made a hand motion for the slime monster. Kokichi was shoved in a closed, the doors being closed.

"If you don't give me the answer I want in 1 minute, you will stay in there forever." he treated.

Since it was a very thigh space, Kokichi was starting to have an uneven breath. He looked for a exist. Bad choice. Once he saw the metal celling of the closed, Kokichi loose it. Memories of his death started to invade him. He curled in a ball, starting to cry silently.

Hawkmoth was smiling for himself. Not even 5 seconds Kokichi was shoved in the closed that he could already hear and feel The boy's fear and panic. It was all going according to the plan. Until a loud bang was heard.

Ladybug and Chat Noir were in the front of the opened door. "Hand over the boy, Hawkmoth." Chat said serious. "I am afraid I can't do it... We are having so much fun together. Mugeater... Atack!"

Since it was a small space for a fight between 3 persons, the slime monster had the upper hand. But what no one saw was the little steam that entered the closet Kokichi was in.

Oma felt someone who hugged him. From the dark, he couldn't figure who it was. It made him panic more. The person started to caress his head. "Shhhh... Kichi... Shhh..." the boy melted in the embrace of the one that hugged him. It was something that calmed Oma when he was in small spaces.

The said figure, after it was certain that Kokichi calmed, started to move with the boy still in his arms. It kicked open the closet's doors, getting out of it, with Kokichi in his arms. Now Kokichi could see the person.

The person was a hero, just like Ladybug and Chat Noir. It had an interesting model of costume in Kokichi's eyes. But to his surprise, he could swear that he had seen that blue hair somewhere, but couldn't pinpoint where. (Fun fact: first time when I saw Ryuku in the show I though at first it was Shuichi... That because I was far from the TV and I didn't wear my glasses. So based on that, Shuichi's costume is exactly like Ryuku...)

The new Hero set the boy down. Ladybug saw him and smiled. Their plan would work perfectly. If Hawkmoth didn't see them.

"Mugeater... They are escaping with the boy... Stop them!" he comanded. The monster let out a battle cry and lunged to the target, throwing goo balls at the two.

Kokichi was ready for the impact, but it never came. He looked at the new hero who sliced all the goo projectiles with his katana. He was fast and swift, cutting all of them before they could even get close to the two.

Ladybug throwed her Yo-yo at the monster while he was distracted by the new hero. The weapon grabbed on something inside the monster, as the heroine pulled it out of the villan.

That something was a person. The person had big metal cuffs without chains at hands and legs and a black suit. It's hair was a neon green and the skin was pastel purple.

"No need for those cuffs anymore." The cat hero mumbled, using his cataclysm to destroy them. From there, the Akuma got out.

"no more evil doings for you, little akuma... Time to de evilise!" She purified the akuma, letting out the little white butterfly to fly off. "Bye bye butterfly..." she said happy.

But the little happy moment didn't last long. Hawkmoth punched the dragon hero, sending him flying, falling on the other two superheros. He grabbed Kokichi by the shoulder, yanking him towards him and putting his staff on his neck to restain him. "Accept my offer... Or I will have to use my powers on your most beloved. How does that sound? Your dear detective to be a puppet of mine?"

Kokichi was under pressure. Anyway this will end badly. Ladybug remembered what Shuichi said to her before they left for the Eiffel tower. Kokichi lies uncontrollably when put under pressure.

"Fine... But just because I have nothing better to do..." The boy puffed his cheeks, rolling his eyes. Hawkmoth put on kokichi's clothes the peacock broch. From there got out Dusu. The kwuami looked scared, but kokichi's eyes tried to reassure the little creature.

"Arashi... We need to get Kokichi back." Ladybug whispered to the new hero. The boy nodded. All of them finally got up.

Hawkmoth wisperes something in the boy's ear, as Kokichi nodded, after that the villan let the boy go.

What no one expected is for Kokichi to punch the man in the stomach. "This is the outcome if you threat my beloved..." He said angry. Arashi let out a sigh of relief and got Kokichi in his arms. "What is with everyone holding me?!" the shorter boy whispered to himself.

"Arashi get the boy out of here... Chat... We don't have enough time to spare for Haw-" "Mabye my plans failed, but I didn't lose the war yet!" Hawkmoth lunged on the opened window, disappearing.

"Still he forgot something... Nihihi~" Kokichi holded the broch. He put the miraculos in the hands of the heroine. "This isn't for me... Nihihi~ Maybe... We will see again someday" the boy had his hands at the back of his head, smiling, then dissappearing.

"He is one wierd one..." Chat said, but remembered that the time was ticking when his miraculos beeped again, the green paw having only 2 bits left. "My lady... I am afraid I must disappear too... Arashi... You sure are a great partner." the boy only nodded in approval.

After the cat hero left, Arashi smiled weakly. "Sky's clear..." He said, as he detransformed. Shuichi put back in the box the dragon miraculos and handed it back to Ladybug. "You sure have quality of a great hero." the detective blushed a bit.

Kokichi was going back to school as he saw how the magical ladybugs repaired everything. Will they repair Marinette's last moment homework? He didn't know, but hoped for it.

The boy bounced on his steps, smiling. He saw a new superhero and helped them! He wanted to go to Shuichi and tell him everything as they cuddle together.

Kokichi finally made it to the school. As he was ready to enter the building, somebody hugged him from Behind, nuzzling it's head in the boy's head. "Kokichi... You are alright... I was so worried... I looked everywhere for you..." his boyfriend said, happily, kissing Oma's forehead.

"Nihihi~ I was at some work... You know... Not so boring stuff..." Shuichi giggled a bit. "Then... What did you do?"

Kokichi smiled as large and genuine as he could. The two got to the park, sitting under a tree and cuddling as Kokichi explained his exaggerated story to the male who smiled in content, even if he knew what really happened.

"I'm glad you are OK... But don't do that again... I was so worried... I almost had a panic attack." the detective warned. "Shumai has a poor heart... No worries! I will definitely do it again! But you know... It's a lie." "You are a liar after all... I know, Kokichi... You are my lie filled boyfriend..." "And that is the truth!"

After that incident, both Marinette and Shuichi kept a close eye on the little leader. Kokichi was behaving... Mostly because of Shuichi's presence. The things got more relaxed. The attacks were more rare and it didn't have Kokichi as it's main target, but the villains were powerful, as always.

It was time the Japan students needed to leave. Everyone was at the airport. Kokichi was hugging Marinette. "Please... Bring me some sweets when you will come in exchange!" the boy mumbled, making the girl laugh a bit.

"Bro..." "Bro... We will see after a week... Don't cry here..." "B-But Bro..." Kaito and Kim were having their moment, as Maki was dragging the astronaut to check his luggage.

"Gonta is happy he met Nino! Gonta shall prepare his room for Nino after a week! Gonta is sad he leaves now... But Gonta promises he will not let bugs to Nino... Gonta cares about friend's allergy to bugs!" "Take care too, big guy..." "Gonta do not understand what he needs to take besides luggage?" "Nevermind... We'll see after a week in Japan..."

"I prepared a a meal after your preferences at your home as a farewell token..." "You didn't have to." "I insist! My duty as a maid and pride is put in all of my work! I shall not fail to make my masters pleased." "I will miss you too, Kirumi..." Alya was grateful that the girl will have some time for herself. She thought that.

"I can't wait to see you again... Dad did say that it will be a fashion gala he will participate in Japan the next week... But lucky us... He won't stay in your home." "I'm glad." Shuichi smiled a bit. "oh... And Marinette helped me make this for you." the boy put on Saihara's head a blue cap, with a beautiful design on the bottom strap. "Kokichi got the measurements...." "I did figure that out myself, but thanks... It's beautiful." "Yonkers!"

Kokichi snatched the hat from Shuichi's head. "Come on, emo boy! The plane is leaving! Leave the emo phase behind and move your ass!"

Shuichi sighed. "He is a little jealous... Again..." he mumbled, making Adrien giggle a bit and got his farewell to the detective.

At his dorm, Shuichi was in his dorm, lying on his bed. He wanted to get his phone from the luggage, but instead, he got out something else.

Shuichi looked at the box that had a note on. He started to read it. 'You proved you are a worthy hero... Some great evil is going to awake in Japan... And for the job, we think you are the perfect candidate, Arashia. -Ladybug'

Shuichi smiled as he opened the box and put the jewellery at his neck, as long got out of it. "Hello again, Shuichi..." "I missed you too, Long..."

The little moment was stopped by banging on the detective's dorm door. "Sidekick! Come on! We are having a meal in the cafeteria! Kokichi made some Kokies and burned the eggs." "Coming!"

Shuichi got on his jacket, the collar hiding perfectly the miraculos. Long got in his interior pocket of the jacket as the boy leaved his room.

~~~~~~~~~~~

A long one... No? This time is 9000+

I want to continue this one... So I will make a part 2 of this scenario specifically.

Sorry... But the 2nd scenario is going to wait. But the good part is... This is not a 18000 words chapter(originally I planned to do it)

Anyway! Hope you like it! And please! Give me an title idea... I will put the best idea as the title in my next chapter since it will be a continuing of this one.

Now! Farewell! We will Se again in the next one!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.4K 599 22
This main story is complete but I might update it every now and then (but don't hold me to that) so you can read this and consider it finished. Hell...
162 1 5
Will contain: Ships(both platonic and romantic), Headcanons, Angst, Mentions of Abuse or other sensitive topics. You have been warned. Characters bel...
223K 2.3K 104
This is just something I wanted to make because I love Danganronpa so much. Feel free to request anything and everything. I accept: -Character (mal...
86.9K 843 70
This is a Danganronpav v1 books with some fun added in it *some DR3/2 characters might be mentioned or apart of a one shot. Please correct me if I...