broken promises(ON HOLD)

By koryy_baby

A girl names promise has struggled all her life to provide for her little brother and sister because her moth... More

new beginnig
the fight
promise
sinceré
Da'Lonté
The Apology
club part.1
club part.2
So we meet again???
meet again pt.2
Que the butterflies
A change is coming
long time

Caught

143 7 2
By koryy_baby

Promises POV

" Wummy wummy wake up." Da'lonté said waking me up. And yup he calls me mommy but IDC.

"I'm up lonté what you want?"I questioned

"I want a waft." He said giggling

"You mean bath" I said correcting him.

"Yea" he replied

So I got up and picked him up

took him to the bathroom . There I bathed him the went to the closet to pick him out some clothes. I picked his some red true religion jeans, a white t, and gray, white, black, and red Jordan's then left his hair curly. Then I let him go to  his room and play with his toys while he was doing that I went and checked on Sincere. When I went in her room she was still sleep so I woke her up.

" Sincere get up its 12:00pm."I yelled

"Nooo five more minutes." She complained in her sleepy voice.

"NO!" I exclaimed

"OK I'm up." So she got up and went to the bath room and I went down stairs to make breakfast.

39 minutes later

I was done cooking and I had made bacon, pancakes, and oatmeal you know something simple. I then call the kids down to eat breakfast. Sincere came down stairs holding lonté and she was wearing a black skater skirt, PUNK crop top, black vans, and her ring I had brought her for her thritenth birthday. She was looking to cute or whatever. We all sat around the table talking and eating.

"So what you doing today sincere?" I asked

"Nothing go to the movies with talaya and brianna." She replied finished her food and putting it in the sink.

"Ok, what time you leaving?" I questioned

"BEEP,BEEP"

"Right now, bye promise love you and bye lonté." She said walking out the door.

"Bye love ya" I said

"Byee" lonté said back hide me

After she left i put lonté in his room to play and started to clean and straightin up the house.

2hours later

I just finished cleaning the house and now its time for me to get ready and dress for work. I took me a 20 minute shower and I put on some light jeans, white v neck, gold and white sandels, then my hair was I a messy but cute bun. When I was done I got my phone off the charger, pick up lonté so I can take him next door to the nebor for she can watch him while I'm at work. With that I grabbed me key left, took lonté next door and headed to work. When I got there I already had one appointment waiting for me so I went straight to work. While I worked me and the people on the shop talk and took it easy to pass time by.

5hours later

So I finally got off from work it was a long but relax day. I hopped in the car and drove to pick up lonté, after I got him I went home. As I walked in I saw sincere and this little boy on my sofa making out so I went off.

"What the hell is you doing?" I screamed she jumped so fast off that boy it wasn't even funny.

" ummm its not what it looks like we was just um..ummm..u-" I cut her off

"You were just bout to do the nasty in this living room. And for you little boy you need to leave and sinceré you on punishment til I say so." I said then walked out.

After that little seen I went up stairs put lonté to bed then I put my PJs on and was knocked.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I hoped y'all like it excuse the mistakes and thanks for read I will update soon bye (sinceré outfit)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...