Manhwa Recommendation

By pomironn

Compilation of amazing manhwas. Mostly Yaoi/Shounen Ais More

Note
Where I read
Lady to Queen
The Lady with a Mask
The Girl and the Geek
Mystical
Criminal Interview
Dial Again
Your Smile Is A Trap
The Sweetest Man
Path To You
The Lady and the Beast
Incidentally Living Together
Angel Buddy
The Vampire Who Swallowed the Moon
Dream Away
Till our Lip Touch
Sign
Paid
At the End of the Road
Too Close
The Keystone Romantic Combination
Silent Color
Nanohana Boys
Meeting Him
Wish Me Love
Fate Makes No Mistakes
Started With A Lie
K's Secret
Someone Else's BL Manhwa
Red-Haired James
Biting the Tiger
The Best Smell
No Way, Vampires Don't Exist
The Tale of the Yellow Dragon
My Darling Signed In
Heesu in Class 2
Peach Love
In My Closet
Penthouse XXX
Love Tractor
Trap City
Blunder Turned Wonder
False Memories
How To Chase An Alpha
My Purrfect Boss!
The Story About You x Me
Raising A Bat
A Guy Like You
Jazz For Two
Siren's Song
Whose Baby Is It?
Hide and Seek
Starts from the Baby
Do I smell?
Straight Or Not
Out Of Control
Salad Days
Base To Base
Three Months To Live
The Greatest Villain
Body Electric
A Lucky Coin
My Four Masters
Red Candy
Hold Me Tight
Hyung, You're My Idol!
Snail Pond Robber
Dear Benjamin
When The Yakuza Falls In Love
Deliverance of the Counterattack
The God of Pain's Groom
Cocoon of the Heart
King's Maker
The President Who Always Treat Me Meals
Blood Bank
I Like You
Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint
Solo Leveling
Hyacinth
My Husband Hides His Beauty
Hell & High Water
Eleceed
Lookism
Semantic Error
For Your Love
My Starry Sky
Love On My Terms
Shen Sheng
Indulged In Your Light
A Cat's World
Caught In The Act
Poyun: Breaking Through the Clouds
Poyun 2: Breaking Through the Clouds 2
Social Temperature
Body of Crime
A Strange Joke
Wind Blowing Tonight
Mermaid's Egg
Our Companionship
Mr. 100% Perfect
The Magic Soup
Dangerous Convenience Store
Stanning 101
Equipoise
Falling to Where I Belong
Smurf's World
Star X Fanboy
Assorted Wilderness
The Beast Must Die
Prince Bari
Kisses x Kiss x Kisses
You're The Apple of my Eye
Affectionately
I Have A Boyfriend
Unintentional Love Story
My Boss Keeps Trying to Eat Me!
Green Apple Paradise

The Priest's Chart

44 0 0
By pomironn

Alternate title: The Chart of Priest
Author/creator: Gob
Genre: Shounen Ai, Fantasy, Comedy, Romance, Drama

Summary:

By coincidence, a child Edward saw the picture of a world hero Cliff and was mesmerized by his pretty shining blue eyes. Re-encounter in real person years later, a young priest Edward tries to save the Veteran Cliff from a vicious curse of devil..

Read:
Toomics (Ongoing. End of season 2)
Mangago (Ongoing)

***

Intriguing and mindblowing plot!

A manhwa full of heavy plot and fantasy! This is really good, but only if you enjoy this kind of story where it is slow paced and the romance is not really the center of the story.

As I read it, the curiousity is filing up, and things are getting more exciting. You'll thought about who's the fruit of it all? Is the character shown really trustworthy? What will happen now?

This gave me so much excitement. One thing I suggest is not to read it fast. Digest each chapters carefully to understand the flow of the story because it's quite confusing once you miss a thing or two.

If you wanted some thrill (I meant a deeper and interesting plot), then this is perfect for you.

P.S. Warning if you haven't read and plan to see the spoilers below: I suggest don't do that. You'll just get confuse, I swear. Read it first and have an idea. Then if you still find it confusing, check below to fill your head. Note that this is not an official theory since the story is still ongoing, but it will definitely make sense. It would be better if you share your thoughts too!

If you already read it and still feel confuse about the story, please check the spoilers I have some theories that might be true or close to what the story wants to convey. Also, read comments in mangago some are discussing about the story. I got some of the ideas there! (Because I'm hella confuse)

Spoilers as you scroll down.

.
.
.

I do think Iwanov (Ed's brother) planned their meeting. But for what? What happened to the past where Iwanov hurt his hand? What did he do to make his father hate him?

And why is Cliff carrying that curse?

I just want to give a quick round about Ed's family. They are Bishops and the author mentioned that it's not really affiliated with religions. It's more like, a term which doesnt mean they are related to any Catholicism or any religions, however, their ability is somewhat related to have a holy power.

I can only say that they are the ancient Medical professionals who have special abilities. They treat patients with their ability (more like with their mana. This is fantasy) and the order that has been mentioned is more like a position. For example, Ed's brother is the Arch Bishop (not sure if he's the most powerful or if he hold the highest position).

I really like Edward's relationship with his brother. They are so precious. However....

Let's talk about Cliff first. His case is really confusing. First, why did he become a hero? It was mentioned that in order to become a hero, he has to forget his past, name, and memories. It's in the contract.

One thing's for sure... THERE IS NO CURSE.

What Cliff is experiencing is the remnants of the power he obtained when he became the hero. Read more to know.

The white person who appeared most in his dreams (which I guess is the fruit of the curse) is the one who gave him his name. I'm guessing there's really a person named Cliff, but for some reason this white person seems to be so attached and obsessed with Cliff. Be it the Cliff we knew or the person hidden behind those names. I dont really know, this is just a guess since the story is not yet finished.

The remnants remain because Cliff escaped! And why did they hide the little guy (picture on the right) to Esilrud? (The guy in the left- responsible for Cliff's pain, the remnants)

Why is it that in able to become a hero, he needed to get contract with the white person?

Sahil's father is really nice. I like Sherry too. He's so cute with Sahil and I like that they are so nice and willing to protect Cliff from danger.

Another guess. What happened in the past when Edward stood up in front of the orders and made a scene... I'm thinking it's about the white guy thing. You see, they seems to be so hell-bent trying to save the world by making them so powerful so that they can heal everyone.
I think this is where Edward stood up and disagree, making the Granche family the talk in town. Also the reason why his father hates him, for staining their name. And so this is where his brother started claiming his power. Because he cant do what he want without it. (Note that the flashbacks are incomplete. There's no clear explanation of what Edwards fighting against them)

Look here. Chapter 57 has preview for Season 2 and it's really sad. Edward is curing Cliff with his life source. I think what Sherry and Sahil saw is his mana deteriorating when they asked him if it's alright.

Dragon can see mana, and Sahil being a half elf and half dragon can see features other than mana. Not sure what is it, but it's some golden remnants/particles. I think they never really explained what that is, or I just forgot about it lol. (Check later I have a theory of this)

Ed's brother seems so evil, but is he really? He always say that he's always on Edward's side. But what I hate is he's using Ed without him knowing. All those things he is planning is to destroy the orders, and he saw the opportunity to use Ed because he seems to acquire a special ability which their ancestors have. And so he made Ed meet Cliff.

What I hate is he didnt tell anything to Ed, the reason why Edward has been researching alone. If he is indeed in Edward's side, then why dont he tell everything? What's the difference if in the end Ed will find out the truth? It may get more complicated if his research is lacking and create misunderstanding. Instead of working together, one uses his brother to get what he wants and the other works alone in finding the truth. Also, I think Iwanov's wife died in such a trivial way. They didnt really revealed how, but dreams of Iwanov hugging his wife told me that there's something more. And she mentioned their 'promise'. I think that also gives him the drive to push through on whatever he is planning right now.

I'm kind of curious about his lovelife. He's with Nick now and he seems in love with him too. I hope we'll get to see more of his story later. I decided to ignore that Iwanov might be a villain because I can see how he's going for another path to fix something. And my guess would be to destroy the orders. I think all of us would think the same. Unless there's a plot twist 😭. What if Iwanov's trying to plan on destroying the orders, but ended up finishing the experiment to acquire the power? I can't really ignore that he might turn and betray them all. I hope nope.

Edward is so devoted to his lover. He wanted to help him get better, but how far does he know about the orders?

Update: Okay so I am so mad. Cliff is a freaking GUINEA PIG. He was used as an experiment!

This is when Sherry's flashback happened, when he first met Cliff. I dont really know how Cliff became the hero who will defeat the demon king.

It was mentioned that Cliff lacks emotion. He doesnt feel pain. They said Edward inherited the Power of Elethea. Elethea can cure the sickness of the mind. In this ability, she became thirsty for more power. And thus, the experiment begun. (This is my only theory I'm trying to connect everything but I'm not really sure if I'm right)

Bottom line is, one became powerful when they block emotions. This is what I understand of their so-called experiment. But I'm not 100% sure.

It seems that by removing emotions, the power which they called 'erectal' has an effect to individual. So the Saints tried to study and found a way to turn it into solid shape (which I think is the mineral Ed found in Sahil's place when he collapse).

If Ed touches it, it explodes. The explanation for that is because since Ed inherited the power of Elethea, he unconsciously absorb disintegrate erectal. Same thing happens to his body when he heals Cliff. He absorb some of Cliff's disposition of erectal (remember, it all started because of Ed's ancestor as they created Esilrud that's why he have that on his body. Esilrud might have the blood of Elethea) and thus, making Ed's body collapse.

He's unaware of it but he still keep doing it for Cliff's sake. So the thing that tormenting Cliff is created by Ed's ancestor. This makes it more harder for Ed because it all started from them.

(Here's the theory of the golden remnants/particles!)
James, the ex-Bishop with the readhead, had a book regarding another power which a naked eye can't see. He started researching about it, about the golden power that seems to be very unique. But when the Saints found out about it, they destroyed all of it because they didnt want anyone to know.

In short, they wanted to be the one to own and control it! They are thirsty for power. Basically I feel like they used the ex-bishop James' research for their own good. They didn't credit it to him and even destroyed any evidence. I'm curious on how Iwanov got a copy of that one book. He's a sneaky genius.

Another theory!

Iwanov talked to Cliff and offer alliance. But what did they talk about? I'm guessing he wants Cliff to go back to Esilrud (the white long hair) and be the bait so the order will then continue with their experiment to distract them as Iwanov's plan starts.

What is he planning? I dont know how, but he wanted to destroy whatever the Saints are doing. I think he wanted to put an end to it all. And I'm hanging to Iwanov's statement that he will always be on Edward's side. So I will trust him and try not to be suspicious about him lol.

Remember the small white child who looks like Esilrud? I think they are planning for another experiment, but the child's existence is still a mystery for me. Maybe he's part of Esilrud... And they found a way to use him against him?

The orders are trying to find a vessel for the experiment (since Cliff escaped and in hiding). That vessel is human, just like what they did to Cliff.

The vessel is where they can store whatever power they are experimenting, a guinea pig to be exact. So having Cliff back in Esilrud's side, they will begin the unfinished experiment. Remember how Cliff escaped and that's when Sherry found him.

And now Cliff awaken the holy sword. What's that for?

Iwanov's plan is to deceive them I think. Because they are hiding the little guy (who looks like Esilrud) and they will move as they are busy awakening the holy sword. Or maybe Iwanov's plan has something to do with awakening the holy sword, the reason why he wants Cliff to go back (because he's the only one who can do it)

I'm really curious about Iwanov's question to Cliff: What does the demon king looked like?

Are we missing something? What if there's really no demon king? What if they are deceiving Cliff, who became the so-called 'hero', so he won't notice the true intention of making him a hero, which is being the sacrifice for their experiment?

But since Cliff escaped I'm guessing he had seen it. The reason why he came back is mainly because of Ed. He doesnt want anyone to get involved just because he ran away.

All I want is to destroy the white thing and let Cliff and Ed live. Those who are thirsty for power shall die 😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

393K 11.8K 65
First time trying this kind of writing! Warning: May contain some yaoi Main story is gonna revolve around Yamaguchi Tadashi and Tsukishima Kei, but w...
3.3K 73 14
Tokyo Revengers One Shot where.. I hurt you, make you happy, make you cry then laugh. And make you deadass unable to cry again. This includes mostly...
305K 4.3K 38
This is for all of us who are a Yaoi Bitch, a little Fan Fiction of you and male characters (if your a girl ur welcome to join this crazy adventure b...
82.3K 6.3K 13
A short story inspired by my 2 most favorite shows!! ***All regular credits*** Random updates