No Longer Broken

By CrumbledFlower

Read all of the description please. Mainly the warning at the bottom <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><> I wal... More

Trigger Warning
Characters
Intro: Ella Layloni
Intro: Justice Crombin
Intro: Family and Friends
Meeting Justice Crombin (Chapter 1)
First period (Chapter 2)
After school (Chapter3)
Suprise Suprise(part 1)(Chapter 4)
Suprise Suprise (part 2)(Chapter 5)
Round Two at School (Chapter 6)
Dinner Time (chapter 7)
Dance? (Chapter 8)
Threats (chapter 9)
"PLEASE" they all begged (chapter 10)
The Truth (chapter 11)
Company (chapter 12)
Going Home (chapter 13)
Getting her back. (chapter 14)
The News (chapter 15)
Sleep Over! (chapter 16)
Revenge (chapter 17)
Sadly Familiar (chapter 18)
Expressing (chapter 19)
Graduation Day (chapter 20)
Wedding Day (chapter 22)
The end? (chapter 23)
Not a chapter

Holidays (chapter 21)

31 3 3
By CrumbledFlower

Loni's POV:

4 months later, October 30.

"Justice!" I yelled excitedly

"What!" He yelled back in the same tone.

"We need to get our costumes for tomorrow!" I said.

"Oh I already got those. Here go try it on while I try mine on" he said handing me an outfit.

I went into the closet and  put it on. I started brushing, seeing the outfit I was wearing. I had a black crop top and a black flowy mini skirt on. I had a red cape and knee high black boots.

I walked out of the closet in my sexy costume to see Justice in a sexy costume as well.

He wore a black torn up shirt and black jeans with holes in them. He wore black army boots and his hair was styled. He had his hair spiked up and he put two fangs on. They were the kind that you could talk easily with.

"Hot damn" he whistles

"Same to you Mr.Crombin" I said seductively 

I slowly walked to him and saw his down stairs neighbor getting excited, and quickly.

I put my hand on his bulge and started rubbing. He groaned as his head fell back. I got my knees and undid his belt.

"Please Loni. Please" he groaned.

"Yes sir" I smiled.

I pushed him onto our bed and pulled his pants and boxers off of him. I slowly started stripping my clothes, giving him the greatest strip show he could ever imagine.

As I stripped, he started to stroke his long length. He groaned as I slowly walked towards him.

I climbed on top of him and took his manhood into my hand. I leaned down to where my mouth was at the perfect level to give him a blowjob.

I teased his tip with my tongue as he stretched his arms out and squeezed the sheets in his hands.

"Do you want this?" I asked.

We haven't really had sex in while. Last time we did it was before the miscarriage. Both of us still missed our baby seeing as she would have been born by now. I guess we kinda needed some time.

I feel bad for Justice though. It was a miracle that got pregnant. There is a tiny chance that I can get pregnant and we were lucky enough to be in that tiny chance. Now I'm not so sure we will be as lucky.

"I want this. I really really want this" Justice said.

———————————————————

Justice's POV:

"Okay" she said.

She put my cock in her mouth and started to deep throat my length.

I put my hand in her hair. She realized I want control and gave it to me. She relaxed her head a little bit as I started to shove my cock in her mouth. I really wanted to give her my length but I know her mouth is to tiny for it. Still she could take most of it.

"Oh God babe im getting close" I groaned after a couple if minutes.

She lifted her head up, panting. She smiled as she caught her breath.

"May I?" She asked. Climbing over me again.

"Please do" I answered. Quick as lighting, she was riding my cock.

She moved her hips up and down and put her hands on my chest.

She started going faster and faster, each time taking more of my length.

"I'm gonna cum" I groaned

"Hold it" she smiled.

I tried as hard as I could as she kept getting riding me.

I lut my hands on her hips and started pushing her hips down harder everytime her body lowered.

"Oh now I'm gonna cum" I moaned.

"Hold it" I said.

"Whoever cums first has to give the best mouth fuck they possibly can" I added.

"Deal" she said as she kept riding.

I knew this was going to be hard for her. My cock was the perfect length, it hit her g-spot everytime she lowered her body.

I didn't think it through though seeing as I have been holding my cum for longer then her.

Suddenly, I came. My warm juices filled her pussy. Soon after, my juices were all over her as she had her own release.

Cum oozed out of her pussy.

"You lost. Quick lick it up" she said.

I quickly moved my mouth to her pussy as her juices came out all over my tongue.

I licked the outside of her then put my tongue in her hole. I began to mouth fuck her.

I stopped for a second and moved her arms to the head of the bed. I ran to our closet and grabbed two of my ties.

I tied her hands to the bed frame and lowered my body back down. I spread her bent legs and wrapped my arms around them, causing her to not be able to move them. She does this thing were everytime she gets close. She squeezes her legs together.

"Just tie them" she said knowing her habits.

Knowing she was incredibly flexible,  j grabbed two chairs and put them next to the bed. I then grabbed two more ties and tied her legs to the chairs. She was practically in the splits. Her pussy spread side open giving me perfect access.

I groaned as my cock got even harder.

"Cum on me" she said

"What?" I asked.

"Stroke yourself then cum on me." She answered.

Damn this girl turned me on. She knows my weakness. When she orders me to do stuff I get super turned on. She only does it when we have sex though, which I am perfectly fine with.

"Yes ma'am" I said.

I began to stroke myself. I let my head fall back as I felt the greatness of getting close.

After a few minutes of my groaning and her watching, I met my release.

My juices squirted all over her pussy and stomach.

"Good, now eat me out" she ordered

I did as told and put my mouth on her pussy. I wiped her stomach with a towel and put my arm on her stomach, leaving my hand at her clit.

I licked between her pussy lips and tased her sweetness.

Her back arched as I continued to lick her clit. I put my tongue at her entrance  and started to rub her clit.

She moaned as I licked the outside of her entrance.  I started to rub her clit faster as I put my tongue in her entrance.

My fingers were moving faster and faster as she moaned.

"Oh god" she yelled as she came into my mouth. I licked her clean and kissed her inner thigh then moved my way up. I sucked on her clit and moved my fingers between her wet pussy lips.

She bit her lip as she fought back a moan.

I moved my other hand to her face and took her lip out of her mouth.

"Make your noises my love. We have sound proof walls for a reason." I said as I started to squeeze her breasts.

I went back to sucking on her clit as my finger rubbed the outside of her entrance.

Her back arched as she moaned.

I gently bit her clit as I inserted 2 fingers. I began to finger her as I used my other hand to rub her clit.

Her moans filled the room as fingered her, fast and hard.

I saw her getting very close to release so I quickly stopped.

She whined as she edged.

"Keep going" she whined

"We are finishing this a different way" I said I shoved my penis into her vagina.

I moved faster and faster as we both started getting close to our peaks.

She moaned out loudly she came. Seconds after, I hit my peak as well.

I quickly untied her from everything and plopped down beside her. We both panted and tried to catch our breath.

"Holy shit. I missed that." I said.

"Same"

After a couple minutes we both got up.

"I'll start a bath if you change the sheets" Loni smiled.

"Deal"

I grabbed new sheet from our closet and switched them with the sheet that were on the bed. I heard her start the bath tub as she sang Alone by Nico Collins. (Song above)

I wonder is she knows she is perfect in every performing arts subject. Lioe this girl can sing and dance and I know she can act. She may not know it but she can.

After I finished changing the sheet I walked into the bathroom to see our hot tub sized bath tub filled with bubbles.

We got in the tub and just sat in a comfortable silence. Loni sat in front of me with her back against my chest.  It's like when you go down a slide with someone.

"Justice?" Loni asked with her head leaning back against my shoulder.

"Yeah?"

"I want to get married someday"

"To me?" I asked

"Yeah" she said softly

"I would love to be married to you" I said

"I love you" she smiled.

"I love you to baby" I whispered, hugging Loni from behind.

We sat there for a little bit then got out and got dressed.

Loni was yawning constantly and her little girl started coming out. Whenever she gets super tired, she becomes kind of childish.

"You know what?" She asked while getting under the blankets of our bed. She had a normal tone but at the same time a childish tone.

"What" I asked, spooning her. She liked being the little spoon after we took baths together.

"How about on New Years?" She asked.

"What?" I questioned.  She was already asleep.

'"I don't know or care what it is, New Years is perfect" I said kissing her cheek.

I wrapped my arm around her stomach and she sunk into my chest, letting herself fall asleep completely.

———————————————————

Loni's POV:

Today is Halloween.

Last night I told Justice that I want to get married on New Years but I dont think he knows what I meant. I was so tired to the point where I didn't understand myself. But, there is one thing I will always understand.

I will become Ella Layloni Crombin. I will be Justice's wife and I dont care who gets in the way, I will marry the love of my life.

Tori, Justice, Michael, Ty, Jake, Nathan Luke, Lexi and I went into the kitchen to make lunch.

It was nice having all my friends there. At first it was wierd having Lexi there seeing as it had been awhile since we talked. I have a feeling she isn't happy that I didn't tell her about my pregnancy.

Justice played the "stupid dipshits" playlist we made on Spotify. My favorite song came on (song above)

Tori and I started yell-singing the song. We were dancing around the kitchen stealing spatulas and what not the guys were using. The 5 guys were making noodles and Alfredo with garlic bread for lunch. Luke was filming and laughing at us while lexi just sat there.

The song finished and I noticed Lexi looked upset.

"What's wrong Lex?" I asked.

"Nothing" she mumbled

"Are you sure? Is there something we can do"

"I'm fine Ella Layloni!" She yelled.

She called me Ella Layloni.  The last time she called me Ella Layloni in a mad tone is when we were in Kindergarten and the nurse was asking if I was actually sick. Lexi got so mad that the nurse was doubtful of my illness.

"Woah dude calm down" Tori said.

"Shut up Tori! Your to young to understand this. You shouldn't even be at this kind of party! Neither should Luke! You guys didn't graduate so get lost losers" Lexi yelled and screamed.

"Hey" I said in a low scary tone.

"Don't you dare say that my sister can't be here. If anyone shouldn't be here its you" I said twisting my fist in Lexi's collar

"Oh and why is that? Is it because you never invite me to things anymore? Is it because I'm the only one who didn't know you were pregnant? Oh wait I remember why you didn't tell me. Its because your stupid baby was a basted child!" Lexi said screaming the last sentence.

"Hey" Justice yelled

"That child was not a bastard." Ty said.

"It was probably the greatest thing to happen to this group" Michael said.

"That baby brought us all together" Michael added

"Talk about my little girl again and you'll end up like the bitch that killed her" Justice threatened.

"Now get out of my house" he added.

Lexi ran out of the house crying as she  grabbed her purse.

I put my hand on my stomach and Justice came walked over to me. He put one of his hands ontop of mine and his other on ny head. He kissed ny forehead gently as he rubbed his hand against my stomach.

"I'll give you another one. I promise" he whispered.

"New Year's" I said.

"What" he asked raking a few steps back.

"Marry me on New Year's" I said again

He stood there speechless for a minute till Tori slapped the back of his head.

"Your answer?" Ty asked from behind the kitchen counter.

"Uh..um..yeah!" Justice exclaimed happily.

He ran to me and picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck.

We smiled in between happy kisses.

"WHOO" Tori screamed as she started clapping.

I laughed as she started dancing.

"My bitch is getting married" she sang-chanted as she turned around in circles.

The guys joined in doing the same thing  except they sang "our dipshits getting married"

Justice and I side hugged as we laughed our friends.

"Lucas" Justice said in a sergeant tone.

The guys stood in a straight line looking like soldiers put of uniform.

"Uhm what's happening?"

"Ten-Hut" Justice yelled.

Tori and I stood up straight across from the boys. Justice was in the middle at one end and Luke at the other.

"Do you all agree to the admission Lucas becoming part of the gang?" Justice yelled in sergeant tone.

"Sir Yes Sir" the boys, tori and i yelled

"Lucas will now be part of the gang and know in the group of boys!" Justice yelled

"Sir Yes Sir" we yelled

"I'm sorry. Im confused" Luke said.

"Your are officially one of the boys. Welcome to the gang" Justice said pointing at all of us and shaking Luke's hand.

"Oh sweet. Wait... GANG?!" Luke yelled

"Oh heavens no sweetheart. You are part of our group of friends officially now" Tori said kissing his cheek

He nodded his head understanding what just happened.

The boys went to keep working on the lunch.

After we all ate, we got dressed up in our holloween costumes.

Me and Justice wore The big bad wold and Riding hood.

Tori and Luke were baseball players

And Ty, Michael, Jake and Nathan were puzzle pieces.

All of the looked nice and sexy except the the boys who went as puzzle pieces.

"Seriously?" I asked.

"They were on sale" Ty said.

We all laughed then started getting ready to go to a retirement home. We looked sexy but appropriate enough for old people and their care takers.

The 8 of us volunteered to help the elderly hand out candy to kids that were coming to the home.

Today was going to be a fun day of community service.

———————————————————

Justice's POV:

After about 9 hours of working, we were eating dinner at a Dennys. It was around 10 pm and all of us were tired.

No matter how tired we got throughout the day. We kept going. We ended up with alot of candy to. If we were kids trick or treating, we would have about 12 pillow cases full of candy. It was way to much but we would eat all of it

I don't think the home workers did the math on how much candy to buy.

We got home and everyone went separate ways. Each guy had their own room while Loni and I were in our room and Luke and Tori in her room.

"Holy shit im tired" I said as I took off my costume.

"Tell me about it" Loni said.

We undressed and got in the shower together. We both just stood there letting the water soak our bodies.

"Sit. I'll wash the product out of your hair" she said

I did as told and sat on the built in seat of the shower.

She grabbed the soaps and put them next to me. I leaned my head against her stomach as she washed my hair.

After she washed my hair, she washed hers. We got out. I put on boxers and she put on short shorts and a crop tank top

We fell asleep quickly and slept through night, thankful for the things we have.

———————————————————

It's been a few months and today is Christmas Eve.

The past few months we have been planning our wedding. The guys except Lukemoved in with us and Tori and Luke started school again.

They are super excited that they are graduating in a few months. Both of them get to graduate early because they worked super hard. They graduate in February which is earlier than most people graduate.

Loni had been super stressed out lately.  We need to pick where we are having the wedding. Other than that, everything is planned.

Right now we are eating dinner with the boys and their parents.

"So where are you guys having the wedding?" Sir asked.

"How about the studio? That's where Justice and I first kissed." Loni said.

I smiled remembering our first kiss.

"There aren't any classes that week. So it should work" Sir said

"Oh the studio is perfect" Ty's mom said.

"I'm confused. What studio?" Ty asked

"Shit" Loni said.

"Shit" Athena copied

"Language Athena" my mother warned.

"Again. What studio?" Ty repeated.

"Umm it's the dance studio I own son. I took you there a couple of times" sir said.

"When I was 14 i showed up at the studio begging for help. Your dad was there and helped me clean the wounds my family had given me. He took care of me when I need help the most. I was there for a week before I went back home. You came in once and we had a conversation." Loni explained to Ty.

I knew she and Sir had a past but I didn't think this is what it was.

"I went to the studio as much as possible. I was allowed to attend dance lessons while I was there. Now in my free time I either visit my father's grave or dance at the studio." Loni continued

"Justice did you know about this?" Ty asked. You could tell he was frustrated that his father did tell him anything about loni for the past 5 years.

"I go to the studio with Loni quite often. She had been teaching me how to dance. If I am to be completely honest, every sport I have ever played is unappealing to me now. I dont want to do sports like I used to. I want to dance. That is why, Loni and I have decided to attend California Institute of the Arts. We will take classes in acting and dancing and Loni will also do singing" I said.

Loni and I talked to each other about college but not to others.

After about 15 minutes of silence Ty spoke up

"I'm happy for you guys" He said with a genuine smile.

We all finished our food then went separate ways for the night.

The next morning, we did the usual Christmas day festivities.

I told Loni that one present has to wait for a little bit before she can have it.

It was a fun day and all around a great holiday. 

Christmas down, New year to go

———————————————————

A/N:

Sorry it has been a while. I've had really bad writers block lately.  The baby doesn't do much to help.

Anyways have a nice night or morning wherever you are 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

541K 15.1K 55
Finished; September 13th 2019 #10 abuse #10 teenfiction #8 stepdad #6 hope #3 badboys #3 broken #1 escape #1 goodgirl #1 hate #1 stepbrother...
2.7K 475 23
(Completed) Then all of a sudden a crowd of boy's ran past me, then my someone pushed my books down, and something made me feel like it was on purpos...
437K 9.8K 55
A simple mute girl who lives in a world of silence and serenity with her grandmother. A ruthless cruel mafia who lives in the world of women,drugs an...
548K 14.6K 36
✔COMPLETED ✔ Description: So, what do you do at 14 when you've been kicked out of the only home you've ever known? What do you do when you call you...