Intended To Be Yours โœ” (Compl...

By meera_sengupta

The story of her patience and his possessiveness. ________________________________________ He diverts his ga... More

Promo!!
Dark and Bright!!
Injured!!!
I want her!!
Muffins!!
Hook or crook!!!
Forever darkness!!!
Challenge!!!
Monster!!!
Restlessness!!!
Deal!!
Punishment!!!!
Muffin/Monster!!
Who is she to you?!!
Announcement!!
Broken!!
Game on!!
Marriage!!
Drama queen!!
Who knows the game better!!
Attractions/ Effects!!
Tasn e drama!!
Broken Souls!!!
Betrayed!!
Half Kiss!!
Accident!
Growing attachment!!
Hidden Secrets!!
Treatment!!
A magic of love!!
Blackmailer!!!
Changing Circumstances!!
A stage ahead!!
Forgiveness!!
Clarification!!
Attachment!!
Fear and Feelings!!
Pain in Rain!!
His fear!!
Badalte haalat!!
Love Realisation!!
Her stubbornness!!
His decision!!
Phaasle!!
Mission Confession!!
Start of jealousy.
Loosing controls!!
Dard - e - ishq.
Tu hi hai Aashiqui..
Judaai.
Confession.
A dreadful Past.
Coming out from the Darkness.
Someone..
Breakfast together.
Moods.
His music.
Special shoutout..
Tu hi hai.
Little Jealousy!!
Our Island!!
Accepting changes.
Love You.
Secret Plans.
Syrup.
Lighten up.
His Surprise.
Feeling Love.
Discussion..
Fights.
Her Love.
Laal Ishq.
Lost enemies.
Bloody hands.
Fear.
I can never hate you.
Mysterious lady.
Where is she?
Lady gaga.
EPILOGUE..

Unknown Attitude!!

6.2K 676 24
By meera_sengupta

Ch - 13

Sana entered inside the kitchen, which is completely modern interior finished design, with steel finishing cabinets, slab is made with white marble, all stainless steel and glass appliances, utensils on hooks, matching cups, clean folded tea towel. A big refrigerator is placed in the right corner. Ceramic floor tiles and for Sana's shock the kitchen walls at least not painted dark, it's a off white.

Placing her one hand on waist she look at the list and says, "I haven't heard most the dishes names, how will i cook?" Sighing she open the cabinets and take out everything she needed for the dishes she knows to cook. Placing all item on the floor she make a pout and says, "He is seriously a monster, i never cook for so many people."

She take a big knife on her hand and look at it with so much of concentration. Aadi sneakily come into the kitchen, he shakes his head by looking at the mess than narrows his brows by looking at Sana and says by standing besides her, "What are you thinking, new born sister?"

Sana rotates the knife and says, "Thinking of killing your friend." "Hahha, not possible you can't. He is very clever." Said aadi with a smile. Sana turn the knife towards him and says, "Now i feels like killing you, new born idiot brother."

Aadi says by moving a bit back, "Why you both always  making me the target yrr? I am the innocent aadi. See, i came here to look at you and thinking of giving some suggestions as a bro." Sana narrows her brows and says, "What?" He smiles and says, "Sidharth asks you to made food, not good food.".

Sana smiles mischievously and says, "You are not that idiot brother., i like this idea. But why are you helping me?" Aadi scratch his head and says, "Because you are my new born sister and one more thing." She asks in confusion, "What?" He sighs, "Never call me brother in front of sidharth, otherwise he will...will scold me. So we will be like friends in front of him right."

Sana nodded and says, "Can you also help me out in escaping or just in this things?" He made a serious face and says, "I don't want you to escape, see...it can causes more consciousness for you and your family. Because sidharth anyhow bring you here again, and so better you accept this life but... keep challenging him like you does. I will help you in that."

Closing eyes sana says, "Why he want to keep me here?" Aadi smiles and says, "Find that out yourself, but don't ask him. He will definitely told you something else. See you sister." Said aadi go from there leaving confuse Sana behind.

Aadi move walk to the corridor by thinking, "It's fun to see their fighting, but what shocking me more that sidharth leave that girls without touching. This is something new that i heard for the first time, when that girl talk with someone. And the way he smiles today by looking at her,..... There's definitely something going on."

"Which i need to find out, i love this changes. Ohhh i am damn excited for the party." He rub his both palm in excitement and go from there.
Sana look at all ingredients with a mischievous smile and start cooking.

She will put ingredients as a guess and cook the dishes, only two dishes she prepared properly. So that it don't look that she deliberately do all this. But cooking imperfectly is not also an easy task, mistakenly she burn her own hand. Sobbing she put ice cubes on the burn mark,

"Ahh..it's paining, .. Shut up sana don't cry you are doctor." After a pause she says, "So what? I treat people, that doesn't mean that i never feels pain. I know it will sound funny but i never take an injection. I miss mumma...monster i hate you."

Sidharth come home, the huge hall is already decorated for the party. He is going towards the room when suddenly it's strikes on his mind that she will be in the kitchen. Smirking he move towards there. But his smirking soon turns into shocking frown by look at conditions of the kitchen.....

All ingredients is scattered in the whole platform, some foods are kept prepared on one side but not looking that one could eat them. Shaking his he finds her standing near the sin by facing her back. He can't able to control his smiles because she looks so funny from back.

Controlling his smile he says, "Good evening muffin." Sana turn towards him in a jerk, because he again shock her by his sudden voice. Biting his lips he try to suppress his laugh but can't able to and start laughing loudly by looking at her.

She is there standing by in his black t shirt that reach to her mid thigh and turns colourful. Flour, turmeric, red chili powder, some other things are scattered on her dress. His shorts is cross her knees which is also in a bad condition. Her hairs are scattered and some leafs stuck on it. Face has also dry flour stains.

She holding her burn hand with the other, making a angry pout and look at him with colliding brows. He hold the slab from one hand laughing continuously. Aadi and some other servants look at sidharth with wide open eyes and mouth, this is the first time they saw him laughing like this because they always used to saw a angry one.

Aadi's shock face turns into a smile one because he is happy to saw him like this, the laugh which lost somewhere in his dark world. Sana gritted her teeth and says, "Why are you laughing like this? This is all happen because of you." As soon as he heard the made laughing, made a stern face and cursed himself for this stupidity what he never want to do.

He said by maintaining his poker face, "What is all this? I asked you to cook food not garbage." A tear of drop fall from her eyes in pain and anger, she open the cover of a tray and says, "See, i cooked what i know. And how can i make all foods that i never heard in my life still i tried but because of you i ended up burning my hand."

Narrowing brows he turns his gaze towards her hand which looks read due to burning. He don't know why his heart ached by seeing her hand, stomach feels twisted from inside. He didn't understand anything nor think and says by holding her hand, "How did you burn so much? Gadhi don't you know to take care of yourself."

"Sometimes you hit your head by table, and now burn your own hand. Seriously, who made you doctor gadhi?" Sana made a o shape mouth and says, "First of all i am not gadhi and second i am very good doctor. Don't forget i am the who did your operation and all this happened because you asked me to cook so many foods alone. You actually want to give me this punishment right."

Clenching his he grab her arm and says by moving upstairs, "Do you want doctor for this or it could healed by ointment? Tell me." Sana turns her head back to aadi and find him smiling. Shaking her head in disbelief she says, "I don't need anything." "Fine don't tell me, i am calling the doctor then." Said sidharth by taking turn for the room.

Sighing she says, "Why you are so stubborn?" "Less than you baby, and  i will call you baby." Said sidharth by entering inside the bedroom. Sana make a face and says, "It will be fine by the ointment." He made her sit on the bed and finding it. She look at him in confusion as there's something unknown emotion on his face that she never saw before.

He take out a ointment and says, "Give me your hand." For the first time without argument she does the same, he applied the ointment on her hand slowly by blowing air in between. Maybe this the first time he applying ointment on someone's pain, not giving pain. But dont want to think right now.

Sana is also shocked by seeing the caring side of the monster, the one who give her worst pain is here applying medicine on her wound. Today his face didn't show the attitude, the anger with what he always roaming around but what is this thing which is visible on his face.

She turns her gaze to the other side because don't want to get affected by the monster in any way. When she first saw him, his presence create some sensations inside her but whatever that was, all vanished after he made her life hell.

He leaves her hand after applying the medicine and says, "Freshen up and get ready by wear something good from the closest." Frowning she asks by coming out from her thoughts, "Why?" He looks at the other side and says, "I told you there's a party in the evening, so get ready if you want to see other people's face also except me or aadi."

He take a glance at her and go from there. Sana bit her lips and says, "I am getting bored by sitting in a place from days and seeing the same faces. Not interested at his party but let's go Sana, for your time pass."

***************************************
Let's see what happens next!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 43.1K 45
"I-I should be heading to my room now." I told him not in anyway ready to face him. "Turn around." He instructed. "Your fiancee may w-wake up soon to...
49.3K 3.5K 22
# Book 1 in Forever Series ยฐโ€ข๐‘๐ข๐ฒ๐š ๐•๐ž๐ซ๐ฆ๐šโ€ขยฐ 25 year old. Medical residency student in neurology.She is the sweet sunshine girl who comes in an...
2.3M 118K 83
"You are just mine and soon you are going to be my queen just make these words imprinted in your head and I will do anything to make this happen". Lo...
272K 26.1K 38
โ› The Dark love of Mafia's โœ โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:*โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:* Secrets which are hidden. Some secrets are burned and some are buried beneath their feet, some a...