Awkwardly in love Ranboo x re...

By Villareal_writer

Y/n is Punz's little sister, she goes out of town to escape the streaming life and runs into someone that pul... More

The man at the Pastry shop
Couch
Note
Where
Explaining
Omg!!!!a/n
Brits comming to America!?
I think I love you
A/n
Best friends
Angry brother
Twitter feed chapter
A/n
Face cam steam.
Aftermath
A/n
Is she ok? Is He ok?
A very well needed a/n
Adding to the last a/n

A/n

11.7K 191 641
By Villareal_writer

Hi muffins, anarchist, nerds, people with horrible sleep schedules, mcyt simps, people who didn't get a Sapnap under their tree this year, and lastly anyone here.
This book is just a random idea I got from drawing fan art with my friend. She drew Punz and her oc. I drew Ranboo she wanted to grief my art but just made it look like he was cartoon blushing. He was glancing at her oc so I was like...inspiration out the house Wattpad is calling.

But anyways quick notes. Characters
Y/n l/n

Just think hoodies and sweats and Air Force 1s
Mains (tho there will be more characters)

Clara Huntson (your bestie)

Taylor Salvest (your other bestie)

Quakity (your comfort friend)

Tubbo

Tommy

Sappity Nappity (Sapnap)

Punz (your big bro)

Gogy or George (your second go to guy friend)
Note:that got to be the best photo of gogy ever

Wilbur (The friend you gossip to first)

Fundy (the one that feels like he's your brother)

Karl (your guy best friend)

Ranboo (that is to find out later)

Kinda some more notes on the main characters (includes dream) you have to mother Tubbo and Tommy friend wise. You are the same age as Tommy younger tho by months. (Your birthday is July 17 in the story) comfort friend means the one you tell everything to and trust and they help rather by humor or advise they help. Second go to friend means they come after your best friend and comfort friend. Brother like friend your super close to and love him like a brother. Guy best friend is self explanatory. Gossip friend basically "spill the tea" to them 2nd after your guy best friend of course.

No smut at all!!!!
I don't know if Ranboo is ok with cuddles and kisses so hey Ranboo if you find this let me know! But friends cuddle so hehe I'll add something to that nature. "Homiesexal" Ranboo is a fun character to write prove me wrong!

Anyways quick note Ranboo and Fundy are my comfort streamers. My friend littlerly said "Who hurt you?" Lmbo. But her's is Niki so is that more normal I don't know I don't care. All I know is I had a really hard day and was crying and hiding under my desk.(if I want to cry I sit under my gaming desk it's what I do) I got a notification from Twitch saying Fundy is live so I watched it. By the end I was smiling. Ranboo makes me laugh no mater what. Also I don't know how but has boosted my confidence and self appreciation some how. I don't know what it is but these two are the light in the dark for me right now.

Just gonna leave these here

Ok bye now!!! But please read on so kinda bye not bye see ya hi bohfrxtcyvuvjvytctx. Bye!...ish

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.1K 927 23
Sam is a 15 year old school girl who likes to play minecraft. But one day, instead of waking up in her bed, she wakes up in a whole new world! And as...
25.7K 490 27
this is my first story so it's gonna be all over the place. basically just a tommyinnit × oc. wilburs sister Gets on to the dream smp but no one know...
2.6M 85.4K 54
𝒐𝒐𝒐 ┊Offline! *ੈ✩‧₊°* With a traumatic past that separated her from her best friend, What happens when Maisie finally reunites with him years late...
12.1K 459 38
You are a young streamer blossoming into fame. You adore Minecraft and many of its streamers some of whom encouraged you to start. But what if the on...