Paw patrol : Can't Catch a Br...

De TheUploader-1

The pups split up and it seems like they will never get back together. When a looming and past threat rises a... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 11

372 6 0
De TheUploader-1

Not much to say here since I did the chapteralready. 2 chapters in 1 week is pretty impressive for me I think. Since I've made very little amounts of chapters. Anyways, hope ye enjoy

Sylvia sighed as their second day of driving had begun. The plan was close to being in action. 3 trucks filled with weapons. The drivers couldn't be anymore unorganized. Especially at night again.
"Okay, no one will be on the road but the setup crash and the trucks, all you need to do is look for a dog that is driving, take his drunk ass out, take his clothes and your in." The driver said shutting off his lights and driving off the empty road.
They were behind a thick wall of bushes. In front of them was the setup. A pickup truck had a "crashed" car and when they got close they would slowly pull it away giving Sylvia enough time to strike.

After some time of waiting 3 white trucks pulled up with a 7-11 logo on the side and started honking while they laughed. Sylvia watched the 3 drunken drivers in disgust. To think that she used to like beer before she became a cop. She could smell it from there
She kept her past a secret from everyone. She made some fake background for herself. Not even chase himself knows about it.
"Hey! I need to whizz *buuuurp* real quick!" A labradoodle said as he stumbled out of his car and walked unexpected to some bushes.
Sylvia had gotten a better angle to see what was going on. Her target was the last truck since no one was watching his back.
"Who you is?" The labradoodle said muttered as he let it out.
She quickly panicked and socked him in the face knocking him out cold. "Jesus?" She thought to herself. She glanced back to the driver who shrugged and grabbed the knocked out body. "Chilly outside isn't it?" He said taking of the coat, hat and glasses of the labradoodle. "We gonna act like that didn't happen?" She questioned.
No response...
He looked at Sylvia. "Put these on and go, your not the lead driver so just follow them and wherever you go put this in your jacket. It's a tracker and sends us your location, heart rate, and blood temperature. From Ryder." He explained
Sylvia took it and put it in the inside jacket pocket. She felt how cold it was through the pocket.
They got collected and took their last looks. "Alright, go." He ushered.
Sylvia walked out from the bushes calmly. She threw in some stumbles and fake burps on the way to the truck.
She climbed up the side and started her engine. "Don't go past my limits." She thought to herself. She just needs to feed them info and then get out. Not get into high places.
The pickup driver pulled away and they started driving. Sylvia kept her cool. "Just like every other situation."

After sometime of driving the lead driver pulled over. The radio started to make noise. "Pulling over, I need ga *burp* gas. You should refuel your tanks too." The male voice mumbled as a sip of beer (presumably) could be heard before the walkie talkie went silent.
Sylvia looked in the small room behind the passenger and driver seats and didn't see a gas container. Panic tried to break in. "Maybe it's in the back." She hoped.
She popped the hood of the truck. She felt around in her jacket and felt a key. She let out a half sigh of relief when she saw the lead driver pull a gas container from the back of the truck.
Behind it were boxes of weapons and money. Sylvia was in awe.
She walked behind the truck and unlocked the door and saw the same thing as the other truck. Guns, money, and a gas container. She pulled it out. "Hey!"
She froze in her spot. "You look different.."
Sylvia turned around and noticed a Doberman. She could smell the stench of alcohol coming from his breathe with every word.
"I've always been a German Shepard." She said making her voice deeper to avoid a drunk Doberman trying to get some. "You should sober up before you get in trouble." She offered
He scrunched his face "Oh piss off with that rubbish, he never shows up. Always hiding in his headquarters" the Doberman said as he slurred his words.
"I guess." He mumbled before walking back towards his truck. Sylvia felt relieved and just threw the gas back in the truck. "Not even close" she mumbled to herself.
Sylvia took the time to analyze the items in the jacket. She saw a keycard, more keys and a broken key rings. A cigarette and a lighter. "How do they keep this in here?" She wondered to herself before throwing the cigarette out the window.
"Let's hit the road, the building is 10 minutes away, keep sober now..." the voice said in an unsure tone.
She noticed the truck behind her swerving a bit. It wasn't going to end well if he kept it up.

"Sir, why are we burning this building again? And why are we leaving the items they need on the scene?" A dog asked.
*sigh* "Pikato pikato, do ye know much about deception? This isn't deception really we're just throwing them off course. Henry couldn't kill Ryder so I can only delay time."
"What about your Tuberculosis?" Pikato asked knowing medical treatments won't help.
"Oh what about it. It's early in the morning. Don't we have a shipment of weapons and stuff at a base as well?" Kaptain said
"It's still coming, there was a wreck we believe. They sounded a bit... drunk" Pikato hesitated. He didn't want them to get in trouble but it was too late for them.
"I'll be back, you better get those buildings on fire by the time I'm back." Kaptain commanded as he walked out of the original room where Henry was executed. Not a stain to be seen or smelled.

Chase and Marshall strolled around town. For the first time since chase had arrived. Marshall had on a red jacket and a walkie talkie. Never know when you'll need it. Chase didn't have any clothes on. His fur was thick enough to keep him warm.
"So... I've noticed uhh.. Sylvia isn't around." Marshall said.
"Thank you captain obvious." Chase joked. He felt most comfortable around Marshall or Ryder.
Marshall looked annoyed and squinted his eyes at chase before pushing him. "You never had this sense of practical humor." He said
"Learn things as you go, although... I don't see Everest..." chase mimicking Marshall's statement.
"You know Ryder gets out of the hospital tomorrow." Marshall informed.
"Cool... where are we going though?" Chase asked.
"To th--"
"I know we're getting ice cream but where?" He added so Marshall couldn't be a smart mouth back towards him.
Marshall sighed in his failure. "Ugh, it's around this corner." He mumbled.
"Okay, so how's living at the fire station? I wouldn't assume there's many of you there in the first place. Since ya know, there's no fires." Chase said thinking of when he was at adventure bay.
"There's a couple of us. Mainly humans. There's another couple. They are both Dalmatians. I don't do the driving. My job is mainly the "medic" you could say. I don't like the burden of using the hose." Marshall said blankly staring at the sidewalk.
"Why is that?" Chase asked.
Marshall looked embarrassed and sad at the same time. He can vaguely remember the moment it happened.
"You don't need to tell me if you don't want to." Chase said
"No no, I uh... I was using the hose on a house and turns out there was a um... person still inside." Marshall gulped. "I accidentally sprayed them and almost killed him." He spat out.
"You almost killed someone?" Chase asked in disbelief.
"It was a mistake!" Marshall defended. "That's why I don't like using the hose. I don't want to pull that again." He huffed as he continued to walk.
Chase tried to help a bit. "I've shot some people, your good. You shot them with water. The guys I shot were by bullets." Chase said trying to comfort him. It went horribly wrong.
"Yeah but you shot bad guys! I shot some poor 23 year old man name carl! He wanted my help, not to get by 270 pounds of water force." Marshall added.
"How about we just get our ice cream and forget about this, you seem a bit... distressed." Chase added
"Yeah, that seems like a better idea." Marshall agreed. He noticed a grey car drive by without a license plate.
"That car doesn't have a license plate." Marshall pointed out to chase.
Chase looked at it and saw. "That's illegal." Chase said turning around and following it.
"Are we really following it?" Marshall complained regretting showing it to chase.
"Yeah, they are probably doing something illegal. Theres no reason that should be gone." Chase said speeding up to keep up with it.
Marshall followed and soon they were full sprinting. Marshall prayed his untrustworthy legs wouldn't trip.

After barely keeping up with the car it stopped by an orphanage. They had to catch their breath real quick.
"Jeez. That was a run!" Marshall silently shouted. (Some how)
They hid behind a corner and watched a tattooed man walk out. He wasn't the fittest of the bunch. No where near the fittest.
"He's probably going to adopt someone. Awwww." Marshall cooed in pure belief. He found it heart warming.
He opened the trunk and shoved things around revealing a gas can. A big one. He opened it and sprinted towards the orphanage spilling it on the way there.
Marshall's jaw dropped in disbelief. He was about to burn down the fanciest orphanage ever.
"Use your radio! Let's go!" Chase said taking immediate action.

Everest sighed in boredom. "Ash get down from there!" She ordered.
"Okay mommy!" A Dalmatian and husky mix said as he leaped off of a box and landing like a superhero.
"When is dad getting back?" Another asked.
"I don't know sn--"
Multiple radios around the station started making a static noise.
"We have an attempted arson in progress at the orphanage! I repeat attempted arson! I'm chasing the target right now!" Marshall said through the radio.
Seconds after the fire trucks started their engines and their deafening sirens. They watched as the trucks exited the station.
"What the... not even a day together and they already started something." Everest said letting out a growl of annoyance.
"Can we play with the other pups?" The station is empty right now." A third pup asked
"Go for it." Everest said turning on the TV and switching it to the news channel to see what's happening.

They both rounded the corner to see the arsonist pouring the gas around the building.
Unlucky for them they got spotted fairly quickly. "STOP! IN THE NAME OF THE LAW!" Chase ordered.
The criminal dropped the gas and a lighter. It ignited the flames and he ran for it.
Chase and Marshall continued after him making record time getting close to him. Things got bad when they turned into an alley. Not for Marshall.
"Chase, you keep up with him! I know where the alley goes!" Marshall said keeping up his pace.
Chase nodded and Marshall took a right and ended up on the side walk. He turned left and ran up the street.
When he reached the cross walk he made another left and just up ahead was another alley. He ran in front of it and waited. He expected it would take longer. That wasn't the case.
"AGGGGHHHH!"
Marshall heard the arsonist yell in pain as they busted through some boxes with chase leached onto his arm.
Marshall panicked and punched him causing him to stagger backwards and fall over onto chase who let out a small yelp.
Chase shoved the body off him and they both realized he went limp. "Help me drag him back" chase said
Marshall saw the a cloud of ash and smoke rise from the orphanages location. In the distance he could hear the fire truck sirens.
They lifted the unfit body and started their walk to the location of the fire.

"Thank you, we'll take him in for questioning." A cop said putting the knocked out body in cuffs.
"How is this guy not wearing a jacket." Marshall thought to himself.
"Wow!" Chase said looking at the fire engulfing the orphanage.
"Luckily the kids are all safe and no casualties. Their drills actually worked." A firefighter said to them.
"So much for ice cream." Chase said making light of the gloomy situation.
"Maybe next time with Ryder." Marshall responded.
They headed back to the fire station to spend the rest of the time there instead of eating ice cream while an orphanage burnt down.

Sylvia looked around the fairly nice area. The trucks were parked in the middle of the room. They had a TV playing a soccer game and a food bar. On the second level where tables and benches with their symbol. They weren't really doing much. Sorta like a lazy work day. She talked to some people but soon left them to snoop around. There wasn't much to look at. At least what she saw. There was locked door that caught her eye.
The nicest person she talked to was a pit bull. He seemed very helpful in some situations.
"So, what got you into the "cartel business?" He asked. Sylvia didn't know anything about him. They sorta just talked.
Sylvia felt the same feeling when she was confronted by the drunk truck driver. Her plan was to stall for as long as she could. "Oh, can I get your name?"
"My name is Linus, my friends call my Lenny. I'm not sure why." He added.
"Cool, what got you into this place?" Sylvia asked hoping to get an idea of what she could make up.
"I wandered into the wrong places. Now I'm here." He shrugged. "It's not very thrilling either. I've never seen kaptain." He said
"I was asked to drive a truck...that was yesterday." Sylvia lied. "But, who's kaptain?"
"He's the head of the cartel. I hear he ruthless. I don't wish to meet him either." Linus said shivering at the thought.
"Who are the other drivers?" Sylvia asked.
"They are a bunch of screw off's. They just cause a ruckus. Always drunk and pissing off others." Linus explained sharing his hatred towards them.
The atmosphere in the room changed when a certain man stepped in. Everyone's chatting stopped and looked at him. They pieced it together and realized it was kaptain. They all scrambled up.
"Aye, where are my truck drivers?" He asked in a calmly manner once again.
Sylvia walked and lined up with the 2 others drivers who are still drunk. They seemed scared out of their mind.
She couldn't take her eye off of his eyepatch and scar. The others seemed to be doing the same. "What are ye looking at?" They didn't respond.
"I heard ye 3 were drunk on the job. Tell me, why were you drunk?" Kaptain spoke.
"Well, you see sir..."
"I don't wanna hear it. Ye wanna know what happened to the last man who failed a job? His name used to be Henry but now he's burnt. No traces of him." Kaptain said eyeing all three of them
Sylvia raised her paw hoping something would come from it.
"What is it?" Kaptain said thinking of what to do with the 3 without breaking his morals.
"I wasn't drunk." Sylvia said throwing them under the bus for her own safety.
"So what were ye then?" Kaptain asked.
Sylvia hesitated."... sober..." she said expecting a bullet to land somewhere inside her or to be burnt.
"My men will come and take these trucks later today, show them all your respect. Thats goes for everyone in here! and if I found out you are drunk in the job I'll have ye skinned alive." He said walking out and slamming the door.
They all stood there. In awe of what just happened. Sylvia just played with her life.
"Psst"
Sylvia saw Linus and made her way towards him. "That's was close!" He said wide eyed.
"Yeah..." Sylvia agreed not knowing what to say.
"Look, I'll let you bunk with me, you didn't need to rat out those 2." Linus offered.
Sylvia accepted and they continued to talk. Sylvia needed to give it some time before she could get good information out from there.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

109K 1K 34
Chase is just spending another beautiful day in Adventure Bay when he hears his teammates talk bad about him, even Skye! His own crush. He runs away...
70.7K 909 38
This time, pups are humans and studying in high school! Chase is a new boy, very talented, but has a painful past and everybody bullies him because o...
4.7K 215 30
Days in Adventure Bay are much as exciting when you're one of the Paw Patrol members, and every pup has their own, different life. One after the othe...
7.7K 118 23
The Paw Patrol has been disbanded and our pups went separate ways. But what's most surprising, Chase and Skye didn't move on together, they're not in...