good night ، sakusa kiyoomi...

By sorvetier

ੈ✩‧₊ ❝ rest well, i promise that i'll be watching you here. ❞ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ↳ in which a simple mes... More

I'M NOT A PESSIMIST, I'M A REALIST.
characters.
playlist.
prologue.
chapter 01.
chapter 02.
chapter 03.
chapter 04.
chapter 05.
chapter 06.
chapter 07.
chapter 08.
chapter 09.
chapter 10.
chapter 11.
chapter 12.
chapter 13.
epilogue.
GOOD NIGHT

chapter 14.

1.3K 48 40
By sorvetier

july 17, 2014
second person‛s p.o.v
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

the morning came, you woke up, seeing your mother beside you, your friends fitted themselves to the couch. you smiled at their tactic. you looked at your hand where your mother‛s hand grasped on you and on the side was your father‛s. you smiled at him, this is the last time you are seeing him.

you tried to be comfortable and to avoid waking them up but your body was now too heavy for you to move, like rocks and trucks was on your body.

"[y/n]" your father looked up to you as you sent him a faint smile.

"you‛re so beautiful." he added as you smiled at him, tears brimmed on your eyes.

"thank you pa, i‛m sorry." you let out a rasped voice.

"it‛s not your fault baby, i‛m sorry too because i don‛t have the time to take care of you." he caressed your hand.

"also, your potential boyfriend looks fine, he is respectful and seems smart." he managed to joke out as you giggled.

"pa, no time for that but i wish if we confessed earlier, we would be together." you huffed.

"you told me you don‛t have time for that?" he crossed his arms making you laugh lightly.

"i- i don‛t even know that your lungs are already giving up on you, i don‛t have the time to spend the time with you." he held your hand as your heart swelled.

"that‛s alright, i‛m glad i got the time to talk to you and later." you softly spoke as he sighed.

"yeah, your mother wants it to end, and you? is it fine for you?" he looked at you with furrowed eyebrows.

"it is, i can finally rest peacefully after all." you looked at sakusa‛s sleeping form.

═══════ ˚* ੈ♛༉‧₊˚ ═══════

"hey, i need to talk to my parents first." you fluttured your eyes as they nodded slowly.

it was already afternoon, they took their lunch and breakfast in not so good way. sakusa was always by your side the whole time, holding your hand.

"mhm, take your time." nozomi smiled bitterly at you as you nodded.

there sat your parents waiting for your words.

"sorry and thank you because even though i didn‛t met your expectations, you still love me for who i am. you‛re the best parents i ever had. i love you both." you tried to smile as they tried to control their tears.

"we love you too honey, you‛ve been good to us and you already exceed our expectations, sorry you have to suffer like this, you don‛t deserve it." your mother gripped your hand.

"we‛ll see you soon?" you father confronted as you chuckled, nodding.

"we love you, so much." your parents hugged your fragile body.

"I love you too, much more. remember that i‛ll guide you through the end." you let out a breathy sigh.

a comfortable silence were engulfing the three of you, being the only child, they are losing their only child. it hurts them that you‛re going first before them, it hurts them so much. no parents want their children to go first before them.

"call the others, except sakusa cause i have long message for him." you tried to joke out as they nodded.

your parents went out of the room and calls akahana, nozomi and komori to enter the room. the door opens as akahan started crying again, gripping your sheets.

"i‛m sorry [y/n], i‛m such a bipolar bitch to you,you know that i love you, right? i always want you and omi to be together, i really really love you and i really appriciate your efforts for us." she let out a groanly voice.

"thank you for the adventures [y/n], thank you for being a good friend to me ever since the first year. i love you." komori sobbed.

they can‛t face the reality that this is the last time you are talking to them, they felt surreal, it was like a dream, no rather a nightmare.

"we‛ve just been friends for a short time but i really love the aura you are giving us, your calm tone when you are speaking, i grew attached to it. the comfort you gave us can‛t replace by any other. i love you [y/n] my love." nozomi held your hand as komori patted your head.

"thank you guys, i love you more. thank you for being with me until the end, i‛ll never forget you three. i promise you three will have a good life and a successful one." you swore as tears cascade down on their cheeks.

"i just broke up with my ex-boyfriend and now i‛m losing you? this is too soon!" she sobbed even more as small tears escape from your [eye color] orbs.

"you can tell me what happened soon, okay?" you patted her hand as she shook his hand.

"i can‛t keep up with this guys, please call omi-kun, i need him." you cried out as the last time, they hugged you with all they have.

"we love you [y/n], we won‛t forget you." komori blurted as you nodded.

"i love you too guys, forever and always." they pulled away as they called sakusa.

as they went out of the room, nozomi and akahana hugged and cried to each other as komori trying to calm themselves down. sakusa entered the room, his eyes were still blurry from everything.

he sat on your side once again, he intertwine your hands together as you took your phone with the rest of energy you have, typing the words you are waiting for.

"omi, check your phone." you demanded as a notification popped out from his phone.

[nickname] 💓
3:03 P.M

i love you sakusa kiyoomi,
i always do.

as sakusa red those words, he breathed in and out. he looked at you with pity and regretful eyes.

"omi, i love you so much, ever since we are in highschool. thank you for everything, for accepting me in your life. i just want you to appriciate me and i would never forget you." you gurgled.

"you stupid germ, why are you always hurting me? do you also know how much i love you?" he caressed your hair, then kissing your forehead.

for the last time, you felt butterflies around your stomach, the feeling of euphoria never left you ever since you met him.

"i always appriciate you dumbass, you‛re being like this when you‛re about to give up your life?" he squeezed your hand together.

"thank you omi, i love you. in another life i‛ll wait for you or either look for you, okay so we can be together." you looked into his deep colored irises as he nodded.

"i love you too, i‛ll wait for you, this is not the goodbye yet." his brooding eyes seeping through.

he kisses your forehead last time, as you close your eyes for the warm feeling. he let go of your hand to call your parents and friends then the doctor.

once they entered the room, you looked at each one of them in their gloomy eyes and spoke one last time. the doctor checked your lungs one last time, sadly it is already giving up. once the machine took off of you, your body will give up as well.

"i love you all so much, please take care." there your last words, your eyes closing as the last sound you heard was their cry.

sakusa‛s world collapsed, the girl he loves ever since are now gone. he sat on the couch, crying his heart out.

you made him so different, his self change because of you and he wanted more, but you were now gone, the good things you did to him, he would never forget it, either it was cliché or not.

that is the reason he love you so much, being yourself, you never failed to express yourself to your friends and to him and it made him head over heels to you.

cries and sobbed rung through out the room, as they mourn on your given up body. everyone was not theirselves as for today, they announced that you are now gone to the world you are living.

the people in itachiyama were shocked especially your juniors and especially iizuna that was currently having a good day.

iizuna knew your illness but he did not expect you to be gone this early, he also have the idea that your lungs is about to give up supposedly last few months but you stayed strong.

and that one afternoon, he knew, he knew that he would never recieve your love messages once again. forever. he fell in love but in a wrong time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.6K 479 19
[𝙺𝚒𝚢𝚘𝚘𝚖𝚒 𝚂𝚊𝚔𝚞𝚜𝚊 𝚡 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛] 𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎, 𝚝𝚘 𝙸𝚝𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚢𝚊𝚖𝚊 𝙸𝚗𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚝𝚞𝚝𝚎... ๏𝙱𝚎𝚐𝚒𝚗 𝙹𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚗𝚎𝚢
93.2K 2.8K 34
COMPLETED a tiktok famous dumb gurl🙀🙀🤪🤪aka you and an entire volleyball league (no idea) what could possibly go wrong?? I PROMISE WE'RE GETTING T...
124K 6.2K 13
❛ YOU'RE DOING ALL OF THIS JUST BECAUSE A BOY DUMPED YOU? ❜ 。in which kageyama tobio finds the quiet girl, l/n y/n...
707K 22.3K 28
{completed} a friendship that blooms between you and itachiyama's ace. eventually leads to an unexpected romance sakusa kiyoomi x female reader ha...