good night ، sakusa kiyoomi...

By sorvetier

ੈ✩‧₊ ❝ rest well, i promise that i'll be watching you here. ❞ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ↳ in which a simple mes... More

I'M NOT A PESSIMIST, I'M A REALIST.
characters.
playlist.
prologue.
chapter 01.
chapter 02.
chapter 03.
chapter 04.
chapter 05.
chapter 06.
chapter 08.
chapter 09.
chapter 10.
chapter 11.
chapter 12.
chapter 13.
chapter 14.
epilogue.
GOOD NIGHT

chapter 07.

1.3K 53 23
By sorvetier

june 14, 2013
1st person‛s p.o.v
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

i was scrolling to my phone on the way to the gymnasium and i looked at the lists who will enter the interhigh qualifier.

"no way?!" i gasped as i red the article, karasuno losing to the iron wall of dateko.

"hey [nickname]-san, wby are you crying?" a mew member of the volleyball club went beside me as i wipped my happy tears.

"i‛ll tell you okay? let‛s go inside, the others maybe already there, especially captain." i winked at him and he shuddered at it making me chuckle.

sakusa as we knew, was the knew captain but it seems like komori is more like the captain or rather the mom of the team.

we went inside the gym as i saw them stretching and some of them are cleaning or sanitizing the gym.

maybe it was fifty-fifty good to have sakusa to be the captain of the club. it‛s always clean and hygenic here.

"ah! [y/n]-san you‛re here! why are you crying?" their wing spiker asked as i chuckled.

i went to the benches as i saw akahana sitting, probably talking to her boyfriend, making me chuckle.

"i saw that karasuno was defeated with dateko, they didn‛t made into nationals for eleven years or more than that? i‛m their biggest fan too especially their cheer!" you smiled as they looked at you in awe.

"that‛s great! though karasuno will still go to nationals again? lucky they have kageyama and hinata." komori walked near us as i nodded.

"they‛re also great, probably, sakusa is still confused how they defeated shiratorizawa last year." he added making me laugh.

"yeah, we are going to the nationals either way but we won‛t be playing against karasuno unless they won all the games." i pointed out as they nodded.

"okay you germs, let‛s start practicing." sakusa called out as the other members sweatdropped at their captain.

"sakusa, how many times do i have to tell you to stop calling them that?" i crossed my arms as he shrugged.

"you know, i know who the real germ is, should i call coach and plead them to have some practice match with you?" i teased as he shuddered in disgust.

"eh? who might that be [nickname]-san?" the other libero asked as i smirked.

"oh, we all know who that is," you looked at them as they still doesn‛t have any idea.

"inarizaki high, your captain hates the particular setter there, miya atsumu." i said as they nodded.

"[y/n], stop." sakusa warned as i smiled sweetly.

"ehehe, gomen." i turned around and went to akahana, still talking to her lover.

i slowly went behind her as she was face timing with amane-san. he noticed me as i shushed myself, my finger on my lips as he just nodded.

"hello amane-san! is akahana too noisy?!" i screamed as akahana squealed and statted slapping my side as i groaned.

"stupid bitch! arghhh, why do you need to shout?!" she kept slapping me as i laughed.

"[y/n]-chan, keep it down please." komori called out as i sent him a peace sign.

"oh, by the way amane-san," i started as he seems to shivered in fear.

"are you still friends with iizuna-senpai?" is spoke with venom as he sweatdropped and akahan was also waiting for answer.

"oh, uhm. i cutted my connections with him." he scratches his nape as i nodded.

"good, you learned your lesson after all." i sassily replied and he nodded.

"i told you she would ask you that, she‛s smart and you hurted her human diary feelings?" she clicked her tongue as amane-san sulked.

"c‛mon hana, let‛s help the team, you can continue sexting later." i teased as they both blushed.

"[y/n]!" they both exclaimed as i rushed into the team‛s bottle and akahana ended her call.

she started chasing me around the gym as i squealed.

"wait! dateko won against karasuno today, it was amazing and i feel so proud." i stopped her as she did so.

"go, go let‛s go, let‛s go dateko?" she cheered also in question form.

"yeah, i was crying earlier but i hope weasels and crows will fight soon." i answered as she hummed.

"that is possible but i think that will happen next year." she added and i nodded.

we went to collect the bottles and went outside for the water fountain.

═══════ ˚* ੈ♛༉‧₊˚ ═══════

"why don‛t you guys be the manager of the team?" komori asked as he adjusted his gym bag on his shoulders.

"hm, coach already trusting you and giving you our schedules just like that." sakusa added.

"sorry i can‛t, i‛m the vice president of the photography club so i still can‛t." i declined as komori pouted.

"i‛m the secretary of art club so i can‛t too." akahana retorted.

"that‛s really unfair!" komori pouted once again making us laugh.

we went out of the school and eventually talking about our college since soon enough, we will leave our dearest school.

"hey about the practice match with inarizaki, it‛s real." i said as sakusa groan and komori laughed.

"when and how?" sakusa asked as me and akahana looked at each other.

"around july so don‛t worry, you can keep the gym squeaky clean." i teased as he huffed.

"you guys go first, me and [y/n] will just have our girl talks." akahana gripped my wrist softly and they nodded.

they bid goodbye and they walked away. as they were out of sight, akahana grabbed my shoulders and sighed.

"is there any progress? i think sakusa-san is already comfortable with you." she wiggled her eyebrows and i laughed a bit.

"well, uh... remember the time i always asked him for his number?" i started as she nodded, waiting for it.

"well, after a few days, he is responding to my texts but you know, the typical cold and short one." i answered as she squealed.

"there is progress! the looks in his eyes though, well uhm he seems to be normal now around you so don‛t lose hope my dearest friend!" she patted my back as i rolled my eyes.

"you just got a boyfriend without effort then you‛re treating me like this?" i retorted as she pouted.

i started walking as she groaned in annoyance and trying to catch up with me.

"hey! don‛t leave me!" she whined as she also gripped into my uniform so i won‛t go way farther.

once we are at our street, we departed and bid goodbye to each other and i went home quickly as i anticipated.

"miya atsumu? very interesting, i wonder why sakusa-kun hates him?" i went upstairs, to my room.

i placed my bag at the side and changed into my pajamas then floppes into my fluffy bed and brought out my phone.

as i was about to open my phone, a notification or rather, a text popped up.

sakusa kiyoomi ♡
6:30 p.m

if you‛re going to send
a longass message
again, please don‛t
continue anymore.

eh? sorry sakusa, you
can‛t stop me so anyways,
how are you this fine
evening? i hope you will
have your dinner soon.
remember to take care
of yourself okay? do
your nightly routine and
if you want someone
to talk to, i‛m just here
okay? do your home-
works and projects
good night sakusa-kun
and sleep well! hihi.

you‛re so stubborn.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.1K 467 10
-y/n doesn't fall in love, or at least that's what she'll say to anyone who asks her about getting into any kind of romantic relationship. however, a...
195K 10.3K 17
【𝑆𝐴𝐾𝑈𝑆𝐴 𝐾𝐼𝑌𝑂𝑂𝑀𝐼】 ❝𝐈 𝐇𝐎𝐏𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐘 𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑❞- In which Sakusa Kiyoomi had recen...
426K 15.3K 37
"𝗧𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝘀𝗮𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗹𝘀 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱𝘀 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘆𝗲𝘁, 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆'𝘃𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗼𝗽𝗲𝗻 𝗳𝗼𝗿...
561K 24.8K 31
COMPLETED ♡ sakusa kiyoomi x fem! reader ↳ in which sakusa kiyoomi hid his feelings cause he didn't want to burden her. © myhugelove ACHIEVEMENTS...