Possibly Forever (Will Byers...

Por PAnicattheupsidedown

♤♡"ɪ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ sᴀɪᴅ ɪ'ᴅ sᴛᴀʏ ɢᴏɴᴇ ғᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ᴅɪᴅ sᴀʏ ɪ'ᴅ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ʜᴏᴍᴇ"♡♤ Şęąşøņ 3 ✅ Şęąşøņ 4 [,𝗼𝗻-𝗴𝗼�... Más

Just a message about the hate
Prologue
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY ONE
A/N
!!!One extra thing!!!
Dear, Y/N...
Dear, Will...
CHAPTER TWENTY TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT
My Volume ll thoughts...
CHAPTER TWENTY NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY SIX

CHAPTER TEN

3.8K 101 94
Por PAnicattheupsidedown

......YOUR POV......

As Will explained to Mike and Lucas what he had been trying to tell them I was still looking at the bruise on my side. It had darkned not long after we had got back inside.

I looked up when I felt the weight of the couch shift.

"I-Im so sorry." Will said, looking at the bruise guiltily.

"Its ok. You were upset." I gave him a small smile but he didn't return it. He continued to stare at the bruise on my side. I dropped my shirt back down and his eyes darted back up to meet mine.

"No, its not ok. I shouldn't have pushed you and I should've listened. Tearing down castle Byers was no way to deal with my emotions and neither was lashing out at you." I pulled him into a hug, or at least as much of a hug as I could pull him into without hurting my side.

"I forgive you Will." He smiled. I realized then that Mike and Lucas were still in the room. I looked over to see them staring at us but immediately looking always and pretending like they hadn't been listening.

I laughed as I let go of Will. He got up and went to walk out of the room. "Where are you going?" I questioned.

He stopped walking and turned around to face me. "Im going to get changed, we're all still soaking wet. Oh, and if you're staying over you might want to call your mom." I nodded at him and he turned back around to continue walking.

I went to stand but fell back in pain as soon as I did.

"Do you need some medicine or something?" Lucas asked, walking over to me.

"I don't know. But I'm not going to be able to walk if I don't have something." I said, keeping a tight grip on my side.

Mike walked out of the room as well but returned minutes later with a glass of water and two white pills.

"Mike, wha-" "Don't ask, just take them." He set down the glass and handed me the pills.

I shrugged and took the pills, a drink of water following.

Mike sat down beside me and sighed. I knew what he was about to say and I really didn't want to hear it but where was I gonna go? I couldn't walk. At least not for a little while.

"Look-" "You don't have to apologize Mike." I groaned, not caring to look over at him.

"I know your pissed at me. You have every right to be, but will you please just hear me out?" I turned my head to look at him. He was giving me a pleading look.

I rolled my eyes but complied, motioning for him to move one with my hand.

He smiled. "Im really sorry for what I said the other day. I've been an asshole to everyone lately and you and Will definitely should not have been of those people. You were just trying to take up for El and he just wanted to play D&D." He exhaled deeply before he continued "You have been my best friend for a long time. And so has Will. What I did was unacceptable. Please forgive me?"

I laughed at his apology. Not that it was funny, but he did the same thing when we were kids. Mike was always having mood swings and most of the time I got caught in the crossfire. So hearing him apologize like he did when we were ten was so wierd but funny at the same time.

"Yeah Mike, I forgive you." I looked at him again and gave him a wide smile. I love the whole group with every being of me. I couldn't stay mad at any of them for longer than a day, it just seemed impossible.

I pulled him into a hug as well. Feeling the pain in my side slowly start to die away.

"I guess the medicine worked. Thanks Mike." He smiled once more before getting up. At that moment Will walked back into the room.

"Here y/n I got you some of my clothes. It's probably not anything you would normally wear but Its better than wet clothes." He held the neatly folded up stack of clothes out nervously in front of me.

I grabbed them and sent him a smile as I walked to the bathroom "Thanks."

After I had changed I walked back into the living room where the boys were talking about the monster. Since I still didn't know much about the whole thing I decided to just let them converse amongst themselves.

I grabbed my bag and headed for the door after putting my shoes on.

"Are you going home?" Will asked, walking over to me.

"Yeah. My mom probably wouldn't want me staying gone another night. But I'll meet you guys at Mikes in the morning so we can call the girls over." He looked over at Lucas and Mike and they all three nodded at the idea.

"Yeah. See you tomorrow then."

"See ya, Will." I waved at the three of them as I walked out to my bike.

The rain had momentarily calmed so I would have enough time to get back but by the time I got home It had started to pour again so I was drenched again. So I just decided to take a shower and change once more.

I washed both mine and the clothes Will let me borrow and folded them in a pile.

I laid down and started to drift off to sleep.

Whats going to happen tommorow?

....WILLS POV....

"You guys staying over?" I asked Mike and Lucas. They both looked at eachother and then shrugged.

"Sure. We'll just bike over to my place in the morning." Mike said. He got up and walked to the phone. He called his mom and Lucas called his parents.

After a little while we had all gotten situated in my room, Mike and Lucas taking the floor while I slept on my bed.

I was almost asleep when I heard the two boys talking.

"Do you think Will likes y/n?" "I don't know dude, probably." I felt my face heat up as they whispered to eachother. Was I making it too obvious? Did she know? Did she like me back? Did I actually like her?

"I think he does. And I think he has since we were little." Lucas spoke quietly.

"Yeah, I could see it. I mean he never did show any interest for the girls. I think he still had hope she would come back after she moved." "I agree."

And with that they had stopped talking, both of them falling into a deep sleep. But not me. I layed there, wondering how they knew exactly how I felt.

I always had hope she would've come back. She was my best friend. And then she left and I felt alone, even if I had the party I just felt out of place. She always made me feel like I was wanted in the group because sometimes the boys would accidentally forget about me or leave me out. None of it on purpose. I was always a quiet person, but y/n always made sure to include me no matter what.

And I have her to thank that Im still in the party to this day.

....YOUR POV.....

As soon as the alarm clock went off I got up and got dressed. I decided not to eat breakfast because I didn't want to be late to get to Mikes house.

I walked outside and got on my bike, making my way down the road and straight to Mikes.

I walked up to the door and knocked. It wasn't a few seconds later when the door opened to reveal Will.

He smiled when he saw me and I returned the smile, walking into the house and taking a seat beside Lucas.

"So what exactly are we gonna do? Call the girls and tell them about this?" Will nodded while Mike and Lucas talked about how they were going to call them.

"Super-comm first and then if that doesn't work we'll call the telephone." Mike said, getting nodds of agreement from the group.

Lucas grabbed the super-comm and began to speak.

"Max, this is Lucas do you copy? This is a code red. I repeat this is a code red. Max, do you copy? This is a code red."

I rolled my eyes at his attempts of getting her attention. I was about to take it from him and speak to Max myself when she spoke.

"Shut.up." I laughed as static came through, she had turned it off.

"She turned it off.' Lucas stated, turning to Mike.

"So...we call her on the phone now." He said back, getting up and walking towards the phone.

He put in her number and held the phone to his ear. It rung a few times before she finally answered.

"Im sleeping go away." I heard from the other line.

"This is Mike, do not hang up. Something happend, something bad. Our very lives could be at stake." He said into the phone, in a very serious voice.

I grabbed the phone from his hand and pushed him to the side.

"Max, we really need you to come over here. Sorry for waking you but its litterly the biggest emergency we could have. Please come over. We're at Mikes." "Did somebody die or something?" She asked, sarcasm but also worry laced her voice.

"No. Nobody died, Max. Just please get here. You and El both. It's important." I stated, twisting the cord of the phone around my finger.

"Alright alright. I'll be there in a few hours or some-"  "No, you need to get here now. Hurry, please." I interrupted, urgency in my tone.

"Okay, we'll be there soon." With that I hung up the phone, turning to the boys with a thumbs up.

"How'd you get her to agree so easily?" Lucas asked, his eyes wide. "Lucas, Me and her are friends. Of course she's going to listen to me and trust me more than you all." I said, motions to them with my hand.

"But I'm her boyfriend." He said, looking at me confused. I rolled my eyes. "Was her boyfriend. But boyfriend or not I'm her friend that is a girl I'm going to understand her more than you will. I don't need to explain it to you. Just take my word for it." I said, walking past him and sitting back down on the couch.

He looked like he wanted to say something else but decided against it.

"Alright. Now try Dustin again." "He isn't answering." "So try him, again."

"Dustin, do you copy? I repeat, this is a code red."

-TIME SKIP-

After a little while Max and El had finally showed up. We were all sitting around while Will explained how he knew he was back.

"I didn't think it was anything at first. I mean I think I just didn't want to believe it.  The first time I felt it was at 'Day of the Dead'" He explained.

"The power went out that night too." Mike added.

"And then I felt it again at the Nelson farm the next day. Again yesterday outside castle Byers." I gave his hand a squeeze as he finished. He gave me a small smile before Max spoke up.

"What does it feel like?"

"Its almost like...you know when you drop on a Rollercoaster?"

"Mmhm" "sure" "Yeah" "No"

"Its like...everything inside your body is just sinking all at once. But this is worse. Like your body...goes cold, and you can't breathe. I've felt it before. Whenever he was close." He said, El was giving him nervous looks as he explained.

"Whenever who was near?" Max asked.

"The Mind flayer."

"But I closed the gate." El sayed, looking Will confused.

"I know but...what if he never left? What if we've locked him out here with us?" He turned to Eleven as he spoke.

Will grabbed a paper from one of Mikes shelves and also something to draw with. He slammed the paper down on the table as he began to draw the Mind Flayer.

"This is him. All of him. But that day on the field, a part of him attached himself to me." I looked around at everyone, confused. This must've been a part that Dustin left out when he was in a rush to leave that day.

Will wiped his hand over the drawing, bringing his hand up to show the black smeared on it.

"My mom got it out of me...and Eleven closed the gate...but the part thats still in me, what if it's a part of our world?"

He flipped the paper over before he brought his hand down onto the paper, leave a black handprint in the middle of it. "In Hawkins."

"I don't understand. The demodogs died when El closed the gate."

"Yeah, Dustin told me that if the brain dies, the body dies." I added, looking at the others.

They seemed to give me a wierd look for mentioning Dustin had told me something about it but quickly forgot about it when Mike spoke up

"We can't take any chances. We need to assume the worst."

"The Mind Flayers back." I mumbled.

Will looked at me. "Yeah. and if he is, he'd want to attach himself to someone again. A new me."

"A new host."

"How can you tell if someone is a host?"

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

22.2K 545 17
𝐀 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐱 𝐎𝐂 𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟐 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐍...
65.1K 658 11
𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐱 𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐚𝐬 𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝗼𝐧 𝟏:✅ 𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝗼𝐧 𝟐:✍🏾 𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝗼𝐧 𝟑:❌ 𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝗼𝐧 𝟒:❌ 𝐢 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐨𝐰𝐧...
737 38 23
- "𝘖𝘯𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦, 𝘐 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦." 𝑺𝒚𝒍𝒗𝒊𝒂 𝑴𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒐𝒖𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓𝒕 𝒙 𝑬𝒅𝒅𝒊�...
9.3K 148 25
𝐼𝑛 𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑐ℎ 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑢𝑝𝑒𝑟 𝑝𝑜𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑑 𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑒𝑟𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟 𝑓𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑠 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑐ℎ𝑜𝑜𝑙 𝑓𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑘. "𝑜𝑓 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑠𝑒 𝑖𝑡 𝑖𝑛𝑣𝑜...