Roommates...

By thegaywoso

Leah and Jordan are roommates at Arsenal while also being like best friends. What will happen after they star... More

Back to training
No good at school
Get up!
It's about to actually start now
I'm fine...
Need to leave for a run
He's gone
Opening up
To camp we go
You're getting snatched?
I don't know why!
Finally we're home!
Bad dream
Historians also said that...
Dripping wet
I don't want this to end
Reminiscing, new feelings
Celebrations
Please don't leave
Stockton-On-Tees
Winter wonderland
Where's Jordan?
They know?
What about football?
I'm not okay
You're an ass sometimes
Good for each other
not gonna suffer anymore
It's just everything
Easy target
Not the final
Running away from the wedding

We'll get through this together

4.2K 45 2
By thegaywoso

"Hi Jordan, this is Phil." I heard as I picked my phone up.

"Hey, how are you?" I asked him, not expecting a call from him.

"All good over here. I know it's very last minute but I was wondering if you wanted to join us on camp. Frans out with an injury you see." He told me, leaving me shook. "So?" He asked after there was silence for a bit.

"Sorry, just caught me off guard but of course I'll go." I said, trying not to show my excitement too much.

"We know you're probably not in the best shape just yet as you've just come back from injury, but the best way to get back to match fitness is training!" He told me.

"Sure is! Thank you, Phil."

"No need to thank me you worked hard for this, you'll get an email with everything like everyone else okay?" He asked me before we said our goodbyes and hung up.

"Leah! I'm going to camp!" I shouted as soon as I got off the phone.

"No way!" She shouted back as she ran down the stairs and gave me a hug. "I'm so fucking proud of you!" She whispered into my ear, making me get butterflies.

"Well we better get our stuff packed, we're leaving early tomorrow morning." I told her as we headed into our room to put everything we needed into our suitcases.

"Shit we didn't tell the girls about us before we posted it on instagram." She said as she pulled out some clothes from the wardrobe.

"Lucy and Keira know. But the rest of the girls are gonna be mad and are gonna be taking the piss out of us all camp." I told her as I laid down on the bed.

"Don't stress about it too much, they'll get over it." Leah said as she laid down with me. "Let's get some sleep and we can finish packing tomorrow morning." She told me, as she pulled the bed covers over both of us.

-----

We were in the cab over to SGP the next morning, both of us still trying to think if we forgot something, since we packed everything in a hurry because Jordan didn't want to wake up straight away.

"Girls, we're here." Our cab driver let us know as he stopped the car in front of the entrance.

He got out and handed us our bags before wishing us good luck and heading away. We made our way into the building, where we were greeted by a few of the coaching staff and Phil.

"How's your knee." He asked me as he put his arm around me.

"It's doing good actually, not gonna lie it's early days since coming back so I'm still a bit scared of it happening again you know." I explained to him.

"Yeah for sure, that fear is totally normal. It'll shake off with time so don't worry about it. Go and have a rest in your room, you're with Luce once again." He told me before going over to Leah. "Great to see you back! You're rooming with Keira." He said, as he gave both of us our room keys.

"Thanks!" We both said as we walked away.

"Oi! meeting at 11 am, you guys are the first here so relax." He called as we left.

"He's never gonna put us in the same room is he?" Leah asked me when we got in the elevator.

"Not a chance. I mean, we'll be switching with Luce and Kei almost every night so don't worry about it too much." She said before the elevator stopped. "This is me. I'll see you soon." She told me before giving me a quick peck and walking out of the elevator.

--------

(Leah's pov)

"Kei!" I shouted as I saw the door open.

"Bestie!" She shouted back as she jumped on top of me.

"You're looking good. You're making everybody simp for you on the gram." I told her as we let go of the hug.

"Bitch you broke the internet. You know how mad the girls were since you guys told them nothing. They spent all night freaking out through our group chat and all the next day in training. They would not shut up!" She said.

"Well I'm not looking forward to the meeting today then." I said as I got up and looked at the watch. "I mean it's now or never." I told Kei as we left our room.

We were the first ones down so we just sat and waited for the girls to start arriving. "Leah! How dare you! You told us nothing!" Georgia shouted as she rushed over to me.

"Hi G, it's nice to see you again." I said sarcastically as she sat down on top of me.

"Nice to see you too. Shit where's your girl, she might get jealous if she sees me sitting on top of you!" She teased me, making me laugh.

"She's coming down the stairs." Ellie said as me and Georgia turned our heads to see Lucy and Jordan coming down.

"Oi Jordan! Does it make you jealous that I'm sitting on top of your girl?" Georgia asked.

"I'm not your fucking boyfriend, I know Leah got friends and can do whatever she wants'" Jordan lashed back at her.

"He's great." Georgia defended her boyfriend.

"If you say so..." Jordan said, making all of us widen our eyes in agreement.

"Why do you all hate him so much?"

"Okay let's start a list. 1. he's a dick head, 2. he doesn't treat you right." Jordan said.

"3. he's controlling, 4. he's got too much of an ego, 5. he also hates us." Ellie continued.

"6. he cheated on you, 7. he body shames people." Lucy said.

"8. he's racist and 9 he's homophobic!" I finished up, which left Georgi silent. "Look I know you love the idea of him, but you've got to see past that idea and see the truth. He's not what you see, there are so many people out in the world that could treat you so much better." I told her.

"Hey! Jordan, Leah care to explain?" Toni asked as she barged into the room.

"Come to my room later, let's talk." I whispered to Georgia which she nodded to. "Hello to you too Toni!" I said.

"Cut the crap, how did you not tell us? I mean we knew, but it would have been nice for you to tell us." She said.

"I'm sorry, we forgot to let you guys know. I thought about it the next morning, but already knew you all had seen the post so we didn't say anything." I explained.

"What post?" Jill asked obliviously, making us all laugh.

"Okay girls settle down!" Phil said before starting his usual rant.

Georgia sat on one side of me while Jordan sat on the other side. I kept looking over at Georgia to make sure she was okay.

Actually I knew she wasn't okay, but I knew if I asked she would break down in the middle of everything, so I just put my hand on her thigh, as she gave me a small smile before going back into her thoughts.

"Okay now that we're out, let's get more details." Jodie said as she walked out of the room.

"Hey Jord, can you deal with them? I've got to go and find Georgia. She ran out of here and I don't know where she is." I told Jordan, before she gave me a nod and I ran off to try and find her.

I searched all over the place running through corridors and up stairs, knockin on random doors before I opened the door at the end of the stairways that led to the roof. I stood out looking around to find Georgia sitting down on the ledge.

"Hey." I said as I sat down beside her.

She quickly wiped her eyes to try and cover up the fact that she had been crying but her eyes were still puffy and red.

"Talk to me G." I told her as she lifted her head up to look at me.

"I know you guys hate him and you've got all the reasons for it. But I just can't hate him, no matter what he does to me or other people." Georgia told me. "And I know I've got to break up with him, because he's shit for me but I just can't."

"I know it's hard to end something you wanted to workout so badly-" I started but was cut off.

"It's not that, it's just that... Well... I'm scared of him Lee. I don't want to even imagine how he'll react if I tell him I wanna end things.

"Shit, he's worse than I thought" I whispered under my breath. "I know it's hard G and I really don't know what to do in this situation. Can I just ask why you're so scared of him?" I questioned her carefully.

"Uhm... yeah, just promise you won't tell anyone, not even Jordan or Steph."

"I promise."

As she heard those words she took a deep breath before she lifted up her shirt, I looked at her torso in shock. It was filled with bruises, and you could see they were new ones.

I looked up at Georgia, her eyes were watering as a few tears rolled down her cheeks. I felt my heart sink before I put my arms around her and held her tight.

We sat there hugging for a good minute, neither of us ready to let go. "We're gonna figure this out together okay?" I whispered into her ear.

She nodded in agreement before lifting herself up. We walked back to my room as I splashed some water on her face, so it wasn't so noticeable that she had been crying before we went back down to have lunch with the girls.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

196K 2.3K 48
ella is a singer who has recently gotten out of a toxic relationship what will happen when she meets the england captain this story contains smut
240K 3.5K 43
eva youngs is a footballer who finds herself enemies with the england captain. what will happen when they are forced to share a room?
116K 2.2K 29
Aleid van Alstine has been representing the Netherlands since she was seventeen, kickstarting her career at nearby club FC Twente, before moving to G...
139K 3.1K 60
What happens when a girl who is hard to love joins arsenal? I guess you're about to find out... Ps don't come at me for anything I'm not trying to d...