childish adult | wilbur x rea...

Por mcjkwiat

LAST XHAPTER OUT RN GO GO GO _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ This is a little Wilbur x Reader story, i... Más

×1 - New co-worker;
×2 - Who are you?;
3 × Guitars and storms;
4 × Cupcakes;
5 × YouTube and Twitch;
6 × Minecraft simp;
7 × Confessions.;
A/N
8 × Streaming;
9 × Plans;
A/N
A/N
11 × Arguements;
12 × Carnival;
A/N
12,5; shit post
13 × Lovely;
thank you.

10 × Meet up;

17.8K 300 1.4K
Por mcjkwiat

I'm gonna tell you this right here and now, this is a really REALLY long chapter so buckle up kids B)
(thank you to the person who pointed this out! I changed techno's name to just techno, since he's not comfortable with it.
I JUST FOUND OUT THAT TUBBO AND TOMMY ALSO AREN'T POG WITH THAT QUICK CHANGE)

_______________________________________________

Y/N POV

'AYY TOMMY' Wilbur greeted him as we face timed before leaving the apartment to go to the station.
'HI WIL' Tommy said in his squeaky childish voice.
'You're bringing a woman?' Tommy asked, noticing me. I smiled and waved awkwardly.
I changed a bit since I last saw almost everyone, so he probably didn't recognize me.
'Hi Tommy!' I said after a while.
'Y/N ITS YOU?!' he asked, shocked.
Me and Wilbur both laughed before I took Wilbur phone, putting it close to my face just like Tommy had.
'IT A ME BIG MAN' I mocked his accent which made him laugh too.

×÷-----÷×
Third Person POV

Both Wilbur and Y/N were on their way to the station, they were gonna meet Tommy, Tubbo, Techno and Phil in a bit.
It was a not too long, but not a really short ride, about 2 hours. Wilbur didn't sleep that well before this day, so he leaned his head on Y/N chest, listening to the heart beats and slowly falling asleep to them.
Y/N stroked his hair, humming their favorite song.
The train had different sections, cabins to be exact, and the lovers had one for themselves, and, the trains weren't that full too, so it was also a big plus.

Time flew by as buildings, shops, stations, clouds and other things passed them.
1 hour in the trip, Wilbur was sleeping on
Y/N chest, counting the heartbeats.
Y/N was looking out the window, taking pictures and stuff like that.
An half hour went by, as Wilbur arched his back and stretched his arms, softly whispering "good morning".

10 more minutes left to go, they were almost there.

The speaker beeped, as it later filled with an grown man's voice, telling the time, day, and also end destination, Brighton.
They made it, they finally are here.
Y/N got up excitedly, grabbing Wilbur up as they both took their baggages and other things, as they soon enough walked through the train hallway and stepped out.
They just needed to take the bus to the exact spot everyone would've met, but first they had to stop by the hotel that Phil ordered.

Y/N took out their phone, making pictures and things like that, they have never been to Brighton, Y/N was super excited!
'Wilbur, we're here!' they squeaked.
'I know, but let's go, I don't wanna miss the bus' Wilbur said, taking the lead.

Wilburs POV

We walked on the sideways with the two big bags we had and 1 smaller one, these were enough to fit the things we needed. We waited for the bus to come get us to the hotel, which was on the way to the park that Tommy planned to meet the others too.

Phil got the bigger hotel room which was 1 big floor, with 3 rooms, and each room had 2 beds, so Tommy would be sleeping with Tubbo, Techno with Phil and me and Y/N. Honestly, I was so excited for this week!

It took me and Y/N about 10 minutes to place our bags down in our room, and as soon as we did that, we left, on our way to the bus again. Also, nobody was in the hotel room, so I assumed they were all at the place we had to be.

The bus drove us, it stopped by at least 3 times, and as it was about to stop a fourth time, I recognized the buildings around a little park, and guess what? There were two little boys sitting on a bench, with two adult-looking guys standing next to them.
'Wilbur, what if we, surprised them? You know, like sneaked up on them?' Y/N whispered.
I nodded, smiling evily.

The bus stopped a bit further then the park, so we walked a bit. As soon as we got closer to the park, we took another path, that was more hidden to sneak up on the others.
The voices got louder, laughs, giggles and whispers.

'And I lit the building up and the lady told me, listen... This is what she told me...
"Sir this is an orphanage"' Techno said.

I was right behind Phil and Techno, as Y/N was crouching behind Tommy and Tubbo.
Techno noticed them, and Tommy and Tubbo noticed me, but as they almost wanted to say something, both me and Y/N scared the guys in front of us.
'AAH PEOPLE!' Tommy yelled as he turned around, to see Y/N standing behind him. He immediately apologized, smiling it off. Tubbo got up, hugging Y/N, and Techno and Phil turned to me, giving me a hug too.

'Well look who it is?' Techno laughed.
Phil looked at me, and then at Y/N as his face changed to an "aww" expression.
'Congratulations Wilbur! You finally found a partner!' Phil said, which made me blush of embarrassment.

(TAKE THAT JARED, WE ARE A BETTER PARTNER)

'Alright alright alriiight, I'm hungry, so let's go to McDonald's!' Tubbo said, throwing his hands in the air. Tommy agreed with him, as Y/N looked at me.
I nodded, and so they nodded too. Phil looked at Techno, they both knew they will be the ones paying.
'Well I guess let's go' Techno said, a smile appearing on his face.

×÷-----÷×

'And here's... Wait, who ordered three kids menu's?', Phil said, looking at Tommy, 'Okay I understand that one but who ordered two more?' he laughed, which made Tommy embarrassed as he started yelling and cussing.
'Me, Y/N and Tommy ordered them!' Tubbo said.
Techno was enjoying his burger, Phil his nuggets as I got myself a salad with water.

(By the way, Techno sat next to Phil and Wilbur and you sat on the right with Tubbo and Tommy next to your left)

Y/N looked at me, with a bit sadder expression.
'Wilbur? You want some?' they asked, handing me the box with chicken nuggets.
'No thanks' I said smiling softly, but they gave it to me anyways.
'TUBBO.' Tommy froze as he slowly let his food on the carton box. Tubbo looked at him a bit concerned as he asked what happened;
'Whats going on? Is it poisoned?'
'SQUIRREL!'

Tommy got up, running up to the tree as he cried to climb it, but failed and fell.
'Phil' he softly said.
'What am I? Your mom?' Phil said but got up anyways, walking up to Tommy and helping him up, as they both walked back.
'Did you get it?' Tubbo asked.
'Tubbo...' Tommy sighed.

I finished my salad, putting it aside as I grabbed a nugget out the box. Tubbo was playing with his toy, as he basically shoved it in Tommy's and Y/N's face.
'Are you guys done?' Techno asked as everyone nodded. We cleaned the table a bit and got out. It was only about 6 PM, so we decided to stop by the beach.

Tommy's POV

The beach was about a 10 minute walk, but it felt like an hour. I walked next to Tubbo, as he kept talking about bees. Y/N and Wilbur were walking in front of us, hand in hand, while Phil and Techno were behind us.
'And the 101th reason why I like bees is... OH MY GOD A BEE!' Tubbo yelled as he stopped and pointed at a bee, that was chilling on a flower. He picked it up too.
We all stopped walking as Tubbo showed us the bee.
'Oh look at the colors!' Wilbur said.
'It looks like Tommy' Techno laughed, as I started yelling at him.
'Let's go, this will take forever, Tubbo let go of the bee' Phil said as Tubbo softly placed it onto the grass.
'Bye Erik' he waved at it.
'You named it?!' I said.

×÷-----÷×

We were finally at he beach, as Wilbur and Y/N wandered off, probably gonna kiss, disgusting. Phil and Tubbo were making a sandcastle, and Techno looked at me, whispering;
'Tommy let's make a better one'
I nodded as I basically dug into the sand.
'OUR castle will be better!' I said proudly.
Tubbo pouted slightly as he whispered something to Phil, as they both started digging too.

My castle was very block-like, but it was high! I tried to make canon like things around it, but it broke down.

Y/N POV

Me and Wil were walking by the water, as our feet dug into the sand. It was a peaceful evening, well aside from the screaming and laughing from the 'Sandcastle War'.
'Maybe we should take a photo?', Wilbur asked, 'You look so beautiful right now'
I nodded softly, as he backed away a bit. He took a couple of photos, as he closed in again to show them.
'You're right, I do kinda look good'

The whole night was very peaceful, me and Wilbur wandered off, leaving the kids and parents alone.
We found a bench, it looked so pretty and aesthetical, so Wilbur decided to make me  pictures again, and so I made him pictures too and then with each other.
He kissed me softly on my nose, as I layed down on his lap, him playing with my hair.
'I love you so much Y/N' he said softly.
'I love you more, Wil'

We sat there for 10 minutes, joking about s things and enjoying this moment.
'What could I do without you? Nothing!' Wilbur repeatedly said as I laughed along.
'Oi lover birds, time to go' Tommy came up to us.

Third Person POV

'We'll get there, don't worry, you guys can go' Wilbur said as he leaned back on the bench. Tommy didn't protest, he was tired, so he just wandered off to Tubbo and the rest.
It was already starting to be 8 PM, as they both, Y/N and Wilbur, watched the sunset go down. Wilbur grabbed Y/N's hand, as he started running by the water, slowly dipping his feet.

The wind was nice and cold, while the sun beams were warm. The sand running through their feet, hitting water from time to time. The clouds starting to get over the sun, as it slowly became darker and darker. Wilbur tripped over something, as he put his hands around Y/N, so Wilbur would fall on his back and Y/N would be safe.
He loved them so much, he didn't want to lose them or for anything to happen to them.

Y/N rolled off of Wilbur, as they softly put their head on his chest. Wil took their hand, softly stroking it with a finger as Y/N almost fell asleep.
'We should get going' he softly whispered as Y/N yawned, nodding lightly.

Wilbur got up, helping Y/N too, both of them putting on shoes as Wil took the sleepy person, Y/N, on his back.
They walked through the empty streets, and even if it was dark, it was warm.
They saw the hotel in the distance, as they got closer and closer to it.
Wil stepped in the building, making sure Y/N was safe, as he stepped into the elevator and slipped the person off of his back.

They finally got up to their floor, as they entered the shared bedroom.
Y/N went to take a shower, but before they went, they quickly grabbed Wilburs sweater which was a bit too big, and gave them sweater paws. They got out of the shower, putting it on, with some shorts.

Wilburs face had an 'awh' expression as Y/N walked in the room with his sweater on. He got up, taking his clothing and towel, and as he passed by Y/N he gave them a kiss on the forehead.

When Wilbur came back, Y/N was already sleeping. Good thing the beds were big enough, so Wil silently slipped under the sheets as he hugged Y/N from behind, comforting them so they would feel okay, as they both fell asleep.

_______________________________________________
2014 WORDS AND ABOUT 2 OR 3 DAYS HOLY PRIMES (not counting the little messages on the begin and end) I'm sorry, I am super bad at writing romance and stuff :( also please point out any grammar mistakes I made, it's really helpful! and I also might end this story, i have ran out of ideas completely and I feel like the story got more worse and boring as I kept writing, but HOLY WHAT OVER 750 READS?!
(I might make a new, better Wilbur x Reader book tho)
I am really thankful for the people who supported this book, like @/mxkiie, love you so much I'm so happy <3
stay safe, I love you all oh so SO much <33333

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

748K 15.3K 77
[COMPLETED] Dream x reader My first story :) Is briefly edited but if you find any major problems comment!
56K 1.5K 25
This is a story from my TikTok series. I recommend reading that before this, but this is okay too! My TikTok is in my bio. No pictures or art is mine...
365K 4.5K 25
This is x reader, and I do not allow smut. Requests closed. Cover is NOT my art. BOOK IS COMPLETED One of the best ranks: 12 on Technoblade, 122 o...
50.3K 1.4K 25
"How do you feel about Fairies?" "I'm not supposed to be talking to you..." "Care to dance?" "You can't be here!" ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...