Sub BTS x Reader ~Smuts and F...

By tactivrns1official

• Sub BTS x Readee ~Smuts~ ❛ ᥕᥱᥣᥴ᥆꧑ᥱ t᥆ ꧑y bᥣ᥆g ! ·﹆〻₎∖ ❀࿔₊° ---๑•̀ᴗ•̀) ̫ ─꒱ ❏. . . . . . ⸼۰ ۪۪۫۫ ❬"= Req... More

ℳ𝒾𝓃 𝒴ℴℴ𝓃ℊ𝒾 • ℋℯ𝒶𝓉
𝐾𝑖𝑚 𝑆𝑒𝑜𝑘𝐽𝑖𝑛 • 𝐷𝑜𝑐𝑡𝑜𝑟
𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖐 𝕵𝖎𝖒𝖎𝖓 • 𝕸𝖆𝖏𝖊𝖘𝖙𝖞
𝒦𝒾𝓂 𝒩𝒶𝓂𝒿ℴℴ𝓃 • 𝒯ℯ𝒶𝒸𝒽ℯ𝓇
Taehyung & Jungkook: Stallaway.
𝒥𝓊𝓃ℊ ℋℴ𝓈ℯℴ𝓀 • ℐ'𝓂 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝒷ℴ𝓈𝓈
Reaction • Wanting a punishment
Jeon Jungkook • Say my name
• Request •
Namkook • "Special Gift"~
Jeon Jungkook • Lie
Min Yoongi • Secret Lover
Jikook • Love
• Author's Note•
Kim SeokJin • Naught Boy
Jungkook • Chop Away At My Heart
Namjoon • You're not a monster
✨Special oneshots✨
✨A VERY SPECIAL SHOUTOUT✨🥰
Namjoon • Good boy
✨Announcement✨
Taekook • The Femboy Café
We need to have a serious talk
Rewriting (will delete at end of the day)

Reaction • "I'm your present"

4.4K 72 10
By tactivrns1official

Jin

I just came into the house after buying my baby a birthday gift. It was a beautiful necklace that he always said that he wants. Me, idk what I really wnat for Christmas.

I opened the door to our house then my eyes widened seeing Jim sitting in the couch with a wide smile having a red and white dress on himself while he giggled a little bit.

"Mommy! You're back!" Jin said and came towards me. He gave me a big hug then looked at me in the eyes.

"Did you give me a gift?" Asked Jin. I nodded with a smile of my own and gave him the box.

"Mommy, you got me the necklace that I wanted!! Thank you!!" He said and hugged me tightly.

I walked towards the couch and sat on it then looked at Jin.

"Do I get a present too baby?" I asked and raised an eyebrow. He tur be d around and smiled.

"Of course!" He then smirked, walked towards me and sat down on my lap.

"I'm your present~! Why don't we do a few rounds of idk..maybe riding~?"

And boy did he get his wish. His ass was red and plump and his small wet pussy just kept pooling cum.

"M-Mmm.."

Yoongi:

"This is a perfect gift for him." I said under my breathe while looking at the bag. I walked towards the house I had with Yoongi with a smile on my face. You may be thinking I would get him a nice earring pair or bracelet.

Nope. None of those things.

When I opened the door, I almost fell back seeing what was in front of me and smirked.

Yoongi was laying on the couch, ass up in the air and hair long enough to where it would go onto his eye.

"Mommy, why don't you come and open your present hm? Your kitten would like to play~" He said with a lustful smirk, but then his eyes widened hearing me.

"Oh of course baby. I got the perfect gift for this special event."
And when I pulled out my gift, I watched as he bit his lip deeply with his sharp canine teeth.

"This dildo will do the job."

Oh and it surely did. Before the day was last it's end, he was on the floor with his red ass in the air and cum all over his buttcheeks.

"F-Fuck!! Deeper please!"

Jung Hoseok

"Baby! Are you almost finished? I wnat my present!" I said with my blindfold on waiting for my sweet boyfriend to finish getting my gift ready.

"Almost finished!" He said. He quickly finished with his last touched then looked towards you and put his hands behind him.

  "Okie! Open your eyes!" When you had opened your eyes, you didn't suspect him in such an outfit but you smirked and crossed your arms and crossed your legs with your lip being bitten.

"What are you standing there for? Give me a show now huh?"

And a show did you get. He made sure to use all of his toys and clamps. Every single one of them until his nipped were red, ass was red and pussy was throbbing.

"Come on you little whore
I know for a fact you can go deeper  than that."

Namjoon

Namjin was shy and serious about showing you his gift. Would you be happy? Would you cry? Would you get mad and slap him?

  "Joonie! I'm ready!" He quickly turned his head hearing the soothing voice of his girlfriend, took a deep breathe and walked out.

(Y/N) turned her head towards the hallway and her eyes went wide seeing her cute little baby. He was looking down with a red face and his hoodie to his mouth to at least cover a little bit of his red face.

"Um...I-I was thinking of me being your gift..." he said quietly then looked up at me with those night brown eyes.

And you happily took your gift. Shoving one of those ball dildos into his petite pussy making him moan louder and louder every time they would go further and further into him.

"I-I'm so close Mommy!! I-I can't hold it anymore!!

Park Jimin

Jimin wasn't shy even a little bit. That little degrading whore loved to show off his body. Especially to you. He would even walk through the house naked as if he was asking for you to fuck him into an oblivion. And when he found out today was Christmas, boy was this little puppy happy.

  "Are you ready mommy~?" He asked. You chuckled.

  "Of course I am baby. Now come here and show Mommy her present huh?"

He happily came out from behind the couch and sat on his knees in front of you as if he was a begging little mutt with his dress on.

"Can your little puppy have some eggnog please~? Puppy has been such a good boy all year~!"

And if he's been so good all year, tyen he shall get his treat. He sat on his knees as I slammed the dildo into his mouth repeatedly making him gag hard on the the dildo until it splattered it's fake cum onto his face.

"Your cum treat tastes so good Mommy~"
*giggle*

Taehyung

Now we all know how this kinky bastard would act. He would I dress up in something that would definitely make you want to fuck him hard and fast. And of course, he would also. You were actually in the kitchen making Christmas dinner for you and Tae but stopped when Tae came towards you and puts his arms around your shoulder.

  "Hey Mommy, I know what's better than eating some Christmas food." You raised an eyebrow at your boyfriend and turned around.

  "Who-..." You stopped seeing Taehyung was wearing and looked at him.

"Me!"

And boy did you eat him. He was dripping wet, moaning loudly and trying to grind on your face while you were licking those juicy substances off of his boypussy.

"Oh god mommy yes! Oh yes just like that! More please! Deeper!"

Jungkook

When Jungkook heard about his friends dressing up in clothes for their girlfriends, Jungkook wnated to do it also, but the only problem is that Jungkook doesn't know it's in a sexual way, so this bunny will have much of a surprise when he comes to show (Y/N) his outfit.

  "Noona! Are you ready?" He asked.

  "Yep! Come on and show me!" Jungkook giggled hearing his girlfriends voice then came out wearing the Christmas dress he had bought and (Y/N) was in shock.

  "Well...? Do you like it...?" He asked which she smiled and stood up walking towards her bunny and grabbed his chin but gently.

  "Of course baby."

Jungkook was so oblivious to what was going to happen. He didn't have any knowledge that (Y/N) was going to fuck him hard and fast or use the toy. But, he sure did enjoy it.

"N-NOONA I-IT'S TOO MUCH!!-AH!!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 1.7K 16
COMPLETED/DISCONTINUED
15.7K 567 30
After all the heartbreak after all the sorrow and after all the hatred. He finally thought they could be one again. But after one spiral of tragedies...
56.3K 2.2K 53
In your everyday step sibling dabbles you would normally see the Brother take control. But it doesn't always have to be sex based. See what happens w...
19K 206 4
"that's a good boy.. " 𝚁𝙴𝚀𝚄𝙴𝚂𝚃𝚂 𝙰𝚁𝙴 𝙾𝙿𝙴𝙽