Yours Truly

By notso-maggie

Lily and Carina know a lot about each other, except for, well, each other's names. They've been writing handw... More

Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 16

95 2 3
By notso-maggie

"Say it again," Lily repeats, her mouth grazing against Carina's.

Carina places a hand on the side of her neck and tries to calm the rapid beating of her heart. This time is different. This time she knows exactly what she is doing and this time she has full control over her words. Carina gulps and lets out a shaky breath before saying...

"I love you."

Carina barely has time to let those three words come out before Lily closes the minuscule space between them with her lips. Her kiss literally took Carina's breath away.

Lily pulls back a lot quicker than Carina would have liked but she doesn't have too much time to be disappointed because she breathes out adoringly, "I love you, too."

--

Lily wakes up to the irritating sound of Carina's phone buzzing against the top of the glass end table beside the bed. She just barely peeks her eyes open to be met with the sun starting to wake up as well. Based on the dim brightness, Lily suspects it can't be much later than dawn. Aka too damn early.

Lily grumbles to herself as she still is forced to listen to the cringeworthy sound of the vibrating phone. The monotonous and repetitive quality of it is the worst part. Lily makes a mental note to keep a hammer at her bedside for when she wants to smash something that wakes her up from her slumber into a billion little pieces.

She feels Carina stir a bit, even pushing her butt closer against Lily's hips and a warm blush travels up to her face. Carina just might be the only exception to who gets to wake Lily up and have her not mind one bit. Well, maybe. Carina shouldn't take any chances just in case Lily's having a bad day.

"Lily, turn your phone off," Carina groans, the annoyance in her sleepy, low voice incredibly strong.

"It's not me, jerk," Lily yawns groggily. "It's yours."

Carina lifts her head up and reaches over to grab it from the end table. "Who the hell makes phone calls at like 6 in the morning?" she mumbles under her breath. Lily watches her as she takes a look at her caller ID. "Oh, go figure," she laughs quietly to herself. "It's my parents. Old people like to wake up at like 4 in the morning."

Lily smiles as Carina resettles back down on the bed and Lily adjusts herself so she's resting her head directly over her chest, listening to the rhythmic sound of her heartbeat. That's the only repetitive sound she'll never ever get tired of listening to.

"Hello?" Carina says in the phone, allowing Lily to feel the deep vibrations within her chest as she speaks. "Yeah, sorry, I stayed over at Lily's house because it was really late and I wanted to make sure she was okay."

"Or because I asked you to and you couldn't resist," Lily mumbles with a smirk, causing Carina to place a hand over her mouth, silencing her.

"Sorry, I know I should've texted you to tell you I was sleeping over. Next time I won't forget. I promise."

Lily playfully licks Carina's palm, which forces her to yank away in disgust, much to Lily's amusement. Lily then repeatedly pokes Carina's side with the end of her finger, smiling happily to herself as she feels the soft flesh of her waist. It isn't until about the 20th consecutive time that Carina swiftly snatches her finger, halting the jabbing.

Lily adjusts herself to get a look at Carina's face and giggles when she sees a threatening glare staring right back at her. Or as threatening as a Carina Cabero could get. Which is not at all.

"I will be home later, yes," Carina continues to say in the phone.

Like hell she is. Lily puts on her best puppy-dog face and shakes her head, looking straight at her girlfriend's face. Carina mirrors Lily's expression and pats her on top of the head as if she were a real puppy-dog.

Well if Carina was going to treat her like one, might as well act like one.

Lily crawls up closer to her face and rubs her nose against Carina's cheek and neck affectionately. But the playful nudging eventually turns to gentle pecks and the gentle pecks turn into warm, open-mouth kisses. She places her lips all over Carina's neck, even nipping at her skin a bit and loving the way she has her eyes closed in relaxation and Lily can tell she's struggling to contain the soft sighs of pleasure. Wouldn't want to let that slip out while on the phone with your parents when they know you're at your girlfriend's house. Talk about awkward.

Finally after what felt like a lifetime, the call ends and Carina practically chucks the phone at the foot of the bed. Lily continues planting kisses on her neck until she feels a fluffy plush pillow slap the side of her head repeatedly.

"You. Are. So. Annoy. Ing." Carina emphasizes exasperatedly between every down beating.

But it doesn't hurt Lily in the slightest. If anything, the soft material kind of tickles her face. And she knew Carina would never try to intentionally hurt her in any way. But then again has a plush pillow ever seriously hurt anyone?

Lily holds her arms up in defense against Carina's weak attempt of an attack and laughs lightheartedly. Carina, however, does not find it amusing.

"It's not a morning with you until you bother me with your obnoxious little antics," Carina huffs, flipping over on her stomach, her face pointed opposite of Lily. She then pulls the blanket back up over her head like she's about to have Round 2 of sleep.

Uhm. Wrong. Not when Lily's now wide-awake.

Lily, because she's on an annoying little shit streak and she doesn't want to end it quite yet, sits up and throws one leg over Carina's body, sitting down right on top of her lower back.

Carina lets out a strangled and irritated groan in response to the sudden weight being dropped down on her. She then pulls the blanket down from over her head, letting Lily see her precious little face. Well, her angry I-will-kill-you face.

Lily flashes an innocent smile down at Carina, but the younger girl is not cracking. "Lily, I will give you 2 seconds to get off of me."

"Or what?" Lily challenges, sticking her tongue out. Sometimes she can't believe she's actually 18.

"Or else I will pee all over your bed because you're pressing down on my bladder and I'm about to burst at any second right now."

Oh no. Lily immediately scrambles off of her and watches as Carina hops off of the bed and sprints into the bathroom. She's about to close the door behind her, but not before blowing a kiss to Lily. Followed by a flash of her middle finger.

Lily shakes her head in adoration while simultaneously smiling so hard her cheeks were starting to hurt her.

God, she's so happy to call Carina her girlfriend.

Lily sits her back up against the headboard of the bed and reflects on the events that happened, well, about 6-7 hours ago considering how early it is now. It feels so unreal. If she didn't know any better, she would have though that everything last night was all just some crazy dreams. So much happened and so many emotions came out but what she's most grateful for is that everyone went to bed that night and everyone is going to wake up this morning. As long as everyone she loves is safe and sound, there's nothing more she could ask for.

She checks her phone to find no new texts or calls. Amanda and Desi probably haven't woken up yet so they didn't see the long text message that Carina sent them regarding Naomi's situation. Desi most likely wouldn't wake up until much later since that girl doesn't sleep but more so hibernates. But as soon as Amanda calls, she'll be there to pick up.

There's a knock on Lily's door, 7 quick knocks to be exact and she knows it's her dad immediately. He has this certain knock that he has always done for as long as Lily can remember. So she gets up and opens the door to see, as she expected, her father.

"Are you okay?" Matt asks worriedly with furrowed eyebrows as he places a hand on Lily's cheek. She knew he was talking about her overindulging at the party last night. It wasn't fun to tell him she was illegally drinking and even passed out for a bit. "And is Naomi okay?"

"Dad, I'm perfectly fine," she answers honestly. And she really does feel fine. She, oddly, has never suffered the effects of a hangover. She just wakes up the next morning feeling fine and dandy. Naomi and Desi envy her for that because they get hangovers and they get it hard. "And Naomi is well too. I promise. We talked a bit before we left the hospital so she could sleep."

Matt's about to open his mouth to say something when Carina starts to hum to herself in the bathroom, just barely loud enough for them to hear. She's humming to... the SpongeBob theme song?

Oh god. Her random quirkiness is so endearing that Lily pouts her lips, fingers twitching at her sides with desire to bust down the bathroom down and engulf her with affection.

"Who's that?" Matt asks curiously, peering behind Lily's shoulder.

"Oh, it's just Carina," Lily says. "She stayed over last night to make sure that I was okay and plus she was too exhausted to drive so I didn't want her to accidentally fall asleep on the road."

He nods his head. "Good thinking on your part. I would've been upset with you if you did let her go out there. But okay, anyways, you, mom and I will all have a long talk later after we get off work regarding what happened last night. Understood?"

His voice is deep and stern, which is something Lily isn't used to. She knows she's definitely going to get punished. "Understood," she mumbles begrudgingly.

"Good," he says before pulling Lily against his chest and planting a kiss on top of her head. "Now," he begins lowly near her ear, "I advise you have an extensive day today because it might be the last one you have in a couple of weeks."

Yeah she's definitely grounded. But with good reason. She was drinking after all and she did lie to them about her whereabouts last night. They thought that she was going to spending the night at Naomi's with Desi.

Lily lets out a long sigh as she pulls away from her dad's embrace. "Understandable."

Matt smiles at her before patting her cheek and heading down the stairs to leave for work. Lily groans exasperatedly as she shuts the door before she drags her feet across the carpet towards the bathroom. She knocks on the door and Carina opens it a couple of seconds later.

Any trace of annoyance inside of Lily vanished in an instant when she saw Carina standing there, her toothbrush dangling from her lips and foamy, white toothpaste all around her grinning mouth. They spend so much time at each other's houses that they have their own individual toothbrushes in each other's bathroom. Lily made sure to buy a red and blue one for her because, well, its Spider-Man's colors.

"Hi, Riry ," Carina greets happily yet it's barely comprehensible. She steps to the side a bit to let "Riry" walk through.

Lily stands beside her at the sink and waits patiently for her to spit and rinse her pretty little mouth before proceeding to brush her teeth as well.

Carina hoists herself up on the counter beside the sink, letting her legs dangle over the edge. "I'm rown-ed," Lily says. Or at least tries to say.

After a couple of moments of rocking an adorable puzzled look, it finally clicked in Carina's mind. "Oh! You're grounded?"

Lily nods instead of trying to answer because she didn't want Carina's head to explode from trying to decipher what the hell she was trying to say with a toothbrush and minty foam in her mouth.

"Do you know for how long?"

Lily shakes her head. Her dad did say a couple of weeks, but that was probably him trying to act like a tough parent. He's really much too soft and Lily's confident she can shorten the duration of her punishment. God knows she's done it before.

Now it's Lily's turn to spit and rinse her mouth, the tingling and fresh feeling and taste present on her teeth and tongue. Morning breath is gross and it makes her feel disgusting. Plus she's a total dental hygiene freak. Screw brushing only twice a day. She goes 3 a day and sometimes 4 if she's feeling the need to go above and beyond.

Now that she has her ability to speak coherently again, she stands in front of Carina and says, "yeah, I'm grounded and that normally constitutes of only being allowed to go to school and coming straight back so I guess this is the last time you will see me other than at school for at least a week, darling."

Carina frowns and juts her bottom lip out. She then holds her hands out for Lily, who takes them in hers gently. Carina then pulls her in with a smile, letting Lily stand in between her legs before bringing her ankles together and resting them on Lily's butt. Their hands unclasps with each other only to have Lily place hers on the outer part of Carina's thighs, not even restraining her hands from feeling all over and caressing the smooth and soft skin. Carina rests her arms on top of Lily's shoulders and gazes into her eyes softly.

"I meant it, you know," Carina whispers quietly, voice barely audible.

"Meant what, babe?"

Carina tucks a strand of Lily's hair behind her ears, but keeps her hand lingering there. "When I told you that I loved you," she explains gently. "I know it might have come off as a heat-of-the-moment kind of thing because it was so impulsive considering the circumstances and situation we were in right then and there, but I meant it. Whether it was under a blanket of stars or at a time like that, I still would've meant it all the same. I do love you."

Lily physically feels her heart skip a beat and she struggles to contain her composure. Hearing her say it again means more than everything to her. To love and be loved by the same person, especially when that someone is Carina, is an indescribable feeling. Knowing that she's the first person that Carina's ever loved is such an honor and she wouldn't dare ever to jeopardize it. Her heart and trust is something she'll never risk.

"Hey, guess what?" Lily murmurs as she removes a hand from Carina's leg and uses the tip of her index finger to tap her nose lightly. "I meant it too. I know that I was in a position where it was kind of expected for me to say it back to you last night, but I meant it then and I mean it now. I love you, Carina."

Carina immediately hides her face behind her hands, trying to cover up the blush creeping up her cheeks. Lily giggles as she pulls her wrists down and leans up to kiss her forehead. "You're so damn cute," Lily proclaims happily. She's actually getting bashful because Lily loves her. Lily feels like she just won the lottery right now. But let's be real. She's better than any amount of money.

"How does someone like you love someone like me?"

Lily tilts her head a bit, giving her an incredulous look. Is she kidding? Has she even met herself? "How could I not? It's the easiest thing I've ever done."

Carina stares at her for a mere moment before she leans in and surprises her with a kiss. Pleasantly surprises her with a kiss, she should say. Lily can just barely taste the minty remnants on her lips as they dance gently and slowly on hers, taking their time to express what words can't.

Lily's hands leisurely travel from Carina's ankles to her calves to her thighs to her lower back before pulling her in closer, their chests now completely pressed against each other. A breathy moan leaves Carina's mouth and into Lily's when the older girl's fingers snake under Carina's shirt and she scratches her bare back. Lily can practically hear the eyes roll to the back of Carina's head in pleasure.

"I love you," Carina exhales out heavily after she pulls away, nudging her nose against Lily's affectionately.

Lily blushes warmly before she leans her head down and nuzzles her face in the crook of Carina's shoulder, inhaling her familiar and intoxicating scent. "And I love you."

She then turns her body around, doing a complete 180 with Carina's arms and long legs still wrapped around her shoulders and waist. Lily places her hands under Carina's knees and slides her off the counter with ease. "This bathroom is too small for the two of us," Lily laughs as she heads on out the door back into the bedroom. Plus it was getting kind of hot in there.

As soon Lily's feet meets the carpet, Carina's phone starts to vibrate noisily. Again. Lily cringes a bit in response. There's a reason why she almost always puts her phone completely on silent at night.

Lily trudges over to it with her girlfriend still bouncing along happily on her back and once she reaches the source of the ongoing buzzing, she sees that it's Amanda calling her. She just read the text message.

Lily hands Carina's phone to her and she answers it, limbs still securely fasted around her girlfriend. Carina doesn't seem to want to get off of Lily's back any time soon. That works out great because Lily doesn't want to let her go just yet.

"Hello?" Carina says, voice loud and clear in Lily's right ear.

From this proximity, Lily is able to hear everything that Amanda is saying.

"I just read your text!" she exclaims frantically. "Is she okay? Oh my god. Please tell me Naomi is okay now."

"She's perfectly fine now, Amanda, I promise," Carina reassures her with soothing confidence. "We spoke to her last night at the hospital after the doctors woke her up and made sure she was getting the necessary nutrients that she needed. It was scary, but everyone is okay."

"Oh, thank god she's alright and you and Lily are as well. Do you know what happened to her? I mean was she...."

"No, no," Carina physically shakes her head, knowing exactly what Amanda meant. "God, no. No one drugged her and she's perfectly untouched. She said that she was going way too hard, too fast and she stepped outside in the back to puke but she wound up passing out and no one knew where she was for a while. But we found her and took her to the hospital just in time for them to clean out her system."

Lily hears Amanda let out a loud and long sigh of relief. "I'm so sorry I wasn't awake to answer the phone when you called," she says quietly, a hint of guilt present in her kind voice. "I feel bad for not knowing any of this was happening while it was happening. But where is she now? I want to see her."

"She's at the hospital right now," Carina explains, resting her chin on Lily's shoulder. "The one closest to Malia's house. I think we all should pay her a visit, actually."

Lily turns her head towards her, giving her a look that says "great idea". It would be good for Naomi and all of the other girls to have everyone together. Besides, Lily misses her. Last night was one of the scariest things she's ever experienced and it terrifies her even more knowing that it could've ended a lot worse. She's always appreciated Naomi more than anything, but last night made her appreciation come out a lot more.

After Carina hangs up with Amanda after making plans to meet at the hospital in about an hour, Lily picks up her own phone and dials Desi's house number. Desi may not be awake right now, but that doesn't mean that no one else in her family is awake. There's like 200 of them so one is bound to be up.

And her instincts were correct.

Riley, one of Desi's adorable little siblings, picks up the phone and Lily can see the toothless smile on her face. "Hi!" she greets, her voice loud and happy. "Who is this?"

"Riley! Hi, it's Lily calling."

She gasps with enthusiasm. Riley loves just about anyone in this world, but she's always particularly been a fan of Lily's. Lily can say the same thing about her. "Oh, hi! Desi is sleeping now. Why are you calling so early today?"

"Because I have to tell her something really important. Do you think you can wake her up for me, please?"

Lily hears her hesitating on the other line and can't stop herself from stifling a laugh. She knows exactly why. Waking up Desi from her sleep is like asking to get smacked in the face. "Lily, she will kill me if I do."

Carina laughs quietly, ear now pressed to the phone too so its lodged between their heads. Carina still has her arms and legs around Lily. Her little koala.

"She will have to answer to me if she lays a finger on you, kiddo," Lily reassures her adamantly. And it's true. No one hurts Riley if Lily has any say in it. However, Desi would never seriously do anything. There's no better sister for them than her because there is no doubt she loves all of them with that big ol' heart of hers. She just has a rather... aggressive way of showing it.

"Okay!" she complies eager.

Well that was easy.

Lily hears her heavy breathing as she runs up the stairs. She might've accidentally fallen on the way up because there was a small "oomph" on the other line at one point. Lily shakes her head to herself. Times like these she really wishes she had siblings.

A few seconds later, Riley calls out her sister's name. Or should she say shouts her sister's name. It takes her about 5 times before Lily hears a loud and annoyed grumble and in that moment, she knew that the beast has awoken. For a moment, Lily is actually scared for the little girl.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT, RILEY?" a voice booms, undoubtedly belonging to Desi.

"Don't yell at me!" Riley defiantly screams back. She's a feisty one. All the Henderson ladies are. "Lily said she really needs to talk to you because it's important."

A second later, Desi's post-sleeping voice comes into play. It's a lot gentler than Lily would've expected. Probably because Lily never wakes her up unless it's serious. "Hey, you alright?"

"Hey, Desi," Lily begins slowly, unsure of exactly what to say. It's not really easy news to break over through the phone. She looks at Carina for some guidance and she simply gives her a small nod in return. Might as well rip the bandage. "Naomi is in the hospital, but she's-"

"-She's what?!" Desi exclaims in surprise. "What happened? Who? When? Where? How? Why?"

"Desi, she's oh - kay ," Lily emphasizes. She knows just how worried Desi can get. "Naomi is completely okay now. I promise. She just had a little too much to drink and gave us all a bit of a scare but Carina and I took her to the hospital in time and they helped her."

Lily can hear Desi throwing the blanket off of herself, getting herself up. "I'm going to see her right now."

Lily pats Carina's thigh twice, silently telling her to get ready. "We're all going."

-

Carina drove to the hospital with Lily quietly sitting in the passenger seat beside her. Before they started dating, Lily would just throw occasional, shy glances at her when she wasn't looking. You know. So she doesn't come off as creepy or anything.

But now that she can ecstatically call Carina hers, Lily doesn't even try to hide her blatant and loving gazes anymore, appreciating every single flawless feature on her face.

When Lily looks at her, she eventually finds herself with a smile on her face. Always. She just can't help but feel a strong wave of affection and appreciation and joy whenever she looks at the girl beside her. She can feel her heart swell with pride every single time.

That's her girlfriend.

Lily belongs to Carina and Carina belongs to her. No one else gets to say that. No one else gets to hold her hand, kiss her lips, hold her at night, and best of all, no one is on the other end receiving her love.

"What are you smiling at?" Carina asks with a small laugh, never diverting her eyes off of the road in front of her. "Do I have something on my face or in my teeth?"

Lily chuckles, shaking her head. "No, you don't. You're perfect."

Lily watches the corner of Carina's perfect and always kissable lips curl upwards, exposing a bashful smile. Carina releases a hand from the steering wheel and opens her palm up for Lily, who rests her own hand in it gently before interlacing their fingers together. Carina brings their hands up to her lips and kisses the back of Lily's hand tenderly.

"I love you," she mumbles, her warm breath grazing on Lily's skin.

Lily's eyes go soft and her heart races just a little bit faster after hearing those words slip past Carina's lips again. "I love you, too," she whispers back with so much sincerity.

Yeah. She's never going to get used to that.

-

Carina and Lily arrive at the hospital not that long after and Lily doesn't even try to hide the scowl on her face as she gazes up at the large building up ahead once they step out of the car. She really fucking hates hospitals, especially after last night. It's such a downer of a place to her and the white walls and white floors make her feel like she's being closed in.

Carina must have detected her uneasiness because Lily feels her calloused fingers tickling the inside of her palm before interweaving their fingers together once again. Lily turns her head over to look at her and smiles appreciatively. She's always there to make things easier.

As they make their way up the door, from the corner of her eyes, Lily makes out two familiar figures off in the distance. Because she's stubborn as hell and refuses to wear her glasses/contacts, she has to squint in order to try to focus her fucked up vision. She's then able to see a tall female and a short female exchanging a warm and friendly hug. Without a doubt, the blurry figures are Desi and Amanda.

Carina's gaze follows Lily's and laughs to herself once she notices them too. "Well don't we all have impeccable timing?"

Lily and Carina change course and walk towards their friends, who just now have noticed them too. "Hey!" Amanda greets happily once they're all standing with each other. "Did you see Naomi yet?"

"No," Carina shakes her head. "We actually literally just got here then we noticed you guys."

"Yeah, we just got here as well," Desi answers, placing a hand on top of Amanda's head. "Shall we go and make our quintet complete again?"

They couldn't agree more.

Now, as a group of four, they make their way into the hospital. Lily remembers which room Naomi was in so she leads the rest of the girls up to it. Along the way, Lily and Carina answer all and any of questions that Amanda and Desi had to help catch them up. It was easy to see that they were upset about it all. It goes without saying that they wish that they could have helped in some way at the time that everything happened.

But Lily's kind of glad they didn't experience the stress of it all. They woke up this morning with sudden knowledge of the events, but they're also blessed with knowing the ending of the story, which is that Naomi is perfectly okay. Last night, Lily had to keep praying that she could just skip to the end.

The elevator bell dings and all four of the girls are in the process of stepping out onto the designated floor when they're met with Naomi and her parents' wide eyes staring at them. All of their heads tilt a bit as they look at each other in surprise, not expecting to cross paths.

"Uhm. Hey there, guys?" Naomi laughs as she gives them all a small wave. She doesn't even have time to put her hand down before she's engulfed in a large group, a small squeal coming out of her mouth in surprise. Or pure horror. It's hard to tell.

When all five of them are together, they have a bad habit of being, to put it simply, loud and rambunctious. For some reason, they all think it's a good idea to talk over each other but when they realize that they aren't being heard over the voices of the other girls. It's horribly counterproductive but they still never seem to learn. Their logic is the louder they are, the easier it is to get heard.

They had to have someone hush them before they finally calmed down and everyone makes their way back into the now crowded elevator where Naomi explained that she was discharged and was heading on home. Lily smiles when she sees Desi holding Naomi tightly against her body. The news of what happened definitely scared her and her protective instincts are crawling out.

Once they step out of the elevator once more, they all exit out of the hospital and Lily's glad they spent, at most, about 15 minutes in there. She wouldn't spend any more time she needed in there than needed.

"Okay, I vouch we all spend the day together," Desi proposes, clapping her hands once. "I think it's much needed today."

"That sounds like a lovely idea," Naomi says, "but I'm grounded."

"ME TOO!" Lily gasps excitedly before she high-fives her. "NICE."

"I really don't understand teenage girls," Naomi's dad mutters under his breath to his wife.

"Wait, Mom, dad, can I just be grounded starting tomorrow so I can hang out with the girls today? It can even be at our house," Naomi asks them, voice suddenly so much sweeter and nicer than usual. It's a teenage girl thing.

Lily and Desi give each other a knowing look before nodding their heads. They know what they have to do to help further their argument. It's worked before and they're certain it can happen again.

The two girls give Amber and Deval the best puppy-dog faces they could muster up and clasp their hands together, silently pleading to them to make an exception. Desi even goes so far as to get on her knees and Lily's about to break character and burst out laughing. There was no way in hell Lily was going to beg on her knees in the middle of the street. She still has some dignity she wants to maintain.

Amber and Deval give each other sideway glances, the way that adults tend to do all the time as if they can speak to each other without actually using their voices. Then Amber throws her hands up in defeat and nods. "Alright, alright," she finally relents. "She can always be grounded starting tomorrow. Plus Desi is literally on her knees and we can't say no to that."

Desi and Lily flash each other prideful grins and exchange a subtle high-five.

Mission accomplished.

-

"Uhm, Lily, I think you have some competition," Amanda laughs from the bed as she points over at Carina planting kisses all over Naomi's small dog, Paris. "There is no one on the planet that loves dogs more than Carina does."

Lily and Desi sit on the couch beside each other with Naomi and Amanda on the bed and Carina lying on the floor on her stomach as she plays with the white dog. They all popped in a movie that Lily has only been semi-paying attention to because they spent most of the time talking over the volume of the TV.

Naomi's doing perfectly well. After much needed rest and recovery, she said that she woke up this morning feeling absolutely fine and she was able to get checked out with no problems. It was so relieving to see the brightness of her eyes and smile again not inside of that godforsaken hospital. Last night was the biggest scare that the girls have faced when it came to one another. They've all had bumps and bruises before, but nothing remotely close to that. Hopefully that is and will be the last and final check-in into the hospital for any of them for a long while.

Lily turns her attention at the adorable sight of Carina quietly speaking to the dog in a baby voice as she rubs her belly enthusiastically. Paris definitely has a liking to Carina too, considering her tail is wagging so fast Lily was afraid it might just fly off. But come on. Who doesn't like Carina? People and animals alike.

Lily slides off from the couch and sits on the ground with her back pressed against it. "Darling," she calls out and Carina immediately lifts her head up to look at her, face smiling and content as can be.

"Yeah?"

"Come sit with me," Lily invites as she opens her legs a bit and pats the spot on the carpet between them for her. Carina looks down at Paris hesitatingly, who looks back up at her with wide and expecting eyes.

Of course she doesn't want to leave the freaking dog.

"You can bring her over as well," Lily says with a roll of the eyes.

A huge grin appears on Carina's face as she crawls over to Lily on all fours, sneaking a kiss on her cheek before settling herself comfortably between Lily's legs. "Come here, buddy," Carina says as she motions for Paris to follow. And she does. She trots over and hops onto Carina's lap before rolling over and exposing her belly again.

Lily encircles her arms around Carina's waist and holds her tightly, resting her head on top of Carina's shoulder, smiling as she looks at the happy puppy. Oh, and the dog too.

Lily lightly kisses the back of Carina's ear and she squirms a bit in her arms. "Tickles," Carina giggles cutely.

"Wow. I am so single," Desi flatly states.

All of the girls turn towards her and laughs. A smirk then spreads slowly across Desi's face as she locks eyes on Naomi. She then slowly rises from up seat and begins to walk towards her. "Hey, Naomi," she sings happily with her arms outstretched and lips puckered.

"Oh shit. No no no no no no," Naomi mumbles frantically as she tries to crawl backwards to the foot of the bed, her hand up in effort to keep Desi away from her. Naomi actually looks scared for her life right now. Meanwhile, Carina and Amanda are watching the whole predator-prey scenario and laughing their little heads off.

Naomi even goes so far lie down on her back, using her legs to nudge and push Desi's stomach to keep her at bay. Desi could ran and break through doors if she tried, not to mention Naomi's legs. It's such a lost cause.

Easily pushing her feet away to the side, Desi swiftly grabs the sides of Naomi's face and plants a big, wet kiss on her cheek, much to Naomi's disgust.

"Ugh, ew," she groans as she wipes off the remnants of Desi's lipstick from her cheek with her palm. "You are so annoying, you bitch."

"Translating Naomi talk to English, that means I love you," Desi states with a proud grin on her face before laying her head down on one of the pillows.

"Before I was so rudely assaulted," Naomi begins, throwing a harsh glare at Desi, "I was wondering, Carina, if you would be willing to dog-sit Paris this weekend? My parents and I are going to a wedding and we're trying to find someone to watch her." At the sound of her name, Paris jumps up on the bed and settles on Naomi's legs.

Carina immediately perks up in Lily's arms and she doesn't even try to contain the excited squeal that comes out of her mouth. "Oh my God! Really? Are you serious? My mom is allergic to dogs which is why we don't have one but my parents are going on a business trip thing this weekend so that wouldn't even be an issue at all!" She is practically bouncing up and down like a joyous little kid.

Lily chuckles, patting her on her thigh to silently tell her to calm down. Now she's wondering about how if Carina ever got a dog of her own, she might die out of happiness before she even gets a chance to raise it. Lily makes sure to cross "puppy" off the list of possibly gifts she could get her. She actually would like to keep Carina here on this earth.

"I guess it's settled then?" Naomi chuckles kindly, clearly satisfied with Carina's response.

Carina holds two thumbs up and grins brightly, accepting Naomi's request. She then turns her head around to look at Lily in the face. Her eyes are practically sparkling and Lily's heart melts. God, if she could somehow keep that smile on Carina's face for the rest of her life, she would.

Carina and Paris being together this weekend works out perfectly as well because since Lily's grounded, she won't be able to see her this weekend and the dog will be able to keep her company.

"Better watch out," Desi warns as she reaches over and pats Paris's head, "you might get replaced by this four-legged creature, Lily."

Carina shakes her head before she throws her arms around Lily's neck, bringing her in in a tight hug. "I could never," Carina reassures her fondly. "I'll always love you more than anything else."

-

A couple of hours later after all five girls have lunch, Desi, Amanda, Lily, and Carina say their goodbyes to Naomi and part their separate ways.

Naomi told Carina that she is going to drop Paris off right before they leave for the wedding Friday afternoon after school and Carina's still beaming at the thought of having a canine companion with her for a few days.

Now Carina is driving back to Lily's house to drop her off before she heads home herself. Lily watches her girlfriend happily as she sings and bounces in her seat along to the music of "She's Not Afraid" by One Direction. Loudly. Like screaming-at-the-top-of-her-lungs loud.

"SHE'S NOT AFRAID OF ALL THE ATTENTION. SHE'S NOT AFRAID OF RUNNING WILD. HOW COME SHE'S SO AFRAID OF FALLING IN LO-O-O-VE?"

Carefree Carina is by far Lily's favorite side of her. The side where she doesn't give a shit about anything and the side where she's so comfortable with Lily that she doesn't hold back in the slightest. The side where she's nothing but radiant smiles, noisy laughter, and happy eyes.

Lily slowly and discreetly takes her phone out of her pocket and turns the camera on. She sits in a way where Carina can't see the phone, but the phone sees her. She clicks on the record button and smiles at just how ridiculously adorable she looks dancing in her seat with the wind in her hair and using a half-drunken water bottle as her microphone, over-dramatically singing into it.

At a red light, Carina stops and turns to look at Lily to get her to serenade into the water bottle microphone. That is until she catches sight of the phone pointing straight at her.

She gasps loudly as she hastily reaches over and places her hand over the lens. "LILY!!! THAT IS CONFIDENTIAL!"

Lily is laughing so hard she has to clutch her sides to soothe them of the abdominal pain growing. Plus the look of pure horror on Carina's face feeds into her amusement. The poor girl looked traumatized as soon as she found out she was caught.

"I'm sorry, but you looked so damn cute that I just had to record you!" Lily tries to say between fits of laughter as she stops the recording. "Baby, I promise that no one else will see that except for me."

Carina pouts her lips and furrows her eyebrows. "You promise? You better not expose me to the girls."

Lily shifts in her seat so she's facing Carina completely. She lifts a pinky up and holds it out for her girlfriend. "I pinky swear," Lily states confidently.

Carina gives her a look for a moment before letting out a sigh and interlocking their fingers. Lily places a quick peck on her lips happily before settling back down in her seat.

Carina mutters under her breath as she presses on the gas pedal once the light turns green again. "It's such a good thing you're cute," Carina mutters under her breath.

-

Later throughout the week, nothing much changes except the fact that Lily isn't able to see the girls or Carina outside of school. But it's not like she minds it. Even before when she wasn't grounded, she still didn't spend every single waking moment with Carina because they're both the type of people who doesn't need to constantly be together to still maintain a good relationship. If anything, it makes their relationship stronger by having time to miss each other and giving each other space. It works out well for the both of them.

They do, however, spend basically all day texting. It's normally just them talking about weird and odd topics that either one brings to the table, but it's always interesting to see what goes on in Carina's little head during random moments of the day. For instance, Carina texted Lily and asked her about her thoughts on mechanical pencils versus regular wooden ones. Lily never has any idea where some of Carina's thoughts even originated from, but she absolutely loves it.

The letters every day is still something that Lily is always anticipating. Sure, the purpose of the assignment is beaten on the ground like a dead horse now that they know they're each other's partners, but being the old-fashioned romantic saps that they are, Lily and Carina still love the concept of handwriting each other letters every day.

Carina also has the most fucked up sleeping schedule. She would sometimes suddenly stop replying to Lily at around 7 PM only to text her again at 3 AM when she wakes up. At least it guarantees waking up to texts from Carina when it's Lily's turn to wake up a few hours later like a normal person. But it's always her favorite thing blindly checking her phone with her eyes not completely focused yet to a text from Carina that says, "wake up. i miss you."

It's not always that sweet though. Sometimes she wakes up to things like "alright time to get up you asshole i'm bored out of my mind."

Now on this bright and sunny Sunday morning, Lily rolls over in bed and grabs her phone from the end table before she even opens her eyes. Yawning and squinting at the screen, she's surprised to see not one text from Carina, but more so like 20.

Lily unlocks her phone to see an array of texts all at ungodly hours. Of course.

CC (3:21 AM): ugh i fell asleep early again sorry I HOPE YOU'RE SLEEPING WELL I LOVE YOU SWEET DREAMS

CC (3:54 AM): OH MY GOD

CC (3:54 AM): OHADSLFKJ

CC (3:55 AM): FUCK THERRE IS A BIG ASS SPIDER ON THE BED

CC (3:55 AM): RIP

CC (3:55 AM): RIP IN PEACE ME

CC (3:56 AM): LILY HELP ME SOS I AM SCREAMIMG IT KEEPS SCURRYING ALL OVER MY BED SAVE OUR SHIP CALL THE POLICE AND THE FIREMAN

CC (3:56 AM): (i'm too hot. HOT DAMN)

CC (3:56 AM): LOL

CC (4:00 AM): .... uhm paris just ate the spider.

CC (4:01 AM): I am.........,,, disgusted. naomi can come and take her dog back now i think we are done here

Oh my god.

There are tears streaming down Lily's face right now from laughing so hard. She can imagine everything so perfectly and she knows just how petrified Carina is of bugs. One time while she was showering at Lily's house, she actually ran out of the bathroom with only a towel wrapped around her and shampoo still in her hair and forced Lily to kill a mosquito that was lurking around the shower.

Lily wipes the stray tears from her eyes after she calms down a bit before beginning text her back, knowing she's awake right now. She is always awake by the time Lily is up.

LJ (8:23 AM): holy shit

LJ (8:24 AM): carina

LJ (8:24 AM): i am so in love with you

-

A couple of weeks past and Lily is currently pacing back and forth around her room as she nervously nibbles on her nails. She's been doing that a lot lately, especially within the past week.

Tomorrow is Lily and Carina's one-month anniversary.

She's been so fucking tense and jittery about it. Sure, it's only been a month and though it may seem insignificant to other people, it means everything to Lily. It's one entire month of nothing but love and happiness. It's one entire month of being so blessed and lucky to say that Carina is her girlfriend. It's one entire month of constant hugs and kisses and stupid texts and sharing clothes and exchanging secrets and dumb phone calls late at night while the rest of the world is sleeping. Lily wants it to be special because Carina means everything and more to her.

Lily's never has been in a relationship this long before. Her last and first girlfriend was only about a week shy from being a month and the disparity between how Lily felt with her and with Carina is astonishing. Cassidy who?

She's had in mind what she wanted to do for a while now ever since Carina, in her delirious half-asleep stage one night on the phone, expressed to Lily that she's never gone camping before and she would love to experience it one day. Immediately, Lily hopped out of bed to check the garage if they still had the camping gear and lo and behold, everything was still there.

Lily and her dad used to go on father-daughter camping trips when Lily was younger, which might be why she loves the outdoors so much. Her father instilled the importance and value of nature in her at a young age and as she grew up, she's just grown to appreciate it more. And what better place for Carina to experience camping than the place that allowed their budding relationship to fully blossom and grow?

So she's spent all day in preparation for their little one-night camping trip. She drove here and there to make sure to buy anything that she didn't already have in the garage and she made sure to buy food. A lot of food. The lady at the registered who was checking out all of Lily's things would have assumed she was stocking up for winter.

Carina doesn't know what Lily has in mind today. Carina just thinks that she's going to be taking a little evening walk in the woods but Lily graciously asked Salvia and Antonio beforehand if it was okay if she took her out camping for the night and they told her it was perfectly alright as long as she "takes care and watches over her." She promised she would.

Lily set up the tent and gathered the wood for the fire in the area that is most secluded, even though she's confident no one would ever find them since they're practically in the middle of nowhere. Trudging back and forth and hulling all of the supplies was absolutely exhausting and miserable. She really wanted to just lie down on the ground and sleep for 2 days to let her muscles relax so many times throughout the day but every time she thought of Carina's face when she sees what Lily did for her, that's what made her keep going. She's going to be sore as hell later, but it'll be worth it when she sees her reaction.

Now Lily is finally finished with everything. After she double-checks everything on her list of vital necessities, she takes a step back to look at the tent, which is perfectly and safely set up. On the inside, she filled it up with fluffy pillows and blankets to keep themselves comfortable and adorned it with little lights. It looks so cute.

Now that everything was ready, she can proudly say that she is genuinely satisfied with how things turned out, especially since she had a day to do it and she did it all by herself. It was a tedious and tiring task, but it really paid off in the end and she's happy with herself. Everything is neat and cozy and arranged in a way that she knows Carina would really like. It was romantic, but not cheesy. There weren't any rose petals scattered around everywhere, but it does scream, "I love you".

Lily's phone goes off in her back pocket and her heart races with anticipation. She knows it is Carina texting her to tell her that she's here.

CC: where u at

LJ: hahaha i'll be there in a bit i'm heading towards the cars now

Lily places her phone in her back pocket after she sends the text before she makes her way towards where Carina is. The more excited she gets, the quicker her pace picks up. Walking turns to jogging and jogging turns to sprinting. Lily Joelle or Katniss Everdeen? Who knows.

After about 5 minutes, Lily spots Carina leaning against the car casually, messing around on her phone. The younger girl looks up when she hears Lily huffing and puffing for air with her hands on her knees.

"Were you running away from a bear or something?" Carina asks worriedly as she rubs Lily on her back.

"No..." Breath.

"I was happy...." Breath.

"To know that...." Breath.

"You were here already-holy shit, I am TIRED."

Carina unlocks her door and takes out a water bottle that she had in her car. She seems to always have an endless supply of water in the car for some reason. At least Lily knows she'll never die of dehydration.

"I wouldn't have minded waiting a little while longer," Carina laughs as she hands the bottle to Lily. "No need to run like your life depended on it."

After taking multiple breathers and guzzling down the water, her lungs finally stopped feeling like they were on fire and her heart rate calms down. "I know," Lily smiles before kissing her forehead, "but it's always nice seeing you."

Carina shakes her head fondly as she takes hold of Lily's hand, giving it a loving squeeze. "Where were you running from anyways?"

Lily leads her along their trek to the campsite leisurely, swinging their hands back and forth between them. She's walked this same path a million times today so she could probably do it with her eyes closed. "You'll just have to wait and see in a bit," she teases, knowing just how much Carina hates being led on like that.

Carina raises an eyebrow in question, scrutinizing her. "What do you have up your sleeve?"

"I'm not spilling anything," Lily grins smugly. "You'll just have to be patient, my love."

The closer they get to the campsite, the more nervous Lily gets and Carina can even detect it. She asked her multiple times if she was okay so Lily had to keep reassuring her that she was. Excitement has turned into nerves now and she wasn't even sure what she was so nervous about. Maybe because she thinks that it won't be special enough for Carina or that she wouldn't like it and want to back out? Maybe because she feels like there could've been something better that she could've done for their one-month anniversary?

Lily doesn't have too much time left to freak out over her doubts because they're about 30 seconds from reaching the site. She suddenly releases Carina's small hand and stands behind her, placing her hands over Carina's eyes. "What are you doing, Lily?" the younger girl chuckles curiously.

Lily swallows deeply, well aware that her hands were shaking as they block Carina's eyes. She carefully leads her forward along the way, making sure she doesn't accidentally run into a tree or trip over a rock or twig. From here, Lily can make out the navy blue tent and her heart is beating out of her chest.

Oh god. It's now or never.

"D-do you remember, uhm, that one night where you told me that you never went camping before?" Lily asks as she stops Carina right in her tracks, right before the unlit campfire.

Carina freezes in her spot. Lily knows her mind is putting two-and-two together. It's definitely not that hard. "Babe... did you..."

Lily silently counts to three before she slowly removes her hands from Carina's eyes, revealing to her girlfriend what she spent hours doing all day. Carina doesn't physically say anything, but the small, touched gasp still says a lot.

"I wanted to do this for you considering tomorrow will be officially mark one month of you and I finally being together and you make me so happy and I knew this was something that you wanted to do but I was so scared all day that you wouldn't like it and I-"

Carina abruptly turns around and jumps straight into Lily's arms, catching her off guard completely in the middle of her nervous rambling. Carina wraps both her arms and legs around her and Lily's reflexes quickly force her to place her hands underneath her thighs to hold her up.

Carina grabs the sides of Lily's face and brings their lips together in a rather urgent but passionate kiss. Lily can feel the curve of Carina's smile against her mouth and butterflies flutter in her stomach violently. Well that's definitely a very acceptable way of saying thank you.

"I love it and I love you," Carina mumbles against her lips, running her fingers through Lily's hair. "I love you so much."

All of the blood, sweat and occasional tears that Lily had to endure today all just dissipated into thin air. Absolutely none of that matters right now and she couldn't care less about the soreness of her muscles. She would do it all over again and a hundred times worse if it meant she got to hear Carina say those words again.

Lily looks deep into her dilated brown eyes and kisses her softly one more time. "I love you more."

-

"Carina! Your marshmallow is burnt black, baby!" Lily shouts frantically as she pulls the long metal stick that Carina is holding out of the fire. Carina eyes the crispy marshmallow for a second before she slowly brings it up to her mouth and Lily's eyes widen in horror. "No! Put it down," she scolds through clenched teeth. Carina obeys, jutting her bottom lip out in shame like some puppy that pissed on the ground.

Making s'mores is obviously not Carina's strong suit.

Lily grabs her first and perfectly made s'more in her hands and she's about an inch away from taking a bite out of it when she sees her girlfriend staring at it with wide and pleading doe eyes. Lily can swear that Carina's mouth is watering too.

It's official. Carina is literally a puppy.

Lily can't resist her. She drops her head in defeat and lets out a long sigh before she hands it over to Carina, whose face lights up immediately in appreciation. Lily watches in yearning as Carina takes a bite into it, the graham cracker breaking and the perfectly roasted marshmallow and melted chocolate oozing from the sides deliciously that she can almost taste it. You know its love when she shares her food.

"You awe da best," Carina mumbles incoherently with her mouth full of the treat. Lily's treat.

"Yeah, yeah," Lily mutters under her breath as she roughly impales another marshmallow at the end of the stick and hovering it over the small yet incredibly warm and bright fire.

After a few hours of eating all of the food to their heart's content and talking and laughing and appreciating each other's company, they are now comfortably relaxing in front of the campfire with Carina's head placed on Lily's shoulder and a blanket wrapped around both of their shoulders.

Lily looks up above her. Where they are at right now provides an opening to the night sky with no trees blocking the view of the thousands of twinkling stars. You don't get to see this back in the city and she feels more at peace right now than she ever has been in her life. There's nowhere else that she would rather be right now and no one else she would rather be with.

"You're amazing," Carina sighs happily, disrupting the peaceful and ongoing silence that was present between them for the past half hour or so. "I cannot believe you did all of this for me. I wasn't expecting a single thing and you went above and beyond even though you didn't have to."

Lily tightens her hold around Carina's small shoulders and brings her closer. "I kind of did have to," she smiles. "What kind of girlfriend would I be if I didn't try to keep that beautiful little smile on your face at all times?"

Carina releases herself from Lily's grip and stands up in front of her. "You've certainly succeeded," she grins as she holds a hand out for Lily. "Come on. It's almost midnight so I think it's time to sleep."

Lily takes her hand and she helps her up from the ground. She winces slightly when she realizes just how sore her ass is from sitting so long. Everything else in her body is sore too and right now, all she really wants to do is cuddle up with Carina in the sea of fluffy blankets. It's been a tiring but very eventful and memorable day.

She pours some water in the bucket she has and extinguishes the fire safely before throwing some moist soil over it. She also then makes sure to turn off all of the lanterns to prevent from any potential fire hazards.

Once she is confident that everything is safe and sound, Lily crawls inside the tent where Carina is already nestled in the blankets and pillows snuggly, watching her with blinking eyes. Lily removes the sweatshirt she is wearing and throws it in the corner of the tent, leaving only the tank top and shorts on.

Lily crawls towards Carina and lies her head down on the pillow beside her, facing her. Lily knows that Carina gets a little creeped out by completely darkness, so she made sure to buy a small LED nightlight that she placed in the corner of the tent to at least allow them to see each other's faces. And god, does Carina look beautiful from this close proximity.

Lily lightly brushes a strand of Carina's hair back away from her face, never breaking their eye contact. The inevitable happens and they both find themselves leaning in at the same time, their lips meeting right in the middle, slowly and passionately.

After a couple of minutes of lazy and gentle kissing, Lily tries to pull away but is immediately met with Carina pulling her back in. Lily raises her eyebrows, but she doesn't fight against it. She could kiss her forever if she had the choice to. Definitely no complaining.

But then Carina swiftly places her legs on either side of Lily's waist and straddles her, her butt planted directly on her stomach. She's surprised when she finds out that Carina's only wearing underwear. When did she take her shorts off?

As if Lily wasn't blushing already, her eyes widen when Carina disconnects their lips to unexpectedly cross her arms down in front of her, grabbing the hem of her shirt and tossing it up and over her head. Her black bra is fully exposed in contrast with her perfect, tan skin, even in this dim light.

Carina then leans back down and begins to kiss every single spot on Lily's neck, her hands holding Lily's jaw in place. Her unprecedented actions are making Lily's fingers trembling by her side with excitement of wanting to touch her all over her body, but being a little afraid to. She knows that as soon as the tips of her fingers graze against the soft and supple skin of Carina's waist and stomach and chest, she wasn't going to be able to get enough.

Carina must have sensed Lily's hesitation because she blindly finds Lily's hands and places them on her back, right where the clasp of her bra is, all the while still deliciously nipping, sucking, and kissing her neck. Lily inhales a sharp breath when she feels Carina's warm tongue glaze over the warm spot she just playfully bit down on. Carina knows all the right things to do to turn Lily into putty.

Taking that as an invitation, Lily expertly and swiftly unclasps her bra and Carina quickly shimmies herself out of it. Lily gazes up at her in awe, not even trying to restrain herself from letting her eyes leisurely wander up and down her bare torso. She swallows hard and her breath is shaky, the craving for her girlfriend on top of her too strong to ignore and the slow throbbing between her legs solidifying that.

But then Carina smiles down at her. She smiles one of those adorable and natural smiles where the corners of her eyes crinkle and her teeth just barely show behind her full, pink lips. She smiles so innocently as if she weren't straddling Lily's waist, practically naked right now. How can she be so damn cute and sexy at the same time?

Carina motions for Lily to sit up with her index finger and there is not a single moment of hesitation before she does exactly that. With their noses just barely touching, Carina looks down and fumbles with the bottom of Lily's tank top with her fingers. Lily nods eagerly and with that, Carina helps take it, as well as her bra, off.

Now with both girls' chests bare, their eyes take in the new territory. This is the most they've seen of each other so far and it's not something to just throw to the side. This is the most vulnerable and comfortable that they've been with each other. Carina feels safe with Lily and Lily feels safe with her.

Goosebumps and shivers travel up Lily's spine when Carina gradually and curiously drags her fingertips down from Lily's neck, to her chest, to between the valley of her breasts, to her stomach, to waistline of her shorts. The light and feathery touches leaves Lilys skin burning behind them.

"Lily," Carina exhales, warm breath blowing against Lily's lips. "I want you. I want you to be my first."

Lily blinks in astonishment. She wants her to take one of her most precious and sacred gifts? Lily would be her first time?

"Baby, are you sure?" she asks Carina inquisitively, placing a hand in her cheek. This is something she wants Carina to really want. Your first time with someone is special and passionate and it's the closest you can ever feel physically and sometimes emotionally with another human being. She doesn't want it to be something Carina might regret. Lily regrets how she just threw her first time away to someone who means nothing to her now.

"More sure than I have ever been about anything."

Lily looks deep into her eyes to search for any trace of hesitation. But she finds absolutely none. The only thing she can see in her eyes is fiery lust. Carina really does want this and God, so does Lily.

Lily kisses the tip of her nose before she places a hand on Carina's back and carefully lays her down on the soft blankets. Lily crawls on top of her, their bare chests pressed completely against each other and she can feel just how warm Carina's body is. She's actually burning in contrast to the cool air around them.

"I'll make you feel really good," Lily murmurs before reconnecting their lips and wasting no time in smoothly sliding her tongue inside the warm and familiar cave of Carina's mouth. Kissing is something they've always done and it's something they're both good at. They can almost predict what the other is going to do, but Lily could still never get used to it.

Lily settles her thigh right between Carina's legs and slowly drags it up until it's met with her damp center. Carina lets out a breathy moan into Lily's mouth as soon as contact is made and it's music to her ears.

Carina's excited and she's getting more eager and impatient when Lily feels her hips grinding against her thigh, turning both of them on more. Lily surprises Carina when she begins to knead one of her breasts with her hands, her thumb occasionally rubbing over the hard nipple. Carina's moans are getting much more vocal and her breathing gets heavier, especially when Lily's mouth attaches itself to her other breast, giving both of them treatment at the same time.

"Oh, God ," Carina sighs in pleasure, tangling her fingers in Lily's hair and giving them a light tug whenever Lily does something she particularly likes.

The dampness of Carina's underwear was getting more and more prominent and Lily begins her descent down the godly body beneath her, suddenly overcome with the desire to kiss every single inch of the smooth skin. Carina is practically writhing by the time Lily reaches the waistline of her panties directly above her. Wanting to tease her a bit, Lily takes the upper band of the material with her teeth and pulls it upwards before releasing it, letting it lightly slap against her skin. A small giggle escapes Lily's lips when Carina glares down at her in frustration. Damn, she must be really worked up.

Lily sits up and hooks her fingers in Carina's underwear and slowly starts to peel them down her seemingly endless long legs, making sure to look at her face the entire time in case she wants to throw in the towel. Tonight is going to be all about Carina and the last thing that she wants is for her to feel uncomfortable. But when Carina gives her an approving nod, she slips it completely off, her body now in its purest form.

Lily's eyes widen as she looks down at Carina's lithe and now fully exposed body. Her heart thumps with excitement inside of her chest and she's so overcome with emotions and love for Carina that she just can't help but to stare. She takes a moment to take mental images of every contour and soft curve of Carina's body in the dim light of the tent. Everything feels so intimate and simply... perfect.

Settling back down again with her head between Carina's legs, Lily hooks her arms under her thighs and her green orbs are transfixed on Carina practically glistening in front of her. She's more than ready and there's clear evidence of it. Lily's mouth waters at the sight and she leans in, never taking her eyes off of Carina, who looks more than relaxed. If anything, she seems like she wants Lily more than anything.

Carina's eyes roll to the back of her head and a restrained moan tumbles out of her mouth as soon as Lily's tongue swipes up her slit and presses down on her clit, alternating between flicking and swirling around it. A smug and proud grin involuntarily spreads across Lily's face when Carina's hips just barely start to grind up, desperate for more of the blinding pleasure that's for sure building and heating up her petite body. Only Lily's talented tongue is at work, but from the looks of Carina's knitted brows and slack jaw with short, quick breaths tumbling out of it, she's loving it. Really. Lily has to use her hands to keep Carina's thrashing hips down.

Lily frees one of her arms from under Carina's thighs and uses her finger to gently probe and tease Carina's entrance, dipping in slightly before pulling back out. Carina lets out an impatient and strangled groan the longer Lily keeps at it with her finger and tongue on her clit, almost collapsing from getting so much pleasure, but to the point where it's not enough. She wants more. She needs her inside so badly.

"Please," Carina whines, frustration and desire dripping from her voice. "Please, do it."

That sentence alone shoots heat down to Lily's center and she clenches her legs. Oh my god. She's actually begging her to fuck her and that's so hot.

Not wanting to deny her what she really wants any longer, Lily's jaw drops as she watches her finger easily sink deep into Carina's molten core and the husky moan that Carina lets out was, god , something that Lily will never forget for the rest of her life. That throaty noise only encourages Lily to go pump her finger harder and deeper with the goal of wanting to hear that sound of pleasure come out of the girl below her again.

"Please. Faster ," Carina begs, her hips matching the pace of Lily's tired wrist.

But she obeys willingly and the lewd and raunchy sounds of her finger of slipping in and out of her dripping wet sex mixed with Carina's heavy panting reverberating in the tent was only intensifying the throbbing between Lily's legs. But now wasn't the time to be worrying about her own self. Carina's whimpering and she's squeezing sporadically around Lily's finger, signifying her rising climax.

Lily's finger is drenched and it's so far deep inside of her, but she needs that one extra push. As much as she loves watching Carina's face contort with overwhelming pleasure, she knows how frustrating it feels not being able to come. So Lily places her lips back on the spot that could make any girl scream and she sucks on her clit. Hard.

The unexpected and blinding sensation causes Carina to release a high-pitched whine as her back arches and her hand immediately finds its way to the back of Lily's head. Now Carina has lost every ounce of self-control considering she's pulling Lily's even closer to her and her hips are bucking up, essentially riding her face shamelessly.

"Oh my god, don't stop," Carina pleads desperately, her jagged and hot pants filling up the tent. "I need y-I need more."

Lily succumbs to her wishes and inserts another finger inside of her, pulling out and pushing back in as deep and as hard as she can, loving the way Carina clenching around them in attempt to pull her in deeper. Lily's surprised she's lasted this long. If it were Lily who was getting fucked with two fingers and a skilled mouth on her clit, she would've seen stars long ago.

"Oh, fuck ," Carina moans as she bites down on her forearm, beads of sweat forming on her face. "That feels so good ."

Carina's vocals encouragements are what's really building Lily up and she's not even the one getting pleasured. Just hearing her and seeing her writhe and whine is reward enough.

After a few more minutes of simultaneously sucking on her extremely sensitive bundle of nerves and curling her fingers in a particular way, Carina's walls tighten around Lily's digits, trapping them inside as her toes curl, her stomach contracts, and her body shakes and trembles violently as Lily's name comes tumbling out of her mouth in absolute euphoria. Lily's mouth gapes in awe as she just experienced seeing a crumbling Carina for the first time ever. And it was all because of her. Lily is her first.

Carina's chest rises and falls with every heavy breath she takes and Lily just sits there and replays the unforgettable moment over and over again in her mind.

"Holy shit," Carina finally breathes out after a couple of minutes of recovery from her ultimate high. Her eyes sluggishly connect with Lily's and a lazy, content grin appears on her face.

Lily giggles as crawls up to her body and lies down on top of Carina's heated and slightly sweaty body. She kisses Carina sweetly on the lips before resting her forehead on hers. "You okay?" she asks, looking at Carina's flushed cheeks and wild eyes.

"I'm so perfect right now," Carina sighs happily, slipping her arms around Lily's lower back, "but I suddenly just got really sleepy."

Lily laughs before nuzzling her face in her girlfriend's warm neck, inhaling her natural aroma. "That's usually what happens afterwards," she smiles, lazily kissing her exposed collarbone.

Lily never expected tonight to go the way that it did. It was never her intention to get Carina to have sex with her, but she's more than happy that it happened. The thought of someone else touching her pure body for the first time disgusts her, but Carina trusted her enough and loved her enough to allow her to be her first. That's something Lily will always cherish.

"Hey, Lily?" Carina asks softly as she soothingly rubs her girlfriend's warm, bare back.

"Hm?"

Lily hears the smile in Carina's voice when she whispers lovingly, "happy anniversary."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.2K 2.1K 28
ΰΌ’ 𝔸π•₯π•₯𝕣𝕒𝕔π•₯π•šπ•€π•ž ΰΌ’ Shit always seems to find a way to crawl back into her already miserable life. Krystalina Kim went from being kicked out of...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
2.3M 27.7K 21
πŸ”žπŸ”žπŸ”ž*extra smut warning*πŸ”žπŸ”žπŸ”ž Jennie and Lisa were and are very good friends. Hell, you can say even bestfriends, but what if their "friendship" w...
2.5M 92.2K 32
Dawn, a girl in her early twenties living in a poor neighborhood with her sick mother and teenage brother. Her father has abandoned them for a rich w...