𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐎+𝐉𝐔𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄 ;...

By letterful

" 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐭, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐣𝐮𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐭 𝐚𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐚 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐧! " Life is not a fixed, pred... More

𝟎𝟏. 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋
𝟎𝟐. 𝐈𝐍 𝐌𝐘 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌

𝟎𝟎. 𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐎+𝐉𝐔𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄

563 30 62
By letterful

IT WAS DIFFICULT to keep the past and the present separate. She isn't exactly up to the task.

With her accent, her dark skin, and the leather trousers she wears beneath her robes, being seen as anything other than an interloper in Hogwarts is difficult. Regardless, Juliet Aidara has a larger hitch than a girl her age should deal with, and that problem manifested in the form of the dreams that plague her nights. While mental destabilisation is the keystone of every drama, the dreams have more of a magical imprint than a stress-induced one. In addition, there is no greater burden to bear than being the apple of Regulus Black's eye — and if he is self-absorbed enough to see himself as the leading role and her as the love interest, she must subvert her part well. There's more to worry about than the beginnings of a romantic drama, and a larger issue than non-existent feuding families: the rise of a new mentality amongst British Purebloods, and the fact that her mother may be lying to her about everything.

What's a girl to do if she has no idea who she is?

IT WAS DIFFICULT to come to the realisation that one had no idea what would be done with their life. As a member of the notorious Black family—who hailed from Hong Kong and worked their way upwards with gritted teeth, an unhealthy amount of exploitation and hatred towards anyone unlike them—he already had a fair amount of expectations to balance. Being the perfect son, rearing the perfect children, dying and becoming somewhat immortalised in a portrait carved, painted and stained by someone who did not truly love him.

Still, Regulus Black gets to enjoy the comforts of belonging to a wealthy family, and the influence that accompanies being the new heir of the aforementioned family. Then appeared a girl in the tower's window above; it is the east, and Juliet Aidara is the sun—and his love for her as vast and as boundless as the sea, and it is a problem, and he will suffer the consequences later, but there are two years until graduation and this minor defiance is almost pleasant. (He can see why his brother is like that). All is well. Then here steps in Thierry Blanchet and Marvolo Clue, present to promote the restoration of Pureblood tradition, a return to the original Pureblood society, and a reconnection to one's lost past. It sounds fairly innocent, but Blanchet and Clue's inner circle—the Blacks, among others—know better. It surely wouldn't escalate; yet everyone believed that until it did.

What's a boy to do if his faith is tested?

———

INTRODUCING . . .

THE MAIN HOUSEHOLD:

TATYANA ALI as JULIET AIDARA
( senegalese, juliet, the fair sun )

ANGELA BASSETT as JULY NDIONE

. . . THE BLACK FAMILY:

WONG YUKHEI as REGULUS BLACK
( chinese, romeo, the envious moon )

NAM JOOHYUK as SIRIUS BLACK

SU SHANSHAN as NARCISSA BLACK

KIM HYUNJIN as ANDROMEDA BLACK

BAE JOOHYUN as BELLATRIX BLACK

LIU YANGYANG as ALTAIR & ATLAS BLACK

. . . & THE GIRLS OF SLYTHERIN DORM A:

SON HYEJOO as ALICE JANG

MAHIRA KHAN as IRFANA AHMED

IRÈNE JACOB as HELEN SALVADORE

ALSO FEATURING . . .

RYAN DESTINY as NOKUTENDA SIBANDA

———

CURRENTLY LISTENING TO . . .
i. romeo+juliette - shinee / ii. love galore - sza / iii. 아름다운 그대에게 beautiful boy - wonder girls / iv. crazy (guilty pleasure) - jonghyun / v. drew barrymore - sza / vi. i'm your puppy - summer soul / vii. mirrored heart - fka twigs /viii. *~アスタリスク~ - orange range / ix. bound 2 - kanye west / x. ...baby one more time - the marías

𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓: JANUARY FIRST, 2021
𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐇: ?????????? ??????, 2021

———

authors' note:
💌  say hello to juliet aidara — one of my (ada's) favourite characters! she's cool, she's pretty, she has a moral backbone... what is there to not like?
💌 this is an alternate universe !! non-canonical magic exists, and it makes certain elements of the story more logical. some major events that occurred during the marauders era do not happen here, and most of the golden trio era should be made essentially redundant lmao
💌 one note for readers: everything is important. if something seems aimless — trust me, it's not.
💌 all chapters have been planned and almost half of the entire story has been written. so basically, this story will never be unfinished and will work towards a planned ending. ( if that helps calm your nerves, you're welcome! ) updates should be once or twice a week, depending on interest / what's currently happening within the story. expect 100k.

written by: adaku, milana + karla
edited / overseen by: viivi + dores

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.6K 2.1K 110
Juliette Potter is finally at Hogwarts with her favourite person in the world, her brother! They have been together since the start of the time and n...
1M 42.4K 118
Nadia Volkov's arrival at Hogwarts couldn't have come at a worse time. The Wizarding World is divided and a war is brewing in the shadows. The time i...
448K 10.8K 53
(Re-editing) It's clear that Severus Snape has never been great friends with the chaotic group known as the marauders but when his twin sister must b...
814K 29.7K 65
[Complete] Maybe, fate didn't want Hermione Granger to run away. Maybe, fate wanted Hermione Granger to change the world instead. || In which, with a...