ʜɪs sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ~

By Heaven_bear

𝙈𝙞𝙙𝙤𝙧𝙮𝙖 𝙄𝙯𝙪𝙠𝙪 𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙙 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙖 𝙢𝙖𝙣 𝙤𝙛 𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙨𝙚𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙨 𝙩𝙧𝙮𝙞𝙣�... More

𝟎𝟎𝟏
𝟎𝟎𝟐
𝟎𝟎𝟑
𝟎𝟎𝟒
𝟎𝟎𝟓
𝟎𝟎𝟔
𝟎𝟎𝟕
𝟎𝟎𝟖
𝟎𝟎𝟗
𝟎𝟏𝟎
𝟎𝟏𝟏
𝟎𝟏𝟐
𝟎𝟏𝟑
𝟎𝟏𝟒
𝟎𝟏𝟓
𝟎𝟏𝟔
𝟎𝟏𝟕
𝟎𝟏𝟖
𝟎𝟏𝟗
𝟎𝟐𝟎
𝟎𝟐𝟏
𝟎𝟐𝟐
𝟎𝟐𝟑
𝟎𝟐𝟒
𝟎𝟐𝟓
𝟎𝟐𝟔
𝟎𝟐𝟕
𝟎𝟐𝟖
𝟎𝟐𝟗
𝟎𝟑𝟎
𝟎𝟑𝟏
𝟎𝟑𝟐
𝑬𝒑𝒊𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆

𝙎𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡

5.2K 142 38
By Heaven_bear

1566 words
𝕀 𝕙𝕠𝕡𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕕𝕠𝕖𝕤𝕟'𝕥 𝕕𝕚𝕤𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕥! 𝕀𝕥 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕣𝕦𝕤𝕙𝕖𝕕- 𝕀 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕚𝕗 𝕚𝕥 𝕚𝕤𝕟'𝕥 𝕘𝕠𝕠𝕕! ℙ𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕥𝕖𝕝𝕝 𝕞𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕤! 𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕤 𝕒 𝕝𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕝𝕖 𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕖 𝕡𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕖𝕒𝕟𝕥 𝕒𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕖𝕟𝕕! 𝕀 𝕙𝕠𝕡𝕣 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕚𝕥! 𝕄𝔼ℝℝ𝕐 (𝕃𝔸𝕋𝔼) ℂℍℝ𝕀𝕊𝕋𝕄𝔸𝕊!!

☽❥☽❥☽❥☽❥☽

This was Izuku's first Christmas with Aizawa and Hinta. And you could say he was very excited, he started Christmas shopping the minute he for sure knew what his boyfriend and son wanted. He started putting up decorations on December 1st. Not a lot though, Aizawa was very sensitive to bright lights giving him very painful migraines.

He had gotten Hinta some clothes and a new action figure of Eraserhead and one of All might. And some notebooks so he can write or draw in them.

And for Aizawa he had gotten, a new coffee maker it was simple from the new up-to-date model they had, he had found out Sho had one in his old house and was sad even he had to sell it. He had gotten Sho a shaving kit...I think you know why...and he had gotten him a hand-drawn picture of Sho. Izuku likes to draw realistic drawings. He had been randomly sketching when Aizawa came to mind.

☽❥☽❥☽❥☽❥☽

Izuku was out shopping for groceries for Christmas Eve dinner when he spotted a Lingerie store....he and Sho talked about them trying differently this in the bedroom. Sho had told him his interest in the bedroom, or what he wanted to try or wear. He never thought his boyfriend wanted to see him in a maid costume with cat ears and tail. Now he wasn't the one to judge but...WHAT THE HELL!! Of all the men that used him never had this request, sure there were some, "wear all black lingerie" or "have nipple piercings" which was a pain for Izuku to get, and surprisingly he still has them in and no one saw or said something about them.

Anyways, why the cat ears and tail...that's what he thought...'Maybe Sho has a thing for cats....' ew he shook that idea out of his head, heading towards the store.
He never thought he'd walk into a toy/lingerie store for the second time...

"𝑾𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝑰 𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆𝒔 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒆𝒏𝒕-"
(Well I hope he likes his present-)

☽❥☽❥☽❥☽❥☽

The lingerie was simple. It was made out of black lace. It had some spots that were red like the outline of the lingerie. The underwear went all the way up getting a little uncomfortable but he knows that he wouldn't be in it for long. The top was a cute bra, the back of it had some fancy crossed lacing that all connected. The ears and tail were all black but with white faded tips. The tail was a butt plug... he knew Sho would like this

☽❥☽❥☽❥☽❥☽

Finally, it's Christmas! Izuku and Hinta were both excited! Hinta finally had his father with him! And Izuku was happy Sho and Hinta were happy! He's glad that Sho had run off when he found out about Hinta. So this Christmas was very special!

Hinta had woken up early, the energy flowing through him. Jumping out of bed he ran straight to his parent's room, he slowly opened the door to see Izuku and Aizawa cuddling with peaceful smiles on their faces. The child ran right to the bed and tried to climb it...curse him and his small legs. When he finally made it up, he started to jump on the bed.

"MOMMY!! DADDY WAKE UP!!" Hinta yelled, still jumping up and down. Izuku woke up immediately, grabbing Hinta and pulling him down.

"Honey...it's too early..." Aizawa had woken up but the weight shift in the bed seeing Hinta try and get out of Izuku's arm was funny.

"Mom!! Don't go back to sleep!! IT'S CHRISTMAS!" Hinta yelled right into Izuku's ears.

"Hinta goes brush your teeth... Daddy and I will get ready too. Okay?!" Izuku still sleepy hardly keeping his eyes open and leaning onto Aizawa.

"Okay, mommy!" Hinta jumped up again and ran to the guest bathroom. Izuku got up dragging Aizawa with him. Both getting up Izuku hugged Aizawa, him returning the hug and kissing his forehead.

"I don't think I'm going to get used to that..." The taller male mumbled under his breath, making the smaller laugh.

☽❥☽❥☽❥☽❥☽

After the small family had eaten it was time for presents! There were about 15 presents under the tree, 5 for each of them.

"Ok! Hinta go on and open yours!" Izuku smiled he was sitting on the couch with Aizawa who had a small smile on his lips.
Hinta read some of the presents till he found all of the ones with his name on them.
The gift was from Aizawa to Hinta, The older smiled knowing that he would like it. Ripping up the present, he found a box...confused he open the box, seeing something white...

"Wait...WAIT!! IT'S DADDY'S CAPTURE!!"
He ran up to Aizawa and hugged him, making him chuckle.

"I'm glad you like it, I'll teach you how to use it" Aizawa gave a smile to his son giving him a small peck on the head.

☽❥☽❥☽❥☽❥☽

Everyone had opened their presents! Aizawa had gotten, some new clothes, a paint (which Hinta made), a new coffee maker, and a new sleeping bag.
Hinta had gotten, new clothes as well, capture gear, and some new Hero's merch!
Izuku had gotten, a new kitchen set, some new clothes, and a new phone. He had been meaning to get one but he didn't have the money.

By now it's time to 'go to bed' but Izuku had other things on his mind(😉)

☽❥☽❥☽❥☽❥☽

Once Izuku knew Hinta was asleep he went to him and his boyfriend's room who was sitting on the bed, waiting for him.

"I have one more present for you~" Izuku walked up to Sho and sat on his lap moving his hips in small circles. On instinct, Sho graded his hips and pulled him closer.

"Really~?" He asked with the same teasing voice. Izuku got off of this boyfriend and walked to the closet, looking around for a second he pulled out a box and walked to the bathroom, swaying his hips to tease the older male.
Aizawa bit his lip looking at him up and down.

𝑇𝑖𝑚𝑒𝑠𝑘𝑖𝑝~
(Timeskip~)

Izuku came out of the bathroom with the lingerie he had brought on. Aizawa started to blush madly, he walked up to Izuku and held his waist in place.

"You look so beautiful~" he kissed Izuku on the lips, and he returned it. The slowing started to walk to the bed. Straddling Sho, he moved his hips in a circle, as the male started to attack Izuku's neck and chest. Moaning Izuku pushed Aizawa down as he tried to take off Aizawas pants, and kiss his neck at the same time.

"Wait~you need to be prepped," Aizawa said in between pants.

"No need~" Izuku had somewhat taken off Aizawa's pants. He turned around, so his face meant Aizawa cOcK. He lowered his head, licking the tip trying to tease Sho. His ass has in Aizawa's face so he shook it telling him, he wanted so much attention.

He grabbed his ass and have it a slap earning a moan from the smaller male. Izuku had started to take in Aizawa slowly but surely, once he made it he bobbed his head up and down. Aizawa moaned as he moved his hands to the bottom piece. He moved it aside to see Izuku's nice ass. He slapped it earning another moan which gave vibration to his cock, moaning again.
"Can I put my tongue in~?" He asked knowing Izuku's past. Nodding eagerly, Aizawa shot his tongue right in.

"Mhhm~" Izuku moaned as he continued to bob his head. Aizawa moved his tongue around looking for a spot.

"HPMM~!" A muffled moan came from the younger.

'Found it' Aizawa thought as he continued to hit it. Izuku bobbing his head faster gripped Sho's shirt, lost in total bliss.
Pulling its tongue out he moaned,

"C-close~" saying that made Izuku go faster. Thrusting up into his mouth Izuku gagged but continued.

"C-CUMMING~" Aizawa thrust up again shorting his seed into Izuku's mouth.

Coughing a bit he swallowed, moving away from his cock. Face meeting face they kissed, moving more on the bed Aizawa was on top of Izuku kissing him, slowly moving his hips forward lining his cock with Izuku's entrance.

"Mhmm~ Sho don't be a tease~" Izuku moaned loudly, not seeing it coming Aizawa thrust into Izuku,

"T-tight" he panted trying to catch his breath. Thrusting forward he caught Izuku's lips trying to muffle the moaning. Breaking the kiss he moved his arms he wrapped them around Sho's neck.

"F-faster~" Izuku moaned, holding Aizawa close.

The sound of skin slapping and moans filled the room. Aizawa felt a knot, movements getting sloppy. Izuku was close as well.

"C-cumming!" Aizawa moaned moving faster than before.

"M-me too!" Izuku scratched at Aizawa's back, moving along with Aizawa's thrusts.

"GAHH~!" Izuku loudly moaned cumming on his stomach. Tighten around Aizawa making him cum as well. Panting Aizawa pulled out and collapsed next to Izuku pulling him close.

"M~merry C~Christmas~," Izuku said moaning a little in between his sentence.
Kissing the younger male saying.

"𝑴𝒆𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝑪𝒉𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒎𝒂𝒔~ 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖"
(Merry Christmas~ love you)

"𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒐𝒐"
(Love you too)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 124 9
𝙖 𝙝𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙤𝙮 𝙨𝙡𝙤𝙬𝙡𝙮 𝙛𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙖𝙣 𝙚𝙭𝙩𝙧𝙖 ☞︎︎︎ 𝕕𝕠𝕖𝕤 ℕ𝕆𝕋 𝕗𝕦𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕗𝕠𝕝𝕝𝕠𝕨 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕝𝕠𝕥 𝕠𝕗 𝕓𝕟𝕙�...
320K 4.8K 28
Izuku Fullbuster formerly known as Izuku Yagi was a child who had his life crashing down at the age of 4 when he was diagnosed as quirkless but what...
57.7K 1K 20
Izuku Midorya a neko who is still searching for his soulmate gets to know Aizawa and falls for him will he and his teacher get together. (Izuku is 18...
85.3K 2.4K 47
When Y/N transfers to U.A during her 3rd year from the States she meets the infamous class and their teacher, Mr. Aizawa Studying along with her new...